main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Crazy Theory Time - Fan Theories Thread

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by LANDO_ROCKS, Sep 4, 2017.

1. ObidioJuan

ObidioJuan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 1, 2002
    There will be some cross over between Star Wars and Gotg. And it will be funny as hell.

Just as Snoke and Kylo are ready to fight, Luke breaks the news that the kyber on his LS is ACTUALLY and infinity stone.

Then Rocket will show up as Groot impales Snoke while StarLord break-dances in the background...

Benicio del Toro will re-prise his role as The Collector in another cross-over.

2. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015
    Budget cuts will mean all CGI will be rendered as stick figures in MS Paint.

3. Diminished Comet

Diminished Comet Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 27, 2017
    By the end of TLJ

[​IMG]

4. Birkendoc

Birkendoc Chosen One star 4

Sep 20, 2001
    This needs to really go over in the banner contest. Because it is just hilariously awesome.

5. Finland Skywalker

Finland Skywalker Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 13, 2016
    The Star Wars fandom actually being satisfied...that's impossible!

6. Diminished Comet

Sep 27, 2017

7. Diminished Comet

Sep 27, 2017
    LoL Thanks, but it's probably the wrong size and it got a bit of hate when I published it elsewhere.

8. Gigoran Monk

Gigoran Monk Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 2, 2016
    I’d watch that show. Make it happen, Kathleen.

9. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015
    Kylo is of course Ross.
    The painfully irritating guy that for some reason the hottest girl is supposed to fall in love with.

Gigoran Monk likes this.
  10. Generational Fan

Generational Fan Jedi Master star 4

Oct 21, 2015
    My kind of thread.....

The Prophecy of the Chosen One had been mis-read and instead of there being just one, there were actually two; a light version and a dark version - polar opposites of the Force, a ying and a yang or a black and a white or male and female, etc, etc - whatever it takes in a combination of this sort of thing to "Balance The Force".

So Shmi gave birth to twins, Anakin and a daughter. As Shmi was a slave, she could only keep one and the other was to be "sold on". Scholars from the Church of the Force knew such a day (the return of the Chosen One) was coming and somehow became aware of this woman's "immaculate conception" and were the ones who "purchased" Anakin's sister from the slave owner of Shmi. They purchased her to hide from the dark side of the Force - or something like that.

So Anakin's destiny in being the "dark" Chosen One is that he was always determined by fate to fall to the dark side; as will be his family line's too. There will be the odd "hiccups" like Luke (who is and forever will be good), but ultimately this line of the Chosen One will always be tainted with the Dark Side.

Rey's family (through her mother or grandmother - Anakin's sister) will always remain in the light side of the Force because that is their destiny already sealed by fate.

Luke became aware of all of this during his travel's and finding ancient Jedi temples and writing's. He somehow found out about Rey's Chosen One family line and during the events of Bloodline, he was scouring the edges of the galaxy with Ben in trying to find Rey and her family.

Then the events happened with Ben's transformation to Kylo Ren and Luke went to Ach-To (Rey's home planet) to await the return of Rey's Parents and / or Rey herself.

JW Fan likes this.
  11. CarboniteSolo

CarboniteSolo Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 11, 2013
    I had a crazy dream that Rey and Luke are fighting Snoke, then Snoke manipulates Rey's mind where she sees Luke as Vader. Snoke also makes Luke think he's fighting Vader again. He moves Rey and Luke around like chess pieces. Snoke is playing with their minds, and he makes them fight each other, master vs. apprentice. Snoke is very strong, which is why Luke was in hiding, and the only way to defeat him is going to take all of them (Rey, Luke, and Ben Solo) to bring down Snoke.

12. miasma

miasma Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 29, 2013
    I hinted at this theory in another thread, but this thread seems to be the better place to go in-depth with it.

