main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT RYL: PT Social Thread - The First Annual RYL Awards (name pending)(TM) Day 5!!

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Seagoat, Nov 1, 2017.

?

Which "Disney Star Wars" movie is your favorite?

Poll closed Jan 3, 2019.
  1. Episode VII - The Force Awakens

14.3%
  2. Episode VIII - The Last Jedi

25.7%
  3. ROGUE One: A Star Wars Story

45.7%
  4. Solo: A Star Wars Story

2.9%
  5. The Pillar of Storge: A Pillar of Storge Story

11.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    I really don't 'get' Black Friday...

2. Pensivia

Pensivia Force Ghost star 5

Apr 24, 2013
    Me neither. I have very rarely ever shopped on this day. Hate getting into all those crowds (and getting up at some ungodly hour on a day when I don't have to go to work?! Fuggeddabout it....:p)

Hope everyone here had a good Thanksgiving! I had a very nice relaxing day with my husband, which was awesome, as he is what I am most thankful for in life!:D

3. Evening Star

Evening Star Force Ghost star 4

Dec 18, 2015
  4. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012

I worked one Black Friday, when I use to work in retail, and it has put me off ever working in retail again.

5. DarthAnakin96

DarthAnakin96 Force Ghost star 5

Feb 5, 2016
    I've never gone black friday shopping. I usually just look online for some nice deals if I need too. Beats going out to a store with tons of crazy people. :p

6. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012

It is like Boxing Day (day after Christmas) Sales in the United Kingdom. People camp outside stores to get a pair of shoes, discounted at 90%, which they will never wear.

7. Huttese 101

Huttese 101 Sam Witwer Enthusiast star 7

Jan 19, 2016
    [​IMG]

8. DarthAnakin96

DarthAnakin96 Force Ghost star 5

Feb 5, 2016
    Yea pretty much. Though now sales have started way back on Monday for some reason.

9. Huttese 101

Huttese 101 Sam Witwer Enthusiast star 7

Jan 19, 2016
    I've never been shopping on Black Friday but I have been to shops on Black Friday and I've wondered if that's what the end of the world must look like.

But they have Skyrim Special Edition remastered at Target today for $15 and I'm thinking hey, there's a first time for everything.

10. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    It is just amusing that something like a kettle, 10% less priced, results in a scene from Battle Royale

11. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012

[​IMG]

12. Dandelo

Dandelo SW and Film Music Interview Host star 10 VIP - Game Host

Aug 25, 2014

but...but...what about me? :(

sorry, couldn't resist a category A post :p

13. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
  14. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #2 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
  15. Dandelo

Dandelo SW and Film Music Interview Host star 10 VIP - Game Host

Aug 25, 2014
  16. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
  17. Valency Jane

Valency Jane Force Ghost star 6

Jan 17, 2016
    So stressed & angry. :mad: Also hungry, but that's as per usual...:p 10-15 pg paper due Mon., must write most of it today (I work Sat. & Sun), but have only 4-ish pages done. :_| And still ill after a week. :( Want to tell work & one prof off so badly; it has taken Sheev-like, playing the long game strength not to. :emperor: SW keeps me from losing it; 2018 will be rough w/no Dec. release. :p

Watching the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving special today I felt Sally's pain: "Why should I give thanks on Thanksgiving? I haven't even finished all of my Halloween candy yet! Besides, all Thanksgiving does is make more work for us in school!" :p

Happy everyone had good family times & ate lots of food this Thanksgiving! Peace to all of y'all's families. [:D]
    DANNASUK, happy to see you in here once again! :D Love the avi, festive & fierce. :cool:
    I MISS all of you bunches & think of y'all so very often. [:D] I'll catch up on everything by Christmas, and that you may tie to. :)

18. Mr. Forest

Mr. Forest Chosen One star 6

Nov 1, 2012
    Oh please, let there be a Snyder cut. I know his version of the film was nearly finished and Junkie XL had finished scoring the whole film. But then WB thought to themselves, "Hey, what if we made it like a Marvel movie? Get Whedon back on the phone! Tell him to bring in Danny Elfman too. We don't need a good score, just background music that no one will care about. You know, like a Marvel movie! And cut it down to only two hours, that way we can throw logic out the window and have a bad villain. You know, LIKE A MARVEL MOVIE!"

Jedi Knight Fett and Darkslayer like this.
  19. Frank T.

Frank T. Force Ghost star 6

Sep 2, 2012
    that no one under 30 will care about

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  20. Frank T.

Sep 2, 2012
    Here's a Justice League song for you.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  21. B3

B3 Chosen One star 6

Jan 21, 2014
    Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving / ordinary day.
    I decided it was time to start working through the SW paperbacks I've accumulated but haven't got to. Last night I finished The Crystal Star, and now I'm reading The Courtship of Princess Leia. Somebody help me.

22. Evening Star

Evening Star Force Ghost star 4

Dec 18, 2015
    Watching ROTS (unfortunately, only the last hour or so) and I turned up the volume although it's 1 am (oops, but I can't miss the music). I think it would work perfectly as a silent movie, with only the soundtrack and intertitles. If I remember correctly, we discussed this in the PT forum once. That's an idea for a special edition. :p

23. Frank T.

Sep 2, 2012
    I once turned the color off to watch it like it was an old Flash Gordon serial.

24. Ingram_I

Ingram_I Force Ghost star 5

Sep 7, 2012
    Difficult to explain it is, just how utterly pleased-as-kittens I am by the sight of severe looking PT characters refashioned with holiday cheer. Now, if you'll excuse me while I take a bite of my caramel-filled chocolate Windu:

[​IMG]
    yes, I find this as disturbing as you do

25. Seagoat

Seagoat Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2013
    The ****

I don't even know what else to say other than I for some reason want to see more image edits of this nature

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.