main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Montréal «« Crimson Flame »» || SW Fanfilm in Montreal Area

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by -Renegade-, Jan 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Renegade-

-Renegade- Jedi Youngling

Jan 22, 2004
    Hey all,

Being that this is a Star Wars community forum, we were wondering if any of you, who live in the Montreal area or even outside [for help with Visual Effects], would be willing to help in the making of a SW Fanfilm. The film is entirely non-profit and is at the moment in the pre-production stage [ the script is in final revision stage]. If all goes well, we plan to start production sometime in the end of May / beginning of June.

We are currently on the lookout for:

- Actors
    - Fight Choreographers
    - Costume Designers / Costume makers
    - Prop / Set construction designers
    - Visual effects artists (this can be from any region). Naturally, most of the VFX deal with CGI.
    - Anything else that you would be willing to contribute. (make-up designers, lighting director, location scouts, etc etc.)

If any of you are interested, please, do not hesitate to contact us, by email, at SWCrimsonFlame@hotmail.com. We will soon have our own website and own domain emails, but for the moment, we must bare with hotmail.

Thank you for your interest!

-Renegade- \\ [Co-Director]

------------------------------

This msg was also posted on the TFN General, the more people the better!

2. NitroBlade

NitroBlade Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 13, 2004
    Hello fellow Montrealers,

I'm the other Co-Director of this Fan Film. We are working very hard to make this look as professional as we can, with little or no money. So this is where you guys come in.

We also need lots of help to make this work. So like -Renegade- said, any help is appreciated. If you have a bit of skills with costume making, or want to try to see if you have any skills in props, or maybe you have a costume or prop that we can use, ect..., then e-mail us at our temporary e-mail (as indicated above).

If you require any more info, e-mail us, or ask us here.

NitroBlade // Co-Director

3. JEDIBYKNIGHT

JEDIBYKNIGHT Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 17, 2001
    Replied in the Fanfilms forum.

4. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    and I was going to e-mail you to come discuss it here rather than on the "official star wars boards"

check your mails, I wanna talk to you guys.

I can definitelly help you.

5. NitroBlade

Jan 13, 2004
    UPDATE:

Well we're definetly rolling on this film. Things are going great and this keeps growing every minute.

We may be getting our hands on an assistant director to help us out. She's had experience in small films and she's also an Actress. This way things will move smoother and faster during pre-production, on set and during post.

We're also in the process of casting our actors.

We plan to start produtionc in July of this year.

The script has gone through several drafts already and is on it's way of being finalized. We're also working on a lot of storyboards and concept art with our talented artist.

We currently only have approx. 10 people working on this so far, which isn't much, and we'll need more than that to make this happen.

If you want to act in it, or help out in any way possible, then feel free to contact us to ask questions. We need lots of people still. If you want to help out however you want, just feel free to contact us at:

Main@CrimsonFlame.net

Tell everyone about us!

6. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Good to hear from you guys. can't wait to see if we can arrange a meeting to discuss some of the points of your film.

7. NitroBlade

Jan 13, 2004
    Well aside from the small meetings that me and Renegade have each week, we're planning to hold a bigger meeting for anyone helping us on the film. It should be soon. You'll definetly be contacted for this Uilmuteiz.

8. Crack_Vader2002

Crack_Vader2002 Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 24, 2002
    Hey! I live in Montreal and I'm a location scout.
    I've been doing this for about a year now.

I worked on films (Head in the Clouds, Eternal, The Woolcap), television (Les Bougon, currently working on Les Bougon II) and advertisement (McDonald's, Walmart, Pharmaprix, etc...)

Since I alredy work 12-14 hours a day, I don't have much time to offer, but still I'd be willing to give you guys a hand if you need help. Just PM me if you have questions or specific locations that you are looking for and I'll give you tips or even try to score a few for you.

Patrick

9. NitroBlade

Jan 13, 2004
    Right now locations isn't an issue. We'll be filming things at a camp up north, and another place.

But still talk to me. Go to our site and click on "Contact us". We may need you later down the road, or there may be another way you can help us. We need all the help we can get.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.