main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Entanglement (SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!) What if Obi-Wan was with Anakin when his mother died?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by diamond_pony2002, Jan 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    Title: Entanglement
    Author: diamond_pony2002
    Summary: What if Obi-Wan was with Anakin when his mother
    died? Would he be able to stop Anakin from taking his first step to
    the Darkside? It will probably go to the end of the movie but it will be changed. My perspective of how I think AOTC could have
    been!
    Disclaimer: I don't own them and I never will, sadly. They all
    belong to Mr. Lucas. : - (
    Spoilers: Some AOTC spoilers

**Notes: // = telepathically talking
    Italics = thoughts
    This is my first fic so......be gentle! lol. Just kidding, but it is my first fic and feel free to tell me if there's anything wrong.**

"I....I love y-". She started to say, but never finished. Shmi Skywalker was now out of her binds and laying in her son's arms, staring up at him.

Anakin felt her life force slip away, piece by piece. No, Mom. Don't leave me! Please, I'll do anything! Just please don't leave me!, Anakin thought. Her breathing stopped and she went limp in Anakin's arms.

Oh, no. Force, don't do this to him. Obi-Wan watched as Anakin ran his hand over his mother's face and shut her eyes. He put a hand on Anakin's shoulder, knowing he would need a lot more than his master right now. Just as he was about to look away, he saw something shimmer on Shmi's face. He moved his head forward a little bit to see what it was. A tear drop. A single tear drop fell from Shmi Skywalker's eyes, leaving Obi-Wan to assume that she was crying in the Force, letting them know that she was alright now and not in anymore pain, and that tear drop was the last of her pain draining out of her. "Anakin. Maybe this is for the better. She isn't in pain anymore. She never will be in pain again."

"How can this be for the better? I've lost just about everything. First it's Master Qui-Gon, now it's my mother. What next? Am I going to lose you too?" He felt rage. Anakin closed his eyes, crying silently for about one minute and then slowly lifted his head. They will pay for this!!! I WILL MAKE THEM! I never want to see their hideous "faces" again!

Obi-Wan almost withdrew his hand from Anakin when he felt the anger radiating off of him. He not only felt anger, but also hate, sadness, rage, and......fear? What is he afraid of?, Obi-Wan thought this just as Anakin was setting his mother gently on the ground.

He looked up with so much rage in his eyes. He started to run to the entrance to his mother's hut, but ran into an invisible wall of some type. Anakin fell backwards and started to get up again, but Obi-Wan leaped for him and tried to hold him back. Anakin struggled in his arms, trying to get free. "Anakin, calm down!",shouted Obi-Wan. "Let me go! THEY KILLED HER!" Anakin couldn't take much more of this. "Fighting them won't help matters! Try to understand this!" Obi-Wan curved a wall into Anakin using the Force and sent him flying back into the wall of the hut. When nobody came, Anakin realized that his master had somehow formed a soundproof Force bubble around the hut so nothing could be heard. He accepted defeat and drew his legs up to his chest, wrapped his arms around them, and lowered his head to his knees. Anakin Skywalker finally stopped fighting and cried. Cried for his mother, his pain and anger, and for the Tusken Raiders for being so cruel. "Master, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to react like that. I just....I miss her so much.", and with that, Obi-Wan walked over to Anakin, took him into his arms, and held him. "Shh, it's alright Anakin. It's alright. Your anger got the better of you."

After a few minutes, Anakin's crying subsided and he pulled away from Obi-Wan. He quickly wiped away his tears and said "What am I going to tell Cliegg and Owen?". " You'll tell them the truth. I know they'll understand." //Let's go back to the house now, Padawan.// Anakin replied wit

2. Crimson_Sabre

Crimson_Sabre Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 20, 2002
    We always like new stories. I definately think Obi-wan could've prevented the Tuskan massacre in EP II had he been there with Anakin, so I think this is an interesting story.

Chris

3. diamond_pony2002

Nov 6, 2002
    Thanx Chris! Hopefully I'll get a new post up soon. I'm gunna take this story all the way to the end of AOTC! It's gunna be totally different from the end! Hope ya'll like how it's going!

4. diamond_pony2002

Nov 6, 2002
    Hey ya'll Here's the second post! Hope ya'll like it! Comments are greatfully accepted! Oh, by the way, from now on, * are italics and italics are thoughts. Of course, you probably already figured that. lol

Anakin awoke to the sound of voices in the kitchen. *Well, I guess I missed dinner.* he thought. Just as he was getting out of bed, someone knocked on his door. "Come in," he said tiredly. "Breakfast is ready. I thought I'd let you know," Padm'e said with a smile. "Thanks. I'll be out in a minute," was all Anakin said.

