main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars New Sith Trials III: The War of Three

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Sinrebirth , May 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    GM Update 2/3

IC: Empress Bellorum
    Luxury Elite

“Get us far enough back so that the guests don’t panic,” Bellorum demanded over her comlink to the bridge. “Close the hangars,” she quickly added, “No one arrives or leaves without my approval until this cluster-kriff is sorted out.”

She looked up to the crew in her war room, something had happened. Their expressions quickly went from shock to reluctance, and after an awkward pause one of the women typed a command into the display next to her. “Grand Vizier Ike just ended a transmission directed at Darth Insipid, Empress. It was over an open, and very public, channel.”

The holo filled the screen and Bellorum almost sighed in relief that Ike was clothed...somewhat.

She tried not to smile at Ike’s boldness, and she should have expected him to taunt Insipid. ’Careful, friend. You’re playing with fire.’ Bellorum thought to herself, but Ike was no fool, and he knew exactly what he was doing. As the holo continued she cringed at the dirty laundry Ike was airing. He was on a roll.

‘Oh don’t go, honey, I was going to tell them about how they should really be sorry for me because your peepee is tiny.’

Bellorum quickly sat down and put her face in her hands. She didn’t want the crew to see her giggling like a fool. What the hell was Ike thinking?

Once she had control of her emotions, Bellorum opened a channel to Hades. “Give me a sitrep,” she clipped. “have Draconis and Serapis been moved?” She was studying reports scrolling on the war rooms main display, “they are hitting us from both sides, time is essential here.”

@E. L.Knight

—————-

Citadel hangar

Yed Waz had the engines heated and was feeling restless. The comm traffic had picked up suddenly and he didn’t like what he was hearing. “Why did I ever sign on with these crazy ass magicians,” he hissed quietly inside the otherwise empty cockpit.

“Hey!” Yed shouted behind towards the passenger areas, “who did they say was bringing our cargo?”

Seff Waz was reclined in one of the ronto hide chairs enjoying a seltzer water when his older brother shouted. The sound caused him to leap from the seat and as a result he managed to splash himself liberally with the fizz water. “Whaaa?” He gasped back. “Oh, uh...Keto? No...uh, Crowman? Wait! Kronoose!”

This might have been the day that Yed finally snapped and shoved his younger idiot brother out an airlock. “Got it,” he shouted back, “now get off your ass and get that cabin area prepped for the prisoners, man.”

Yed opened his contacts and searched the K’s. “There he is,” he muttered and hit the name he wanted. “Kronos, dude, we’re behind schedule...uh, Sith dude.” Yed was never sure who was who and realized he was probably speaking to one of those air bending guys who could break his neck off if he was too mouthy. “The big mama is going to torch me to cinders if we don’t launch soon, you comin’?”

@Darth Kronos

——————

Bo’s comm crackled to life. “Imperium forces are on the ground at the city’s west side,” a clear voice from Citadel ATC ordered. “We’re scrambling a squadron of fighters, you’re to take leader position.” The ATC comm was choppy, as the being manning that station was trying to keep up with various updates. “Form them up and perform strafe maneuvers to soften them up before our guys arrive on the ground.”

As the group drew nearer to the action, and saw recon fighters performing scouting runs over the gun emplacements in the city’s outskirts, they would be engaged by a squadron of Imperium TIEs a dozen strong and quickly find themselves under fire.

@Snokers

—————

Luxury Elite

They’d been told the shuttle would be an ‘older model’, but this was ancient. Astara, Alana, and Leda stood before what was basically a flying rubbish dumpster. The engines weren’t running, yet puffs of smoke seeped from several small crevices, and the constant drip of engine coolant along with something bright yellow oozed a small trail on the hangar floor.

Bellorum had mentioned that they would use a junker, because the land there would devour any ship that lands. This was definitely expendable because it appeared half decomposed before it even left the Luxury Elite.

A diminutive male holding a datapad passed them and prodded Leda, “you da crew takin’ that beauty?” He rasped at her in a voice that suggested he had once been heavy into death sticks. “Better get crackin’ yer past your flight time,” then he gave her a what only could be described as his version of a sexy smile and winked. “Hope ya arrive intact.” The old man cackled as he strode on towards a sparking space yacht parked in the next space.

@QueenSabe7 @WookieeRage @SkywalkerShine

——

Sanctorium

At the cities edge, troops were arriving to man their positions on rooftops and at stationary launchers. The team atop The Wonky Jawa cantina started typing commands into their emplacements and rolling out the grenade launchers.

The leader of the group consulted his datapad and pointed skyward, “there’s one incoming!” He shouted orders to the group, “the bastards thought they could sneak in, so let’s light’em up! Fire on 3...1, 2...3! Let’s see how high we can blow that fancy shuttle!”

Seconds later the squad cheered as they saw an impact and some sparks. “Awwww.” One guy groaned, “we only winged it.”

@Sinrebirth @Mitth_Fisto

2. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    GM UPDATE 3 OF 3

IC: Darth HaretischThe Intrepid, New Moraband. Combo with HanSolo29.

The skies above Sanctorium were alive.

With a faint buzz and a cascade of static, a connection was made and the form of Aryan Graul came into focus before Darth Haretisch. The Imperator was decidedly unbothered by the battle happening in his face - Jerod was working the fleet like a maestro and relaying instructions to each Star Destroyer bridge directly. The respective captains were scarcely even needed.

“You’ve arrived,” the Imperator guessed as the bridge shook faintly around him. The ship was being pelted by turbolaser fire. “The council awaits. I trust you can bring them to heel - it would be an unfortunate turn, were I forced to rely on a contingency.” It was a gentle reminder - a small victory was always preferable to none at all. And Darth Syren hadn’t been sent to decorate the Prime Minister’s arm - she was a killer.

Inclining his head marginally, Aryan's eyes hardened as he met the Imperator's gaze across the void. After a brief pause, he gave a curt nod. "You needn't worry, Lord," he replied coolly, the confidence in his voice easy to discern even over the distortion of the unstable connection. "Everything is under control. They'll agree to our terms before the day is out."

A cruel smile touched the Prime Minister's lips. "I'll make it so they simply can't refuse."

The ship shook again, more violently this time, and Haretisch closed his eyes for a moment in gentle annoyance.

“Captain!” a technician spoke up. “A small vessel has penetrated the hull, starboard side near the main hangar. There appears to be a large alien on board.”

“Seal it off com-“ the Intrepid’s captain began to respond, but halted mid-sentence as Darth Haretisch lifted a hand to silence him. It was not a gesture of the force - simply one of authority.

“Lord Hand, please excuse me,” The Imperator nodded politely to Aryan before cutting the transmission. “Seal the breach, as the captain instructed. And create a direct path from there to here. Kill the lights and block off everything on the way.”

Minutes later, when Darth Ravenous emerged from the rubble that remained of the hangar, an abandoned, deathly silent, and dimly lit corridor fading to black would stretch out before him, doors sealed on either side to allow only for a single path - one which led directly to the bridge.

TAG: @WookieeRage
    ______

On the ground, in the mud, General Vexx’s artillery were being pounded. Skirmishers were still bouncing in and out of range, peppering both the lines and the artillery with slugs and blasterfire and the occasional explosive projectile. Half a dozen SP.9s had already been lost - a small number, but only a few minutes into the battle.

“Sir,” an officer’s voice would come crackling over the General’s comm. “Our artillery is taking heavy fire in current position, skirmishers are too fast and in and out of range too quickly. Our guns need more cushion, sir. Orders?”

A moment later, another transmission. “General Vexx, this is recon, Vanguard one. All of their anti-vehicle gun emplacements are still active. Be advised we are under fire from Twilight forces in the air, next scouting run is delayed while combat squadrons clean up the mess.”

TAG: @Kaleesh-Cyborg, @Quinlan Vos, @MASTER Vo’Un’Var

______

IC: Dockmaster - The Arae, Nirauan

]“Erm, Anya Korikova. It says here that you’re to report to a... Dr. Cal Jepsun?” It was a rhetorical question - the dock master didn’t particularly care why this girl had been shuttled to the Arae, at least not beyond the extent that it was his job to care.

In the Imperium’s efforts to scour the unknown regions for force users and either recruit or eliminate them, Anya Korikova otherwise known as Darth Hekate had garnered more attention than most. Not just for her command of the force which was considerable for her relative lack of formal training, but also for her schooling in the hard sciences.

