main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Obi-Wan and His Admirers (JA humor, 7/?** March 21. 03. UPDATED!! important authors note!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Padawan_Jess_Kenobi, Feb 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padawan_Jess_Kenobi

Padawan_Jess_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    Title: Obi-Wan and His Admirers
    Author: Padawan Jess Kenobi
    Rating: humor, JA Obi is 14
    Disclamor: Tell me if George ever puts the SW characters up for adoption, 'kay? :D

"Come on, Obi-Wan! If you don't get up now you are going to be late for class!" Ah. The daily routine. Almost every morning, Qui-Gon would shout into his padawan's ear, attempting to get him out of bed.

Obi-Wan groaned and rolled over, placing the baby blue pillow over his head in defiance. Qui-Gon sighed and pulled -literally- Obi-Wan out of bed.

A groan was heard as Obi-Wan hit the floor, landing on a pile of clothes that were situated right next to his bed. Obi-Wan groaned and picked himself up off the messy and cluttered floor, and made his way to the fresher which was a couple rooms away.

A few moments later, Qui-Gon heard a crash and loud swearing. "Hey Master!" Obi-Wan called, "has this wall always been here?"

Qui-Gon rolled his eyes, "no padawan, I just had it installed yesterday" he called back sarcastically. He heard some muffled choice words come out of the boy's mouth,

"Watch your language!" Qui-Gon called out.

"Sorry Master!" Obi-Wan said as he rubbed his head, trying to ease the pain. He grunted and once again made way towards the fresher, this time on the lookout for mysterious walls. He arrived without incident, and closed the door behind him.

He turned to the mirror and gazed in. A young boy of fourteen stared back out at him. Intelligent looking sea-blue eyes graced the angelic-like face. Ginger hair stood out in soft spikes, gleaming in the sunlight that was being projected through the small 'fresher window in the corner of the room. On the right side of his head, he had a large red mark, in result of hitting the wall.

Obi-Wan stared at his reflection in satisfaction. "So this is why those girls were giggling oddly at me, yesterday," he said softly to himself.

"Obi-Wan, are you talking to yourself and admiring yourself in front of the mirror?" Qui-Gon asked from behind the door, smugness leaking into his voice. Obi-Wan blushed although he knew his Master couldn't see him.

"Yes, actually, I am Master," Obi-Wan answered. He smirked as he felt Qui-Gon stumble for an answer.

"Er? very good. Alright. Umn, take a shower when you get back from classes. You don't have time now."

Obi-Wan sighed and ran a hand through his hair. A sudden idea struck him. Obi-Wan messed up his hair a bit, then grinned mischievously. "Oh, the ladies are going to love" this!" he said o himself. Obi-Wan palmed open the door and strutted cockily to the kitchen? before tripping over his own feet.

Qui-Gon looked at Obi-Wan who was on the floor and rolled his eyes, "that?s the second time in twenty minutes that he has ended up on the floor," he mumbled as he helped his student to his feet.

He glanced at the red mark on his padawan's forehead. "Wall?" he asked.

"Wall." Obi-Wan confirmed.

Qui-Gon looked at his apprentice's ruffled hair, "Did you lose the comb this morning, Obi? Or is there something wrong with the mirror?" he teased lightly.

"Har-dy har har har," he said in a sardonic voice. He grunted a goodbye and walked out the door.

Qui-Gon grinned smugly and leaned back against the kitchen counter, "3?2?1," as if on cue, Obi-Wan burst through the door, blushing profusely.

Without even turning around, Qui-Gon said, "you planning on wearing clothes today, padawan?"

"Oh, you are hilarious, Master, a true comedian, " Obi-Wan replied dryly. He murmered something else as he went to his room to remove his sleepwear, and put on his tunic. A few minutes later, Obi-Wan came out, completely dressed, and walked up to his Master.