When he was done dressing, he went out to the kitchen and sat down at the table. "Good morning, Anakin," greeted Cliegg. "Good morning," he said dully. *I sure hope he's going to be all right, * thought Cliegg. He wasn't sure how Anakin was getting through this. Cliegg and the rest of the "family" waited for Owen to come back from the vaporators. He was about to go out looking for him with Obi-Wan when he came through the door. "What took so long, son?" asked Cliegg. "There were some tusken raiders over the hill and I had to hide until they left," was Owen's answer. "Oh, well I'm glad you're safe, son,".

After breakfast, Anakin, Padm'e, and Obi-Wan decided they should leave. "Well, I hate to see you leave, but you have business to do and we'll let you get with it. It was nice to meet all of you. Good-bye," said Cliegg. "Thank you for letting us stay with you yesterday. It really gave Anakin some time to recuperate," said Obi-Wan. "It was no problem at all. I was anxious to meet him and get to know him. Maybe we'll meet again someday," Cliegg said. "Maybe. Well, Anakin, are you ready to go?" asked Obi-Wan. "Yes, Master. I'm ready," said Anakin. "Good. We should be on our way now. Good-bye Cliegg, and thank you again," "Good-bye, and your quite welcome," said Cliegg, and with that, Anakin, Padm'e, and Obi-Wan left.

When they got to the ship, Anakin went into the bedroom and sat on the bed. * I miss you, Mom*, Anakin thought. He didn't even notice he was crying.

Obi-Wan knocked on the door and then Anakin felt the tears on his face. He quickly swiped them away and said "It's open,". Obi-Wan walked in and asked "Are you all right, Anakin?". "I'm fine," he said. "Do you want anything?" asked Obi-Wan. "My mother," he stated, and then he started sobbing. Obi-Wan walked over to the bed and sat down beside the sullen boy. He wrapped him in a hug and said, "I know you do, Ani. I know,". He moved his hand in soothing circles on the young man's back, in hopes of stopping the crying. No such luck. The man sobbed for about 15 minutes before he fell asleep in Obi-Wan's arms. He gently laid his sleeping apprentice on the pillows and covered him with some blankets from the closet. He silently went to the door and switched off the lights. He left the boy in the room and shut the door. Obi-Wan leaned against it and sighed. *There has to be something I can do to help him*, he thought.

Padm'e was walking by the room when she saw the young Jedi Master. " Is he all right?" she asked worriedly. "He's asleep right now. I hope he doesn't have any nightmares, but I wouldn't count on it. He has them almost every night," he said. He probed out to Anakin's mind with the Force to see if he was okay. Relieved, he found Anakin was just fine, in a deep sleep without nightmares. "He's fine right now. He isn't having any dreams," he said softly. "Good. I think I'm going to go rest for a while. That heat really did something to me," she said tiredly. "All right. I'll just be reading a datapad of mine and Anakin's mission," he said. "Ok. Goodnight," she said with a yawn. She went into the other bedroom and went to sleep. *I hope Ani will be ok* she thought.

Obi-Wan saw the ship was landing and decided to wake up Anakin and Padm'e. First, he woke up Anakin. "Ani, wake up. We're here." Then he saw Anakin was sweating and shaking. He put his hand to the boy's forehead. He was relieved to find that he didn't have a fever. "Anakin, it's ti

5. diamond_pony2002

Nov 6, 2002
    Hey ya'll! I'm back! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. My mom got a Cd burner built in and they had to take the tower away from us to install it. Here's the next part!

Padme woke up later and saw Obi-Wan kneeling on the floor. He sensed she was awake and opened his eyes. "Is he going to be all right?" she asked. Obi-Wan smiled a little and said "Yes. He'll be fine, but he's asleep right now. He has to rest for the next few days and then he'll probably be back on his feet again." Padme gave a relieved sigh and said "Good. I was starting to get worried," He chuckled "You and me both." The door to Anakin's room opening startled them. "Anakin, why are you out of bed? Are you okay?" asked the young master. Anakin shook his head and said, "It happened again." Obi-Wan gave him a confused look and got up. "What happened again?" he asked. "I had another nightmare. Why won't they stop? I?I can't take it anymore!" the padawan said. He sank to his knees and started crying.

