main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Lineage (Xanatos/OC)=(Romance, angst) (with just a dash of Obi and Bruck) **11/6/03** Chapter 12

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jacen200015, Mar 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    You can find the trailer here

Thanks goes to my padawan, Agent_Jaid, for helping my story get started by editing it.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1.

Karone walked swiftly through the lower levels of Coruscant. She wore a light green tunic. Her long auburn hair flowed freely down to her waist. A belt was wrapped around her waist and from it hung a well used blaster on the right and a metal rod about a foot and a half in length on the left.

?Stop!? Someone shouted gruffly.

She pivoted sharply, her hair whipped around and her light brown eyes glared at the figure following her. ?I told you not to follow me. You won?t get me to change my mind.? She said cuttingly.

A figure came out of the shadows, his hair was gray and his face wrinkled with age. His purple eyes flashed. ?Come on. You?re the best gang member I?ve ever had.?

?Well get used to it Fylder.? She snapped and turned away from him.

Fylder muttered something unintelligible before making a slight motion with his hand. ?Fine then. You will die.? That said he turned around and disappeared back into the shadows just before five figures jumped out of the shadows and surrounded Karone.

She eyed them in an unimpressed manner.
    ?That?s all?? With an almost disappointed shake of her head she looked around her surroundings and formed a plan. Leaping up, she grabbed hold of an overhanging piece of twisted metal and swung onto it.

As they opened fire, she climbed up onto the flat, debris-strewn roof. The blaster fire pinged harmlessly against the building. With a sadistic grin she picked up some rusted, sharp pieces of metal and looked over the edge of the roof. Her assailants had found an old wooden ladder and were climbing up. Quickly she threw the pieces of metal with deadly accuracy.
    The first one fell back wards off of the ladder with a loud thud as the metal projectiles became solidly imbedded in his head.

With a cry of rage the four assailants began to climb the ladder. Karone smirked, ran against the ladder and pushed it. The ladder left the wall with Karone and her assailants on it, and fell to the other side. With a thud the ladder landed on the roof. Without missing a beat, Karone flipped off the ladder. Quickly turning back to it, she pulled out a small detonator from underneath her tunic. Before the dazed assailants could respond to the threat Karone had placed it on the ladder and was running for the other side of the building. About three quarters of the way there, she stopped and turned slightly. Pulling out her blaster she shot the detonator. It exploded and the flaming ladder fell to the ground with a sickening thud.

Karone put away her blaster and walked away. ?That was way too easy.?

2. SHADOW13

SHADOW13 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 20, 2003
    Interesting start, I want to what happens in this

3. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    *gasp*

Someone likes it!!!

YEAH!!!!!

Master, if I did chapter 3 then you should have a chapter 2..............

4. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    SHADOW13 Welcome. :)

5. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Agent_Jaid Shhhhhh. :) ;) you are right of course. :)

6. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    It was easy, wasn't it...

This looks really neat, I think I'll hang around for it.

7. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    Oooooooooooooooh.......

And the General likes also................

post?

8. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Hello General. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2.

19-year-old Xanatos walked down the corridors of the Jedi temple at a steady pace. His dark blue eyes took in every detail as he walked to his destination. I?m going to get another lecture for sure, Master is really not going to be very happy about this one.
    Xanatos took a deep breath before entering their Master-Padawan quarters.

?Padawan.?

Xanatos braced himself and walked over to Qui-Gon.

Qui-Gon stood in the middle of the living room with his arms crossed and a stern look on his face. ?Well??

Xanatos bit his lip before replying, ?It was just a harmless little gift Master. It?s nothing to get worked up about.?

Qui-Gon gave a slight grunt, ?That is not what Master Yalltow thinks.?

Xanatos sighed, ?Master all I did was put a Krawtcha bird into the Crèche where the 3-5 year olds slept.?

?You are to old to be pulling pranks. Would you care to tell me why you did it.? Qui-Gon asked.

Xanatos face blushed a bit, ?I?.? He paused and took a deep breath before continuing. ?Well Bruck told me he wanted a bird while I was in the gardens yesterday. And since his birthday was coming up I thought it would be a good idea. I honestly didn?t know he was going to use it against me.?