Cal had been requesting both an assistant and a force-sensitive test subject for some time now, much to Darth Haretisch’s chagrin. Worse yet he had Hel participating in his damnable petition, and so when the scouting report for Hekate had come to the Lord Imperator’s datapad, two words in particular had piqued his interest immediately.

Name: Anya Korikova aka Darth Hekate
    Sex: Female
    Species: Human
    Moderate force sensitive, partially self-trained, high potential with formal instruction. Difficult personality.

Two Mynocks with one stone was good enough for Haretisch.

”You’re all checked in,” the dock master piped up, tapping away at his console. “You,” he turned and produced a telescoping baton and used it to point to a digital map of the ship on the wall behind, “are here, in hangar B9. Go here,” he pointed a short distance away, “to the medical lab. The Dr. Jepsun mentioned in your file is currently assigned there and should be expecting you.”

TAG: @Nehru_Amidala, @Lady Belligerent

On Nirauan itself, the media was out in force for the arrival of the Prime Minister, with reporters from no less than a dozen major publications clustered around the spaceport hangar which was rumored to be receiving the Hand of the Imperator’s shuttle later that day. The Nirauan Gazette, Herald, Times, Journal, and probably also other cliche magazine names were among the most influential. Opinion in the capital city, Nirauan’s only city in fact, was divided sharply along class and party lines. Among the upper and lower classes, the council in its current independent state enjoyed strong support - though the current regime was not a democratically elected government by any means, it was at least ineffectual without a military, and mostly allowed the city to run itself. The prospect of submitting to a central military dictatorship was not a popular one among either the wealthy elite or the poor whom they had convinced to advocate against their own interests. To the middle class however, the arrival of the Imperium, and the rule of law and economic protections they expected would come with it, was lauded.

In any case, the moment Prime Minister Aryan Graul and his guardian Darth Syren eventually touched the surface of Nirauan, there would be a slew of questions to answer.

TAG: @HanSolo29, @QueenSabe7

________

IC: Admiral JerodThe Repentance, New Moraband

The Intrepid, Standardizer, and Repentance were suffering heavy fire now. And the Intrepid had been ripped open along its starboard side.

Admiral Jerod stared placidly at the viewport, consumed in thought even amidst the chatter and the clicking of knobs and switches and keyboards which seemed to swell and grow more anxious as if it were a living being.

“Admiral, the Luxury Elite has just decanted from hyperspace at the rear of our formation,” a voice came over the public line. “And a large prison ship is in low orbit above the Citadel. It appears to be a Twilight Sun vessel as well.”

“The Empress will not risk her crown jewel, she will keep her distance,” Jerod replied. “Ignore the prison ship, for now. The Resurgent is our main concern.”

The gigantic prototype Insipid had brought to this fight was proving problematic - even by its sheer volume alone. Protected along each long side by smaller vessels, it was essentially the core of a sort of naval phalanx, a brilliant maneuver Jerod had seen employed perhaps only once before.

Fortunately he was well studied on ancient warfare as well as that of the modern day, and perhaps even more fortunately, old tactics could still be applied to new wars. He would break the phalanx.

The Admiral’s voice cut through again as it had before, this time less stoically. This time there was an edge, a hint of adrenaline in his words, but only slightly. This was the most alive the young Admiral would ever feel, and for whatever attempts to remain the good and dispassionate Imperial, his exhilaration would shine through.

“All capital ships, divert shields to front. All other vessels form up tightly to flanks of Repentance, Intrepid, Standardizer. Fighter squadrons cease all offensive operations, collapse to defensive support positions. Full speed ahead.”

As a naval maneuver, it was patently insane - an entire fleet stacked shoulder to shoulder, driving itself into the enemy front like a tri-tipped spear. And the Imperium would sink or swim with it.

TAG: @Sinrebirth, @Lady Belligerent

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
  3. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    IC: Darth Serapis
    His cell on the Luxury Elite

He'd been captured. Imprisoned. It was bad enough that he'd been taken by surprise by the troopers, now he was locked in this naked cell. They didn't even turn the lights off. It was a torture tactic, to be sure, leaving the lights on. As was their ploy of waking him up for more "interrogation." No questions were ever really asked. They just woke him and worked him over verbally.

How many days? Weeks? Months? How much time had passed? He didn't know. He couldn't even sense anyone through the Force.

Then one day, a voice. "What got you here?"

Serapis looked around. He didn't see anyone in the cell. He looked at the door. A pointless effort since there wasn't a window on the cell door, either. Just a slot where they pushed his food periodically. That was random as well.

"You heard me. What got you here?"

Serapis had to reply, right? "Ummm... Stupidity? Wh-who are you?"

"Doesn't concern you. So you're stupid?"

"Hey! I didn't say that! I'm not stupid."

"Huh. We'll see."

Serapis didn't sense anyone nearby. Not even his interrogator. But there was definitely a voice. Was. It was gone now. It was nice to have spoken to someone, even if they were insulting. Now he was alone again. He slept.

He was woken again. Not by the interrogator, not by the insulting voice. Another. A kinder voice. "You're OK, really."

"I am?"

"Yes. You'll be OK. I'm sure this is all confusing.

"Absolutely! I can't sense you."

"Strange, isn't it?"

"Yes. Who are you? And who was that insulting guy earlier?"

"Who do you want us to be?"

"I don't have a choice in that. At least, I don't think I do."

"You always have choices." And then she was gone.

Who did he want them to be? He decided to name them. Rude and Nice. He slept again.

He was woken by his interrogator for another session. Still just as pointless, but now he heard Rude while he was being interrogated. "You're going to die here."

Serapis said, "No, I'm not." This seemed to confuse the interrogator, but that didn't matter. The session was over anyway.

"Why are you so rude?"

"Because you're stupid."

"That makes no sense. I'm not speaking to you anymore."

"You will. Doesn't matter anyway. I'm going to speak to you."

"Doesn't mean I have to listen."

"You will. I'll be back later." Now Rude went away. Serapis was so tired. So, he slept.

Sleeping in the cell wasn't quite restful without a mattress. Just laying on the bare floor. Sometimes he slept sitting against the wall. But sleep was sleep.

He was woken again. "Are you hurt?"

It was Nice. "No. It's good to hear you again."

"Thank you! Just keep trying. Someone will come for you."

Serapis smiled a weak smile. There would be no one coming for him. "Maybe I should just die."

"Why would you want to do that?"

"You must know how I feel here."

"You'll make it. Just hold on."

"Thank you."

"Why do you want to give him any hope? He is going to die. He's stupid to think otherwise. Well, he is stupid."

"Rude, go away again. I'm talking to Nice."

"Why? So you can be all sunshine and light again? You were a failure as a Sith Lord, you're a failure now."

"I didn't fail. The Triumvirate failed....... Well, maybe I did."

"Of course you did! Thinking that anyone would participate in a business venture with an Ithorian. Pshh."

"Leave him alone. He won't die. He will get out of here."

"How do you know?"

"I know."

Serapis held his head. It was like listening to your parents argue. Loudly. "Both of you. Leave me." They did. He slept.

Rude woke him. "Walk out the door. You should be able to do that. You have Force powers. Just walk out the door." Serapis stood. That was true. He should be able to walk out. Maybe Rude was trying to help him. Maybe he needed to rename him. He walked to the door. It didn't open for him. Serapis ended up bumping against his chains. Rude seemed amused. There was no laugh. He just knew Rude was amused.

Serapis sat and slept again. His feet were cold.

Nice woke him. Or, maybe she didn't. Was this just a dream? "Have hope. You'll get out of here."

"How long have I been here?"

"Months. Three, four, six, something like that."

"Where are you?"

"I'm with you."

"No you're not. Wait, are you in a cell near me?"

"You could say that. Just have hope." Nice left. Serapis slept.

That's how Kronos found him. Sitting on the floor, sleeping. "Come on, Bellorum wants you and Draconis on a shuttle out of here."

Serapis wondered if Nice would get out of here, too. He considered asking Kronos to get her out. Screw Rude. He can stay here and rot for all he cared. Serapis shuffled out the door and in the fog that was his mind currently, he headed to the shuttle out of here.

"See? You made it."

"A fracking miracle. Heh. You're still stupid."

