main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga - PT MESA, JAR JAR!!! (PT & OT | Humour)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Ewok Poet, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Researched what the heck a "CHAPTRA DEE" was after your YKYAAFFW about a client site, and found this.

Got as far as cans of Harry Potter preserver, before my guano buffer filled.

Interesting works, and I definitely heard Jar Jar's voice during all his speech. You have a very good grasp of his vocabulary.

Findswoman and Ewok Poet like this.
  2. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    OK, so...it's been more than two years, but CHAPTRA DEE is coming right up. I'm sort of sleep-deprived, I had hot peppers and I am going to write it in the waiting room at the Institute of Mental Health. None of this is a joke. I just hope that my pdoc won't see it, it's not like she didn't want to lock me up earlier this year. 8-}

That one made me giggle, too. :D

NO, WAIT, COME BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! NOOOOOOOOOO! :vader:

Huh-huh, she said "parts". :D

I hope you'll stick around. :D

And...who doesn't?

By now, I believe that you, Sith-I-5 and cantrememberwhoelse have read that masterpiece I quoted. So, yeah, soz about your brain.

And of course. True love >>> symbiotic intelligence.

Of course. And yup, that's where I got the stocking from. :D I saw the film when I was like, 7 or 8 and it messed with my head...A LOT.

Jar Jar preaches modesty. OF COURSE that exposing one's fishnet leglamps and pizzle Sith tattoos results in immediate death. You see, Finds, SOME EVIL BEINGS HAVE STANDARDS. Jar Jar is a disciplinarian!

I know we discussed Gand toilet habits in the meantime, but I forgot. :( You might need to 'fresh(er) my memory. Huh-huh, she said "fresher".

I didn't even think about it, but it makes sense, actually. :D

THEY ARE WATCHING US.

Since she was "Regina Spector" at some point, why not something...closer?

Poor Zordon, he's an omnipotent woman spirit in this 'verse.

Nah, I just thought that ANYTHING could be purple prose. :D

By now, you know that:

1) I still didn't update my OC index entry because I might break the thread if I do so. :eek:

2) Trindello is canon, so I actually came up with the backstory about its name, not the other way 'round.

I don't remember this anymore, but I am glad that it was so.

Jar Jar read that as "guano butter" and he prepared his utensils and bib...but yeah, wishful thinking on his behalf. :( :( :(

Yup, that's my diagnosis, all right. :D Jar Jar speech disorder! 8-}

Findswoman likes this.
  3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Oh, [face_rofl] I will definitely put this on watch again. :):)

Ewok Poet and Findswoman like this.