Obi-Wan walked over to Anakin and kneeled down beside him. "Anakin, I don't why you keep having these nightmares, but in time they will stop. I can assure you of that." He said gently and then helped Anakin into a chair. Anakin's crying stopped and he asked "Master, do you think, and tell me the truth, that my mother's okay now?" Obi-Wan brushed two fingers down Anakin's cheek and said, "Yes, Anakin. She's fine. Somehow I can feel it and she's watching over you right now. Just like Qui-Gon is watching me." Anakin smiled and said, "Do you really believe that?" Obi-Wan nodded his head. "I do too, Anakin. She's your guardian angel," said Padme. "She's right, you know." Obi-Wan said pointing to Padme with his thumb. All of them laughed and quieted down. "So, how about we all go out and get something to eat?" Anakin shot out of the chair and raced to get his cloak and ran back in 3 seconds flat. "I'm ready!" he said with glee. Padme and Obi-Wan started cracking up after that. "Okay, let me guess. Your hungry?" asked Obi-Wan with a hint of amusement. "You got that right!" said Anakin. He ran out the door and shot down the hall dodging everyone. "Well, I think it's safe to say that he's going to be eating a lot tonight." said Obi-Wan. "I think you're right." laughed Padme and with that, they both ran after Anakin and found him already in a speeder. "I thought you guys would NEVER get here!" he laughed out.

After dinner, they all went back to the temple and talked for a while. Everything was going fine until suddenly they heard something from Anakin's bedroom. The two jedi went into the room while Padme waited in the main room. "Master, what's going on?" asked a scared Anakin. "I don't know, but whatever it is that was in here sure knows how to be sneaky." answered Obi-Wan.

Sorry. Had to stop there. Cliffie I suppose! :)

6. The_Standmaiden

The_Standmaiden Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 28, 2002
    :eek: There's something in Anakin's room?

:_| Poor Anakin! The first post was so sad.

7. Crimson_Sabre

Aug 20, 2002
    Hey, hey, hey! Like I said before, sorry for not catching up sooner. I'm not that big of an Anakin Skywalker fan, but I liked him when he was considered a 'good guy' so I'm wanting to see what's in the bedroom. Probably somebody taking a five finger discount on his lightsaber. [face_laugh]

8. diamond_pony2002

Nov 6, 2002
    OK YA'LL! Here's the next post! Only one character in this story belongs to me, k? Hey, Crimson_Sabre! I don't don't know about a five finger discount. Maybe more! lol. but that was a great joke!

Aurora Forbes hid in just enough time to get away from the Jedi. "Man, this is way to risky, but luckily enough I like to take risks," she said. The sith was a tall woman with dirty blond hair in a braid, a blaster on her utility belt, a dagger, and an attitude.

Just when she was about to come out of hiding place, her comm. Unit rang and she quickly answered it so it would not be heard for very long. "Forbes here," she said with annoyance. "How are you doing, my apprentice?" asked a deep, accented voice. "Just fine, Master. Except for the fact that the Jedi are so alert right now that I probably won't even be able to take one step," she said. "Well, just do your job and come back quickly. I have a new assignment for you," he said. "Yes, Master. I'll be done quickly. Forbes out," she answered with confidence. She put her comm. link back into her pocket and crept quieter than a snake can sliver out of the room.

She jumped onto the edge of the roof and climbed to the top. "Well, Jedi. Let's see how quick you really are." Just then, she heard somebody come up behind her. "Well, I'd say we're pretty quick if we caught you," said a voice from the shadows. Aurora spun around to face the voice. So, Anakin. We meet again."
    Obi-Wan was clueless as to what the sith was talking about. He looked at Anakin and saw a determined and angry look on his face. "Anakin" he said, "Calm down. Who is she?" he asked, still seeing the woman as a mystery. "Aurora Forbes. She was always at the pod races on Tattooine and whenever I raced, she would try and kill me," he answered. "Why would anyone want to kill you?" Obi-Wan asked his apprentice, who obviously had more answers to this entanglement than him. "I have no clue, Master. All I know is she wanted me dead," Anakin said.

"You really want to know why I wanted you dead, Skywalker? I'll tell you. It was because I knew you would be a Jedi someday and that would create a big problem for me. I've spent years thinking about how I would capture you and kill you, but nothing ever came up. Until my master suggested something that's strictly confidential, so don't even think you're getting answers out of me," Aurora answered rudely. Then, she ran as fast as she could and jumped off the roof.

"Well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens," said Anakin.

Padm'e started to worry when Anakin and Obi-Wan left the room in such a hurry. She decided to go see what was taking them so long, but before she could get up she felt something hard slam on her head and she was in a great deal of pain. Suddenly, the whole world went black.

