main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga - ST "Coming Full Circle" One-Shot.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Jun 15, 2018.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    by WNSA

Disclaimer: Borrowing an EC, for a bit of introspective insightfulness with a beloved character.

AN: Han reflects on parallels past and present.

~~~!

Guess you could say Qi'ra was my first love, if we even called it that in those chaotic times. Then came a self-imposed desert of a dry spell, commitment wise, until ... Leia.

Crazy ... I sure was aiming high when I set my sights and heart on her, but it almost felt like breathing, had no real choice in the matter.

Qi'ra and I were in the wrong time and place to make a go of it; maybe in another time and place we still wouldn't've made it work out.

But Leia -- there's something about her that makes me want to stick it out and make things work. I'm not the one who's going to leave. She'll have to push me away and mean it ...

I don't know if I deserve a happy ever after, but Leia does. And I wanna be the one to give it to her.

If Qi'ra was my first love, Leia is my last.

+++++

[face_love] :*

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
  2. Hopefulwriter

Hopefulwriter Jedi Master star 3

Jan 6, 2016
    Very nice. Yearnings of a first love, then a maturity concerning a true love.
    Lynda V.

3. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Leia was Han's true love. nice piece

4. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    Very sweet look at Han’s two very different loves, and it fits so well with what we see on screen for them both. His love for Qi’ra is impetuous and a little impatient—his love for Leia really does stick it out. Thanks so much for sharing! :leia: @};-

5. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    Well said, Nyota. Both women and Han had their fair share of turbulent times, but Qi'ra could not, would not, over come them. Leia is most definitely an overcomer. Good for Han for recognizing the difference.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
    AzureAngel2 likes this.
  6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Thanks @};- -- such wonderful and insightful reviews. [:D]

AzureAngel2 and Findswoman like this.
  7. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    I love that your stories are like a chocolate fondue, sweet & playful. Thanks for that! @};-

8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEE! Chocolate fondue... =P~ YUM! Han has been a delight to read and write on. His growth and adventures are a never ending source of wow. ;)

[:D]

AzureAngel2 likes this.