main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JA Scars of the past updated 16/12/04

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Hananiah, Jan 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hananiah

Hananiah Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2003
    Anakin and Obi Wan have a huge fight when Anakin storms into his room and falls asleep he wakes up and finds a teenage Obi Wan.

Warning: mention of rape

Spoilers: Jedi Apprentice/Jedi quest
    especailly The uncertain path, the captive temple

Anakin Skywalker slammed his bedroom door, shut, throwing himself onto his bed, he hated being a Jedi and he hated Obi Wan. It wouldn't be like this if Qui Gon were alive. It seemed to Anakin that Obi Wan had never been a kid, he must have been the worlds most stuck up apprentice ever. He couldn't imagine Obi Wan breaking any rules.
    "Totally boring" Anakin muttered to himself. Hot tears run down his face, but he ignored them. He just wanted to go away he wasn't supposed to be a padawan he should just go away so Obi Wan could have the son he wanted. Not a cast away.
    Anakin felt his eyes droop, all the crying had tired him out, he closed his eyes then forced them open. He wished he had a master apprentice relationship like his best friend Tru had with his master. He betted Obi Wan didn't even like him, feeling desolatition fold around him he dropped to sleep.

Aankinw woke with an ache on his arm, he looked at his arm, he must have leaned on it wrongly and it must have gone to sleep. Groggily he got off the bed. He should apoplgise to his master for yelling he was about to when he realized he wasn't in his bedroom.
    Oh it looked like his bedroom alright but those weren't his books on his desk and his clothes in the closet. And this wasn't Tru's room.
    Anakin spun around slowly.
    "Okay this is seriously weird" the young padawan muttered.
    His eyes widened as he saw a boy walk into the room, one he faintly reconised
    "Obi Wan?"
    The boy looked up, he looked pale and drawn and his blue eyes seemed cold and distant but Anakin could see the traces of humpur could imagine the sparkle in the eyes if he was happy.
    What had happened to his master?

2. Arldetta

Arldetta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    Alright, I'm a bit interested. I hope another post is coming soon. ;)

::sits back refreshing periodically::

3. Lieutenant_Page

Lieutenant_Page Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    I'm interested too. :) Can't wait for another post !

4. kasiaskywalker

kasiaskywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

May 1, 2002
    UUUUUUUUUP!

5. Hananiah

Jan 15, 2003
    Yay ppl are actually posting stuff about my story. I didn't expect that thank you so much for your support
    Now on with the story

ObiWan shuddered as he walked back to his rooms, he was trying to avoid any of his friends and especially Bruck, He couldn't handle Bant's gentle and proding and Bruck's taunts. He was scarred, dirty and he hated it.
    'Come on Kenobi say it. Say what they did to you'
    He had been raped and only Master Yoda knew, ObiWan had begged him not to tell Master Qui Gon, not that he expected his master to care, nowadays Qui Gon treated Obi Wan like he wasn't there or that he was a peice of furniture, it hurt in the begining especaily when he was trying to deal with Cerasi's death but he knew he couldn' expect anything else he had betrayed his master.
    The last mission had the master and padwan seperated and Obi Wan had been locked up in a small room where he was forced to stand up or spikes would dig into him.
    Obi Wan sighed all he wanted to do was go to sleep so when he saw a boy standing in the middle of his room, he thought that he was starting to hallucenate.
    "Obi Wan?" the boy asked.
    Obi Wan nodded "Who are you, wheres your master?" Obi Wan asked, the boy looked about fourteen, only a year older then Obi Wan himself.
    The boy looked around as if he could find the answer somewhwere but finally said
    "I'm Anakin Skywalker"
    He said it as if Obi Wan should know who he was.
    Who was this strange boy

If Anakin expected Obi Wan to reconise his name he was mistaken. Obi Wan just nodded, Anakin was about to ask some more questions when Qui Gon appeared in the doorway, Anakin felt joy he was seeing Qui Gon again. But he seemed different, colder somehow
    "Have yoy finished your homework Obi Wan?" Qui Gon asked
    "Yes Master-Jinn" Obi Wan replied in a monotone. Anakin was surprised why was Obi Wan addressing Qui Gin in such a formal way?
    "The council will want to see you, to see how you're probation is going"
    Probabtion? Anakin's mind whirled what in the galaxy was going on. Why was Obi Wan on probabtion?
    Obi Wan nodded dutifully "Yes Master Jinn"
    Anakin wanted to ask questions but felt the tension so he waited until Qui Gon left.
    "Why did you call Qui Gon Master Jinn?" Anakin blurted suddenly.
    "Because he's not my master anymore"
    "Why not?"
    Obi Wan's cold mask slipped a bit and Anakin saw a confused boy
    "You know about Melida/Daan right?"
    Anakins shook his head, he was tired of feeling ignorant.
    Obi Wan sighed
    "It's kind of a long story" he said

6. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    Well, I'm a bit with Anakin. Although I do know what happened on Melida/Daan. Did all these horrible things happen to Obi after Cerasi's death? Or was it after he got back to the Temple? I'm hoping answers will be coming soon. Please. :D

7. Hananiah

Jan 15, 2003
    I'm really sorry If i am inchorent sometimes I forget that my readers (If I have any) don't know the story inside out like I do (The rape story will come out but since neither Qui or Ani know about it I can't let you know)you will get clues

Obi Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker sat side by side on the sleep couch, once Master and apprentice now they were....
    Anakin wasn't sure, he wasn't compleatly sure where he was. Maybe he was compleatly messing up the timeline of the galexy just being here.
    Anakin mentally kicked himself, you think way to much Skywalker he berated himself.
    He tried to process what his master had said
    "You left the Jedi?" he couldn't get his head around that "You really left the Jedi?" he knew he was repeating himself but this really was weird.
    "This is really weird" Anakin muttered
    "Why?" Obi Wan asked, feeling depressed. "People have probably predicting this since Qui Gon choose me. I know Qui Gon has for sure"
    "How do you know that?"
    "He didn't want me as a padawan, he made that perfectly clear to me yet I didn't listen i should have, I should have gone to the Agri corps"
    Aankin coulsn't believe it, Qui Gon hadn't wanted to have Obi Wan as an apprentice.
    "The lateness of my appreticeship should have been a warning. It's fate" Obi Wan decieded. Suddenly he looked at Anakin.
    "So who are you? Who's your master? And why were you in my room?"
    Anakin didn't really know what to say. What could he say "Oh by the way I'm your apprentice from the future and Master Qui Gon dies but don't worry that's not for a long time."
    yeah that'd go down well.
    "Mas-Obi Wan" Anakin corrected himself "You were trying to help those kids, you didn't know Neild would turn on you or that Cerasi would die, you and Qui Gon just need time to work stuff out" Anakin said. He felt as if this was a turning point, if Qui Gon didn' take Obiwan back then Anakin would never be an apprentice and he'd be stuck on Tatooine for the rest of his life. But he reasoned if he were here already then his future should be okay.
    The door chime rang and another person entered the room. Anakin noticed that ObiWan drew himself up resigndly as if waiting to face the firing squad and personally he couldn't blame him, he couldn't believe how badly QUi Gon was treating Obi Wan but at the door it wasn't Qui Gon it was Tahl.
    For a moment Anakin was speechless, he had read about Master Tahl, how wonderful she was he couldn't believe he was meeting her
    Tahl's blind eyes zeroed in on Anakin
    "Hey Obi Wan who's your friend?"
    Obi Wan relaxed "Oh this is my friend Anakin Skywalker"
    Tahl nodded she held out her hand and Aankin shook it
    "Nice to meet you Anakin, Obi I just wanted to tell you that Bant is here, I'm talking to Qui Gon in the lounge okay?"
    Obi Wan nodded, he appreciated Tahl's help but he didn't think she could help change Qui Gon's mind. Tahl picked up on his mood "It'll all turn out okay, kid" she said, a sad smile playing on her lips.
    "Yeah"
    But ObiWan's expression belied her calm and hopeful expression.
    Anakin wanted to help
    "So who is Bant?" he asked, Obi Wan face broke into a tired grin and Anakinw as taken aback he had never seen Obi Wan that happy.
    "She's my best friend"

8. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    Don't mind me, It's my attempt to let you know I read your story and am prompting you to give me answers instead of being patient and reading them in later posts. ;) And that was a long sentence.

Anyway, I'm still curious about what has happened to Obi, so I'll be around waiting for further updates. ;) Good luck, and you're doing a good job thus far. :D

9. Lieutenant_Page

Mar 17, 2001
    "Oh by the way I'm your apprentice from the future and Master Qui Gon dies but don't worry that's not for a long time."

[face_laugh] Go figure!

Great posts!

