main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social ∋●∈ The Sith Academy ∋●∈ Welcome all new fans of the Dark Side!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Darth Dreadwar, Mar 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Halle Dray

Halle Dray Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    Where everything is half off.

2. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    If you've seen one Sith, you've seen a Maul.

:p

dragonsith13 and Dagobahsystem like this.
  3. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    *rimshot*

That's a good pun.

Dagobahsystem and PCCViking like this.
  4. PCCViking

Jun 12, 2014
    Thank you. :D

5. Halle Dray

Halle Dray Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    See this is why the Sith should be flooded with newbies. We make puns! It's really the most enticing thing ever!

QueenSabe7 and PCCViking like this.
  6. PCCViking

Jun 12, 2014
    And we can combine puns with advice: like, don't anger Darth Vader or the Sith will hit the fan. :p

Halle Dray likes this.
  7. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005

In the half off section. :p

8. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    Dagobahsystem Time for some more tasks! [face_devil]

**Need to give a shout out to Darth Kronos for both of these lol (one he used in the KoD and the other he just inadvertently reminded me I still needed to assign!). So, thanks Kronos! :D

First, I would like you to answer the below series of questions IC as Saadi. There are 100 and they are quite extensive, but it is a great tool for getting to know your character better.
    Part 1: The Basics

1. What is your full name?

2. Where and when were you born?

3. Who are/were your parents? (Know their names, occupations, personalities, etc.)

4. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?

5. Where do you live now, and with whom? Describe the place and the person/people.

6. What is your occupation?

7. Write a full physical description of yourself. You might want to consider factors such as: height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks.

8. To which social class do you belong?

9. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?

10. Are you right- or left-handed?

11. What does your voice sound like?

12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently?

13. What do you have in your pockets?

14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?

Part 2: Growing Up

15. How would you describe your childhood in general?

16. What is your earliest memory?

17. How much schooling have you had?

18. Did you enjoy school?

19. Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities?

20. While growing up, did you have any role models? If so, describe them.

21. While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family?

22. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?

23. As a child, what were your favorite activities?

24. As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display?

25. As a child, were you popular? Who were your friends, and what were they like?

26. When and with whom was your first kiss?

27. Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity?

28. If you are a supernatural being (i.e. mage, werewolf, vampire), tell the story of how you became what you are or first learned of your own abilities. If you are just a normal human, describe any influences in your past that led you to do the things you do today.

Part 3: Past Influences

29. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?

30. Who has had the most influence on you?

31. What do you consider your greatest achievement?

32. What is your greatest regret?

33. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?

34. Do you have a criminal record of any kind?

35. When was the time you were the most frightened?

36. What is the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to you?

37. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why?

38. What is your best memory?

39. What is your worst memory?

Part 4: Beliefs And Opinions

40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?

41. What is your greatest fear?

42. What are your religious views?

43. What are your political views?

44. What are your views on sex?

45. Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable?

46. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do?

47. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?

48. What do you believe makes a successful life?

49. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)?

50. Do you have any biases or prejudices?

51. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it?

52. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)?

Part 5: Relationships With Others

53. In general, how do you treat others (politely, rudely, by keeping them at a distance, etc.)? Does your treatment of them change depending on how well you know them, and if so, how?

54. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?

55. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?

56. Who are your friends? Do you have a best friend? Describe these people.

57. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If so, describe this person.

58. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened.

59. What do you look for in a potential lover?

60. How close are you to your family?

61. Have you started your own family? If so, describe them. If not, do you want to? Why or why not?

62. Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help?

63. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why?

64. If you died or went missing, who would miss you?

65. Who is the person you despise the most, and why?

66. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?

67. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?

68. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?

69. Do you care what others think of you?

Part 6: Likes And Dislikes

70. What is/are your favorite hobbies and pastimes?

71. What is your most treasured possession?

72. What is your favorite color?

73. What is your favorite food?

74. What, if anything, do you like to read?

75. What is your idea of good entertainment (consider music, movies, art, etc.)?

76. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit?

77. How do you spend a typical Saturday night?

78. What makes you laugh?

79. What, if anything, shocks or offends you?

80. What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself?

81. How do you deal with stress?

82. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?

83. What are your pet peeves?

Part 7: Self Images And Etc.

84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you. How do you feel when this routine is disrupted?

85. What is your greatest strength as a person?

86. What is your greatest weakness?

87. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

88. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?

89. Are you generally organized or messy?

90. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at.