Anakin and Obi-Wan were about to go back inside when Anakin dropped to his knees and grasped his head in pain. "Anakin! What's wrong?" asked a worried Obi-Wan as he kneeled beside his pained apprentice. "Padm'e?she's?.hurt?we?have to?get?back to?the room," he managed to get out between gasps. When he was breathing easier, Obi-Wan helped him up and they ran back to the room.

When they got there, Anakin opened the door and called "Padm'e! Padm'e where are you?!?" He looked everywhere in their quarters and found only one thing. A note. It read "I bet you're wondering where your precious little girlfriend is, aren't you, Skywalker? Well, I'll give you a little hint. The place we're at is very dull and musty, I guess you might say. If you want to find the planet I'm talking of, you'll have to travel very far away. We'll see you when you get here. Oh and one more thing. I hope you carry medical supplies with you. Your girlfriend's going to need it.

From your worst nightmare,
    Aurora Forbes.

And that was the end of it. "Master, we have to find Padm'e. If she gets h

9. Crimson_Sabre

Aug 20, 2002
    Mmm, like the Yoda there. Having that Yoda-talk is always a big plus in the story. Then the Sith makes like the wicked witch of the west and sinks into nothing... ok, maybe a pile of dust, but I get the idea that Anakin Skywalker would probably be able to beat Dorothy in a duel. What do ya think? Maybe Dorothy has some tricks up her sleeve for Anakin...

10. ZaraValinor

ZaraValinor Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 31, 2002
    Very interetsing. I can't wait to read what's next.

Zara

11. diamond_pony2002

Nov 6, 2002
    HEY! Sorry I haven't posted in a LONG time! PLEEZ FORGIVE ME! I'll post today! I just haven't had any idea's! I promise I'll post, K?

12. diamond_pony2002

Nov 6, 2002
    Ready for the next part? I hope you are! Hey, standmaiden thanx for reading this. Not many people seem to be interested. I was just thinking wut a waste of time this is if nobody's gunnna read it, but ill continue since I think u like it k?

When they got to the ship, Anakin laid Padm'e down on his bed and let the healer and her padawan look her over. It was a good thing Obi-Wan knew her or else nobody would have come with them.

"Anakin, there's not much I can do for her until we get to the temple and so???her chances for living are?well, they're pretty limited," Bant said sadly. *No,* Anakin thought. "I'm sorry," said Bant.

When they got to Coruscant for the second time to save someone's life, Padm'e was barely living. Anakin picked her up and ran as fast as possible to the infirmary. They got her there in time and they saved her from a painful death.

Anakin and Obi-Wan were in the waiting room when Bant came out and sat down with them. "She's going to be fine, but you should know that she is very sick. She was in that awful place so long that she barely survived, but she'll be fine. She's awake now if you want to see her," she said.

With those words Anakin rushed into Padme's room, sat down beside her in a chair, and grasped her hand tightly, willing to never let go. * Padm'e, I love you, * he thought, and, after about 2 hours, fell asleep in the chair he was sitting in, oblivious to his master opening the door and walking in.

Obi-Wan walked into the room Padm'e and Anakin were in after talking to Bant for a while. He wasn't surprised when he saw Anakin asleep in the chair. He grabbed a blanket from the small nightstand drawer beside the bed and covered the sleeping boy with it. He dropped a kiss on Anakin's forehead and shut off the light and pulled the door shut a bit, leaving it a crack open so if anybody needed to come in, the door opening would awaken neither of them. The young Jedi Knight went to his quarters and to his bedroom where he fell asleep in his own bed, which he missed terribly out of all the beds he'd slept in all his life.

In the morning, Anakin awoke to find himself covered with a blanket and his master sitting on the couch near the wall. "I had a feeling you would wake up soon," said Obi-Wan with a hint of amusement. "How?" asked the tired apprentice. "Anakin, when you come in here almost everyday of your life and you fall asleep in that chair, you'll always wake up before the sun rises with a terrible pain in your back," Obi-Wan said. "Well, you're right about one thing, Master," Anakin replied. "What's that, Padawan?" Obi-Wan asked. "My back does hurt and the sun isn't up yet," Anakin said with a chuckle. He stood up and stretched and walked around the room a bit to stretch his cramped legs. Anakin looked to Padm'e and saw she was still asleep.

"Master, do you really think she'll be ok?" Anakin asked. "Yes, Anakin. Now, stop worrying and go talk to her," Obi-Wan said with false annoyance. Anakin looked sat him like he was crazy and turned around. He looked straight into beautiful brown eyes and ran over to Padm'e and grabbed her hand. "Are you ok?" he asked. "I've got a headache and I'm a little thirsty," she said. Anakin picked up the glass of water on the table next to him and put the straw in Padme's mouth and she gulped it down pretty fast. "Thank you," her voice was hoarse. Anakin just smiled. He put a hand on her forehead and eased her headache. "Better?" he asked. She nodded.