"I did not walk out of these quarters in my sleepwear earlier. I am in no way, shape or form taking your lightsaber, selling it to pirates for 500 credits, and planning to buy myself a computer terminal with the money. I also did not lose that datapad you told me never to lose. Have a nice day." He started walking quickly, making for the door.

"You too, padawan," Qui-G

2. PaddyJuan

PaddyJuan Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2002
    lol
    nice start

3. Jedi_Knight150

Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 26, 2002
  4. NyghtFyre

NyghtFyre Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2002
    Great start Jess! I can only imagine how the Obi admirers are going to act- I can't wait to see it! :)

5. Wild_Huntress

Wild_Huntress Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    [i "Wall?"

"Wall," he confirmed.[/i]

LOL! [face_laugh] Jess this was too funny and really great to read after a tough few days. ;) Gimme more!

6. Padawan_Jess_Kenobi

Nov 20, 2002
    [face_shocked] Wow! What a response! Thank you guys!!

PaddyJuan: Thank you!

Jedi_Knight150: LMAO Thats good! It means I am doing my job right! ;)

NyghtFyre: Thanks. I can only imagine how the Obi admirers are going to act
    [face_mischief] That is going to be the fun part...

Huntress:Thank you! Glad you liked it. Hope you feel better now! :) 8-}

I'm working on the next part, so it should be up soon (I hope) :D

7. InTheSockOfTheNight

InTheSockOfTheNight Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 31, 2002
    :) Great Storie-O's PJK! I love Obi stories and am excited about what is possibly going to happen with this one! *Sigh*...Obi...gotta love him!

*goes and sits in warm dryer to await the next postie*

8. Padawan_Jess_Kenobi

Nov 20, 2002
    InTheSockOfTheNight: Thank you! I love Obi centered fics too! :D
    *Sigh*...Obi...gotta love him! Well, I certainly can't argue with that! :Dlol, nice and warm in there? Thanks.

Here is the next part. Its a little weird...
    Oh, and just so you know, in this fic Basic= English, kay? ;)

(Basic = English)
    Qui-Gon gave him a sithly glare that could melt steel. Obi-Wan started to fidget, when his eyes strayed to the clock. I'm saved! He thought to himself. "Oh look, Master! If I don't leave now, I'll be late for class!" This had to be the first time he could ever remember that he was happy he had classes.

Qui-Gon rubbed his temple, feeling a headache coming on. "Go, we will deal with this when you get back."

Obi-Wan wasted no time and ran out of the quarters quickly. He took out his schedule and glanced at it. "Basic? you've got to be kidding me!" he said to no one in particular.

He groaned and glanced at his chronowatch. He picked up the pace a little. Obi-Wan arrived a couple minutes before the bell rang, and took his seat in the front row, next to Reeft, who was in the class. He was about to say a greeting to his friend, when the bell rang.

A couple girls were staring at them, so he waved back awkwardly, and was surprised when one winked and giggled at him.

A short figure entered the room, and everyone turned to look at him as he took out some plans. "Where is Master Do'ulk?" On girl asked him.

"Here he is not. Your substitute for the day I am."

Obi-Wan's eyes widened in surprise. It was Master Yoda? Master Yoda was their substitute? For? Basic? "This ought to be good." He muttered to himself.

Master Yoda glanced around at 30, 14 and 15 year old Jedi students.

"Open you're books to page 121, you will," he said as he took out his own book.

All the students complied, and opened their books, Obi-Wan and Reeft glanced at each other, and stifled some giggles. Master Yoda was wearing reading glasses that reached all the way to the tip of his green nose.

"Read the paragraph on page 122, you will. When finished you are, put your datapads down." Master Yoda said. He then tried to sit in the lavishly pillowed chair, but he found he was too short to reach it, so he walked over to the front of the desk and stayed there.

Five minutes went by before every student in the room had finished reading. Yoda looked up through his thick-rimmed glasses, to the students who were waiting patiently. Obi-Wan looked up at the Master, trying his hardest not to laugh.

