main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social Games The Rancor Pit (EUC Dueling thread)

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Bardan_Jusik, Mar 2, 2013.

1. The Vanguard

The Vanguard Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2016
    IC: Koji Vansyph
    The Pit

Entering the old dingy pit, Koji's nose was filled with the dank smell and must that permiated the arena. Stars, didn't think this place could smell any worse than the last time I was here, he muttered to himself. The pit was necessary for a Jedi to train in. The darkness, the smells, and overall 'dank' features would prove to be a useful teacher.

"Varian, your training continues." The beeping of his comlink confirmed his message was sent.

Koji stood at the edge of the arena, waiting for his padawan to arrive.

TAG: vncredleader

vncredleader likes this.
  2. vncredleader

vncredleader Force Ghost star 5

Mar 28, 2016
    IC: Varian Aldor

I walk into the Rancor pit for the first time. It smells terrible and looks very dark and mysterious "Nice change of scenery, going to be a good challenge with the environment" I think aloud as I walk over to my master

Tag: The Vanguard

3. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    The Pit

"Welcome to the *pit of despair." Koji opened his arms as if to showcase some marvelous sight. "You can feel it, can't you? The anxiety of this place, the unnerving sense that at any moment, something may erupt from nothing?" Without another word he set off a remote detonator that was planted just meters away from where Varian came in.

*CRACK*

The intense pressure buildup from the device sent a small shockwave towards Varian that would otherwise incapacitate him. On the heels of the blast, Koji collected the Force into a leap that would land him within striking distance of the padawan's position. In mid-air, Koji brought his weapon to bear, igniting the cobalt blue blade with ferocious intent.

*(Princess Bride, 1987)

Sarge and vncredleader like this.
  4. vncredleader

Mar 28, 2016

The blast makes me stumble for a second. I sense danger and my master's presence. Faster than I thought possible, my blade is in my hands and activated, blocking the downwards strike. While I have not trained with Djem So for long I know what to do and instantly make a slash for Koji's left. He blocks it but I use his heavy block to bounce back and get my feet sturdy again.

BookExogorth likes this.
  5. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    The Pit

Landing with soft feet Koji swung a heavy attack on Varian, to which he blocked downward. "Good." Koji stated curtly. "Your mind is your strongest weapon." Countering, Varian slashed at his Master's left. "Good!" Koji repeated in the same tone.

Blocking the slash, Varian bounds back a half-step and regains his footing.

"Your enemy will not think twice before killing you, in turn you must be decisive. Never hesitating." Using Ataru, Koji attacked viciously from multiple angles, moving his feet quickly. "Take a blizzard and turn it into an avalanche against your opponent." He swung upward with a two-handed strike, hoping to push Varian off-balance. "That, is the way of the Krayt Dragon."

OOC: Be sure not to god-mod, friend.
    Incorrect: I threw a cat at him and he caught it.
    Correct: I threw a cat at him, hoping to catch him by surprise.

6. vncredleader

Mar 28, 2016

I block the upward strike but the power behind the blow is immense. However with that massive strike I see that it is time to attempt to get into a true Djem So sequence of push and pull. I make a swift slash downward at Koji's left shoulder. Now it's my time to push.

BookExogorth and The Vanguard like this.
  7. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    The Pit

Koji cracked a small smile of approval during the small window of time between getting blocked and Varian's counter-offensive. Ataru was a devastating form, but very taxing on the body, as was Djem So. Koji recovered from his attack in time to intercept Varian's downward slash, which came with great precision and velocity.

"I see that lightsaber fits you quite well." The Knight said to his pupil as he took a step back.

BookExogorth likes this.
  8. vncredleader

Mar 28, 2016

"Thanks" I respond softly, realizing I am breathing more heavily. I take the initiative once again and jab for Koji's chest with a two handed stab

BookExogorth and The Vanguard like this.
  9. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    Darth Prazutis (Mikaboshi) vs. Leda (QueenSabe7)
    Mikaboshi move: 2 of 7
    QueenSabe7 move : 2 of 7

IC: Leda

Leda nearly whooped in triumph as she saw Prazutis collapse to a knee. Her satisfaction only swelled as she came down upon him in gleeful fury, every inch of her buzzing with energy; with the dark side.