91. Do you like yourself?

92. What are your reasons for being an adventurer (or doing the strange and heroic things that RPG characters do)? Are your real reasons for doing this different than the ones you tell people in public? (If so, detail both sets of reasons…)

93. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime?

94. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

95. If you could choose, how would you want to die?

96. If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left.

97. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?

98. What three words best describe your personality?

99. What three words would others probably use to describe you?

100. If you could, what advice would you, the player, give to your character? (You might even want to speak as if he or she were sitting right here in front of you, and use proper tone so he or she might heed your advice…)
    Second, I'd like you to create your character's lightsaber(s) and/or additional weapons he may carry. You can use any art you come upon or saberparts.com. Or both! Whichever you are comfy with. I would also like you to include an explanation of your creative choices.

No deadline on either of these and you may complete them in whatever order you want. Have fun!

9. Darth Kronos

Darth Kronos Force Ghost star 6

Jan 2, 2016
  10. QueenSabe7

Mar 23, 2001
    I had so much fun completing it, I just had to pass on the joy to my apprentice. :D

11. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Seriously, it was difficult, but it was all kinds of crazy fun!

12. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    QueenSabe7

Greetings, Lord Syren.

Thank you for the tasks. I shall look forward to working on them, my Master.

*bows deeply*

13. dragonsith13

Apr 3, 2005
    That was a fun task, I even partook.

14. Dagobahsystem

Sep 25, 2015
    QueenSabe7
    Was trying to post one of two assigned tasks, your Majesty.
    Experiencing technical difficulties...
    Wanted to avoid a Darth Plagueis.

Thanks for your time and teachings, my Master.

*bows*

Edit: First 74 questions/answers posted, anyhow...