Tags: @Darth Kronos, @Sinrebirth

4. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Tag: @Darth_wanderguard , @Lady Belligerent

IC: Darth Hekate,
    The Arae, Nirauan

The ride from Dathomir to Nirauan had been uneventful, and yet Anya Korikova now known as Darth Hekate, pulled herself closer as the shuttle made it's way to it's rendezvous point. She herself was no stranger to conflict and war herself. In her past life as a prima ballerina for Corellia's prestigious Ballet du Surburia, she had instigated fights with rivals, leading to suicides and dismissals. All for her own benefit.

Her dark eyes widened when she landed, so this was to her home base. The same monotone grey interior was depressing to a Sith apprentice whose specialty was related to biology and zoology. Her colorful uniform reflected this, and down to her elven ears suggested something of Fae origin. She was a private person, beautiful and cold. To be honest, only her subjects knew her true soul.

She nodded to the dock master, "Thank you for the directions." She now made her way to the laboratory of. Dr. Jepsun.

5. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Soliloquy
    Piloting Shuttle down to far side of Citadel on New Moraband

As they all launched into the dark abyss that was space, as inky and cold as Mnngal-Mnngal's hearts, it had to suppress a minds notion about some music about leaving on a hyper-shuttle. In truth it really had not known when it would be back again, and now it was it did not know when it would return from whence it newly came from. Six months, six months and change since it had begun having a body of any kind, since it had started cohabitating with an AI styled after Emperor Sidious. Less six months since the First Order was galvanized beneath Supreme Leader Snoke. Less since it had pillaged their archives in a thirsty quest of knowledge that only someone looking for something or needing to now something would do. It had been a brash way of existing among it's other proclivities, but that was what life was, what ambitian bred with a form that could take instead of merely waiting and asking for knowledge to fall.

The battle for New Moraband had begun and already the brief twinkling of life going out in the Force was starting. The first songs of possibility. On top of that, there was a flurry of movement on the comms and Soliloquy had to be tasked to man the helm, guns and sensors three whilst Insipid worked through his messages. Telemarketers. How did they know? Must be an arcane Force power that was closely guarded. ‘Keep us steady, and bring us down on the opposite side of the Citadel to the army Haretisch is deploying.’ Anti-fighter weapons were lined on that side of the fortress, likely because the heavier artillery had been shifted to face Haretisch, or to the upper ramparts to fire into the orbital battle.

Soliloquy simply nodded the droid head as it pulled a couple levers. "Coming down steady." came the sultry purr of old Daka. What a time to be alive in the Galaxy and wreck havoc. A notion only inflamed as the AI noted the location of the enemy command ship and the Supreme Leader called in the order, the order to unleash the beast!

Of course what followed no facet could let go without mention. The words of a hurt ex-lover and ex-mate of the Supreme Leader decided to air what dirty secrets he could on an open comm chanel. It was surprisingly enlightening. Even helped them understand some of the prior actions of Insipid in a new light. Of course when Insipid turned off the channel there were a few shards that wanted to cry out that 'We were listening to that!', but they all knew such an outburst was something to reserve for peons and simpletons. Not to mention they wondered if the Emperor AI would of even relayed such a desired vocalization or might even now be privately listening in without them for how the message continued. To bad Ike had not yet learned that loving the bad boy might bring you heaven, it was a fragile thing that would shatter into hell with time, and Ike had had Insipid through several bodies or lifespans and the hell it wrought was truly profound upon that poor poor fashion disaster of a man.

Abruptly, the AI aboard Soliloquy spoke softly. ‘I’m picking up a stored transmission... it’s from Thrawn; voice only.

Lord Soliloquy, I have a promise to keep to you, even if I am no longer in-charge of events, if my predictions are true. I allied with the Empire to destroy a threat, but that Terror has proven secretive. Your chaos should lure him out, notwithstanding the grandstanding of your God-Emperor. There is a Temple on Zakuul; it appears when the swamps ebb, which should be around now - it is seasonal, and appears when the tide is low for a handful of days. The swamps conceal ancient secrets, and this appears to be one, and my archaeologist team draws parallels to a design on Yavin 4 - but I was intruded by the fall of the Empire before I could dedicate resources to it. I have left this message within the Hand HoloNet, to be sent to you when the time is right. I hope you are proximate to Zakuul; but I expect by now that you will be.

Sure enough, sensors picked up the construct, several kilometres behind the landing site that they were heading towards, but the Emperor AI made it so that the data did not reach Insipid.

An action that caused a brief exchange of thanks from a few facets. Some with subtle appreciation to Thrawn's tactical abilities, some with mild surprise that Thrawn had thought to think that far ahead to this point in time with contingencies for keeping promises to them in case of his demise, after one fashion or another. What truly gave all facets pause was the construct that Mnggal-Mnggal had detailed so many months in the past, and years in the future, of some alternate timeline. It was this, the God of Rot had not lied, it had purely been forestalled in revealing the knowledge - had the Sith held the planet peaceably for a mere six months earlier...

... the shuttle shook with a nearby graze and Insipid, angry already, barked a snarl before refocusing on Anark. ‘I said get us down! Not get us down in a fireball, Holocron!’

The battle modulated anew. A new tempo, new scheme had changed upon them and the scene.

"Going down in fire is going down in style, fireballs are last millennium. Not that either of us would truly die in such an crass endeavour. Imagine walking out of the fire to their horror. They might even call you a god liken to Nahut on this backwater!" Came the laughing reply of an old man within. Meanwhile the Emperor AI added a twist, aerial flip rather, to get the implacement that had shot them within one of the weapons arcs to shoot it. Then they had to get out of the out of control tumble before maneuvering back on course, punching the engines to max they shot down and then with a gust of repulsor-lift assisted maneuvering and droid assassin strength on the yoke they were off roughly back on course, and adding a few evasive maneuvers to their advance. They were going to overshoot the landing a little. It should be just enough. Just enough.

"In time we shall be down. Safely. Though I have many souls and minds, we are but one body. One dataport." it was the calm words of an even young woman's voice, undertones of a babbling brook seemed to play through her words. "Remember Lenora. Balance the blade." They did not know if they were pressing too far. Perhaps letting that old man loose had been an error too far already, but somethings had to be put out there. Had to be, for they were the only one's present for the Emperor's rage, and silence would not always be the answer.

Risk. Chance. Danger. Now this was living.

TAG: @Sinrebirth

6. WookieeRage

WookieeRage Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2016
    IC: Darth Ravenous
    Cell Block.. Solitary Confinement.

Another day had passed; He thought so anyways, judging by the amount of dripping from that infernal broken ventilator. He had been stripped of his weapons. Stripped of whatever bit of humanity that remained if there were any. He had turned near feral, which was the complete opposite goal of Insipid entirely. There was nothingness in this infinitely lonely place and with that, the dripping stopped. Ravenous perked his ears and listened momentarily before being violently thrown into the back of the wall. He was pinned and could feel himself being catapulting through the void of space. He could feel a large scale battle around himself and realized the cell's defenses were expended. Most importantly, a familiar presence was sensed...

Haretisch...

Ravenous let out a loud, bellowing laugh and tried to peel himself off the wall. The secondary engine kicked in and he was thrown even harder against the back wall this time with a loud, thud!

Kriffing Hell!

He could feel the Imperator's aura looming closer as his cell impacted upon heavy metal and tumbled to the front wall with an abrupt stop.

His eyes were hazy and his ears were ringing but he was alive. The front wall clicked, then hissed and the cell pressurized with the surroundings before opening. It revealed the shell of his missile and a heavy duracrate with no locking mechanism. The beast staggered upon it and rested himself. When he opened it a vile smirk wrapped his face. His lightsabers were neatly laid within. Also, a new custom bowcaster with an even larger barrel capable of twice the payload. He slung it across his back and secured both sabers to his mynock leather Obi. He focused himself and outstretched his hands after a couple angry breaths. The front of the transport blew outward and he pulled the bowcaster forward, ready to shoot. He was greeted with a blackened hangar and nobody to be found. He could feel Haretisch though. He could... Smell his scent.

A message through the force reached the Sith-Spawn.

'Kill...'

@Sinrebirth @Darth_wanderguard

7. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    IC: Darth Saadi
    Aboard the shuttle Assault

With a great lurch, the Assault vacated the Resurgent's womb, to be thrust into the chaotic structure of the Battle of New Moraband.

The changeling's brow lowered, his eyes glowing golden as he visually scanned space through the view port; the blackness of it all sizzling with sinister splashes of star fire. Darth Saadi stifled a smile as he checked the sensors on the console before him. There was incoming fire coming from nearly everywhere.