Now this is a fight, she thought just as her lghtsaber connected with the cross-section of her opponent’s crimson pair. He was a blunt wall of resistance, giving no ground to her overhead assault.

She had planted her feet wide as soon as she touched down and immediately pressed into the blade lock, her arm muscles straining under the pressure and in reaction to the sudden halt in momentum. For a brief moment they struggled evenly it seemed, neither of them falling back but not exactly gaining anything either.

It was then that she felt an abrupt change in her confidence. She felt… vulnerable.

And it immediately became apparent why.

One of Prazutis’ blades deactivated and her eyes went wide with realization. Before she could move an inch, he had already done so, the unlit saber hilt refocusing its now much more deadly and unimpeded aim. Just as it assumed its position to presumably reactivate and cleave her in two, she had already begun to shift her weight and hoped to high hell that she would be crafty enough to not kriffing die so soon into the match! How disappointing would that be?

Leda gave the smallest push off from his resisting blade, all she had time for – not really even then – and began to turn into and away from her precarious position. She spun towards the side that of the arm that held his now reactivated blade, aiming to move with the attack instead of against. Simultaneously breaking the blade lock as her own weapon was extinguished, she threw her shoulder into harms way, attempting to stave off the brunt of the blow from connecting with her chest.

Though, she wasn’t stupid enough to think she could wholly avoid his attack.

She thought she had known pain, but in this moment nothing she had previously experienced could compare. A flash of searing heat flew down her arm and up into her heart and lungs, immediately followed by a wave of agony as Prazutis’ lightsaber made contact with her upper left arm, leaving a deep gash in her flesh. She screamed but somehow managed to keep twisting and turning wildly, then falling, as she fled the track his weapon was on.

Now on the pit floor, Leda scrambled away from her foe, her arm beyond simple pain. The anguish made her feel physically ill and faint and she spat a string of obscenities that even she didn’t understand while she struggled back to her feet.

There was a roar in her ears as her eyes found Prazutis.

“That wasn’t… VERY. NICE, you… ogre!” she shouted, her voice trailing off into a moan. Igniting her pale yellow blade once more, it was held firmly in her right hand despite the tremors running over her body.

She thought she'd be sick right there, or fall unconscious, but instead she felt a passionate rush of darkness flood in via her wound. She wouldn't dare look at it, she didn't need to. It was bad, but an injury of any kind shouldn't be a hindrance to a warrior; it was a tool. The dark side took hold of her then and she fed off its currents, coiling around her like a cocoon. A boon of energy hit her and she licked her lips hungrily. Leda closed the gap between them swiftly and struck with all of the power she could muster, not allowing herself to be bested even when she may be down. A backhanded, horizontal swipe aimed at Prazutis' waist came without preamble, her body fluidly turning into a roundhouse kick to the same spot as a followup.

Never complain that you aren't being challenged enough, ever again, she warned herself, wondering how long she'd be able to last in this current state.

TAG: Mikaboshi
    Honorable Judges: Sinrebirth Lady Belligerent Darth_wanderguard dragonsith13 E. L.Knight Darth Kronos

10. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    The Pit

Movements turned into segments as the Force acted like a airstream around them, lifting, pushing, pulling. Varians attack came swifter this time, his momentum building to what Koji expected to be a crescendo at some point.

The exercise was going as expected, if not slightly better. The rush of battle was more than a thrill to him, it was a part of his life. His innate affinity for Battle precognition alone caused him to be thrust into combat almost immediately upon becoming a Knight, and he was glad for it.

Koji's nostrils flared to accommodate the rapid breathing that took over.

Varian stabbed at his Master's chest, to which Koji responded by ducking and kicking, sweeping out his leg aimed to catch his padawans balance and throw it off.

vncredleader

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vncredleader likes this.
  11. vncredleader

Mar 28, 2016

Koji's leg narrowly misses as I jump. When my feet hit the ground I realize to late what Koji's plan was, my balance is off and Koji moves to attack swiftly.

Tag The Vanguard

dragonsith13 likes this.
  12. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    The Pit

He's a quick learner, Koji thought to himself. Ending the fight as quickly as it began, wIth an intense reverse motion thrust that played into his leg sweep Koji halted his blade inches from Varian's abdomen. His sweep bought enough time for Koji to make the final blow, but this was just an exercise.