Part 1: The Basics
    1. What is your full name? Saadi. I do not know my last name, if I ever had one, and rest assured, you will be the last to know, should I ever find out this information.
    2. Where and when were you born? Zolan. 27 years ago.
    3. Who are/were your parents? (Know their names, occupations, personalities, etc.) I don't know. They were murdered and as far as I know, all records of their existence were destroyed. I'm continually searching for information about them.
    4. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like? No.
    5. Where do you live now, and with whom? Describe the place and the person/people. This information is classified. Saadi can sometimes be found in the Sith Temple and in various apartments on Coruscant.
    6. What is your occupation?Assassin. Spy. Thief. Apprentice to the God-Emperor Darth Insipid, Emperor of The Sith Empire, and apprentice to her Majesty, High Lord Darth Syren.
    7. Write a full physical description of yourself. You might want to consider factors such as: height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks.
    5' 11". 175 pounds. Clawdite. Golden eyes, green skin. Usually all black attire.
    Circumstances alter cases...
    8. To which social class do you belong?
    Acolyte Sith Apprentice.
    9. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses? No. No. And no. Just an aversion to intrusive questions and those who ask them.
    10. Are you right- or left-handed?Ambidextrous.
    11. What does your voice sound like?
    Your worst nightmare. *chuckles*
    Usually, quiet and low, executed with precise articulation.
    12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently? Leave me alone.
    I shall enjoy watching you die.
    Your next question shall be the last words you ever speak.
    13. What do you have in your pockets?
    Your mothers' ashes. Credits. Vials of poison. Sealed Kouhun. Stolen property.
    14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? Talking to people like you, apparently. Wanting to be left alone.
    Hatred of loud, loquacious, and obnoxious creatures.
    Glaring at such people and wishing for their demise.
    Part 2: Growing Up
    15. How would you describe your childhood in general? Horrifying. Sad. Brutal. Neglectful. In general, although there were a few exceptions.
    16. What is your earliest memory? Blaster fire. Screaming. Death.
    17. How much schooling have you had?
    In the terms in which you put it, the equivalent of 27 years worth.
    18. Did you enjoy school? Yes. I am still learning. Unlike you.
    19. Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities? From the man who raised me on Coruscant. My "father."
    And, many, many years later, from Lord Arach, Lord Syren and God-Emperor Insipid.
    20. While growing up, did you have any role models? If so, describe them. Many. I idolized the most successful thieves and duplicitous individuals before I betrayed them myself.
    21. While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family? I have no family. I did what my father said until the age of nine, at the time of his death.
    22. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? Someone who killed nosy, intrusive interrogators. Also, to attain wealth and get revenge against the Jedi Order.
    23. As a child, what were your favorite activities? Training in the use of the Force. Meditation. Shape shifting. Stealing. And getting verbally and physically abused on a regular basis by so called friends.
    24. As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display? Introverted. Solitary. Sensitive.
    25. As a child, were you popular? Who were your friends, and what were they like? Yes, in spite of my attenpts to isolate. It led to constant jealousy and betrayal.
    26. When and with whom was your first kiss? With my girlfriend when I was 12 years old.
    27. Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity? No. With my girlfriend when I was quite young.
    28. If you are a supernatural being (i.e. mage, werewolf, vampire), tell the story of how you became what you are or first learned of your own abilities. If you are just a normal human, describe any influences in your past that led you to do the things you do today. The influences that have led me to do the things I do today include constant mental and physical abuse, being abandoned and betrayed on a daily basis, and left to make my own way in the universe or be destroyed.
    Part 3: Past Influences
    29. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far? Beginning to learn about the dark side of the Force and how to harness its power. This event is still happening at the present moment.
    30. Who has had the most influence on you? I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you.
    31. What do you consider your greatest achievement? Being accepted into the NSO and becoming apprenticed.
    32. What is your greatest regret? First, that I did not attempt to begin this process sooner.
    Second, that I am being coerced into answering these questions. *grins*
    33. What is the most evil thing you have ever done? Trying to understand the point of view of those who have not given themselves completely to the dark side.
    34. Do you have a criminal record of any kind? *chuckles* Next stupid question.
    35. When was the time you were the most frightened? When my father was murdered.
    36. What is the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to you? Interacting with ignorant, hypocritical phonies that I mistook as friends.
    37. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why? That I could have been killed on Zolan with my parents. It would have spared me and many others a lot of joy and misery.
    38. What is your best memory? Finally maximizing my shape-shifting potential, while simultaneously minimizing the extreme physical discomfort this process causes.
    39. What is your worst memory? The death of my father at the hands of a Jedi Knight and my inability to stop it.
    Part 4: Beliefs And Opinions
    40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic? I'll let you figure that one out.
    41. What is your greatest fear? Being betrayed, yet again, by someone whom I trust, which is practically no one.
    42. What are your religious views?
    Everyone should believe what they want.
    I believe in the dark side of the Force.
    43. What are your political views?
    Everyone should believe what they want.
    I believe in the dark side of the Force.
    44. What are your views on sex?
    Generally, sex is an essential part of a well balanced life.
    45. Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable? Anytime. Anyplace.
    46. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do?
    Betray a family member. Luckily for me, I have no family.
    47. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love? Yes.
    48. What do you believe makes a successful life? Maximizing ones true potential.
    49. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)? I am honest until I'm not.
    Equally, I lie, until I don't.
    As an assassin, it is a prerequisite that I hide my true self from others.
    50. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
    None whatsoever, except against the rotten stench of hypocrisy that permeates and engulfs every corner of the galaxy.
    51. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it? Betray my Master(s). I am unable to do such a thing, that's why.
    52. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)?
    My Master(s) and the NSO, overall.
    Part 5: Relationships With Others
    53. In general, how do you treat others (politely, rudely, by keeping them at a distance, etc.)? Does your treatment of them change depending on how well you know them, and if so, how? Fairly and with respect. If this is not reciprocated, then all bets are off.
    54. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? There is no one single person.
    55. Who is the person you respect the most, and why? Master Yoda. *laughs*
    Please leave me alone. I grow tired of these inquiries.
    56. Who are your friends? Do you have a best friend? Describe these people.
    You really think I would betray them by telling you their names?
    57. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If so, describe this person.
    And if I do, I reckon you think I might share this information?
    58. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened. Yes. That is a story for another time.
    59. What do you look for in a potential lover? Passion.
    60. How close are you to your family?
    How many times must I answer this question?
    61. Have you started your own family? If so, describe them. If not, do you want to? Why or why not? No. No. Have you read any of my previous answers?
    62. Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help? Those people know who they are and that is all that matters. Next question?
    63. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why? Not really. It would be appreciated if there were though.
    64. If you died or went missing, who would miss you? The people/creatures that make money off of my skills and services and maybe a couple other associates. Beyond that, no one.
    65. Who is the person you despise the most, and why? A certain Jedi Knight.
    66. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? Both. It depends.
    67. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? Yes. And no. Circumstances alter cases.
    68. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?
    Not necessarily. Maybe. Perhaps not, but yes and no. See what I mean?
    People are only out for themselves and are generally quite stupid.
    69. Do you care what others think of you?
    Not anymore.
    Part 6: Likes And Dislikes
    70. What is/are your favorite hobbies and pastimes? Meditation. Studying. Reading.
    71. What is your most treasured possession? My life and the ability to breathe.
    72. What is your favorite color? Green.
    73. What is your favorite food? Meats and fruits.
    74. What, if anything, do you like to read?
    I spend many hours each week reading about multiple subjects.