The healer came in and said "Well, I'm glad you're awake, Padm'e. As soon as your back is healed, you can leave." Padm'e was so tired that she didn't make a move. "Padm'e, are you okay?" asked a concerned Anakin. "Huh? Oh, um yeah. I'm just a little tired," she said groggily. "You should be. The painkiller we gave you will make you tired for the next few days," said the healer

13. diamond_pony2002

Nov 6, 2002
    Did ya'll think that last post was a little to mushy? Well, I just like that kind of stuff because Anakin and Obi-Wan are my favorite characters for a Master/Padawan team. Here's the next part! Thank you all for reading this!

Obi-Wan was starting to remember a time when he was sick as a padawan and Qui-Gon was taking care of him when he said he loved him and called him Dad. *It's like he's a young me* he thought. The sun was up but he decided to let Anakin sleep a little longer today since he was sick.

It was 9:45 when Obi-Wan went to wake Anakin up. He walked in the room and saw that the bed Anakin slept in was empty. He looked towards the bathroom and saw the light at the bottom of the door. Obi-Wan heard Anakin getting sick and said, "Anakin? Are you alright?". He didn't get an answer so he just waited until he came out. Anakin's face was horribly pale and he stumbled out the door, coughing at the same time. He dropped to his knees in a coughing fit and Obi-Wan went down immediately beside him. After it was over, Anakin started crying. "Ani, what's wrong?" asked Obi-wan. "I don't wanna be sick anymore," he sobbed out and leaned against his master. Obi-Wan put his hand on the back of Anakin's head and said, "I know you don't, Ani. You'll get better soon. I promise," soothed Obi-Wan. He put his arms around Anakin and rocked him back and forth. Anakin cried himself to sleep then. Obi-Wan put him in his bed and prayed he would get better soon.

He was about to leave when he heard a familiar voice. "Obi-Wan, your prayer will come true. Anakin will be fine tomorrow. That's a guarantee," said Qui-Gon. QUI-GON?!? Obi-Wan's blood froze when he heard the voice of his former master. He turned and said, "Master? Is it really you?". Qui-Gon wasn't a transparent ghost like most other spirits. His body was that of a regular human and he went over to the shocked but happy Knight and answered, "Yes, Obi-Wan. It's really me but I just came to tell you that Anakin is going to be fine soon and you're doing a more than wonderful job training him."

He put a hand on Obi-Wan's shoulder and the Knight hesitantly reached up to see if this was real and not a dream. When he started to believe it wasn't a dream, he launched himself into Qui-Gon's arms and said, "I've missed you, Master. This is so hard," He started crying because he could not stay forever.

Qui-Gon put his arms around Obi-Wan and tried to soothe him like the many times he had when his Obi-Wan had just awoken from a nightmare. "Shh, it's alright, Obi-Wan. It's alright. I have an idea. If I'm allowed, I'll come visit you and Anakin once or twice a week, ok?" he said. Obi-Wan looked up a bit happier at Qui-Gon and asked, "Really? You'd do that?". "Of course, little one. I've wanted to come see you for years but they didn't arrange it until now," Qui-Gon answered. Obi-Wan buried his face in the master's cloak again and said, "Ok. Anakin and I would like that."

Sorry it's so short, but it was all I could think of for now. I'll post more......TODAY!!!!

14. diamond_pony2002

Nov 6, 2002
    Does this story totally suck? I hope not! Tell me if it does and I'll stop if you want me to.

Obi-Wan went to check on Anakin and found him curled up in the blankets, sweating. He walked over to the bed and sat on the edge. He put his hand to Anakin's forehead and sighed in relief when he found that his fever broke. Anakin stirred a little and opened his eyes. He looked at his master and Obi-Wan said, "Do you feel any better today?". "A little bit," he said tiredly. "Well, you should. Your fever broke but you still have to take a different medicine for your coughing. Bant said you'd still be a little sick for a few days," Obi-Wan told the sick padawan. Anakin made a disgusted look at the sound if those words. *Great. Now I have to take cough medicine.* he thought. "Why don't you go back to sleep. You're still a little pale and I doubt that if you ate anything you would be able to keep it down," said Obi-Wan.