Master Yoda then spoke, "Question number one is, if the Master in the story you were, be understanding to this padawan, would you?"

The students took a couple extra seconds to place together the jumbled words of the small Master, before 15 hands shot up.

Master Yoda looked around, and called on Obi-Wan, who's hand was not up. "Obi-Wan, answer the question you will."

Obi-Wan looked up nervously, "Um okay. Well, the padawan did lie to his Master. He took his lightsaber and was going to SELL it! I mean, what kind of a padawan would do that? And, I mean, come on, he LOST that only datapad that his Master told him not to lose? What kind of an idiot is this apprentice, anyway? If I were the Master, then I would have to give him a good long lecture!"

The class snickered in agreement, and Obi-Wan laughed along with them? but then he remembered the morning's incidents. "Lightsaber? datapad? uh-oh!" he muttered under his breath.

"But then again, I'm sure the padawan was contrite! I'm sure he didn't want to disobey his Master. I mean, who doesn't sell their Master's lightsaber to a bunch of murderous, selfish pirates with no morals these days? And the datapad, I'm sure its not his fault that if he were, say, standing in the ventilation shafts above the cooking room and the datapad somehow managed to? slip out of his pocket and shatter into a million pieces! So I'm changing my answer, I would forgive my apprentice for doing something like that."

By now, everyone in the room was staring a

9. InTheSockOfTheNight

Dec 31, 2002
    Peachy! A Postie! YAY! Poor little Obi...the Green Troll has got him in his sights- Uh Oh! (and so do the girls in his class I garner!) I can't wait to read the next postie. BTW- I love your sig...I about fell out of the warm dryer when I read about an army of Obi clones...oh the thought! :)

10. Padawan_Jess_Kenobi

Nov 20, 2002
    InTheSockOfTheNight :Thank you! Obi better watch out...
    The next post should be up sometime soon.
    About the sig- [face_love] That would be a great day!

11. Padawan_Jess_Kenobi

Nov 20, 2002
    I'm currently working on the next post. I should have it up by tomorrow :D (I hope)

12. Wild_Huntress

Wild_Huntress Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    Great post. ;) Loved it Jess. *doing nails so I can't type much but very cute- I want Yoda as my English sub. [face_devil]

13. Padawan_Jess_Kenobi

Nov 20, 2002
    Huntress: Thankss. [face_laugh] Yeeah, Yoda as an english sub in real life would be interesting to say the least .;)

The rest of the class passed with relatively no further embarrassments for Obi-Wan. When the final bell rang to end class, the boy and Reeft rushed out of the room. They had the next class together, so they talked on the way. " What's up with you today, Obi-Wan? Your hair is weird-looking, you started that little riot in Basic class, and you have a red mark the size of a starship on your head!"

Obi-Wan grinned sheepishly, "Trust me Reeft, as your friend, you do no want to know."

Reeft rolled his eyes in frustration, as they entered the classroom. The class went by agonizingly slowly, but it was finally over. Reeft's stomach growled loudly, "lunch." He proclaimed happily, as they walked to the cafeteria.

They both went into separate lines to pick up their food. Obi-Wan piled his plate with food almost to the top, and searched for his friends.

He spotted Garen and Bant, who were sitting next to Reeft. He walked on over and sat down next to Bant.

Garen looked at his friend with a curious expression on his face, as he took in Obi-Wan unruly hair. He smirked and said, "Nice hair, Kenobi."

Obi-Wan mock glared at his friends, and plunged his fork down into his food, and gave it a little twirl. "Trust me, Garen. I know it looks a little weird, but the girls love it!"

Garen snortedd. "Bet you my favorite dessert that they hate it."

Bant rolled her eyes, and Reeft kept on shoveling food into his mouth, looking up occasionally to follow the conversation. "Deal."

Garen and Obi-Wan shook hands, as each gave each other a withering mock glare. Obi-Wan took his plate and strutted over to an empty table, placing his tray down.