I believe Rey is actually a seven year old girl named Rachel who has gotten lost in a toy store and is waiting for her parents to come back for her. While she waits, she starts playing with some SW toys. Think about it-- it makes a tremendous amount of sense:

1. It explains why all the ships in TFA looked so familiar-- she was playing with toys that already exist, so she had to use X-Wings and TIE fighters, etc.
    2. It explains why several plot points from the previous films were rehashed in TFA (a seven-year old playing with SW toys would likely recreate some of her favorite moments, with slight variations.)
    3. It explains why she's so good at the force and at fixing the Falcon, etc (hey, it's her imagination, why not be as powerful and smart as she wants to be?)
    4. Presumably she could not find a Luke action figure, so she simply pretended he vanished. I suspect she also had trouble finding an R2 action figure, so she used a beach ball and pretended it was a new droid called BB-8. Towards the end of her story, she found an R2 figure, but couldn't quite figure out how to incorporate it into her story, and by that point, she preferred the beach ball anyway. Same thing with Luke.
    5. She found a toy of Luke's lightsaber, so she included it in her story, but she couldn't figure out how Maz got it, so she just brushed that question aside. No seven-year old would bring her story to a halt for a detail like that.
    6. As for Maz, she's not a SW action figure, she's a figure from something else, but Rachel liked it and decided to play with it anyway. Since the figure was short, Rachel decided Maz would be the Yoda of her story.

I suspect the end of Episode 9 will be a Pixar film, much like Toy Story, and we'll see Rachel on the floor of the toy store, playing with the SW figures, and then her parents will come in and find her.

13. MingLives

MingLives Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 19, 2015
    I still say it will be a space remake of Sound of Music. Only thing that's needed is a lot of kids pouring out of the huts on Luke's island and we're all set.

Luke is a space widower and Rey first becomes the kids space nanny and then his space wife. Eventually they have to arrange the escape from the evil "space Nazis".

How can you not see that this is what they've been setting the stage for in TFA?

GregMcP likes this.
  14. Rylo_Ken

Rylo_Ken Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 12, 2015
    Kylo resigns from the first order, after smashing helmet for dramtic effect, Snoke tells him a letter will do fine and thanks him for his service.

Kylo, after visiting a number of dive bars, gets out of control drunk and crash lands on Ach-To.

He begs Luke for forgiveness by singing 'The Whole of The Moon' by The Waterboys while dancing with Porgs on each shoulder .

Luke refuses to accept Kylo back into the fold but Rey is smitten by Kylo's excellent singing voice and agrees to join his side. Hence, Reylo is officially born.

15. MingLives

Dec 19, 2015
    I think the whole Starwars conspiracy will be exposed soon.

Starwars is not real. NASA faked the whole thing.

They initially hired George Lucas to fake the footage but then his conscience got to him. He attempted "whistle blowing" in the PT by making the CGI over obvious and also came up with bizarre concepts like chosen ones and midichlorians so people would start questioning the whole thing.

NASA locked him up in the basement at Area 51 and instead hired Disney to take over. Still it's not been without problems. Colin Trevorrow couldn't be trusted either so he was locked up as well to be replaced by the trusted shill JJ.

16. mlsw

mlsw Jedi Knight star 3

May 30, 2017
    Sorry guys.
    Time Travel #confiremd

[​IMG]

17. Darth Smurf

Darth Smurf Small, but Lethal star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    And if you explain who the pixel people are, I guess everybody will be excited.

18. mlsw

mlsw Jedi Knight star 3

May 30, 2017
    I've only found the leak.
    Now, go and speculate!

Darth Smurf likes this.
  19. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012

Wait until Kylo finds out Poe had a thing for his grandmother.....I wouldn't want to be in Poe's shoes. [face_laugh]

mlsw likes this.
  20. MingLives

Dec 19, 2015
  21. MingLives

Dec 19, 2015
    #reconfirmed

[​IMG]

11-4D and mlsw like this.
  22. Gigoran Monk

Gigoran Monk Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 2, 2016
    Oscar Isaac and Nathalie Portman, I believe.

mlsw likes this.
  23. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    Now this is getting interesting.

#Poedme

B99, Darth Smurf and mlsw like this.
  24. The Regular Mustache

The Regular Mustache Force Ghost star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    Leia will have an emotional heart to heart moment with Kylo where it looks like Kylo might be willing to surrender to her but then...she stabs him!

Darth Smurf and Rabs like this.
  25. I_FORCE_I

I_FORCE_I Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2017
    That was amazing! I didn't want to quote the long post but wanted you to know you blew my socks off. You have skills, that made me wish I paid attention better in school.(eng/lit) /bow

robotical712 likes this.