*I am a little tired. Plus, it gives me more time to dream about Padm'e.* thought Anakin. //You really should work on your shields, Padawan.// Obi-Wan "told" Anakin. "Why do always mess with me when I'm sick when you know very well that I can't mess back?" asked Anakin. "Because that's the only time I can ever argue with you and win," said Obi-Wan. "Now, go to sleep," Obi-Wan sent a sleep suggestion to Anakin and he fell asleep right away.

Did it suck?

15. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    This is very good. I'd keep going with it. :)

16. diamond_pony2002

Nov 6, 2002
    Thanx ZaraValinor and Sara_Kenobi. Is your real name Sara? Because that's my name! Exactly the way you spelled it in your log in name! I've read one of your stories ZaraValinor and it's awesome! I seem to say that a lot don't I? Well, anyway??..

The next day, like Qui-Gon told Obi-Wan, Anakin was a lot better. He was still coughing a little but nothing a little medicine wouldn't help.

"Master, you weren't up all night last night were you?" Anakin asked suspiciously. "Yes. I was taking care of you all night. Why do you ask?" said Obi-Wan. "Well, I heard voices and it sounded like you were talking to? oh never mind," Anakin told his master. "Like I was talking to who, Anakin," asked Obi-Wan. "Um?well, it sounded like you were talking to?Master Qui-Gon," he whispered.

"I was, Ani," confessed Obi-Wan. Anakin's head shot up, his eyes almost as big as a Cd. "WHAT?!? THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! Isn't it?" exclaimed Anakin. "No, it's not, Ani. I was talking to Qui-Gon," Obi-Wan said smoothly. "But..he..and you..when..oy," he stuttered. He flopped down into a chair and Obi-Wan laughed. "Oh, Ani, I've got a surprise for you. I'll be right back," said Obi-Wan. "What kind of surprise?" asked Anakin. "You'll see. Now, shut your eyes and don't open them until I tell you," Obi-Wan said impatiently.

Anakin did as he was told and waited for his master to come back. "All right you can open them now," said Obi-Wan. When he did so, the look on his face was pure shock. The man he thought was dead for so many years was standing right in front of him. "Hello, Anakin," said Qui-Gon. "Is this some kind of joke, Master?" asked Anakin. "Now would I ever play a joke on you?" Obi-Wan asked in a hurt voice. "Yes," said Anakin. "This isn't a joke, Anakin. I'm really here and I'm not a ghost," he walked over to Anakin as he said that and touched his shoulder. "If I wasn't I couldn't do this," he said as he did so. As soon as Anakin's brain registered all of this, his eyes had tears in them and he threw himself into Qui-Gon's arms. "Well, you're certainly not the little boy I remember, Ani," was all he said. "I missed you," said Anakin through his tears. "I know you did, Ani," said Qui-Gon.

Anakin heard Obi-Wan laughing in the background and he backed up from Qui-Gon and said, "What are you laughing at?". "You. I did the same thing last night!" Obi-Wan said, still laughing. "And?" asked Anakin. "And it's like you're a young me," said Obi-Wan once he stopped laughing. "He's right, Anakin. He used to do the same thing whenever I came back from a mission. You know, that reminds me of a story of when Obi-Wan was younger," Qui-Gon said with a smirk on his face. "Oh no. You're not going to start that," Obi-Wan demanded. "Well, you're just going to have to live through it," Qui-Gon said to his former apprentice. They all sat down in a chair and Obi-Wan asked "Did you come here to torture me or spend time with us?" "A bit of both," Qui-Gon said. Anakin laughed so hard that he started choking. Obi-Wan patted him on the back and said, "Take it easy, Ani. You're still sick,". Anakin stopped coughing and Qui-Gon started the story. "Well, it was about, oh say 28 years ago when I went on a mission by myself to Geonosis. Obi-Wan was begging for me not to leave. He was about 7 years old then. Just as I was walking out the door, I felt something heavy on my robe. I looked down only to find your master clinging to my robe crying. He said "Master, please don't go without me". Do you remember that, Obi-Wan?" "No because I never did that," he said and pointed his nose up at Qui-Gon. The young Knight turned bright red indicating that he did in fact remember that moment. "I was going to be gone for five days and he still wailed about me not being there. I heard that Master Windu had to use ear plugs because he was crying so loud," said Qui-Gon. Obi-Wan was now beet red. Anakin snickered and Obi-Wan shot him a glare. "Well, when I got back, Obi-Wan was so happy that he used the Force to run down to t

17. Satoshi

Satoshi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 2, 2002
    Very good, diamond_pony! I love how Obi-Wan's the fatherly figure to Anakin. You couldn't see much of that in Episode 2.