Saadi leapt into the pilot's seat, diving the shuttle out of the path of certain death. He implored Darth Cocytus to raise the shields, while hoping Darth Mallace was capable of gunner position. Turning the Assault quickly to port, avoiding another barrage, Saadi yelled "Do it now!"

It was uncharacteristic for him to raise his voice, but circumstances altered cases. And so it was now; he hoped his fellow Sith would cooperate, if only temporarily, for the sake of all of their survival.

Saadi brought the ship back to a state of equilibrium in close proximity, yet still ahead of the Resurgent when he heard the unmistakable voice of his master. He remained immovable as he listened.

'Assault is to divert to the prison ship in orbit.' Darth Insipid intoned over the comlink.

Saadi immediately complied, seeking visual with Second Shadow, Anark, who was to screen their approach. Turning the shuttle, towards the prisoners, Serapis and Draconis. Their objective. Capturing the ship, or slaughtering any Sith traitors along the way were secondary. Retrieve the Sith prisoners, above all.

The Clawdite checked the shields and gave a word of encouragement to Cocytus and Mallace and just after, his personal comlink clicked on. A warning. About Cocytus. Explicit instructions. From Darth Insipid.

Saadi could only whisper 'Yes, master.'
    He gunned the shuttle towards the prison ship holding the two Sith.

Tags @Sinrebirth @Darth Cocytus @Darth Kronos @Snokers @DarthIshyZ @dragonsith13

8. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    IC: Darth Ravenous
    The Intrepid.

Ravenous looked to his left when he exited the husk of Supreme Leader's transport. All he saw was darkness; a void. All he could feel was darkness aboard this ship. A Star Destroyer to be exact as the beast took in the surroundings, obviously a hangar, with no crew? He could feel the Imperator's aura trying to consume him but he shook it off and marched ahead with intent...

Intent on finishing what he started, which was ending Haretisch. Six months had passed and he knew the former Night Herald had healed from his wounds but he could no longer feel Darth Hel's presence through the force; A bond severed..

As he passed through the hangar he could faintly see an exit. Ravenous knew he had to find Haretisch and knew a ship of this calibre didn't have holiday. He knew this to be a trap but followed the breadcrumbs anyway. A light here, a locked door there, he would follow however.

Passing into the adjacent hall from the hangar he saw signage for levels and sections that would be directing personnel. He pulled his saber out and lit up the signage.

'Bridge...'

at that moment, an otherworldly voice entered his mind. It was in Shyriiwook. He turned right and saw a decayed body of his brother standing before him.

' Look what I've become, brother..'

The body dissipated into ash as Ravenous swiped his saber through it frantically. He had to keep his focus.

The beast turned his head left and gazed at the ascension of the hall, lit by guiding lights on the outside edges of the floor. He would have his revenge. Whether Darth Hel was there or not did not matter; The past would fade. He would consume both of them and take the Imperium for himself if he had to! Ravenous turned and continued the starved march up to the turbolifts. Within the dark aura around him wavering voices began to flood his consciousness. He heard the people he had consumed. It was a common occurrence at this point but a voice he had not heard in a while had emerged. 'Wuulfwarg... I will never forgive you..'

His eyes narrowed at the sound of his old Jedi Master.

' I will never forgive myself..'

He entered the lift and pressed the corresponding button to 'Bridge.' If Haretisch resided somewhere else in the ship other than the bridge he would kill the ships entire flight crew and descend the ship into the planet, or set it's course to collide with one of their own. He would have his revenge...

The lift 'dinged' as the doors shut.

A foyer of sorts separated the lift's door and the door to the bridge. It was lighted and the Sithspawn extinguished his saber for the moment. He had followed the sugar trail for this moment. He perked his chest up and rotated his arms to a crack of the shoulders. He turned his head sideways which also called out a large cracking of the bones. As he approached, the doors opened...

Empty, except for one seat..

Tag: @Darth_wanderguard @Sinrebirth

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  9. Snokers

Snokers Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 8, 2015
    IC: Darth Anark

Anark’s forehead glistened. He’d worked up a sweat sitting in the cramped cockpit of his TIE. Insipid’s voice was heavy with unspoken reprimand, it made the inquisitor’s jaw tighten. He cursed Titus.

“Yes, Supreme Leader.” Anark promptly switched over to the comm channel of the fighters behind him, his left eye twitching involuntarily and a few short bursts of laughter escaping him before he addressed them.

“Target the vermin pursuing our shuttle! Keep your wits about you, they’re all over the place!”

Anark’s head didn’t move at all, but his yellow eyes darted back and forth, surveying the entirety of the space around him whilst turning his TIE around as his team formed a floating barrier around the assault ship, relentlessly firing and dodging.

The sensors beeped as he locked onto an enemy fighter approaching at tremendous speed. He lurched forward in his seat, his backside rising slightly as he fired away. Half a dozen shots of emerald green wiped out it’s shields before a seventh made it explode in a fiery cluster of steel.

“POP!!” The Sith shouted in his excitement as he marvelled at the blaze before him.

Anark looked for Saadi and Kwea. Laser fire and torpedoes were everywhere. One of his TIE’s imploded to his left and he felt his own shields take a beating.

48 percent.

When he couldn’t locate them, he looked for them in the Force. Still going strong.

He continued to screen the approach and follow his instructions with the three fighters he had left, performing manoeuvres to keep himself flying and keep an edge against the competition…

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
  10. Halle Dray

Halle Dray Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    IC: Kwea Acantha

Kwea was soaring out of the hangar with her five fighters behind when Insipid ordered Ravenous to be deployed.

Kwea remembered meeting him when he was still more of a Wookiee at the banquet she had previously reminisced about.

Almost simultaneously, a small holo displayed itself inside her cockpit of a man she had only seen briefly. Inspid’s former lover. At least that’s what Kwea had assumed he was.

As the taunting began, the young woman switched off that channel, annoyed.

A few moments later, Insipid came through on another channel and gave the orders. She and her crew were to fly in front of Hesper to clear the way.

She tapped into the separate channel for her Shadow crew and said, “Fan out but watch each other’s backs. We’ll try and talk out as many as we can so Lady Hesper can get through. Fire on my command.”

As she climbed higher into the sky, Kwea could feel the adrenaline begin to flow. Her fingers twitching on the controls, she reached a good vantage point and again spoke to her crew.

“Stay slightly behind me like a flock of geese.... and.... begin firing.”

Her index and thumb grabbed the trigger handle and with small jerks, fired upon their adversaries.

She felt a nudge in the Force. Anark.

She sent a little nudge back in acknowledgment.

Kwea was just getting started.

Tags: @corinthia @Sinrebirth @Snokers

11. Quinlan Vos

Quinlan Vos Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 24, 2017
    IC: Darth Francium

The young trainee stood on his small command platform, shouting orders to his group of ragtag soldiers he was assigned. He knew he was given the short stick by way of skilled combatants on purpose, as Vexx would have nothing but the best in his squadron. Nevertheless, he would make sure his group didn’t fail.

A blaster shot flew by his head, missing him by a mere half meter. He didn’t panic, but rather directed his own pair of snipers in the direction he was being shot at from. He wouldn’t allow any emotion to come across. Not yet anywa...

It happened so suddenly, the young Sith barely even noticed, but he did notice because of the force. A group of 3 of his men, all side by side, had fallen to an artillery shell, and the attackers noticed and streamed towards the new gap in the defenses. This wouldn’t do, thought Francium. He had to take matters into his own hands here.

He swiftly threw off his cloak and drew his saber. As the blade extended, Francium dug into the force, allowing it to flow through his veins. He let out a ferocious, earth-shaking bellow, and hurled himself into the air towards the gap, a whirlwind of energy and insanity. And only now would his emotions be shown...

Tags: @Kaleesh-Cyborg @Master Vo'Un'Var

12. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Kaleesh-Cyborg Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 4, 2017
    General Grievance Vexx
    Ground Assault, Under Fire

Vexx winces and growls inwardly as the sharp crackle of his comlink assaults his sensitive hearing. He mentally curses Haretisch for ordering him to initiate the attack here. They are at a massive disadvantage by positioning alone and he has staked a small amount of good faith on an angry rookie and a prancing clown. What the hell was the Night Herald thinking?!

“We need mobile shield generators,” he growls bitterly, “As long as they have that hill, we are at a stalemate. Deadlocked. Unless...” He looks toward the hill. “Keep a tight guard on the guns. I will see about gaining us some ground.”

