main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub ∋●∈ The Sith Empire ∋●∈ Knights of the New Sith Order ∋●∈ We put the laughter in manslaughter (v.6)

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Darth Dreadwar, Jan 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corinthia

corinthia Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 16, 2016
    I rarely, if ever, go to the library, as I prefer to buy books, but I broke my 10+ year streak of not checking out books from the public library today to pick up a few books to begin formulating and researching my answer for the task Master Dreadwar assigned to me yesterday...

2. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    I love the idea of a Sith/macgyver. He didn't need a gun to be badass, he was resourceful.

I'm looking forward to Ever Rot the Humiliator. [face_laugh]

3. corinthia

Feb 16, 2016
    I'm printing several pages from the Book of Sith to take notes on, and my cat is watching with rapt fascination as the printer spits out the pages. Yes, my kitty, the Dark Side calls to you...

4. Darth Sophis

Darth Sophis Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 5, 2016
    I agree completely. The characters I relate to and can admire are the ones who use their intellect. Perhaps that is why I never could relate to most "heroes" and was never happy with the way stories ended. :p Precious few protagonists have even an ounce of intellect, which speaks about the values being propagated. Regale me with the tales of a Sidious any day over those of a Superman!

Ah, but be careful of what you wish for. Even a thing like Ever Cod the Slapper becomes formidable i the hands of a Gen'Dai.

More generally, I really like where the Sith Trials are going, with the Pantheon intervening to make sure their calculations stay on track and every step being infused with Sith history. I wish you all strength and foresight in surviving the deities' gambit, for oh are you going to need it!

PS. While reading about the Sorceress of Golg and her fortress this delightful piece came to mind. The title is apt, too. :D

5. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    *a very pleased Bellorum enters and respectfully curtsies before the Dark Lords*

Good day Emperor and my Lords.

With your permission I wish to award Darth Kronos and panta1978 2 extra prestige each for the display in the rancor pit. Their clever exploits have brought in others to watch and jump in. Today the actions of Kronos even encouraged a Jedi, that has not RP'd recently, to join in and help out.

6. Darth Kronos

Darth Kronos Force Ghost star 6

Jan 2, 2016

lieked, thx u.

;-;

7. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    You've done an excellent job learning to RP, I'm quite pleased with how entertaining you guys have been against the rancor.
    I know Satele will catch up soon, she's been chasing criminals in RL. :)

Mikaboshi likes this.
  8. Darth Kronos

Jan 2, 2016

Chasing criminals in RL? As in real life?

She a cop?

:p

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  9. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    No, she's just very clever and taking care of business.

More of a RL super hero really. :D

10. Darth Kronos

Jan 2, 2016

LIKE IRON MAN?! :eek:

11. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Yes. Sort of like that, but female. :)

12. Darth Kronos

Jan 2, 2016

I hope she is #TeamIronMan then.

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  13. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    I need to take some pics of my friends Ironman guest room she did, you'd like it.

14. Darth Kronos

Jan 2, 2016

Would I? :p

15. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    A Sithly May the Fourth to my Fellow Sith.

May the Dark Side Be With You, Always.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. Darth Sophis

Darth Sophis Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 5, 2016
    Ah, yes! Film reference become pun, pun become best wishes, best wishes become victory for the Sith! Likewise, and may our reign last forever! :redsaber::deathstar::kylosaber:

17. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Eloquently put, indeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    Very good, Bellorum. Your apprentices have impressed.

Similarly, I will grant 3 bonus prestige to every apprentice who participates in the EUC awards.

19. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Thank you, Shadow Hand, they have worked hard.

Darth Sophis and Moonspun Dragon like this.
  20. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    Ever Rot the Humiliator
    Sentient Sith Artifact: Level 6

Ever Rot has a caustic personality, and loves to taunt others. It is fully bonded to Darth Cruor and is able to communicate telepathically with it's owner. All those who touch it are immediately subjected to a brutal mental assault as well as a radiating pain in the hand as well as a full body rash.

It is a master of dun möch and once it strikes a victim a mental link is made that feeds negativity and self doubt into the unfortunate being. It's strike is extremely painful but also transfers a few residual effects upon the target. Among those effects is a contagious rash that is unable to be relieved by all but the most power of Dark Side Healers, as well as an odorous fishy slime that sticks to the impact area which is difficult to wash out of robes and the scent lingers for days. When it strikes a Sith in public it has a 100% chance of causing humiliation.

Powers:

Dun Möch: 4
    Rash: 4
    Humiliation: 4
    Smelly Slime: 4
    Inflict Pain: 4
    Telepathy: 2
    [​IMG]

21. corinthia

Feb 16, 2016
    Wishing everyone a very lovely May the Fourth!

22. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    [face_rofl]

Except I'm pretty sure effects linger for decades. :p

23. corinthia

Feb 16, 2016
    I would like to ask my Master Dreadwar if he wouldn't mind re-summarizing my task... I want to be completely sure I fully understand it! Darth Dreadwar

24. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Greetings Emperor, Night Herald, and Shadow Hand.

This day I bring you excellent news, my apprentice Darth Kronos has reached 50 prestige points. I turn him over to you, Darth_wanderguard, to take him through the next steps towards becoming a Master.

25. Darth Kronos

Jan 2, 2016
    How exciting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.