main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social ∋●∈ The Sith Academy ∋●∈ Welcome all new fans of the Dark Side!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Darth Dreadwar, Mar 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    *high five* Same.

Captain Owen Well done, apprentice. Take 3 prestige.

2. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Way to go, Captain Owen.

3. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    *floats on through again, snacking while listening to the others speak of religious things*

…*takes quiet notes*

QueenSabe7 and corinthia like this.
  4. corinthia

corinthia Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 16, 2016
    Religion is definitely interesting, though I must admit I mostly take interest in religious studies from a historical standpoint. I do love me some history :p

5. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    I knew there was a reason we get along so well corinthia. :p

World History ftw.

corinthia likes this.
  6. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    QueenSabe7, the time fast approaches. Do you think your apprentice will be able to beat mine?

Captain Owen and SkooterDawg showdown coming!

Sent via Tapatalk this was.

Dagobahsystem and QueenSabe7 like this.
  7. QueenSabe7

Mar 23, 2001
    I have faith in Saxon's abilities, Lord Ishy. Do you have faith in your apprentice? [face_thinking]

*cough*Don't you dare fail me Captain Owen! *cough* :p

Dagobahsystem and DarthIshyZ like this.
  8. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Same for me. I find the rituals and such fascinating.

9. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    SkooterDawg and Captain Owen, your deadline has been extended to Monday. I understand that DRL has been hammering you both. I look forward to seeing your work on the 27th!

QueenSabe7 likes this.
  10. Captain Owen

Captain Owen Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 1, 2017
    I was actually working on it last night, my problems DRL has expired pretty much, however I fell asleep during th eprocess of it haha. I'll continue it this evening.

11. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    E. L.Knight and PCCViking like this.
  12. Anakin.Skywalker

Anakin.Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2016

:eek:

A NEW THEORY!!!!!!!!!

*float-runs off to spread it*

Halle Dray and PCCViking like this.
  13. E. L.Knight

E. L.Knight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2012
    Oh my, now Insipid being DRL, that makes a lot of sense......

Anakin.Skywalker and DarthIshyZ like this.
  14. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    So...Insipid, being DRL, gives himself troubles from time to time? o_O

15. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    I find your lack of faith disturbing. :p

16. Anakin.Skywalker

Anakin.Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2016
    The sense is perfect, the logic is true.

That's all.

Insipid is Typhojem is DRL.

*smiles, clearly satisfied with the logic of it*

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  17. Darth Cocytus

Darth Cocytus Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2016
    Here you go, corinthia

In the year 4000 BBY a group of Light Sith were lead by Darth Pandemus and his apprentice Darth Galus. These light Sith began to see the errors of the Sith Order. They saw how time and time again how anger and hatred have only led to infighting in the Sith Empire, leading to it's own self-destruction. Both Darth Pandemus and Darth Galus believed that the dark side was sickening drug that can only lead to the doom of it's followers. They began to believe that only a balance between light and darkness could truly being stability to one's life without the turmoil of too much darkness and the stagnation of too much light.

Soon, within the halls of the Sith Temple on Morraband, the two sith lords had a discussion and debated between themselves in secret. Both knew of risk what their treasonous thoughts. However, they believed that too much was at stake for the Sith to allow the madness to continue.

"What must we do, Master?" Darth Galus, a twilek asked Darth Pandemus, a member of Yoda's ancient species, "Our Sith Empire is falling apart because of the mindless infighting. The anger and hatred of the dark side Sooner or later, ether the Jedi will take advantage of this and use our own hatred against us."

"Too late for that, I'm afraid." replied Darth Pandemus, gravely, "Gather followers and leave we must. A new Sith Order, else where in the galaxy, we will build. Light and Darkness, will we build it upon."

"What we will be doing could be seen as tresson, though." countered Galus.

"Correct, you are." said Pandemus, "So quickly yet secretly, we must move. Already Sith willing to join our cause, I know."

"Alright, Master." said Galus, "But what Sith Order do you have in mind? What can end the fighting hat devours us?"

"A non-aggression policy, my dear apprentice." answered Pandemus, "If built upon the ideals of freedom and non-interference from fellow Sith, while still following our passions to gain strength and power, than stronger will we be than we are now>"

Thus, in agreement, they gathered followers and broke away from the Empire, settling in the outskirts of the galaxy. However, they still devotedly believed in the Sith Code, that peace is a lie and that there's only passion. Thus, they created their own Sith Order, built on the ways of the Light while still following the philosophy of the Sith. Darth Pandemus declared himself Emperor and made his apprentice, Darth Galus, his second-in-command. Under their law, Sith Masters and Apprentices were allowed to work on their own, but with out aggressive disturbance or reliance from ether the government or rivals.

This new Sith Empire, formally called The 'Gray' Sith Empire, built on the ideals of liberatarianism and non-aggesion spreaded throughout southern outer rim of the Galaxy. They remained relatively peaceful with their galatic neighbors, colonizing worlds while keeping to themselves in their constructed temples in accordance to their rules of non-aggression. For half a thousand years the gray Sith kept to their force practices, studying both the ways of light and dark without fighting among themselves like their dark side kin, or becoming to stagnant like the Jedi.

Unfortunately, the Gray Sith Empire crossed path with their dark brethren of the Sith who were expanding their empire. A fleet of Sith battleships found their own empire and instantly recognized them for who they were. Thus they came came with full intentions to conquer and eliminate their breakaway sect. The offensive fleet attacked many of the Gray Sith's worlds and a great war broke out between the two factions. The war raged on for five years, but The Sith Empire proved victorious in many battles. The war ended with the battle for the Gray Sith's Homeworld where Darth Pandemus and Darth Galus's sucessors, Darth Olympus and Darth Lucius, standing their ground.

In the end, unfortunately, Olympus and Lucius were defeated and their homeworld, as well as the Gray Sith Empire were lost to the superior Dark Side Empire. The Sith Masters who were victorious did everything in their power to stamp out the surviving Gray Sith and all that remained of their legacy in the outer rim. Within a hundred years, the Gray Sith Empire was lost to history.

18. Captain Owen

Captain Owen Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 1, 2017
    DarthIshyZ QueenSabe7
    I apologies extremely however I won't be able to do the task today, it's 0:33 am, I was 3/4 done and then I went to look for more characters and the whole post got cleared. I'm extremely sorry, this has annoyed me very much.

DarthIshyZ and Anakin.Skywalker like this.
  19. corinthia

corinthia Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 16, 2016
    Darth Cocytus, you have done magnificently. Take your final Prestige, and a hearty applause from me!

20. QueenSabe7

Mar 23, 2001

As Ishy said in his previous post you were tagged in, the task deadline has been extended until Monday. Any later than that and prestige will be deducted. Keep at it, Saxon.

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  21. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    What she said. Both shes.

Good job Cocytus!

Look forward to the completed task Monday, guys!

Sent via Tapatalk this was.

QueenSabe7 likes this.
  22. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    Same here. What's new here?

23. Halle Dray

Halle Dray Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    I'm sooooooo nervous about the play auditions today

24. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    What play are you auditioning for?

25. Halle Dray

Halle Dray Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    Little Red Robin Hood. There's some awesome videos on YouTube lol. It's a really funny, fractured fairytale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.