10. Hananiah

Jan 15, 2003
    Anakin decieded to liekd Bant, he had never met anyone that nice before. And Anakin could tell that Obi Wan loved her alot. The three sat in the room of the thousand fountains, enjoying the vegetation and the calmness.
    Anakin wished he had a friend like Bant, he wished he had a friend, it was hard for him to make friends. Another thing worried him, his master seemed to cave in on himself, to the Anakin of the future he knew that was Obi Wan's way. he didn't confide unless he really had to, but from Bant's demeanor Anakin guessed that this wasn't the 'real' obi Wan as Bant had put it.
    For the 100th time Bant had asked him what was troubling him and again Obi Wan had told her he was fine.
    "I know when you are lying Obi Wan Kenobi, you're my best friend and your pain is my pain, you've never hid from me before don't start now!" Ban't voice rose, her gentle vocie rising.
    "Banty I'm fine I promise" Obi Wan said, looking at hsi fingers that were clenched tightly in his lap.
    Bant put her arm across his shoulders but he carefully slipped out of her grasp.
    'if she touches me she'll be dirty too' ObI Wan thought 'bant's so good she doesn't deserve to be conatmainted'
    "I gotta go" he mumbled under his breath.

Bant pursed her lips,
    "He's lying" she said flatly, she tuened to Anakin and he could see the fire in her silver eyes
    "And I don't like it when people lie to me"
    "Maybe we should go see Master Jinn" Anakin suggested, he tried not to reveal how worried he was he didn't want Bant to know what he had picked up from Obi Wan.
    Pain. Fear. Humiliation
    It had a source but Anakin couldn't place it, couldn't work out where it came from.
    Bant shook her head "No, there's a rift between Obi Wan and Qui Gon, he won't be any help"
    "So what can we do?" Anakin asked, he needed Bant, she knew his master better then anyone.
    "Obi Wan talked to Yoda, after he came back from a mission, he went to a planet I don't know it's name and Obi Wan was tortured"
    "Was Master Qui Gon there?"
    Bant grunted a negative, her tone told Anakin that she was displeased with Qui Gon.
    "No, he was with a new master, a trial thing." She waved her hand in the air, trying to remember the name.
    "Do you think that maybe the new master hurt Obi Wan?" Anakin asked, he was feeling his way along, something had happened to Obi Wan he knew the darkness and betrayal wasn't from Melida/Daan it was from another place.
    Anakin sighed, the force only led him so far.
    "Okay so what's the plan?" he paused when he saw Bant looking at him strangely.
    "What?" he asked
    Bant shook her head, "It's nothing, it's just you are so much like Obi Wan it's kinda scary"

11. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    :_| Poor Obi! Lost and alone! I hope Bant and Ani will find a way for him to overcome the horrors that have been done to him. Good job. ;) I'll be waiting for the next post. :D

12. Lieutenant_Page

Mar 17, 2001
    He was with a different master...whoooo questions are getting answered :) Poor guy, nothing ever goes his way...

"It's nothing, it's just you are so much like Obi Wan it's kinda scary"

[face_laugh] It's so true!

13. Lieutenant_Page

Mar 17, 2001
    Up up up!

Post soon? :D

14. Hananiah

Jan 15, 2003
    "Master Qui Gon?" Anakin poked his head around the door, Qui Gon Jinn sat, reading a holovid and Anakin felt a pang, he was so glad that Qui Gon wasn't dead, it was a feeling he only had for his mother and maybe Obi Wan when he opened up.
    The Jedi master turned around, "Anakin Skyalker? You are a friend of Obi Wan's" it wasn't a question
    "yeah you could say that" Anakin replied taking a step into the room, taking a deep breath he rushed out "DoyouknowwhathappenedtoObiwanonhislastmissioncausemeandBantthinkhewashurt" Anakins breath escaped him and he doubled over. Qui Gon looked at him
    "Anakin can you say that again please" Anakin nodded, he shouldn't be interfearing he thought but he couldn't bare the tension around the master and Padawan any longer
    "Something happened to Obi Wan on his last mission and he says that nothing happened but it did and now he's sad and I don't know what to do so I was wondering weather you would talk to him" Anakin said. Qui Gon stared at him for a long time, so long that Anakin feared the master would not answer but then he chuckled "Obi Wan is fine Anakin, it is good of you ro worry about your friend but Obi Wan needs to have time to adjust"
    'Yeah like you'd know, you barely stay in the same room with him for more then a minute' Anakin thoght to himself "But Master Jinn" he began but Qui Gon cut him off
    "Anakin please Obi Wan is not my concern any more and Obi Wan is just sulking because he's on probabtion"
    Anakin thought to tell the master how Obi Wan shook when anyone came near him and about the bruises he had found on Obi Wan's arms and his back but he didn't.
    If Master Jinn wouldn't help he'd find someone else.
    "yes Master Jinn" he said polietly

15. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    Oh, please post againg soon. I'm dying to see how things finally come out and who manages to find out about them. Please, Please, please post again soon. PLEASE! :D

16. Lieutenant_Page

Mar 17, 2001
    YAY! A post! A good one too!

