main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MOD FanForce - Forum Romanum

Discussion in 'FanForce Communications' started by Corellian_Outrider, Mar 26, 2015.

1. PreludeRM

PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta star 4

Oct 28, 2002
    I think this thread has died and so has the idea of reviving the FanForce into something that could be great. Calgary is the only FanForce left in Canada. Although we have tried to get Edmonton Going the last 2 years.

Vesper2112 likes this.
  2. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    The responses in this thread will be used to help shape the future of FanForce. There had been major setbacks which in turn had caused delays though I am hopeful that this year will show improvements.

I am glad to hear that Calgary is still active. What seemed to be causing issues with Edmonton?

3. PreludeRM

PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta star 4

Oct 28, 2002
    Edmonton Fan Force just died over the years, as people move on and nobody wants to be in charge or get together. The last 2 years we have had a booth at the Edmonton Comic expo where we talked to tons of fans, and of course they all say they will come out and join up but never do. I guess this summer we might have to do a road trip or 2 a few of us from Calgary to possibly set up a meeting and get things going. Until that time we keep a facebook page going for Edmonton as well to try to get others to talk Star Wars but even there we get nobody talking. I guess it's just a tough crowd to please. lol I'm glad to hear things are still in the works for the Fan Force as a whole I would hate to see it die all together.

If you need anything on the Canadian Front let me know I'd be glad to help out. I know talking to CrazyMike the Canadian RSA he was wanting me to take over at one point as there is nothing going on else where in Canada and he's super busy with work.

Ryan.

4. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    I have seen that before and understand what you mean. With social media, it can be a hit or miss as there has been a spark of activity and then dies and then comes back again… bit like the tide coming in and out. Fan Force has a rich history and it would be a shame for it to disappear into the aether.

Thank you, I'll definitely let you know how things develop and if I need any assistance with anything. :)

PreludeRM likes this.