Disengaging his lightsaber, the Knight bowed. That's enough for today my padawan.

13. vncredleader

Mar 28, 2016

"That was invigorating, thank you master. I think I am really getting used to the new hilt". I say as we walk out of the Rancor Pit. "I will need to train more in being fluid. If I rely to much on solid footing I will break easily"

Tag The Vanguard

dragonsith13, The Vanguard and Sarge like this.
  14. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016

"It shows," Koji replied. "You really looked comfortable with it."

He put his hand on the padawans shoulder as they walked out of the Pit.

"Practice makes permanent, remember that. Put endless hours into your training, your skill set over time will become more effortless. The Force will augment your learning abilities, so how fast your progress is up to you."

Koji stopped and looked Varian in the eye, "You did well today. Stay on this path and you will become a great swordsman."

"Now let's go, I need to wash these robes, they smell like bantha dung."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. BookExogorth

BookExogorth Force Ghost star 4

May 4, 2017
    IC: Edo Vilsa
    Edo sees the force power of the mind shard Reiss sent at her, but the mental shield she erected earlier mostly absorbs the attack. She feels pain in her head, but the force can help her shunt it away while she again re-centered herself.
    As Reiss' saber came towards her, Edo's left shoto intercepted it, pushing to the side so it would just miss her. What? Reiss' failed force power had startled her, and the stab grazed her side. "Ahh!" Edo again minimized and healed the pain as best as she could, and then tried to disarm Reiss, this time slashing at Reiss' darksaber with her right saber.
    "Reiss, why do you seem to have something against jedi?" With her left saber she kept her defense up, ready to block another strike. "Particularly me, since I've never faced you before."
    Tag: Anakin.Skywalker

16. Anakin.Skywalker

Anakin.Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2016
    IC: Reiis Invadator

It seemed the Mind Shard did nothing except perhaps cause a little headache. Just as well....something would give.

And it did. Apparently the failed Lesser Force Storm caused the Jedi to lose her concentration, allowing Reiis's Darksaber to graze her side. Reiis could feel her healing powers to go her wound, but the Jedi just as quickly slashed at the Darksaber with her right weapon. Reiis blocked it and attempted to hold it in a lock as the sent a Force Push to the Jedi.

She sneered at the Jedi as she posed the question. "You're not special, Jedi. I hate you all. Innocents have died because of the stupidity and ignorance of the Jedi. Only the Sith have the courage to use the Force as it was meant."

TAG: BookExogorth

dragonsith13 likes this.
  17. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    Tournament of Darkness
    “The dark side will devour those who lack the power to control it. It’s a fierce storm of emotion that annihilates anything in its path. It lays waste to the weak and unworthy. But those who are strong can ride the storm winds to unfathomable heights. They can unlock their true potential; they can sever the chains that bind them; they can dominate the world around them. Only those with the power to control the dark side can ever truly be free.”
    –Darth Bane
    The Pit
    Dark Colosseum

The second round was unfolding nicely, all the combatants were feverishly engaged. The crowd was roaring and gasping with the strike and clash of each knife and saber blow, following each movement of the combatants with a laser focus as the entertainment spurred the crowd on further with each blow and near miss.

Draconis sat in his high-backed chair, one leg propped up in one of the armrests as he sat laid back into the corner of the other side of the chair. His arm bent grasping a chalice, from which he took a long pull from. Placing the chalice down, Draconis reached over with the same hand and grasped a pair of perfectly polished black Boading balls, with an orange glowing stripe spanning the circumference on its equator. Reaching over and grabbing them off a tray, the orange lines began to glow as soon as he touched them, clasping them in his gloved hand palm up as he began to rotate them one around the other in a slow smooth motion.

This tournament was not just about those below, it was an ideal. The warrior soul, triumphant, surpassing all expectations. Rising above. They were Sith. Forged - in combat, struggle, conflict, and darkness. The weakest of them could tap into the vein of power and channel it when they least expected it. Surrendering to the fury in them all and become greater. A single thought or flick of their blade, echoing and changing the momentum of their duels.

Down below the combatants might not initially notice the veins on the three obelisks in their equally distanced triangle formation, were beginning to glow brighter now as well.

