main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Reference The Conspiracy Club (The Crossing OOC)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by LordTroepfchen, Apr 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Well there is my contribution. The quoted message is actually from a PM from LordT at the start of the game. I had no idea it would come in handy later ;)

Now, let us see what happens.

2. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Guess our fake Elena is a bit in trouble. Then again each and every hunter seems to hang around there ... and now they will go after me first. Great. Infekt so safe ...

3. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    Haha, I am glad to announce I am about to make my comeback!

Mitth_Fisto likes this.
  4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
  5. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Oh I knew he had something planned, happy to have you SirakRomar.

6. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    Updated. Will be travelling a few days, so limited availability.

7. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    I am so full of spoilers, I can hardly say anything ... but so looking forward to the next step of this.

8. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Well, damn. Rule the world? Ayshe sure knows how to make an introduction.

You're certainly not making this easy! :p

9. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    So I'd say I just posted a twist. Won't be the last one.

10. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    [face_hypnotized]

Holy...!

You weren't kidding...wow!

I really need to think about my response for this one. This could get very interesting. The President is a religious man, and Ayshe is playing right into that. Although, with what we know now, I guess that's no mistake. ;)

11. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Holy SH... I could read through your exchange for eternity ... but this changes everything, of course. Ayshe actually accomplished what The Source tried. She creeps the hell out of me Basically she is the GM.

Now I keep on wondering what Beta can do and why exactly is Alpha in an induced coma?

Oh and our main villain is finally revealed! Wasn't any of us after all.

Mitth_Fisto likes this.
  12. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Ooo...I knew it!

Nice play trying to manipulate him through his faith. That's definitely going to lead down a very dangerous path. Ayshe knows how to wrap him neatly around her finger...which I'm sure won't bode well for everyone else. Especially now that she's starting to throw the crosshairs back on LEGO.

Fins is right – she's creepy as hell! :p

Mitth_Fisto likes this.
  13. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    She totally is leading the conversation as if she knew every answer you might potentially give ... and she plays with the Professor. So I really am afraid for him! And of course she had to be after me again.

Where is everybody at the club? We fall behind, guys. With Simmons finally making his return to the scene, I am dying to see how this one goes!

14. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Hi guys,

Sorry if Im slowing down the game. Got some issues. But I do plan to post tonight after work.
    Thanks...

Im soooo nervous, reading all this goodness!!!!

15. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    I'll try to get a post up after Ktala, just didn't feel right posting before the two focal points of LEGO and Kyle.

16. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    Well, after some time has passed I will push the Club forward on Thursday when I get home. No hard feelings, but I might push around characters I haven't seen Update in a while to make sure the storyline stays up to speed. I owe that to the waiting players I feel.

17. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    I'm just posting to tell folks that right now...my house is without power. For over three days now.
    Snowstorm. Feel free to use my character as needed.

18. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Ugh...I know the feeling, Ktala. Where I live, it seems like we lose power with every storm that blows through here. It's very frustrating.

I'm sorry to hear that you're dealing with that. Hopefully they can get power restored to you soon. :)

19. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    Hope you are alright Ktala. Unbelievable something like this happens. Never been without electricity at my home.

20. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    Update. From now on I will update twice weekly at least to get this going. Good luck to everyone!

21. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Well crap...

Explosions in the night club, LEGO shot, and Simmons possibly dead...

Things really took a turn for the worst. [face_worried] There's definitely a lot to process.

22. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    Ah finally I could post ... and yeah things get interesting now. Simmons does not die so easily I say and I got a very terrifying idea what he has in his suitcase. LEGO mortally wounded is indeed bad news, but worst thing is Ayshe playing out the boys while all of us are nothing but parts of her giant clockwork. Question is ... who is gonna stop s woman knowing everything we will do before we actually do it?

23. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Hmm, you're right...perhaps it is Jane who has walked into a trap? Depending on what surprise Simmons has in store...

Question is ... who is gonna stop s woman knowing everything we will do before we actually do it?

Heh...that is what I'm trying to figure out! Although, if what Cale says is true and she's seeing multiple alternative timelines, not all of them can come true, correct? She is only manipulating events to get her desired outcome. So, there is still a chance that they could go against her influence and choose their own path to stop her. That is what Meyers was referring to when he mentioned freewill. Now, the problem is getting them to recognize that before it's too late. Ayshe has the President firmly in her clutches at the moment, but it seems like Cale is well on his way to cracking it...as long as things don't continue to escalate.

24. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    Posting (and updating) has been tough the last days ... hope to get sth up soon. If the board breaks don, please note our old SotS emergency email asots@hotmail.de. Fin and I have access to it and checking regularly.

HanSolo29 likes this.
  25. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Hopefully it's not needed, but that's a good thing to have – thanks! :)

Just a quick note – is that a period at the end as part of the address?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.