main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Funko Pop: Star Wars

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by UmphPool, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Darthmaul208

Darthmaul208 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 29, 2013
  2. Nanaki

Nanaki Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 5, 2016
    I hear Walgreens has terrible customer service with regards to answering basic questions about the in-stock status of their "Walgreens Exclusive" Funko Pops. Just be warned...Buyer Beware.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

3. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    But on the other hand Walgreens exclusives are usually plentiful and easy to find.

4. PodracingSkywalker

PodracingSkywalker Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 1, 2014
    FYI: Anakin Skywalker Episode 1 pop is Target exclusive, and should be out soon

5. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Thanks for the update! I need little Ani!

6. PodracingSkywalker

PodracingSkywalker Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 1, 2014

No problem! He's available for purchase here : https://www.popcultcha.com.au/star-wars-young-anakin-pop-vinyl-figure-rs.html but if you live in the US, you're gonna have to wait, as they don't ship to the US. :( Sucks cause I need him NOW!!! lol

7. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Rogue One Smuggler's box charged today! Woot! 2 weeks!

8. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    January's Smuggler's box will be....Empire Strikes Back....

[​IMG]

9. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Don't know if this is a national thing or not, but my local Walgreens has all their Funko POP figures as buy one get one free! Picked up 2 exclusives: Boba Fett Prototype and AT-AT Driver.

10. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    UK news
    TRU has a flash sale on which includes some Funko Pops. It's online only so you'd have to have them delivered- it may be on in store, I'll see tomorrow.
    They are £6.99.

So far I've seen:

Nien Numb,
    Sidon Ithano (red masked grievous guy),
    Finn Stormtrooper,
    Varmik (wolf guy)

(Maleficent)

11. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    Well I went to TRU today and it was strange. Some Pops are reduced but not the ones listed above. Those ones are online but in store there were different ones reduced. I don't really understand what is going on here.
    What I remember being reduced:

Finn (Normal version)

NOT Nien Numb though he is reduced online.

A few others.

Vision (AOU)

12. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Smuggler's box arrived! Woohoo! Love the shirt I'll have something to wear going to see the film!

13. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    My pop collection continues to grow! Picked up quite a few new additions, but most importantly I got the Poe Dameron FYE exclusive! So now I have all but the common variant of Poe! :D

14. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Sneak trailer for the next Smuggler's box:

cubman987 likes this.
  15. OliffWanKenobi

OliffWanKenobi Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 13, 2016
    This will be the first Smuggler's Bounty I get, well it will be delivered to my wife's sisters in Arizona, and I'll get it when we move there in the spring.

I got 3 new pops for Christmas from my wife, the R1 Vader (force choke pose), Ahsoka & General Grievous. :D Happy Christmas my fellow Pop fiends.

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  16. Darth Dnej

Darth Dnej Jedi Master star 4

Apr 27, 2013
    I just got the Luke Skywalker Bespin Encounter POP and I got the Hoth Luke a few days ago. I have 6 Lukes right now and will get Pilot Luke next as it is easy to find. Most of the other Lukes will be hard/expensive to get as they are vaulted.

17. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Smuggler's box is on the way!

Next box in March is Rebels for the TV series.

Darth Dnej and Guidman like this.
  18. Guidman

Guidman Skywalker Saga Mod and Trivia Host star 6 Staff Member Manager

Dec 29, 2016
    This is the first Smugglers Bounty box I've ordered. I started collecting Pops about six months ago but this is the first box that has really interested me. The pop deluxe with Han looks amazing. Hopefully they do more of these in the future. Should be arriving tomorrow, looking forward to opening it.

19. Guidman

Dec 29, 2016
    Got the box today. The Han and tauntaun Pop is awesome, a lot bigger than I thought it would be. Not sure exactly what the socks have to do with ESB but they are nice. I can add them to my collection of Stance socks. I wish the Wampa had an arm that velcroed off but it looks really cool.

Not sure if I'll order the Rebels but these are pretty cool. Some

20. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    They use the subscription boxes as test marketing - so you'll get all sorts of strange stuff in them.

I rather enjoyed it when they were completely blind and you had no idea what would be in them before they showed up. I do love the shirts, particularly those w/ cartoon Funko Pop style figures - they had those shirts in TFA Resistance box, TFA First Order box, Rogue One Box, and the Death Star box. The Cantina box had a "most wanted" t-shirt, the Bounty Hunter box had a t-shirt w/ all of the ESB Bounty Hunters (artwork wasn't Pop style,) and Jabba's Palace box had a hat (I was disappointed in that.)

There were 2 mugs - the Jabba's box and I believe the Resistance box had mugs - Jabba and C-3PO. The Death Star box had a cool giant death star luggage tag. I like them because you just never know what the hell will be in them other than you're guaranteed one exclusive Pop figure, a pin, and a patch - everything else is fair game.

Guidman likes this.
  21. Guidman

Dec 29, 2016
    Yeah, I went back and looked at some of the older boxes. Some have some nice things. Obviously the Pops are the main draw for me. The ones where you get two Pops are nice. I was secretly hoping for a Lobot Pop but the Wampa plush surprisingly nice. Plus with how big the Han and Tauntaun are, it was probably tough to have two Pops in there.

I don't mind the socks since they are probably the most practical thing in the box, just wish it was more related to ESB.

22. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Ok love the Han on Taun Taun but I love the uber soft fuzzy Wompa! So cute!

Guidman likes this.
  23. Darth Dnej

Darth Dnej Jedi Master star 4

Apr 27, 2013
    That Maul POP looks great. I've never subscribed to Smuggler's Bounty before, but now is the time. Maybe Thrawn will be included too. Maybe even the Eighth Brother, as all the other Inquisitors are available as Walmart exclusives.

Guidman likes this.
  24. Guidman

Dec 29, 2016
    I thought there might be a Agent Kallus POP in there but Filoni posted a picture that its going to be a POP of Captain Rex in that box. Looks pretty cool. He's holding his two guns up. I'm sure they'll release Thrawn as an exclusive at some point.

Darth Dnej likes this.
  25. OliffWanKenobi

OliffWanKenobi Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 13, 2016

I saw that pic that Filoni posted, looks great. I'm sure there will be another wave of Rebels pops, plenty more they can do - Kallus, Thrawn, Ezra w/ short hair, Blind Kanan, Leia, Lando, Hando....

I wonder when the series from the back of the Han & TaunTaun box will come out, I must have the Hoth Leia.