15. Dagobahsystem

Sep 25, 2015
    QueenSabe7
    *kneels*
    Here are questions/answers 75-100 of your first task, your Majesty. I answered all 100 questions IC: Saadi as you requested, my Master. Also, the "you" Saadi is referring to in his answers is directed solely at the person who came up with these questions. No one other than this person/creature. Please keep that in mind as you read Saadi's answers.
    Again, I apologize to you, the moderators and everyone for the dupe post and for any formatting issues.
    75. What is your idea of good entertainment (consider music, movies, art, etc.)? Music from all eras, films, and art are all important to me, when there is time for such indulgences. Also, opera, dance, and athletics.
    76. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit? I smoke my enemies and drink their blood. I will never quit.
    77. How do you spend a typical Saturday night? Typical? Working. Studying. Training. Or working.
    78. What makes you laugh? Sycophantic remoras.
    79. What, if anything, shocks or offends you? Bigotry and prejudice.
    80. What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself? Answer these inane questions or read, write, or compose.
    81. How do you deal with stress?
    By engaging in extremely repetitive activities.
    82. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?
    I see value in both approaches. Flexibility is an asset.
    83. What are your pet peeves?
    Hypocrisy. Unfulfilled potential.
    People who spend over an hour crinkling plastic candy wrappers non stop in your ear while you're watching a film at the cinema.
    People who stop and proceed to stand still to check their datapad in the only doorway available for everyone else to enter or exit.
    Part 7: Self Images And Etc.
    84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you. How do you feel when this routine is disrupted? Refresher. Eat. Work. Eat. Study. Sleep. Repeat.
    Is it ever disrupted?
    85. What is your greatest strength as a person? Thoughtfulness? *smiles*
    86. What is your greatest weakness?
    Speaking too soon, or at all. *frowns*
    87. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Be less sensitive, thoughtful and caring. *smirks*
    88. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? Introverted.
    89. Are you generally organized or messy? Organized.
    90. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at? 1. Answering questions. 2. Being patient. 3. Being loyal. 1. Answering questions. 2. Being patient. 3. Suffering fools.
    91. Do you like yourself? Not really. Do you?
    92. What are your reasons for being an adventurer (or doing the strange and heroic things that RPG characters do)? Are your real reasons for doing this different than the ones you tell people in public? (If so, detail both sets of reasons…) I find this question vague and unconvincing.
    People often do things because it excites them. Or because they seek attention and approval. Or all three.
    There are many other reasons...
    93. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime? Higher consciousness.
    94. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
    With you, celebrating the 5th anniversary of answering these questions.
    Bring some dark side cake, please.
    95. If you could choose, how would you want to die? A quick and painless lightsaber strike, like Aphra told Lord Vader.
    96. If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left. Say my goodbyes, write, and meditate.
    97. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? I do not wish to be remembered.
    98. What three words best describe your personality? Loving, Peaceful, Joyous.
    99. What three words would others probably use to describe you? Traitor. Liar. Subservient.
    100. If you could, what advice would you, the player, give to your character? (You might even want to speak as if he or she were sitting right here in front of you, and use proper tone so he or she might heed your advice. Don't trust anyone.

And with that, if I may have your permission, I shall take my leave, for the moment.
    My stress level has currently reached a boiling point and I fear my presence here is unnecessary.
    Thank you, Lord Syren.
    *rises and bows deeply*

[​IMG]

16. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    That's quite the list!

17. dragonsith13

Apr 3, 2005
    Dagobahsystem

Well done on the list, I know I enjoyed filling mine out. It is somewhere in the NSO or KoD I think.

18. QueenSabe7

Mar 23, 2001
    Dagobahsystem

Well done, my apprentice. Well done. You certainly seem to have found Saadi's voice. It was consistent throughout the survey and I thoroughly enjoyed learning more about our resident Clawdite. ;) I think that "I smoke my enemies and drink their blood" should be your personal tagline. :p

Take the full 3 prestige for the task and +1 more for the obvious thought you gave this. (And because the use of "sycophantic remoras" will never get old. [face_mischief] )

19. Dagobahsystem

Sep 25, 2015
    QueenSabe7

Thank you, your Majesty. That is very generous of you. I am most grateful for your time and teachings, my Master.