If they are to get anywhere in this fight, they need to take that hill. It is hard for them to take any successful shots from where they are now. Most just slap dead into the mud of the hill as the enemy advances and retreats up and down before they can lock their sights on them. Vexx knows they have very few options and is confident in the idea forming in his mind.

Francium. Odeke.” His summoning comes authoritatively through the comlinks to his partners in this mission. “Hold your ground and instruct your troops to shoot to kill. No shots taken unless they are certain it will put a dent in the enemy ranks. I am going to advance and provide a distraction. I can breach their defenses and engage them directly. They will focus their firepower on me and leave the hill unguarded. You can then advance up the hill where targeting enemy lines will be much easier.”

His instructions laid out, Vexx shrugs off his cloak and ignites his two pronged lightsabers. Fighting against the heavy mud pulling at his legs, the cyborg’s advance is slow but sure. He employs Soresu against a barrage of blaster bolts as he slogs up the hill, digging his talons into the ground and trying to find purchase in the slippery mud as he purposefully draws their fire. Even with all his strength and agility, the mud is a stubborn obstacle. He has to do better than this.

Scoping out the advancing enemy troops, he notices a few able to move in and out quickly through the use of single trooper aerial platforms. Now there’s an idea. If he can hijack one of those, they just might gain enough ground to turn the tide on this battle. He locks his gaze on a single platform, zeroing in on its operator. That operator is doomed. He waits and he watches; opportunity will knock as it often does and he will swiftly answer. The STAP veers to make its descent down the hill again and Vexx taps into the Force, using it to anticipate the STAP’s direction of travel. As it comes down the hill, he tries to move quickly to intercept it, but the mud slows him down. With a growl of aggravation, he reaches out with a Force-pull, altering the platform’s course so it comes directly toward him. He pops his DT-57 blaster out of the compartment in his mechanical thigh and takes Force-augmented aim. The shot hits its mark right through the skull of the STAP’s operator, who falls off the vehicle and into the mud. The unmanned platform speeds directly toward Vexx, though it steadily loses its momentum with no one manning the controls. The front of its steering column comes to rest gently against the cyborg’s outstretched palm and the vehicle stops like a tame guarlara coming to meet its master. Vexx mounts up and turns the platform back toward the forces charging down the muddy hill.

“Game over,” the Kaleesh general growls, opening the throttle and charging straight into the enemy lines, lightsabers humming in a deadly blaze. He cuts down more than a handful as he blasts up the hill. Cresting its top, the enemy forces on the ground do exactly as he had hoped they would do: they focus all fire on the one who has managed to breach their defenses in a seemingly suicidal mission.

Tag: @Darth_wanderguard @Quinlan Vos @Master Vo'Un'Var

13. Darth Cocytus

Darth Cocytus Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2016
    Darth Cocytus: The Assault

Darth Cocytus was aboard his shuttle, preparing himself mentally as it left the hanger of The Resurgent. He sat in his seat in meditation, focusing on his hatred and passions. His mental focus broke only a second when suddenly they found themselves in a battle storm of death and destruction. Prepares for this exact moment, Cocytus smirked thinly as he got onto his feet and immediately went into action.

At his seat, the Kaminoan got the shields up as Saadi commanded when his com went off. Insipid wanted him to break from the fight and commandeer a turbolaser cluster. Seemed simple enough, but something felt off about it. The Supreme Leader wanted him to destroy the Citadel, not the forces of Haretisch. He didn't give any further orders on it.

After a quick second of that thought on it all something told Cocytus that told him something fishy was abroad. The kaminoan, nonetheless, merely nodded. “Yes, Master.” said Cocytus in his coldly calm and soft voice, “It shall be done as you command.”

The young Sith Lord’s eyes narrowed in hatred. Something was definitely off about all of this and it brought his attention to Saadi. He stared at him for a moment while simultaneously keeping a lookout for danger, before returning to his com. “What is the reason behind your request, master?” Cocytus asked softly and quietly, keeping it between him and the supreme leader, “Forgive me, for I do not question you lightly, but I detect treachery, which is perfectly natural for the Sith, which I know very well… I am not a fool, Master, and we had an agreement…”

Tag: @Sinrebirth and @Dagobahsystem

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  14. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    Draconis
    The Citadel ~ His cell

The reasoning behind his imprisonment was obviously clear. He did not blame Lady Bellorum for keeping him confined. Rightly so, he wasn’t playing well with others lately and one wouldn’t want most of their underlings showing up dead. As a result, six months of luxury living in this fine establishment was behind him. However now he could feel the currents of energy moving in a different direction. Drawing closer, an intersection of wills. Thus it all came back to the while the question of why he even was here to begin with, having willingly walked into Belorrum’s domain and willfully submitting. He could have gone to any of the three, but he showed up in tow, led by the young Sith Leda. Therefor there was no way for him to be allowed free.

With his eyes closed and sitting in the cell, he heard the voice of Darth Kronos outside the cell. "Bellorum wants you and Draconis on a shuttle out of here."

“Are we going somewhere?” Draconis’ spoke in a calm, chiding, and yet playfully inquisitive voice. His inquiry as much sinister as it was eager in its intention to come out and play. And now they were moving them. Wasn’t one prison cell as good as the next? Or were their doubts in the stability and defensive posture of this place within the Twilight Sun. Perhaps it was a risk moving Draconis and his cell neighbor Serapis.

@Lady Belligerent
    @Darth Kronos
    @E. L.Knight
    @DarthIshyZ

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  15. E. L.Knight

E. L.Knight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2012
    Darth Hades
    Tower One, Citadel

Hades watched as the situation escalated quickly.

His comm burst into life. His Empress demanded a report.

He pressed the comm button to respond.

"I do not know, my Empress. I will go and check and make sure it is done."

He turned to leave.

"Major Ralto, take command of the fighters. Do not let this Citadel fall or you will suffer."

Hades quickly made his way towards the hangars.

He realized that he'd been so focused on his new Military powers, that he had forgotten to see any other duties be done.

He activated his comm. "Kronos, where are you. We need to moved Draconis and Serapis quickly."

As he made his way forward he found several troopers that he grabbed and ordered to follow him.
    TAG:
    @Lady Belligerent, @Darth Kronos

16. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    IC: Astra
    Luxury Elite Hangar...

Astra entered the hangar and approached a rather terrible looking ship, her jaw dropped. She hated flying in ships but it was the way her world got around now. The truth was she didn't even possess the skills to fly. She grew up in the underbelly of a backwater planet and never needed it when she worked as a fortune fighter. She started at it in disbelief as it oozed out various liquids from its seams.

She walked up behind the technician and shook him frantically; Her face half-winced,

'HEY, guy! Are you kidding me here?

Her voice shook as she aggressively gestured at the ship. She turned to see Leda and Alana now present and righted her posture back to a disciplined stance, her face returned to normal. She carried her bag back to the duo and fell in line.

Tag: @Lady Belligerent @QueenSabe7 @SkywalkerShine

17. Darth Kronos

Darth Kronos Force Ghost star 6

Jan 2, 2016
    IC: Darth Kronos

Serapis ran off as soon as he was released. In the darkness, several voices could be heard. One a softspoken woman seemingly congratulating the Ithorian from his release, another, this one from a gruff man likely mocking Serapis, and the third, also male, speaking in a sinister, yet calm and playful voice. Kronos soon realized that the first two were of absolutely no concern to him; they were simply people who had been imprisoned some time ago. But the third voice was soon revealed in the Force as important. Draconis.

'Wasn't he supposed to be in a cell on the opposite side of the compound?' he thought, but then disregarded. This meant less travel time, and Kronos wanted to get the job finished as quickly as possible.

"Yeah," he responded, practically ignoring the other two prisoners, but their shadows were apparent in the darkness. "You and Serapis should be making your way to the Citadel hangar." Draconis's chains were now removed. "Let's go," he was forcing his calmness.

His comlink suddenly chimed. A young-sounding voice was on the other end, clearly the pilot of the Atonement shuttle. "Draconis and Serapis should be heading your way," he replied. The pilot was lucky that Kronos cared little for proper etiquette. "I'm close behind."

It wasn't long before his comlink chimed again. This time from Hades. Yet another inquiry as to his current progress. "I've just released the prisoners," he said with an unintentional hint of aggravation. "I'm making my way toward the shuttle now."

He shut his comlink off. He was half tempted to call Esme again, but, at this point, he knew any further attempt would be futile. It would just be met with more silence.

