main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX How Long has Everyone From DFW Lived Here?

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Moviefan2k4, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Moviefan2k4

Moviefan2k4 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 29, 2009
    My family moved to the Dallas area from the Rio Grande Valley in 1987, so its been almost 30 years.

("My God, has it been that long?")

How about the rest of you?

2. MasterSanders

MasterSanders Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2014
    Well I live about an hour out of Dallas in the country but I'm there all the time... I've lived in Texas my whole life Canton, Arlington, Waco, Irving, and East Texas.... Mainly just in East Texas though... Little town called Ben Wheeler, but my mom lives in Duncanville, and my Dad lives in Sachse, and my other relatives live in Arlington so I'm always in the DFW area...

3. Sandtrooper92

Sandtrooper92 Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 31, 2013
    I'm originally from Wills Point. Lived and worked in Dallas for a while, then fled.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

4. MasterSanders

MasterSanders Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2014
    Where you at now sandtrooper? You didn't ever travel to Van by chance did ya... My neck of the woods

5. OBI-TUE_KENOBI

OBI-TUE_KENOBI Jedi Master star 1

Oct 15, 2009
    I grew up around Cedar Creek Lake and have lived in Dallas since '98, specifically Mesquite.

Desarae.Lindsey likes this.
  6. SateleNovelist11

SateleNovelist11 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 10, 2015
    I lived in DFW for my entire life. I've lived in Fort Worth, Arlington, and Bedford.

7. Howard Hand

Howard Hand Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2015
    I've lived in the Dallas area my entire life. The vast majority has been spent in Sachse (it feels weird just being able to say that without having to specify that it's in the Garland area which is a suburb of Dallas, which is in Texas)

8. Desarae.Lindsey

Desarae.Lindsey Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 18, 2016
    I'm in Tool

9. Desarae.Lindsey

Desarae.Lindsey Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 18, 2016
    I see I'm way late to this party...hahaha. That's just how I roll. Moved to Cedar Creek Lake from Dallas in 2010 because I love the lake and didn't want to wait until retirement. :)