main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social ∋●∈ The Sith Academy ∋●∈ Welcome all new fans of the Dark Side!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Darth Dreadwar, Mar 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    E. L.Knight

Here is my task, Master:

First of all, the Jedi are SCUM! All of them!

Now, as to their strengths and weaknesses, they have plenty of both. Their strengths are:

1. They are Force-Sensitive - They use the light side of the Force as their main power, using it in various ways including lightsaber fighting and with Jedi Mind Tricks.

2. They have been present in the galaxy for over ten thousand years, so they are persistent and ever present despite being hunted and destroyed by the Sith. Their numbers though have dwindled immensely with now but one main Jedi remaining; Luke Skywalker.

3. Luke Skywalker - What else do I have to say? He is public enemy number one for the Empire. He has gone into hiding and remains elusive even now. He must be found and eliminated once and for all.

Their weaknesses are:

1. They have now just one remaining Jedi left; Luke Skywalker.

2. They do not support the idea of marriage and this hinders their numbers which have now dwindled to one thanks to their erroneous ideology.

3. They tried arrogantly to take over the galaxy, but were repelled by Darth Sidious, who outwitted them by converting Anaking Skywalker to Darth Vader, Lord of the Sith, and apprentice to Darth Sidious.

What do they do right? What do WE do wrong?
    1. They do not really do much right otherwise their numbers would be more than the last Jedi remaining; Luke Skywalker. Before, they hid well and were able to regroup and build their numbers, but now, they have just one last member to eliminate before they have a chance to rebuild again.

2. Unless they can rebuild or continue their existence, then the Jedi will finally be defeated, so really all we have to do now is get rid of Luke Skywalker! He must be eliminated for the Jedi to end.

3. They are still resourceful by using now the Resistance to aid their efforts. Before, it was the Rebellion and now it is the Resistance; it seems as if they have lots of people who support them despite not getting much in return. It doesn’t make any sense why anyone would support the Jedi when they have no desire to rule; just simply remain in the background.

4. We are obviously taking way too much time to find and eliminate the last Jedi remaining; Luke Skywalker. If we give him too much time, he might be able to train someone else that can use their Force powers and Jedi teachings against us.

5. We also need to eliminate the Resistance and anyone else who is fighting against us. They must be destroyed once and for all for the galaxy to be truly at peace. We do support peace; but when war is necessary, the might of the Empire must be used to stomp out any Resistance of faction group.

6. We must continue to grow. The more that we capture and control means that more power and resources will be available for us to use against our enemies and for our citizens. Expansion into the Unknown Regions and other areas is a must to discover new technologies to furher upgrade our resources and we must conquer more planets for us to rule over for taxation and other useful areas.

7. Finally, we really do need to eliminate the Jedi once and for all! I know that I’ve stated it above, but really, it is the number one thing that we need to accomplish. The end of the Jedi means the end of the Resistance and others who for some reason do not support us. With the Jedi eliminated, our numbers will grow without suppression or oppression and we will be able to finally have a galaxy where the common enemy is easily destroyed by our might of strength, our elite battle strategies, and the support of the citizens who are in our Imperial Navies and network.

2. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Nicely done! =D=

3. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    Nothing yet? SkooterDawg, one point left in the possible points for this task. "I am altering the deal. Pray I don'talter it any further."

Sent using Tapatalk this was.

4. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    He may be busy with work or school.

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  5. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    He should get busy living, or Darth Serapis will see to it that he gets busy dying.

6. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Good point. :p

Dagobahsystem likes this.
  7. Master Vo

Master Vo Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2017
    farewell Academy.

8. E. L.Knight

E. L.Knight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2012

Good! Very Good!

I have always thought our war against the Jedi was fruitless and we should focus on the Force more, but I have come to the decision that the darkside must dominate all things. And we are the instrument used

3 points!

And now, your new task is to plan on how to find and destroy Luke Skywalker.

9. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    That'll be a good task.

Dagobahsystem and PCCViking like this.
  10. Dagobahsystem

Sep 25, 2015
    I wonder if Luke Skywalker dies in The Last Jedi?

Wouldn't surprise, based off TFA.

Halle Dray likes this.
  11. Halle Dray

Halle Dray Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    But if Leia does, would they kill both in one film??

Dagobahsystem and DarthIshyZ like this.
  12. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    I'll go ahead and get a head start crying. I knew what was coming in TFA and I sobbed like crazy. :(

Dagobahsystem and Halle Dray like this.
  13. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
  14. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001

I don't think it will happen. With the "event" in TFA and how allegedly TLJ was "reworked" after Carrie Fisher's death.... to me it doesn't seem likely Luke would die. Episode 9 is another story but I kind of think Luke Skywalker is untouchable in that regard. [face_praying]

15. Darth Kronos

Darth Kronos Force Ghost star 6

Jan 2, 2016
    Luke is unlikely to die in VIII.

Leia on the other hand... That is a major possibility.

But wouldn't it be funny if Kylo Ren murdered the entire original trio? :p

16. PCCViking

PCCViking 6x Wacky Wednesday Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Jun 12, 2014
    Kylo would say to Anakin: "How do you like me now, grandfather?"

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Darth_Elu likes this.
  17. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Vader: ….*Force choke* Your level of audacity disturbs me. :vader:
    Kylo: ergagghe *amid choke* …you're so awesome… :kylo:

18. Dagobahsystem

Sep 25, 2015
    No.

But, I'm hoping Rey decapitates Kylo in Episode IX and turns to the dark side.

Now that would be killer!

19. PCCViking

PCCViking 6x Wacky Wednesday Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Jun 12, 2014
    Literally

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Dagobahsystem likes this.
  20. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    I'll take that!

The Adam Driver turns up playing Kylo/Ben's twin!! :eek:

21. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    No. No "long lost twin" storylines. Please. Pretty please. With a meluron on top.

PCCViking likes this.
  22. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    I am disturbed by your lack of faith. [face_plain]

23. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Pssh... If they write that over-done drivel, I'd be more disturbed by their creativity. Kylo having a long-lost twin? What's next? Padme waking up to find Light-Side Anakin in the 'fresher? "Oh, it was all a dream!"

24. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    It could happen!! It HAS happened!!

25. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    …No, I don't think it has actually. :p [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.