main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion The Ahsoka Tano Mega Thread Power Hour

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Aug 16, 2015.

1. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
  2. Dorryn

Dorryn Jedi Master star 3

Jan 24, 2015
  3. General Jedi

General Jedi Jedi Padawan star 1

Apr 19, 2017
    I agree. And we have other animal like aliens strong in the force too. We just haven't really had one transform yet. New concept I guess. Plus, I think this ability would help her hide from the empire easier too. And could make her live longer for future stories. Hopefully.

4. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    Ahsoka (Fulcrum) is coming into Galaxy of Heroes next week.
    [​IMG]

5. Jedi Master Scorpio

Jedi Master Scorpio Star Wars Television star 5 Staff Member Manager

Oct 24, 2015
    That was a good read. It does highlight the sibling bond that Anakin and Ahsoka shared during the Clone Wars. At least that was always my interpretation of their Relationship. Many times there was advice that Anakin gave Ahsoka where he seemed more like an Older Brother than Jedi Master. Probably my favorite dynamic of the TCW.

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  6. Subtext Mining

Subtext Mining Jedi Master star 4

Apr 27, 2016
    While working on a project, here's some images I've grabbed off TCW of Ahsoka and friends.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Mother_Talzin

Mother_Talzin Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2014
    Those pictures are flashbacks to good episodes - I loved when she teamed up with Luminara to engage Ventress - still remains one of my personal favorites. CW gave her such a depth that...made me love the character, I wish Rebels did the same, and allowed her to hold the spotlight a bit more. Much of her inclusion in Rebels was shrouded in mystery - and we still don't know her ultimate fate. I hope Season 4 does her justice!

8. jamminjedi23

jamminjedi23 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2015
    I personally think it would have been cool for her to have a little bit more of an involvement in Rebels as most of her activity was done offscreen. However at the same time I completely understand why they did things the way they did. Ahsoka very easily could have taken over the show if she had a lot of screen time (and given that Rebels is not meant to be her story it wouldn't have been respectful for the Ghost Crew characters). There were a lot of people who felt like she had become a little to front and center in TCW by the end when that story was really supposed to be about Anakin and Obi Wan.

9. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Bottom line is there is far more story of Ahsoka's to tell than as a cameo/background character in Rebels.

Taylore and fett 4 like this.
  10. BlueNet

BlueNet Jedi Youngling

Feb 16, 2017
    In Star Wars: The Clone Wars (the film from 2008), Ahsoka forged the nickname 'Skyguy' for Anakin, who in response called her 'Snips'.
    Then during the six TV seasons , Anakin refers several times to Ahsoka as 'Snips', while I remember just one time that Ahsoka addresses Anakin as 'Skyguy', in the very first episodes of the first season, 1x03 'Shadow of Malevolence':
    - Ahsoka Tano: "So Skyguy, how did you know about this shortcut?"
    - Anakin Skywalker: "It's an old smuggler's route. The pilots used to talk about it on Tatooine."

After that I can remember only moments where she calls him "Master" or "Anakin".
    My question is: in canon, when was the last time Ahsoka called Anakin with the nickname 'Skyguy'? For sure not in Star Wars Rebels, and I did not yet read the Ahsoka novel, but I'm searching for something related to The Clone Wars.

11. theraphos

theraphos Jedi Knight star 2

May 20, 2016
    I think you might be putting too much thought into it. ;) The writers probably just realized it was a failed joke (everyone I've introduced to the series hates it because it's not even a real joke but the show acts like we should find it hysterical) and dropped it after the first few episodes. It doesn't appear in the novel.

SpecForce Trooper likes this.
  12. Roosterq

Roosterq Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 6, 2017
    They either need to have her return to the story, or give her a more definitive ending.

13. AhsokaIsGay

AhsokaIsGay Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2017
  14. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    See my response in that thread.

15. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Dave Filoni is always good for a riot; especially panning to rumors. Happy Birthday dude! (posted on his FB page)

[​IMG]

16. Jedi Master Scorpio

Oct 24, 2015
    I never really bought the wolf theory anyway, however I do think she can communicate via the world from where ever she is.

17. Mother_Talzin

Aug 23, 2014
    Interesting clarification? I still think she's some type of warg - that will be able to control and possibly communicate via other living forms because of her connection to the Force. We see her in physical form in the image, so I hope that's the case during Season 4 as well. I'd like her to return to exile after her duel with Vader, and turn up after the fall of the Empire.

18. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
  19. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Would've preferred for both Ashley and the former "Ahsoka" author Johnston to follow up their collaborated book with a new one; especially filling in the gap between when Ahsoka walked out on the Jedi Council to when she becomes Fulcrum.

20. La Calavera

La Calavera Force Ghost star 4

Sep 2, 2015
    Well, Johnston already covered half of that at least.
    I agree that the story that happened immediately after Ashoka left the Order sounds more interesting than anything in that ANH homage book, but I would prefer if that was told by a different writer than Johnston. I was not a fan of her novel at all.

21. Jedi Master Scorpio

Oct 24, 2015
    I kind of think that is where her story is going for the most part. I know the one debate some have had in regards to Ahsoka is if she did survive, why didn't she join back up with the Rebellion?

For those of us who read the Ahsoka novel, her disappearing shouldn't be that much of a surprise. She initially left the Fardi family because she felt her presence was a danger to them. And she did the same near the end of the novel, but did end up coming back to the farm planet and helping them out. But even after all of that, she did break off contact and basically started recruiting for the Intelligence side of the Rebellion.

So in all honesty, after her confrontation with Vader, I am not the least bit surprised she would break off contact with the Ghost Crew and allow them to believe her dead. Makes perfect sense.

Vizzy91 likes this.
  22. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    I'm still not as anxious to see her running in exile stories that would possibly span into the OT era as much as I want to see/read about her stories that happened after she left the Order. I know there were unfinished episodes of TCW that included Ahsoka riding around in a space bike. Countless stories to tell in comic book form, I'm sure.

23. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
    Didn't they say in last year's panel that she became some kind of underworld vigilante or something?

Vizzy91 and Ahsoka's Tano like this.
  24. Jedi Master Scorpio

Oct 24, 2015
    This might be completely off base, but I think Ahsoka has been whisked to another Galaxy and she is able to communicate through the Wolves. Why that would be? I have no clue.

It is fun to spit ball ideas though. Even if they are completely wrong :)

25. Mother_Talzin

Aug 23, 2014
    Yes indeed, the novel established that she would assist when needed and then remove herself from the picture, often to prevent the infliction of further harm to those that know her. She cant remain a member of the Rebel Alliance after confronting Vader - he'd hunt her and those that offer her protection.

She'd make for a great Force sensitive mystic - traveling and spreading knowledge. Perhaps we could even see her involved with the Church of the Force.