The matches continued, but a noticed energy was building up, crawling up the sides of all three, as the tips of each were beginning to spark… sending small tendrils of lightning out into the air. The energy continued to build as the towers sent shots of lightning out towards each other linking at times, as the lighting sparked across the arena back and forth becoming increasingly constant until an energy link between all three pillars was constant and pulsating with purple and white energy.

Draconis sat keeping a steady pace rotating the balls in his hand as he looked on at the combatants below moving about still engaged with each other. The sound of the energy was noticeably loud now, giving off heat and sound alike. The sound of crackling lightning energy sparking and striking, a stray bolt finally hitting the ground, discharging with a loud bang as the arena floor was scorched black from its impact. The number of the strikes began to pick up as one ground strike turned to two, then four, then eight as they rapidly picked up in frequency and intensity. Scorched black marks dotted the arena, from where the lightning struck. Arcing out at times across the arena and striking the ground at times.

All the combatants were stuck in a lightning storm all around them, as the frequency of the strikes was several every second throughout the arena. With nearly a dozen strikes in just a few seconds time. No matter how much they tried to evade they were caught, as strikes were happening all around each of them. The flashes of energy surging through their bodies even from the strikes that landed nearby, a direct strike from one could easily more than paralyze anyone of them if not kill them.
    They would have to navigate the maelstrom and evade death in two ways now, avoiding the diabolical Sith contraption while finishing off their opponent.

The energy from the obelisks was unpredictable and each of them would surly have to content with the brunt of a strike eventually.

Kaleesh-Cyborg, Dagobahsystem, Mikaboshi, corinthia, Adirondackjedi27, QueenSabe7

Sinrebirth, Darth_wanderguard, Lady Belligerent, Darth Kronos, E. L.Knight

OOC:

corinthia, Per our discussions, you have suffered a penalty and the move goes to your opponent. You are still considered in the round and able to post and respond as soon as your opponent's next move is complete.

Everyone else, your moves should reflect concerning above. Good luck.

18. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Kaleesh-Cyborg Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 4, 2017
    Match 3
    Kaleesh-Cyborg (Grievance Vexx) vs. corinthia (Alekto)
    Grievance Vexx - move 3 of 7

The strike with his talons is brought to an abrupt halt by Grievance himself as the environment around him begins to change. He backs away to distance himself from Alekto, slightly alarmed by what is happening to the arena itself. It can only be likened to watching a fast-approaching storm or a change of seasons pushed through at an accelerated speed. The arena--once an average coliseum where warriors come to prove their skill and spectators come to gratify their bloodlust--has suddenly become an electrified death trap to all standing within its high-reaching walls.

The awe-inspiring spectacle of flying arcs of electricity no one can seem to look away from creates an atmosphere of terror that is almost tangible. Fear is not often experienced by the cyborg, but it is a feeling not far from his mind as the artificial lightning courses and strikes around him. His own mortality, perhaps the most fragile of anyone in the arena due to his condition, has become a second opponent for him to battle here. Very well. So be it. Live or die, he will do his best to immortalize himself within the history of this place.

Relying on his peripheral vision to stay wary of the lightning strikes, higher in frequency now, the amber Kaleesh eyes shift their focus back to his original opponent Alekto. Fair or not, he must get rid of her to help secure his own survival through this match. No. Not survival.

Victory!

He has been merely a survivor for far too long and deep down he knows he is capable--worthy, even--of greater things. It is time to put the female warrior's defenses to the test. He trades his average blades on his hip armor for ones more equipped to help him handle the new circumstances he has been placed in. Though inwardly, the electricity makes him nervous, his eyes betray no such thing. One high-voltage strike could effectively put him down, either destroying his cybernetic function or stopping his heart altogether. He should be too nervous to even think straight. He will not allow his focus to be destroyed so easily. His time has come and he will not have it stolen. A vow in his native tongue rumbles softly from his volcabulator.

"Min tid är här."

Drawing and igniting the twin double-pronged blades dubbed the Reprisals, crafted by his own design and as deadly as they look, he makes a swift and graceful X in the air before taking a leap straight for Alekto and unleashing his Jar'kai-incorporated Makashi skills upon her. His lightly crouched legs carry him lightly from advance to retreat as he strikes and feints with thrust after double-pronged thrust with remarkable speed and precision despite the limp in his gait created by the previous Force attack to a major weight-bearing joint in his leg. There can be no mercy now. He cannot afford the consequences of defeat.

