main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX Are any people from Texas still active? Reconnect

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by EoD Studios - Brian, Mar 30, 2017.

1. EoD Studios - Brian

EoD Studios - Brian Jedi Youngling

Mar 27, 2017
    Hey guys it's been a LONG time since people from the great state of Texas talked on the forums. Let's reconnect!

Introductions:
    Oh yes my name is Brian I am 19 and a film student from Texas. I am working on a fan film and I have purchase some props and I'm looking forward to making some movies and a series. I will be looking for people in the fan film section if that's something you guys are interested in and I'll definitely need people from Texas because that's where I live, but, aside from that I just want to see if anybody here is still active that's my introduction... great right... yeah, you know that's right!

2. Shannon Darklighter

Shannon Darklighter Jedi Grand Master star 1

Jun 11, 1999
    Hello, I am Shannon and I am a Star Wars nerd mom from Texas. When I created this account I was a 17-year-old Star Wars nerd from Texas. I met my husband through family connecting us over our mutual fandoms. I still enjoy Star Wars, but also focus a lot on homesteading activities. We recently bought a home in a rural area (still Texas) and I love the space. My username comes from when I used to chat on the Webchat Broadcasting System (WBS) forum 'The Star Wars Cantina'.

3. Britt-1

Britt-1 Jedi Padawan

Dec 14, 2014
    Hi, I'm Jim from Temple

4. Maulfly

Maulfly Moderator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    Austin folks are still active, but have moved off of here a while ago. They use FB more than regular boards.