He sat down and leaned against the chair, his back pushing against it. One of his feet was on another chair nearby, his leg bent. He laid his chin in his hands, his sea-blue eyes looking large and innocent. His ruffled ginger hair shone like the sun.

It was like someone lit a rocket. Immediately, most of the women population had run over to the padawan. Garen's mouth dropped open in surprise. A sixteen-year-old apprentice was feeling Obi-Wan sturdy and youthful muscles. Another was stroking his soft hair, awe on her face. A couple of other girls were gently touching the red mark, caused by his earlier run in with the wall.

Heck, one girl was even sitting in the chair next to him, spoon-feeding Obi-Wan his food.

From across the spacious room, Council member Mace Windu chuckled, "seems like your padawan has a charm that cannot be resisted, eh Qui?"

Qui-Gon laughed quietly as he saw how much attention Obi-Wan was receiving. "despite all the trouble he can be, my padawan can be quite? interesting. He has an unimaginable amount of women falling over him because of his hair!"

Out of the corner of his eye, Qui-gon saw Tahl quietly sneaking toward Obi-Wan.

"And where, pray tell, are you going, Tahl?" She stopped in her tracks instantly.

"I?er-um? was going to get more food!" she stammered nervously. Mace and Qui-Gon smirked at each other. Mace Windu turned his attention back to Obi-Wan.

Qui-Gon grinned evilly and lightly poked his friend in the arm. He gave a dramatic sigh and said, "If only you had hair, Mace, then perhaps you too would get all that attention!" He laughed hard, savoring the malicious glare Mace had in his eye.

"Careful, Qui," he warned, "keep it up and I'll remind the Healers that your annual appointment is way over-due. Imagine that, your shots are coming up soon too!" Now it was Mace's turn to grin as Qui-Gon scowled at him.

14. InTheSockOfTheNight

Dec 31, 2002
    Oooooh! How did I miss the new postie! I must have been curled up asleep in my warm dresser drawer!

Nice postie PJK! I love how even the Masters can't resisties our little Obi! He is so cute! *sighsies*

Alright I am off to surfies the boards and see what else I have missed!

*the sockie has left the threadsies*

15. NyghtFyre

Oct 14, 2002
  16. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    omg! this is sooooooo hilarious! i'm the apprentice stroking his hair, all the way!

*sigh* obi-wan... *cc's eyes become unfocused as she dreams about this lovely jedi...*

can't wait for the next part!

17. InTheSockOfTheNight

Dec 31, 2002
    The sockie has returned- again! Hey Jessy girl, how is it going? When can we expect to see some more Obi-loving? :)

18. C3SoloP0

C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 10, 2002
    LMAO

This is hilarious!!!!
    Post please!!!!!!!

19. female_obi_wan

female_obi_wan Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 1, 2002
    *dies laughing*

*Resurrects self*

20. Padawan_Jess_Kenobi

Nov 20, 2002
    Wow! [face_shocked] When nobody read this for NINE days, I thought the story was dead! Aw, man! You readers are so awesome! I didn't think anyone was reading anymore, so I don't have a post yet, but I will soon! Personal replies come with the next part :D Thanks again

21. InTheSockOfTheNight

Dec 31, 2002
    YAY! A new postie is in the works!

*throws confetti in the air*

22. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    *grabs an abrax bottle and pops it open to share with Sock*

yay! great stuff, great stuff!

*pulls a piece of confetti from her hair*

lol

23. C3SoloP0

C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 10, 2002
    Of course we want more!!!!

Meaning we need a postie soon!!!!

Uppers!!!

24. NyghtFyre

Oct 14, 2002
    More Obi? Yes, we will take more Obi (who wouldn't??)

Up! :)

25. Kettch_the_Jedi

Kettch_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 22, 2002
    Not so much in character but very, very funny. I like it. :) :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.