Tag: corinthia
    Honorable Judges: Sinrebirth Darth_wanderguard Lady Belligerent dragonsith13 Darth Kronos E. L.Knight

Mostlymad and Anakin.Skywalker like this.
  19. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    IC: Irishi Kenobiwan
    The Pit

Irishi enters the Pit, from the first glance of it, the Pit hasn't changed much since the last time she was here. Coming to a stand in the middle of the Pit, she takes a deep breath, letting the Force flow throw her. Unhooking her lightsaber and setting it to stun mode, she places it in front of her and sits cross-legged, and enters into a semi-deep meditation as she awaits her fellow Jedi.

TAG Ananta Chetan

The Vanguard, Sarge and Ananta Chetan like this.
  20. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    IC Ananta Chetan
    Entering the Pit

Slowly descending to the dank recesses of the JCF's most notorious dueling venue, I feel a sigh of relief as the elevator doors finally open. Immediately spying the familiar Force signature of my old Jedi comrade I make a swift cadence in her direction then offer a friendly nod in greeting before tapping a set of commands on my gauntlet. A side entry gate slowly grinds upward ushering forth two pairs of super battledroids. One set veers to the right upon exiting and stands neutrally at attention and the other to the left some several meters apart.

Greetings, old friend. Hope you don't mind that I have summoned my padawans to join us. Both are newly committed to the Consular's path, so its a prime opportunity to hone their Soresu skills and fine-tune their blaster deflection abilities. Care to show them how its done? ;)

I type in another set of commands and the first pair of droids clack ready their arm canons awaiting Knight Irishi's first move.

TAG Jedi Master Kenobiwan Thane kyrell BookExogorth

Jedi Master Kenobiwan likes this.
  21. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    Dagobahsystem (Saadi) vs Adirondackjedi27 (Corvus)
    Dagobahsystem move: 4 of 7
    Adirondackjedi27 move: 3 of 7

IC: Saadi

Watching as Corvus continued his defensive, ducking and dodging dance, which appeared to be all he was capable of doing; the Clawdite redirected his own lightsaber strike to savagely slap the Zabrak's blade away from making contact with his leg, while simultaneously kicking dirt into his opponents' confused face.

Immediately, Darth Saadi sensed a great disturbance in the Force that had absolutely nothing to do with the little Zabrak crouching in the dirt.

Saadi stood perfectly still while quickly glancing around the pit. This did not feel right, and though not afraid, Saadi's mind was distracted by a sense of deathly foreboding.

That sound? A crackling of energy it seemed. And the smell? It was that suspicious smell one can perceive before a great downpour, although this smell had an ominous and not a cleansing aspect to it.

Louder and more intense the sounds grew. And now, Saadi was aware of a distinctive rise in temperature, the heat permeating every corner of the filthy Rancor Pit.

Snap!

And again! Louder this time, SNAP!

And then again, and again!

Faster and faster, growing more frequent with every passing moment.

And growing ever closer still.

The pit was suddenly engulfed in a deadly lightning storm and there was nothing any of the fighters could do about it.

Saadi did not fear death. He briefly glared at where he presumed Lord Draconis would be spectating. At that exact instant he was flung backwards by a lightning strike that hit just directly in front of him.

So. Many. Blasted. DISTRACTIONS! Saadi's mind raged as he quickly picked himself up off the suddenly scorched ground. It was then he noticed the horrific burn on his left arm. Ignoring the excruciating pain, which was like a flaming torch being continuously held against his skin, Saadi looked skyward and let out a warrior's cry while calling deeply upon the dark side of the Force.

The smell of his own burned flesh only served to strengthen his insatiable anger and connection to the darkness.
    You're going to have to try harder than that, he mumbled to himself.

His golden eyes slowly turning a dark, reddish orange, Saadi sprinted towards the bewildered Zabrak, when the changeling was again knocked backwards by a lightning strike in his immediate path.

As he rose again, he sensed another strike and leapt quickly to the left, avoiding it altogether. The dark side must indeed be with him today as he had nearly avoided all three merciless death strikes. This was, however, only the beginning and he had no choice but to maintain his concentration if he hoped to avoid being burned again. Or worse.

Channeling his focus, Saadi tried to Force push Corvus into the path of where he felt the next strike would occur. Using it as a distraction, at the minimum, he summoned all of his strength and resolve.

