main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Looking for a squad

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by CT-365146, Jul 6, 2017.

1. CT-365146

CT-365146 Jedi Youngling

Jul 6, 2017
    Hey There every one, i am constructing a clone armour of a none cannon trooper who got lost in action and eventualy returned in the times of the empire battle hard. but due to the character being none cannon i can not join the 501st legion so dose any one know of a legion i could join?

2. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Moved the thread from Fan Films to Costuming and Props.

3. Blackhole E Snoke

Blackhole E Snoke Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 26, 2016
    You mean Non-canon.

4. CT-365146

CT-365146 Jedi Youngling

Jul 6, 2017
    yeah sorry i sometimes spell things wrong

5. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Possibly.

But you need to give me a better description. If you are making clone armor, Im guessing it is similar to what the character would have worn last, with a few changes. What time period are you talking about. Does it look SIMILAR to other clone armor?

Depending on the time period, might know something...

6. CT-365146

CT-365146 Jedi Youngling

Jul 6, 2017
    it is a clone armour but gold, bronze and black colored phase 2 armour but has lost one arm and instead has a robotic arm, the clone was one of a special squad trained for a special mission to Dathomir to track down and kill Asajj Ventress but his whole squad was cut down but him, he lost his arm and was locked in a cell until the time of the empire then was eventually freed and went out as a agent of darth vader

7. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Hi!

Sorry. I checked with a few groups that I knew about, but it seems like everyone that takes clone troopers, to be canon for regular approval.

I know many in the 501st, who have two or more sets of armor. A regular set that they were approved in, and then their 'special' armor... like Stormtrooper Elvis, and a few others out there. Most of that has to do with keeping their LFL standing. As for official events, the armor HAS to be standard. For conventions and the like, its anything goes. ;)

I will keep looking around. If I find anything, I'll post it here.

8. CT-365146

CT-365146 Jedi Youngling

Jul 6, 2017
    thank you very much for this information, and keep me posted if you find anything,