He sighed, both with frustration and depression.

And he carried on.

Life was a drag.

TAG: @Lady Belligerent @dragonsith13 @E. L.Knight @DarthIshyZ ,

-----

IC: Mallace

Mallace had been trying to keep her mental state calm before the Assault shuttle was thrust into chaos. War from all sides surrounded them. She had little to say regarding Ike's (is that his name?) speech. It was extremely childish, but that was where her thoughts ended.

While the Changling, named Saadi, as she came to learn, manned the pilot's chair and Cocytus seemed distracted about something, Mallace had decided to listen to Saadi and helm the gun turrets. It wasn't something she was used to, but she knew she could learn quickly. Besides, it gave her something else to do other than silently sit in the corner and desperately will the memories of Ty-

'No.

No.

Let's not go there.
    '

The ship shuddered violently before readjusting to a new course. Toward their destination.

She understood their goal. Acquire the two Sith prisoners and, if possible, secure the ship that is scheduled to transport them. Getting them out was too priority. Even above, surprisingly, considering the company, eliminating any opposing Sith.

Mallace removed those thoughts and instead solely focused on clearing a pathway for the Assault shuttle to safely land.

It was better for her that way.

Distractions, especially nowadays, were vital for her well being.

TAG: @Sinrebirth @Dagobahsystem @Darth Cocytus

18. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    IC: Alana Geyser
    The Luxury Elite

After being led to where the others were, Alana mostly kept to herself. If there was one thing that Twen taught her was to trust no one. You take care of you and the people you care for. And the situation she was in only made her feel distant and quiet. She didn't want nothing to do with these jokers. Alana just wanted to sell her artifact (that might have been taken away already) and chill out in a club while drinking Juma Juice...

Finally, the young woman stood in front of what appeared to be a piece of junk ship. She sighed, not wanting any part of this madness. She glanced at the women Astra, Leda, and Lady Bellorum. This Bellorum lady was the authority figure and looked like the type that would snap your neck if you looked at her wrong.

Alana just stood there, not saying a word and just letting these ladies have the floor. She herself was the observant type. Unless they spoke to her, Alana would try and stay on their good side.

The guy that was giving them this sorry excuse of a ship looked like he was out of it and gruffy-looking. Seeing people like this, Alana was use to it. Heck, there were so many scruffy-looking nerfherders in the Underworld of Coruscant. Alana gazed down at the floor, internally finding it funny that the guy was trying to hit on one of the scary ladies. But luckily, Alana didn't show her amusement.

TAG: @Lady Belligerent @QueenSabe7 @WookieeRage

19. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    GM Update

IC: Dr. Cal Jepsun
    The Arae

Hel sat at Cal’s desk flipping through a fashion magazine that she’d taken from the waiting area. “It boggles my mind that people actually buy clothing like this,” she said as she tossed it aside. “Hmm,” Cal groaned, trying to sound interested. He was peering through a scope at a blood sample he’d obtained from the politician Graul. It would be helpful to maybe get some tissue samples, and he would do just about anything for some brain tissue. But, that opportunity had not presented itself, yet.

“When?” Hel was asking him. “Uh, sorry I missed your question,” he said as he slid the work aside and turned to look at her.

“You just agreed that we could go explore Nirauan,” Hel said with her eyes narrowed.

“Hold on there,” Cal held up both hands and smiled, “I heard something about lunch and at no time did I agree to exploring.”

Hel glared at him a moment before agreeing, “okay, you’ve got me. I’m just bored out of my mind, but I’m up for food. Let’s go.”

Cal nodded and grabbed a note he’d written earlier. “Let me pin this to the door for my new assistant. She’s supposed to be here any time.”

Hel took the message and read it, “Anya, I am doing research and will be back in two hours. Change the linens on the gurneys in rooms 1-7. Then wash and sterilize the equipment in the sink.

Thanks - Dr. Jepsun”

She looked at him and smiled, “Anya, sounds exotic.” Cal grimaced and attached the note to his door, “not interested, so stop right now.” To soften his rebuke he smiled at the girl and said, “now, I’m going to go research lunch.” He wiggled his eyebrows in a silky expression and she smiled back and agreed.

Tag: @Darth_wanderguard @Nehru_Amidala

————————

IC: The boy

The fortress

Deward was draped over the chair he thought of as his throne. It sat near the center of his spacious, and filthy, laboratory. One leg dangled from the arm of the seat and kicked in time to the ticking of a chrono sitting among the detritus tossed carelessly on the stone floor.

The boy scrolled past holos on the display of a datapad propped against his legs. He mumbled to himself as he browsed. He had a habit of running fingers through his greasy, unkempt hair when he was angry...which was often, and now.

“I’m sick of this torture,” he grumbled, “he has no right to keep me as prisoner, but to taunt me?? ME?!”

Sliding to a sitting position, he ran a dirty finger over the face smiling from the datapad. The text below it read, ‘Meberley, Sun Crest Gardens’. He pursed his lips and spoke to the image, “always posing for holos, eh mum?” She was leaning on a stone bench nested in among bright flora, and had a sickly sultry grin. It made his stomach feel sick. She never smiled at him.

Meberley was so proud of her oldest son. He was handsome and successful, which meant he had funded her living expenses...he even payed for her cremation after she was dead. Deward doubted anyone had claimed her ashes afterwards though. He surely wouldn’t have.

His mother had spent his entire life complaining. She claimed to be ill, and found physicians that would treat her various illness. This came at a high cost, but his brother paid. Anything to keep her busy and out of his hair. What about Deward, though? His brother didn’t care that Deward had to fetch for her. That he had to brush her hair and prepare meals for her. The lousy bitch had him wash her hair while she lounged in the tub. Deward’s dry cracked lips curled into a smile at that though. That’s where they’d found her...bloated in the tub. He’d watched the transitions as her skin had changed colors and even fallen off in pieces to puff and float around in the stale water. He’d taken images to keep and study later. She wasn’t attractive, in fact she’d been plain with masculine eye brows, but he took grim pleasure in how her body decomposed in the bath water.

Deward set the datapad aside and looked around his laboratory. It was trashed. He’d broken almost everything in a fit of anger and his fool brother must have anticipated his actions. Near the stone steps leading upwards were shipping crates of new equipment waiting to be unpacked. It would be items to keep him busy, and nothing that would aid in his escape.

“I hate her, I hate her, I HATE HER!!” The boy screamed until his cheeks were flushed red. He thrust out a hand and willed the Force to levitate a human replica droid from the floor. It was smashed beyond repair.

The droid was female and had the pale skin and face from the holos. His brother had sent a nanny droid styled as a replica of their mother. It had her voice and mannerisms. Deward had worn himself out torturing it, but unlike his actual mother, it didn’t feel. Pity.

Her mother had once uttered about her ailments and needing more credits, now the mouth spewed sparks at intervals as it tried to function. The eyes were staring in different directions and it was comical how they looked askew under the clownish eyebrows.

Deward shook the droid and sent it sailing into a large fireplace were it crashed onto the vast hearth. The head dangled off the stone ledge and bobbled slightly.

The bobbling reminded him vaguely of how her head bobbled in the bath water all those years ago...when he’d drowned her in the bath to stop her whining.

Tag: No one

Alana and Astara followed Leda up the boarding ramp and glanced around the interior of the shuttle. If they figured it couldn’t be worse than the exterior, they were mistaken.

The seats had springs poking through the coverings, and possibly were molded.

The dock master stuck his head in the door and shouted, “get this junk heap moving!” He then looked over to Astara and blurted, “you!” The small man pointed a crooked, filthy finger at the woman. “You touch my tech again and I’ll kick your ass.”

Then the diminutive Dock Master ran away as quickly as his little legs would allow.

Tag: @QueenSabe7 @WookieeRage @SkywalkerShine

——————

Empress Bellorum
    The Luxury Elite

The Dark Lady smashes her fist down into the table. Details were slow coming in, and why weren’t her forces laying waste to Insipid’s and Haretisch’s poor attempts to take away her Citadel.

“Why aren’t we launching more ships?” Bellorum demanded answers. “Do not allow them to breech the walls,” she ordered. She opened a channel to Bo, “if you haven’t launched, I want you to take a squadron and prevent anyone from coming through the main gate.”

In the chaos, Serapis and Draconis found themselves without restraints and being ‘guarded’ by a distracted Kronos. Bellorum had wanted them placed on The Atonement for their safety, but mostly to be sure the usurpers wouldn’t capture them.
    “Where are Draconis and Serapis?” She shouted over a channel open to her entire forces.