Leaping into action, Saadi charged in the direction of the hapless Zabrak, like a Knight on horseback from the days of old, his lightsaber pointed directly at Corvus's heart.

You will DIE, coward! escaped the roar from the Clawdite's guts as he drew within a few feet of Corvus, lightsaber unwavering in its purpose.

Meanwhile, the lightning strikes increased in frequency!

Tag: Adirondackjedi27
    Honorable Judges: Sinrebirth Lady Belligerent Darth_wanderguard
    dragonsith13 E. L.Knight Darth Kronos

Kaleesh-Cyborg likes this.
  22. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    IC: Irishi Kenobiwan
    The Pit

As she senses the familiar Froce signature of her Jedi brother approaching, she stands up, taking her lightsaber in her right hand ands faces the Pit entrance. Soon, her friend emerges from the darkness. She smiles and gives a friendly nod back as he nods to her with friendliness.

She watches with curiosity as Ananta taps on his gaunlet, wondering for a moment what he's up to again. Suddenly, a loud sounds echoes through the pit as it signals a side entrance being opened. Irishi turns her head towards the entrance and spots immediately two superbattle droids walking towards her. She turns her attention back to her fellow Jedi as he says:

Greetings, old friend. Hope you don't mind that I have summoned my padawans to join us. Both are newly committed to the Consular's path, so its a prime opportunity to hone their Soresu skills and fine-tune their blaster deflection abilities. Care to show them how its done?

She smiles and nods, Always a privilege to teach the next generation. Irishi then walks a few steps away from Ananta as she activates her lightsaber, swings it a couple of times before coming to a stand in front of the droids. She stands in the familiar Soresu opening stance as she awaits the droids to fire.

TAG Ananta Chetan Thane kyrell BookExogorth

BookExogorth and Ananta Chetan like this.
  23. Adirondackjedi27

Adirondackjedi27 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 17, 2013
    Dagobahsystem (Saadi) vs Adirondackjedi27 (Corvus)
    Adirondackjedi27: move 4 of 7
    Dagobahsystem: move 4 of 7

Corvus watched his opponent. He growled as Saadi's lightsaber aggressively made contact with his own. He was forced back as Saadi kicked dirt up and the Zabrak's vision was blocked by the dirt. He heard the snapping of the lightning storm and growled. Corvus was forced to jump a few times from the strikes of the lightning. Well, this just made this a bit tougher but no matter, Corvus was determined to win!

Corvus was calm and collected. He saw Saadi run at him, his lightsaber outstretched to make a stab for Corvus's heart. With a simple side step Corvus dodged then with a snap brought his lightsaber down and watched as they connected. Corvus swept his foot in a wide arch kicking dirt and dust into the air. As he did he moved around behind Saadi and saw the perfect opening. He raised his lightsaber behind him, bringing it down over his right shoulder to cut at the Clawdite's shoulder, hoping to cleave him in two.

TAG: Dagobahsystem

Honorable Judges: Sinrebirth Lady Belligerent Darth_wanderguard dragonsith13 E. L.Knight Darth Kronos

24. BookExogorth

BookExogorth Force Ghost star 4

May 4, 2017
    IC: Edo Vilsa
    Raising her saber again, Edo prepares for Reiss' next attack, only for it to come as a force push. Edo falls, recovering balance in a crouching position. Forced to be on the defensive, she focuses on the force while Reiss speaks, ferreting out the meaning of the words.

Sith don't care about innocents any more than jedi do. If a sith's plan happened to kill people, they would dismiss it as collateral damage, most likely, but a jedi would admit their mistake and try to rectify it. So why would she say that?

"You can't be implying that the sith harm fewer people, can you? Though they may have harmed you less than the jedi?"
    Edo lets the force flow through her, readying her for what is next.
    Tag: @Anakin.Skywalker

25. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    IC

Observing his sister Jedi flawlessly assuming the classic Soresu opening stance, I make eye contact with my apprentice at my side as he prepares to watch her demonstration.

Pay attention, my young padawan...as if your life depended on it...for one day...it may.

Nodding to Irishi, I activate the two hulking masses of metal to engage their target.

OOC: I leave control of the droids up to you Kenobiwan. ;)

TAG Jedi Master Kenobiwan Thane kyrell