Bah, Qui-Gon, get over yourself :p

MORE SOON! PLEASE!

17. Hananiah

Jan 15, 2003
    Wow ppl like my stuff wow hmm okay I'm done

Aankin bumped into Bant on the way out of the suite. Bant pursed her lips as she saw the expression on Anakin's face.
    "Nothing?"
    "Nothing, Bant he's in such denial and I know he cares he just doesn't want to see it Bant and something is wrong with Obi Wan"
    "So who else can we go to?" Bant asked, musing she wasn't asking Anakin's opnion just chucking ideas out into the atmosphere
    "We could ask Yoda I guess" Anakin said after a time "I mean Obi Wan is one of his best pupils he'll want to help"
    Bant shook her head "No, Obi Wan wouldn't appreciate that, he hates anyone making a fuss of him"
    Suddenly a loud bangind sound came from the suite, as one Bant and Anakin raced back into the room, Anakin stopped so quickly that Bant smashed into his back
    "Anakin" she said grumpily but she didn't finish, because Obi Wan was lying on the floor and he was covered in blood.

18. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    Alright, you come back here and post right now, young lady!! I want more. PLEASE, Please, Please post soon, like now!! please. :D

19. Lieutenant_Page

Mar 17, 2001
    You leave us like that? Get back over here! MORE MORE MORE!

Poor Obi-Wan...what happend?? :(

20. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    ///////////////////////
    //////////////////////
    /////////////////////
    ////////////////////
    ///////////////////
    //////////////////
    /////////////////
    ////////////////
    ///////////////
    //////////////

21. Lieutenant_Page

Mar 17, 2001
    Up Up Up!

More More MOre!

22. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    ///////////////////////
    //////////////////////
    /////////////////////
    ////////////////////
    ///////////////////
    //////////////////
    /////////////////
    ////////////////
    ///////////////
    //////////////
    /////////////
    ////////////
    ///////////
    //////////
    /////////
    ////////
    ///////
    /////
    ///
    //
    /
    More!!!

23. Hananiah

Jan 15, 2003
    Okay I want to thank Jenny the Jedi girl,
    Leutiant Page,Arldetta,kasiaskywalker, and anyone else who read my story.

Anakin choked on the breath he didn't know he was holding, he couldn't believe what he had seen, His master was covered in blood.
    His own blood.
    "Master Jinn" Bant shreiked at the top of her lungs, her large silver eyes never left Obi Wan and her cheast heaved as she tried to get a normal breath. Anakin shouldered past Bant, and knelt beside Obi Wan. The padawan had a look of intense pain on his face, that had seemed frozen. Anakin didn't know what to do
    Should he move his master, or maybe that would make it worse. Hurridly he slipped off his outer tunic and wrapped it around Obi Wan's wrist trying to stop the bleeding He grabbed his comlink and punched in the healers "Help, Obi Wan's hurt himself. He's dying. Come now!" it was in choherent but as soon as he got an affirmative Anakin forgot his comlink.
    He should look for clues. He grabbed Obi Wan's hand, trying not to shudder as he felt the cold, heavy hand in his own sweaty one. He found what he was looking for, a knife lay beside Obi Wan, a sliver of blood still on it. He felt something in Obi Wan's hand and let it go, inside sat a stone, small and black the stone Obi Wan had given him for his thriteenth birthday and the one Qui Gon had given Obi Wan.
    "Ben! Ben!" Bant seemed to come alive then, shaking of her stupor, she grabbed Obi Wan's fingers,and gently slapped his face.
    Nothing
    "Leave him be Bant" Anakin said slowly "We just have to wait till the healers arrive"
    He looked desperatly at the door "Where in the Sith hells is Master Jinn?"
    He left Obi Wan and walked to the door, poking his head out of the door, the common room was empty.
    "He's gone" Anakin said emptily.
    Bant looked up "What? didn't he hear me call?"
    Anakin didn't know if he should say that probably half the temple had heard Bant's call.
    The healers arrived and Bant and Anakin were told to stay back.
    Anakin hoped this wouldn't be the last time he saw his master

24. Lieutenant_Page

Mar 17, 2001
    Obi-Wan...Obi-Wan...WAKE UP! What a way to keep us hanging!

Great post!

25. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    YOu better post again soon. I want to know how they will rectify the distance between them. PLEASE POST SOON!!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.