main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Star Trek] Over the Rainbow & Silver Linings! OTPs Viggie Collection & NSW Prompt Entries

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Nov 10, 2017.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Happy wriggles, thanks. I was definitely & intentionally going for the OTP parallel ;) @};- [face_love]

Mira_Jade likes this.
  2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh]

AN: As a morning person, I give my ladies that honor.

Audrey and Nyota are morning persons. Jim, however, is definitely not. He needs caffeine to get his brain moving. Once he's up however and had breakfast, he's good to go.

Having kids didn't help -- since he and Audrey took turns with midnight and A.M. feedings once the Mommy-milk stage was past -- that just made him sleepier to start the day.

But the younglings more than made up for it.

Spock, now he wasn't what you'd call either a morning or night person. He was at peak efficiency pretty much 24,7.

Nyota had introduced him to the upside of early mornings with breakfast and other fun stuff in bed.

+++++

[face_mischief]

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    I DO love S/U and J/A.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
  3. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Nyota a morning person and Spock neutral. sure that makes things interesting

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  4. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Aww! [face_love][face_laugh] Yep, I can definitely see the ladies being morning oriented! And poor Jim - he certainly needs his morning coffee to get going!

Spock at peak efficiency whenever he wakes up? Yep, all of these headcanons are so accepted! ;) [face_love]

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    YUM!

This follows on the heels of the situation brodiew introduced where S/U were apart for a time. They're back together, [face_dancing]

~~~!

He cups her face and traces the lovely outlines with eyes and the featheriest of caresses and kisses. It is as if he and she were newly discovering their love, for the first time, and yet it is different. There is a depth of gratefulness and a profoundness of joy permeating everything.

She smiles and says: "If I had any doubts as to your sincerity, which of course I do not, you melt them away with every literal gesture."

Her smile lifts his spirits and the adoration in her eyes makes his heart feel it has found its home-place again.

++++

brodiew likes this.
  6. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    Lovely description, Nyota. I enjoy the soul deep emotion in your words. These two are one whole for sure.[face_love]

But you will not pull me back...into...the...[face_shhh]

This whole OTP thing is not... [face_thinking]

Too many couples to mana-[face_waiting]

Okay, who's next?

Last edited: May 12, 2018
  7. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Aww, you captured such a sweet moment and a depth of emotion with just a few words! The relief and sense of belonging were tangible, and beautiful to read. [face_love]=D=

8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Thanks. [face_love]

~~~!!!

Audrey laughed as she and Jim cut through air-lanes of traffic for a mid-day meal. He was complaining at the other "drivers" to pick up the pace a little bit. "They can't hear you." She said.

"I know, but I feel better."

Such a guy thing, Audrey thought wryly.

As to that, Jim had qualms about being a Daddy officially, but he took to learning and acclimating with his usual level of commitment and determination to "be the best" at whatever was in front of him. It was what she loved most about him, one of many things.

The twins were of opposite temperaments; one vivacious, the other more reserved. They liked bedtime stories where "And they lived happily ever after" was just the beginning, not the end of the story.

"Like ours," Jim commented.

"Like Star Wars where Kanan and Hera have a family and Ezra Bridger marries a wonderful lady Jedi ..." Audrey said, dreamily.

"I don't quite recall that being a part of official canon stories." Jim replied.

Audrey grinned happily. "No, it's much, much better."

++++

[face_love] ;)

Last edited: May 15, 2018
    brodiew likes this.
  9. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Jim and Audrey and their twins are a delight. And fun discussion about the new Star Wars canon

10. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Bwaha! Much, much better indeed! [face_laugh][face_love]

Just like the inclusion of a certain Audrey is. [face_mischief] ;) [face_love]

11. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    AN: Inspired by two gorgeous jazzy songs: Her Eyes & Never Without You -- :) [face_sigh]

~~~~~~~~

Her eyes are a gauge of equanimity. They flash with laughter and beckon with tenderness. When we are apart, perforce, the smile in them is a barometer of inner states that is sorely missed.
    They are large, liquid, and loving.
    Even in the midst of a discussion/disagreement, the warmth and trust is still shimmering in their depths.
    Although I have learned the nuances of nonverbals, the profoundness and richness that is to be found with Nyota's glance and all it can and does convey is a rarity and a treasure that I cherish.

Curled up close beside her in a verdant meadow, the clouds overhead are fluffy as cotton puffs against the azure blue.
    The birds trill lazily.
    Lulled into somnolence by the warm sun and her gentle embrace, I consider that in this moment, I could not ask for more.

I send a silent promise that she will never be without me.
    Her laughing and adoring /I know/ flows back with surety.

++++

SQUEEEEEEEEEE! out. loud.
    ^:)^

12. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    yummy. They are always together

13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    AN: You know you're a fan fiction writer when ANYTHING at any time can spark something. [face_laugh]

Winona made a surprisingly sweet grandmother. She felt pangs of regret that she wasn't able to be there more in tangible ways and intangible for her own children. She made it a point to apologize overtly for that. "I know I can never get back those days, those lost moments, but I love you and your beautiful children more than I can express. You've found wonderful wives."

When Jim shared this with Audrey, the latter beamed. "I wouldn't be surprised if you felt more than a little regret yourself."

"I'd be less than honest if I denied it. But you know nothing is gained by if onlies..." He answered. Then he beamed and scooped Valory up as Audrey nursed Amber. "Especially when there is so much to be grateful for now! Besides, who wouldn't adore these irresistible gals?"

Audrey laughed. "They certainly have you wrapped." She said tenderly.

"Their Mommy did that first." He winked and kissed her.

+++++++

:D ;)

Last edited: May 29, 2018
  14. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    I. Oh, this was lovely! The brevity of the length almost made these drabbles feel like poetry. You created a beautiful depth of emotion and sense of scenery that was delightfully uplifting and peaceful. I adore what you were able to do with these two dashes of writing. [face_love][face_love]

II. Aw! I loved this little glimpse of Winona being in their lives. She certainly lost out on a lot due to her grief, but she has the chance to make up for that now - and she most certainly is! Just beautiful. [face_love]=D=

15. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    I... thanks! I love setting a scene that is tranquil for the characters and the readers :D And II ... I love the sense of making up for past negligences and also giving J/A an opportunity to bask [face_laugh]

16. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    love to see Winona interact with the kids