*bows deeply*

Sinrebirth and QueenSabe7 like this.
  20. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    As the resident stand-in Mod in these parts, I have been requested to post a note up. This has been largely lifted from the Jedi thread, who have already been similarly requested.

The WNU Mods have determined that we need to return the focus of these social threads in WNU to their initial purpose, i.e., welcoming new users and a recruting thread for social theads that are located elsewhere in JCF.

How do we do this? It's a balance between ensuring we are present enough to recruit but also not just socialising.

To quote @Bazinga from the Jedi enclave...

Seriously, the intent here is not micromanage how you promote the dark side of the force. Neither Skiara and I are in that business. So use whatever method that the thread leadership deems as appropriate. All we are asking, is that the thread not continue disucssions between "non-new users" for an extended period. Once a new user is "recruited", ideally that new recruit (and others) should be directed to the corresponding thread in SWC[/EUC] to continue discussions. [/S]

That may be as clear as mud, but this may be a work in progress, at least initially. We also encourage you guys to let us know what works and what doesnt.

So let's roll with accommodating the WNU Mods who have allowed us space here to snatch younglings from Jedi hands. Message me if you want some direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21. Darth Kronos

Darth Kronos Force Ghost star 6

Jan 2, 2016
    *hangs up a sign that reads: THE SITH - MOLDING MINDS FOR THE BETTER, ONE PERSON AT A TIME*

22. Dagobahsystem

Sep 25, 2015
    QueenSabe7

I'd like you to create your character's lightsaber(s) and/or additional weapons he may carry. You can use any art you come upon or saberparts.com. Or both! Whichever you are comfy with. I would also like you to include an explanation of your creative choices.

IC: Saadi

*kneels*

Greetings, my Master. Thank you for this extremely irritating and infuriating task. This information was meant to remain classified, but in your infinite wisdom you have deemed it necessary to make it public domain so as to enable my many enemies. Much appreciated, your Majesty.

*lowers head*

Blaster Pistol
    I have many. Mostly stolen. I use them with impunity. It's just a job.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Blaster Rifle
    I'm quite sure you can surmise why I might have need of this weapon.
    [​IMG]

Knives
    I'm a collector. I carry three or more, at all times.
    [​IMG]

Toxic dart
    Poison was the cure!
    [​IMG]

Thermal detonator
    This is when the fun begins.
    [​IMG]

Kouhun.
    I love my little babies and always try to raise them myself in order to raze my extra special enemies.
    [​IMG]

Lightsaber
    I suppose you desire a long winded, grandiose tale about my lightsaber and all of its technical specifications and hilt details, crystals, and other little gems and modifications? Forget it. I leave that nonsense for the droids.
    It has a red blade, and kills all traitors and Jedi scum.
    [​IMG]

*raises head to look up at her Majesty, High Lord Syren*

Thank you for your time, my Master.
    And your patience. May I be excused, please?

*lowers head, insatiable rage swellling within*

Sinrebirth and QueenSabe7 like this.
  23. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    I would love for one of our group to use living weapons like Kahn's mind control scarab on ST:TWoK or the Yuzzhan Vong weapons.

Sent using Tapatalk this was.

PCCViking likes this.
  24. QueenSabe7

Mar 23, 2001
    Dagobahsystem Well that is quite the lovely collection, my apprentice! [face_mischief] The blaster rifle and lightsaber are both magnificent weapons. Excellent job. Take 3 prestige!

Now, I suppose I need to begin crafting what will be your last task before you are presented to the triumvirate for your final trial... Hmmm, what to do, what to dooooooo. [face_thinking][face_skull]

Dagobahsystem likes this.
  25. Dagobahsystem

Sep 25, 2015
    QueenSabe7

*rises and bows deeply*

Many thanks, my Master. Your patience and guidance are much appreciated.

*hands Lord Syren a slice of angel food cake with strawberries and whipped cream*

I have learned a great many things from you, my Master, and I am eternally grateful that you took me under your wing after our friend and colleague, the mighty Lord Arach, was forced to leave us.

Many thanks to you both and may the dark side of the Force be with you. Always.

*bows*

QueenSabe7 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.