Tag: @E. L.Knight @Darth Kronos @dragonsith13 @Snokers[/B]

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
  20. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    GM post 2 of 3

IC: Darth Insipid

Going down

Soliloquy’s rebuke floated across his mind. Remember Lenora. Had Insipid been more inclined to vent his rages as a habit, he might have taken offence. However Soliloquy’s reminder brought him short, and Insipid cleared his mind as he regarded the display, poised to issue orders.

Rae Sloane’s voice cut across the channel. ‘Resurgent and escorts, pull back, full speed, fire all long range weapons as you go. Hyperdrive equipped fighters - ascend above the plain, microjump down to the coordinates noted and engage.’ Insipid opened the package and noted his fighters would decant behind where the enemy task force was going to be, and the incline back down meant the gravity well would rip them back out of hyperspace and they could attack immediately. In theory the enemy task force would need to divert energy to rear shields and slow down to hold position, while the corvettes would screen the prototype from enemy fighters. If entirely successful, the enemy would end up slowing more or less directly above the Citadel and the weapons and Twilight Sun defences there; exposing them and slowing them further.

Insipid thought to issue his congratulations when the bottom out of the ship seemed to drop out; no, the shuttles repulsors, which had been dropping them lower but swiftly, were no longer functional and the shuttle dipped - damage from the miss? Sabotage? Insipid had not a moment to think and wrapped the Force around him. There was a mass of movement - but not as much as if they’d dropped from a greater height, and Insipid found himself spilling out of the shuttle bay covered in gashes and bruises - mostly superficial. He rolled up in the grasses and cast a glance back - the shuttle cockpit he could not see, so it could have detached or it could have not, and Soliloquy was trapped, or maybe he was thrown loose -

An artillery round found the shuttle and it vanished into fire. Insipid turned and allowed himself to snarl. He drew the Force close, almost as if he’d actually died in the explosion, and was conscious that Sith particularly attuned to him, such as Anark or Saadi, may think that. With a burst of speed, he rushed through the flames that were rapidly spreading, pulling the smoke close to conceal him.

In moments he was at the front of the Citadel, staring at the guns and men and women. Insipid grinned, stepping silently, projecting into the Force with quietness that he was not here, that he was but shadow, that they should focus on the shuttle, as he stepped into the Citadel proper. There was a guard; a woman patrolling, a Chiss, and he merged with the wall and was about to get by when -

His comlink chirped. The woman spun, lifting her rifle, and Insipid snapped her neck with the Force. She clattered to the ground and the comlink on her chest spoke up. ‘Elo, what was that?’

Insipid stepped over and attempted a approximation of a woman’s voice. ‘I’m fine, nothing to worry about.’

‘So why is someone standing over your body?’ The voice said, angry.

He looked up, saw the camera. ‘Shavit.’

Insipid flicked his finger, blowing the camera and dropping the comlink. He then pulled up his with a snarl. ‘Cocytus, I need you to be free from the Order proper to follow the Grand Design; faking your death during a battle seemed the easiest way to do it!’ He snapped again. ‘But it’s fine, I’ll likely get killed on the surface now!’

With that he signed off and put a touch of speed to his feet; his mind sent a burst of energy outward, shattering as many cameras and lights as he could - not those just in-front of him, but on adjacent corridors to attempt to divert where he truly was, but he went to pains to leave anyone he found alive and thus not telegraph where he was with a trail of dead bodies.

The rest of them would have to cope with it him.

—-
    The Space between the Tower and the Prison Ship

The push by the Imperium was such that it compressed the engagement above the Citadel tower down to avoid the capital ship scrum. Twilight Sun marauders, largely frigates and corvettes painted in pirate colours, drew closer to the Citadel to take advantage of the defences there. If the fighter squadrons that the First Order deployed reached the rear of the multiple Star Destroyers, then the Imperium Fleet would slow, and potentially expose itself to the Sun task force’s weapons. However, the manoeuvre had the intended effect; it was such a swift assault that two of the three of the First Order Raider-class corvettes vanished into flame, and one was subjected to a chain of detonations that sent it twirling out of the engagement into deep space.

First Shadow was making progress, while Second Shadow was taking casualties - but thankfully the flying and gunner of Assault was such that Mallace and Saadi made swift work of matters; but exposed themselves to fire in the meantime. The shuttle of Hespar, however, was rapidly lost track of in the melee - it vanished from the HUD - but Kwea would have the bigger issue of a Twilight Sun Marauder-class corvette descending into their engagement space - turning slowly and strafing space around her half Squadron - but it was turning to face Second Shadow and screen the shuttle climbing from the surface - both Shadow groups would have the corvette as an immediate threat, as the Sun fighters were scattered.

Rae Sloane watched the display as the prison cruisers guns, limited a where, opened up on the Assault shuttle as it closed on its unshielded side - the guns that fired were rapidly painted by sensors; the shots required an immediate response; unless full countermeasures, manoeuvres and gunnery action was taken - with the three acting as a team - the shuttle would be a messy fireball.

Anark and Kwea would be hard pressed to assist, or risk the Marauder corvette, roughly a third the size of the larger prison cruiser, running them down too; but there was the option to assist the Assault as much as there was abandon the engagement for the slowly withdrawing Resurgent - any attempt to seek orders from Insipid would fail, potentially increasing the chaos involved - the entire First Order attack group was caught in the middle of a rapidly shrinking Twilight Sun formation, thanks to the Imperium’s masterful and direct thrust in the higher battle. For one short moment, however, there remained a winding path towards the Citadel tower, with the guns on the ground falling silent to avoid hitting their own - if Hespar was alive, what with the static rolling across the battle which had obscured her fate too.

Chaos, definitely.

TAG: @Darth Kronos, @Anark, @Halle Dray, @Darth Cocytus, @Dagobahsystem, @Mitth-Fisto, @corinthia (missed one tag)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    GM UPDATE 3 of 3

~The Intrepid - above New Moraband~

It was the stench. There was plenty to dislike about a certain Sithspawn; from the clammy skin-like membrane which now covered his body in the wake of his lost fur, to the irrevocable insanity which had replaced any sense of reason in the beast’s mind. But none so much as that fetid stench. It was something between burning sulfur, and fish which had spent too much time in the sun.

What had started as a mild, unpleasant redolence now hung thick in the air as the bridge doors opened. In the gangway stood a heavily armed Darth Ravenous. The bridge was deathly silent, and the crew stayed put - all but frozen in fear. The monster was twice the physical size of the Imperator, scarcely could one believe that they weren’t all about to meet their end. A random tech wondered what horrible thing she had done to deserve this assignment. Another had heard about the cannibal Wookiee-beast and ghoulishly wondered how he would taste on the creature’s lips.

“Look, friends. We’ve a visitor,” Darth Haretisch announced. “Watch me take him apart.”

The former Night Herald turned up his left hand, and with a nudge in the force, his lightsaber hilt met it. A pale blue blade rang to life.

TAG: @WookieeRage

—————————

“Focus fire!”

The order came quickly, and just as intended it would be mere moments before General Vexx was inundated with slugs and blaster bolts and artillery shells. The muddy ground erupted around him, and soon the cyborg, or perhaps what was left of him if the shells had indeed found their mark, was obscured by the cascade. There was no uncertainly regarding Darth Odeke who stood beside him and was struck directly, erupting into a fine red mist. The moment was bought and the opening evident - and with a charge up the hill, each step coming more easily for the Imperium infantry as the ground became more solid, the enemy line was pushed back and past the inner edge of the city.

All the while, Darth Francium was at the left flank, bravely holding the line. Francium’s group protected a large clustering of the SP.9s which were vital to the success of the attack, and a gap had formed in the defenses through which the enemy forces had meant to pour in an attempt to get to them. He had launched himself headlong into that gap like a madman, and was now felling every enemy unfortunate enough to be in his vicinity.

Between the heroics of Vexx and Francium, regardless of the fate of either, the artillery had been given the space it needed, and in the coming minutes would move up and into position atop the hill. The bombardment had begun.

Throughout the near side of the city, gun emplacements would be slammed with highly targeted fire and reduced to smoking rubble.

Crkkkkshhh.

A line opened.

General Vexx, this is Vanguard one. Anti-vehicle gun emplacements are nearly cleared. A map of those remaining is being transmitted now, they should be easy to avoid. You are clear to begin your march on the Citadel.

