main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A/V STAR WARS REBELS (show's over, spoilers allowed)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by JoinTheSchwarz , May 20, 2013.

1. Rennzwerg

Rennzwerg Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 26, 2017
    And none if this would ever have happened if Thrawn had shot Ezra instead of stunning him in "Hera' Heroes"... Don't take the plot too serious, it is the way the story designers wanted to tell the story, not necessary an accurate display of how someone should have acted had this been "real". :)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

masterskywalker, Yunzabit and Vialco like this.
  2. Vthuil

Vthuil Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2013
    I'm reminded of similar discussions about Vader. There are times where you simply need to roll your eyes at these people and move on.

3. Yunzabit

Yunzabit Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2015
    When will the trailer for the rest of season 4, premiere? Maybe on the 15th of December, to coincide with the release of TLJ......

4. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    It'll probably premier either a week before, or after the premier. Before if there's a tie in, after if there isn't. Disney has made an effort to compound Star Wars hype since they bought the IP. TLJ trailer came out just around the same time the Battlefront beta and Rebels season 4 premier, for example.
    There is a possibility - and I think/hope - there won't be a part 2 trailer.

Vialco likes this.
  5. tatooinesandworm

tatooinesandworm Jedi Master star 3

Jul 30, 2015
    With only 6 episodes - I absolutely do not want a trailer. I won’t be able to resist watching it, and there is no way there won’t be too much info in the trailer to not ruin some part of the season.

Yea this is a self control problem. And if a trailer is released I will be excited, but now, in my pre-trailer sober mind - I can say 100% I don’t want one.

Sent from my Ornithopter using The Force

revan772, Yunzabit, Vthuil and 2 others like this.
  6. Yunzabit

Apr 5, 2015
    My new theory is that Kanan and Ezra leave the galaxy in search of another to start a new jedi order. Sabine goes back to Mandalore and Zeb dies. Hera and Chopper stay with the Rebellion as we already know.

7. Endol

Endol Jedi Master star 3

Nov 14, 2014
    I think what I like the most is that chopper and Hera aside, the story could go anywhere with the Jedi.

I can't wait to also have a fairly seemless run from series 1 through to ANH

8. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    Freddie Prinze Jr was on The Forcecast. He starts talking about rebels around 25:45. Some really interesting tidbits for the second half of the season.

http://forcecast.net/story/home/The_Forcecast_November_24thFreddie_Prinze_Jr_177643.asp

He said to really look/listen to what Ezra and Kanan are saying and what the wolf is trying to show.
    He talked about "a child being taken away" who is not Ezra and that we'll the identity of the child and he predicts there will be philosophical debates [face_thinking]. I'm really starting to believe the theory that Kanan was born on Lothal. Interesting about the difference between Ezra's connection to the wolf and (i.e. guidance) and Kanan's connection to it. Things will get even weirder (yay!). The final will be about what Ezra's struggle is, and his make or break moment (i.e. fear of loosing his family). He also reminds that this is Ezra's show, there would be a focus on Kanan and Hera but at the end of the day, this will be about Ezra.
    Any guess on the identity of the child?

9. BobaMatt

BobaMatt TFN EU Staff star 7 VIP

Aug 19, 2002
    Oh man are Kanan and Ezra, like, brothers?

revan772 and TheRedBlade like this.
  10. Yunzabit

Apr 5, 2015
    Having Kanan and Ezra be brothers would be the stupidest thing they could possibly do

11. Yunzabit

Apr 5, 2015

Yes. Plot armor is strong with this one.

12. Noash_Retrac

Noash_Retrac Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 14, 2006

Would be a bit hard as Kanan was born in 33 BBY and Ezra was born in 19 BBY. They don't look similar and Kanan has no resemblance to Ephraim and Mira. I think the idea is brother by choice rather than blood.

13. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    On the child that's not Ezra alluded to in the interview:

maybe Ezra's parents had another kid while in prison, and Ezra leaves to protect his sibling.

14. Noash_Retrac

Noash_Retrac Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 14, 2006

OMG! That'd be weird yet cool at the same time! My head just came up with this being the reason Ezra isn't around in the OT without killing him off!

Ghost likes this.
  15. Yunzabit

Apr 5, 2015
    I'm so freaking impatient. The show has barely been on break for a week and a half and I'm DYING to know when it comes back. Hopefully the first Monday in January, no later.

16. Charlemagne19

Charlemagne19 Chosen One star 8

Jul 30, 2000
    Well Kanan is white and Ezra and his parents....aren't.

Sort of like when people asked, "Is Bo Katan actually Sabine's mother?"

And the developer went, "Wha?"

TheRedBlade likes this.
  17. Vialco

Vialco Force Ghost star 5

Mar 6, 2007
    I felt that way up until today. But I just revived some of my coping habits from the summer. Keep yourself busy with productive activities, catch up on your sleep and exercise and Rebels will back before you know it.

kalzeth likes this.
  18. Yunzabit

Apr 5, 2015

Yeah you're right. Plus I have THE LAST JEDI to keep me occupied.

kalzeth and Vialco like this.
  19. Contessa

Contessa Jedi Master star 3

Nov 28, 2013
    I see the point you're making but... Kanan isn't white.

20. Charlemagne19

Charlemagne19 Chosen One star 8

Jul 30, 2000
    In which case, I stand corrected.

I also point out Ezra's parents look like they're about 5 or 6 years older than Kanan. 20 somethings when the war was out.

BobaMatt likes this.
  21. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    I don't think Kanan is literally Ezra's brother but
    him being born on Lothal is not impossible especially in light of this:

Wesley van Wensen‏ @BoxerlessBossk
    Sure, lots of Jedi probably consider Coruscant their homeworld. But the guide should state facts, not what young Caleb thinks...

Pablo Hidalgo‏ @pablohidalgo
    That fact wasn't established at the time of the guide's publication. :)

Naughty Yoda‏ @yoda_naughty
    I'm a bit lost here... Is he from Coruscant or not? What wasn't established?

Pablo Hidalgo‏ @pablohidalgo
    The planet of his birth. He was raised on Coruscant.

And of course the strange connection he seems to have with the white Loth-wolf.

BobaMatt likes this.
  22. Yunzabit

Apr 5, 2015
    NEW THEORY. The next episode is called Allegiance. Allegiance in Legends was a Star Wars novel written by Timothy Zahn and it stars Mara Jade!!! Perhaps Rebels Allegiance INTRODUCES MARA JADE INTO CANON!!!.Its a far cry but they recanonized Thrawn, so who knows. She doesn't have to be an Inquisitor. She could be the Emperor's Hand

kalzeth likes this.
  23. Vialco

Vialco Force Ghost star 5

Mar 6, 2007
    The only way this is possible is if that character is the arch-villain Filoni refers to in his interview. In which case I expect many fans to revolt.

24. kalzeth

kalzeth Jedi Master star 3

Aug 26, 2017
    She is “second sister” queue the ominous music

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vialco likes this.
  25. SyndicThrass

SyndicThrass Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 25, 2016
    I think Zahn's spoken up on using Mara in Rebels, and said he doesn't think it's logical. She'd be fairly young and still in training at this point in time.