I will watch this story with great interest :)

EDIT: Wow, you updated while I read the rest of the story, lol. I sure hope Padmé will be ok!

By the way, to make the "é" just hold down "Alt" and press 0 (zero), 2, then press 3 twice (all on the numbers on the right side of the keyboard) and you get é :)

18. diamond_pony2002

Nov 6, 2002
    COOL! I didn't know you could do that! Thanx for telling me about that! I'll try it. Anyway, I'll post more tonight, k?

19. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    I've been wondering how to do that for over 2 years... 8-}

Great post! :D

20. diamond_pony2002

Nov 6, 2002
    Well, I'm back! HERE WE GO!!!!!

Padmé woke up when it was hard for her to breath. Her breathing stopped completely and she reached for the calling button. She pressed it and almost immediately Bant ran in the room and saw Padmé having breathing difficulties. She put a breathing mask over Padmé's mouth and turned it on. She waited as it forced air into the woman's lungs and she started breathing again. "Padmé, are you all right?" asked Bant. "I'm fine. I don't know what happened, but I'll be ok," assured Padmé. "All right. If you need anything, just push the button," said Bant. Padmé smiled and the healer left the room. She just didn't notice the shadow creeping around the room in the shadows.

*How long have I been asleep?* Anakin wondered. He heard footsteps coming toward him and then someone was shaking him. "Anakin, wake up," said the familiar voice of his master. Anakin turned over and asked, "What's wrong?". "I think we should go to the healers. Something's going to happen to Padmé," he said quickly. Anakin jumped up and put his boots on. He grabbed his cloak and the two Jedi ran out the door to the infirmary.

When they got there, they sensed something besides Padmé in the room. They burst through the door and saw someone bending over Padmé with a syringe. Before it reached her skin, Anakin attacked the assassin. He tackled them to the ground and into the light. He looked at the person's face and saw that it was none other than the bounty hunter, Jango Fett. "Jango," Anakin hissed. Jango reached ever so slowly for his blaster and before Anakin knew it, he was hit in the head with the gun and out cold.

Obi-Wan was checking on Padmé when he heard the window open and close again. He looked to Anakin and ran beside him. He saw a rather large spot of blood on Anakin's forehead and quickly went to the 'fresher to get a wet rag. When he came back, he knelt beside Anakin's unconscious form and gently cleaned his forehead. Bant came into the room and ran over to Obi-Wan. "What happened?" she asked worriedly. "Do you remember Jango Fett? Well, he just tried to kill Padmé and then hit Anakin in the head with his blaster," he replied. Anakin moaned and shifted. His eyes fluttered open and he asked, "What happened?". "Jango hit you with a blaster," replied Obi-Wan. Anakin lifted a hand up to his head and felt where he had been hit. His hand ran over a bump on his head and he winced at the pain. Obi-Wan helped him up off the floor and onto the couch. "Bant, can you get him an ice pack?" asked Obi-Wan. "Sure," said Bant.

When she came back, she handed an ice pack to Obi-Wan and he gave it to Anakin. He put to his head and sighed. "I should have sensed that coming," he said sadly. "It came quick. I didn't even sense it," said Obi-Wan. Anakin smiled at his master and leaned his head back. "I guess I was just tired," he said and started coughing. Obi-Wan frowned worriedly and patted Anakin's back. When he stopped coughing, Bant asked, "Have you been taking your medicine that I gave you, Anakin?". He looked to the floor and said, "No." Obi-Wan asked him why he didn't and he just shrugged his shoulders. "Well, you might not take it at your quarters but you're taking it here," and she brought out another bottle of the green cough medicine and poured some into the cup that came with it. She handed it to Anakin and he made a disgusted look at it. "You better take that by yourself or Bant will pour it right down your throat. I know from experience," said Obi-Wan. Anakin pinched his nose and swallowed the medicine. He gave the cup to Bant and she threw it away. "You two should get back to your quarters. Padmé will be fine and if you don't go, I'll make sure you won't be able to come back in here again while she's here," she threatened. "I'm gone," said Anakin quickly and he ran out of the room to his quarters. Obi-Wan chuckled and turned to Bant. "Thanks for telling h

21. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    No it doesn't suck! Don't tell yourself that. It's very good! I do hope Padmé's alright....

One suggestion. When there are dialogue changes, start a new paragraph. For example...

"I'm gone," said Anakin quickly and he ran out of the room to his quarters.

Obi-Wan chuckled and turned to Bant. "Thanks for telling him that. I was sure that if you didn't, he wouldn't leave this room," he said.