There was now a clear path through the city, albeit one crawling with enemy infantry, to the clearing which surrounded the Citadel. From behind the front lines, tanks and patrol speeders and AT-STs were picking up passengers and positioning to await General Vexx’s order to march.

TAG: @Kaleesh-Cyborg, @Quinlan Vos

———————

~In Orbit~

The Repentance shuddered. Its nose was digging into the broadside of one of three corvettes protecting the Resurgent, and shunting it aside like so much rubbish. On its opposite side, it skirted so closely to the Resurgent that a gaze could be met across the gap between respective viewports.

All three of the Corvettes were similarly shoved aside, two of which were damaged beyond operable condition and taken out of the fight. The Resurgent was essentially on its own, now.

“All fire on the Resurgent. Slay this beast,” Jerod ordered over the fleet channel.

Admiral, we’ve spotted a 600 km prison ship in low orbit, bearing Twilight Sun colors. We have intel indicating a number of high value targets are on board.

Jerod exhaled sharply through his nose, thinking. It was a risk anyway to overpursue the Resurgent - positioning to support the ground assault was the ultimate objective. The presence of this prison ship effectively tipped the scales.

“Cease pursuit of the Resurgent, maintain position,” he ordered reluctantly, allowing the First Order behemoth to fall back to safety. “Send five squadrons against the prison ship. Seek and destroy anything coming or going from its hangars.”

TAG: @Sinrebirth, @Lady Belligerent

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
  22. Halle Dray

Halle Dray Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    IC: Kwea Acantha

"Resurgent and escorts, pull back, full speed, fire all long range weapons as you go. Hyperdrive equipped fighters - ascend above the plain, microjump down to the coordinates noted and engage," Slone's voice cut through a channel.

Kwea's eyes darted to seek out Hesper's shuttle but failed to find it. What they did take in was an approaching Marauder-class corvette.

Conflicted, Kwea weighed her options of pulling back, assisting Assault, or trying to find Hesper and continue covering her shuttle. Her decision was made when the corvette turned on the thinning squadron of Second Shadow and the rising shuttle.

Tapping into her comm to a channel that had both Shadow squadrons, the young woman spoke to Anark, a Sith she had never officially met. "Second Shadow, we have to get the corvette off of Assault. Stay out of the way of their tractor beams if they deploy and begin to take out their guns. There's eight turbolaser canons."

Speaking then to her own squadron, she said "Assist Second Shadow with the canons. I'll fire on the cockpit and aid Assault. Once you get the guns, join me. I have a feeling someone else might finish the ship off. Our goal is to get the guns off our own.”

Then, in a final message, she opened a channel to Assault. "Assault, this is First Shadow. I'm coming to assist. Shadow squadrons will be taking out the guns of the corvette."

I hope, she muttered. She was Anark's superior but he was the leader of his own dwindling squadron and could do as he pleased.
    Although, First does come before Second.

As she pulled back to drop her ship into a dive, her twinkling eyes caught hold of a window straight to the Citadel.

Her sweaty fingertips went to the comm, nervously tapping the keys, and she tried to reach Hesper. Come in, come in...
    Static. That was all.

Turning to the Force, Kwea sought her out to give her the message of a free pass to her own targets.

Then, swinging her fighter around, diving down, and pulling up again to come around the front of the corvette, she fired upon the viewport.

Tags: @Darth Kronos, @Snokers, @Sinrebirth @Darth Cocytus, @Dagobahsystem, @Mitth_Fisto, @corinthia

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
  23. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    IC: Radian T'lenity
    Somewhere

As his eye's opened the Jedi offered a subtle groan. He was still alive, his growling stomach made that much clear.
    Glancing down at the empty food containers he gently shuffled through them again. He had run out days ago, and knew it was a futile effort as he looked for something edible in what remained. It wasn't as if he anything better to do, besides also attempting to fix the hyperdrive Another Futile effort he had long since realized).Just as his sleepy daze began to fade he felt a jolt.

Glancing out of the pod he realized he had been captured by a tractor beam, and his eye's bulged. Could they be here to rescue him? Or did they serve the Sith?

The Jedi knelt in a defensive position, hand dropping to his lightsaber ready to pounce at the first hint of hostility. His pod dropped into the cargo bay, and a man became visible beyond the view port. He wore gold and black armor, a Mandalorian by all appearances. His apprehension built in the following moments as his mind raced. What was such a warrior doing here? Was he to be some sort of trophy?

No. He shook his head, jumping to conclusions was not becoming of a Jedi.
    "Who are you!" He demanded in a perhaps overly harsh manner. Radian didn't move forward, as he did not want to overexpose himself. The escape pods seat probably wouldn't offer a great amount of cover if he was attacked, but it was better than nothing.
    "I am not afraid to defend myself." the Jedi offered in a more even tone this time.

Tags: @Sinrebirth

24. KamNale

KamNale Jedi Master star 2

Feb 11, 2012
    Brut Cratazas
    -Shuttle, Unknown Regions

Hmm. This system is clearly not on any of the star charts according to the Sheathipede shuttle that Cratazas currently possessed. Cratazas has been traveling for days. Seeing and learning about the galaxy around him since the Clone Wars. How strange. Then, he just...ended up here. It called to him. He felt the...darkness that engulfed this area of the galaxy. Perhaps there is a way to better handle himself with his abilities.

These Unknown Regions were hell. Gravity wells, blackholes, space-faring eldritch abominations, and things far worse. Those were the things that were best left up to explain with whoever or whatever created the universe. Cratazas's eyes light up. A ship is in front of him. A huge grey behemoth of a vessel. It eerily reminded him of the Venator ships that the cursed Republic used during the war. This looked more...prepared. More ready for combat. If it's more ready for combat, then there are defiantly warriors aboard. When the darkness suffocating this ship, it is more than likely that warriors that embrace the darkness are on that ship. He'll have to play it smart. Gain power and prestige with these vagabonds. They'll call him master one day. He could feel.

Cratazas nearly missed the incoming beacon. He answers it. Some posh-sounding fool was on the other end of it. Probably a human. How disgusting. It prattled about being apart of the...First Order and demanding identifications. Why couldn't humans just learn their place?

"I am Brut Cratazas."

"Why are you in an old Sheathipede-class shuttle? Those were decommissioned after the Clone Wars." said the voice.

How obnoxious.

Calling upon his dark powers, Cratazas closed his eyes and concentrated.

"You will allow me to land."

It's silent before the voice calls out again.

"I'll allow you to land. Welcome to the First Order. Hail Darth Insipid!"

Darth? Insipid? These are wannabe fools of a bygone era. Easy to control.

He widens his eyes. He used a mind trick. Granted it made him feel quite dreary, that's something he didn't think he knew. That's more power. Good.

The shuttle lands in the Resurgent-class Star Destroyer, unwittingly bringing aboard another dark being.

Tag: Anyone

25. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    IC: Darth Saadi
    Piloting the Assault above New Moraband

All hell broke loose just as Cocytus raised the shields and Mallace helmed the gun turrets. Saadi drove the ship downward, avoiding enemy fire, noting a hostile corvette looming in between them and the prison ship.

Saadi could sense Cocytus staring hatefully into his back, but filed it away for future reference. Something far more troublesome had pushed itself into the Changeling's mind; was Insipid in trouble?
    Saadi could no longer feel his presence in the Force. He wondered if something had happened to him, but his mind immediately came back to their mission of retrieving the two Sith prisoners.

Although they had made progress towards the prison ship, they were now taking heavy fire. Saadi was at the controls, doing everything he could to keep the ship out of harms way; the chaos of enemy fire was enveloping them at every turn.

Just in time, the voice of Kwea Acantha came over the com, explaining that she would be arriving to assist their approach, hopefully taking out the guns on the corvette. First Shadow was on the way. What about Second Shadow, he wondered.

The changeling took evasive action until First Shadow's arrival, knowing that he, Mallace, and Cocytus simply must infiltrate that prison and recover the Sith that Insipid had named.
    Why could he no longer sense Insipid's presence?

Mallace again firing the guns snapped Saadi back into the present moment. "Concentrate you fool," Saadi scolded himself, turning the ship forty five degrees to give Mallace a better shot.

First Shadow ought to be joining them any second, if they survived that long.

Tags: @Sinrebirth @Darth Kronos @Darth Cocytus @Halle Dray @Snokers

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.