"No problem. Besides, I was serious," she said and growled at Obi-Wan.

"Ok, well I think I'll just let myself out," he said nervously.

"Get," she said pointing to the door and narrowing her eyes. Obi-Wan didn't need to be told a second time, and ran right out the door.

It's easier to read that way :)

Keep up the good work :)

22. diamond_pony2002

Nov 6, 2002
    Thank you for these suggestions. there helping me out a lot. I'm gunna put the dialogue into different sentences from now one. thanx for telling me that.

23. diamond_pony2002

Nov 6, 2002
    Bant had insisted that Obi-Wan get some sleep because he had been by Anakin's side all night. She said that if he didn't she would give him a shot and Force float him to his quarters. He really didn't want that so he did as he was told. He'd slept for about 7 hours until his comm. unit rang. He groaned and answered it. "Kenobi," he said.

"Obi-Wan, Anakin's awake now if you want to see him. Sorry to wake you but he asked to see you," said Bant.

"Thank you, Bant. Tell him I'll be there in 10 minutes," Obi-Wan replied.

"Ok, Obi-Wan. See you in a while," she said. He smiled and turned of his comm. unit. Obi-Wan changed into his tunic and pants. He put his boots on and hurried to the Healer's Ward. When he got there, he walked calmly through the door and saw Anakin half sitting up, half lying down. He sat down in the chair beside the bed and asked, "Anakin, what happened in your bedroom?"

"I'm not sure. I was getting out of bed and I felt dizzy. I tripped on the leg of the table at the end of my bed and fell. That's when I saw you come through my door and then everything went black," he said.

"Well, it was probably because you're still sick and a little weak. I'll be right back. I'm going to go talk to Bant and there's someone who wants to see you," said Obi-Wan.

Anakin reached out with the Force to see who was coming. Padmé. "Hi, Ani. How are you feeling?' she asked.

"A little better. Though I think I should be asking that question. Are you ok?" he said.

"I'm fine. I should be fully recovered tomorrow," Padmé told him.

"That's good. I was worried about you," Anakin said.

"You know, you should get some rest. You've had a long day and you need your strength, ok?" she said.

"Yes, Mother," he said with a hint of amusement. Padmé playfully swatted him.

"Hey! What was that for?" he exclaimed.

"For talking back to a Senator. Especially one as special as me," she said.

"Well, excuse me Your Worship. I'll make sure I keep all my retorts for Obi-Wan," he said with a laugh. She laughed too.

"Goodnight, Ani," she said.

"Goodnight, Padmé," he replied.

Obi-Wan walked in after Padmé walked out. He sat down in the chair he vacated earlier. "Bant told me why you're having all these dizzy spells. She said it was because of the virus you have, but you should be better by tomorrow. She said you could leave tonight too," said Obi-Wan.

"That's good. I'm really getting tired of being in here," Anakin told his master. Obi-Wan helped him get out of bed and gave him his clothes. He walked to the 'fresher to change. When he came out, he started to walk over to his master but a little over half way there he stumbled and fell. Obi-Wan had to rush to catch him. "Not to fast, now. You're still weak and shouldn't move to quickly," said Obi-Wan. Anakin nodded and used his master as a support on the way to their quarters. Once they got there, Obi-Wan helped Anakin into bed. "Master?" Anakin called softly.

"Yes, Anakin?" he said.

"Thank you. I'm glad you're my master. I wouldn't have argued about you being my mentor," he said.

"I'm glad too, Ani," answered Obi-Wan. He walked out of the room and went to his own. He picked up a holo of him and Anakin one Fall. "I'm glad too," he repeated softly and turned out the light and went to bed.

"Well, I've lost Aurora so you can take her place. I name you my apprentice, Yvi Nosiop," said Darth Sidious. Yvi had long brown hair tied back in a ponytail. She had a blood red lightsabre like all the sith do. She was tall and, like Aurora, had an attitude. She didn't know Anakin but he needed to be dead. The virus Aurora injected in him obviously didn't work. "Master, what do I have to do to kill Anakin?" Yvi asked.

"Patience, Yvi. The answers will soon come to you. You will not make an attempt on his life until you've had the proper training," answered Sidious.

"Yes, Master," she said. *I will kill you, Skywalker. Count on it.* she thought.

24. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    Great post! I wish those darn nightmares would go away....

I think the Anakin/Obi-Wan relationship is good how it is, but you should make more Ani/Ami too. Don't take away from the Ani/Obi to make more Ani/Ami, just make alot of both, lol.

25. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Very good posts! :)

I missed alot of action. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.