Qui-Gon eyed his padawan, ?First of all I find it hard to believe that you would give someone a present, and second you are known to pull pranks. Now you are saying that it was Bruck?s fault? I want you to meditate for five hours and think about it. Then I want you to apologize to Bruck and Master Yalltow.?

?But Bruck---?

Qui-Gon interrupted him, ?Now!?

Xanatos gave a heavy sigh and went into his room.

9. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    Poor Xani........

Bad Bruck!!!!!

And you will be doing 1 a day till you run out?????

Okay.

Does Karone fall in love with Xanatos and Bruck try to steal her away?????

10. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Agent_Jaid

Poor Xani........ You have seen anything yet.

Bad Bruck!!!!! ahhh but he has a purpose.

And you will be doing 1 a day till you run out????? yes as long as i write a chapter a day.

Does Karone fall in love with Xanatos and Bruck try to steal her away????? Yes she falls in love with Xanatos. Bruck, well thats giving it away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3.

Karone sensed twenty beings following her as she reached the upper levels of Coruscant. Picking up her pace she walked through the throng of people. She felt a few of the aliens and humans eye her as she passed by. She winced inwardly; her hair was matted in dirt, grim and was in a tangled mess. Her clothing was torn and filthy, her whole body smelled like she just came out of a sewage dump; and in essence, she had. Her face was smeared with dirt and perspiration, and she was growing tired and hungry. During the past six hours she had fought five groups of proximately ten aliens each while in the lower levels.
    She sensed the murderous intent in the aliens? minds as she walked. This only stirred her determination more. She glanced around and looked for an opportunity to foil the aliens. A tight grin appeared on her face when she saw an idling, unoccupied air-speeder. Beginning to run, she hopped in and ignited the thrusters. Angry civilians shook their fists at her after she had pushed her way through the crowd and drove off in the speeder. She pushed the speeder to the limit and zoomed through the traffic of Coruscant.

?Well that settles that.? She remarked sarcastically to herself.

Sirens began to blare behind her. She took a quick glance back to see two security speeders pursuing her.

?To unidentified speeder, slow down and pull over.? A voice said over a loudspeaker.

Karone frowned, ?I don?t think so.? She said softly to herself as she began to weave in and around the traffic.

She made a hard right turn and dove straight down regardless of the other speeders. The wind blew harshly against her face; causing her to hold her breath, her eyes beginning to water at the stinging pain of the rushing air. Pulling up at the last minute, she heard the sound of the two security patrol speeders crash into a hovering bus. She breathed in deeply and drove the speeder back into the never-ending flow of traffic. ?That was an unnecessary loss.? she murmured, ?guess, I?d better dump this speeder before they send another security patrol after me.?

It was a dark night and rain had begun to fall in steady streams. Karone parked the speeder and began to walk in with no particular direction.
    She soon came to a large building that looked like a temple. Without a thought about it, Karone found a place near the gate that was small enough for her to fit in and to keep the rain off her. She looked around warily and crawled in as soon as she thought the area was clear of any danger.
    She crawled in and soon fell into a deep sleep. The rain pounded overhead and dripped over the entrance of her small shelter.

11. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    *looks very aprehensive*

That one I wasn't so sure about.

It looks okay but........

Imput? :D

12. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    I wasn't sure about it either padawan. I may rewrite that chapter later on, i'm not sure. I'll wait and see what my readers think about it.

13. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Chapter 4.

Xanatos snapped out of his meditation and he searched the force for the disturbance. It had been a small ripple but it was enough to bring him out of meditation. Standing up he left his room. ?Master.?

Qui-Gon looked up from his data pad he had been reading and looked at his padawan. ?Yes??

?I sensed a disturbance in the force Master.?

?I didn?t sense anything.? Qui-Gon remarked. ?Do you want to talk about it??

?No, No I think I?ll go pay a visit to Master Yalltow and Bruck.?

Qui-Gon nodded his head in approval, ?I hope you have learned your lesson padawan.?

?Yes.? He headed for the door. ?Yes I did.? Never trust sneaky, conniving, little initiates.

He strode out of their quarters and made his way to the Crèche. As he walked he thought about that feeling he had in the force. It nagged at his mind every minute as he walked. Shaking his head he got ready to talk to Master Yalltow. He found Master Yalltow watching six five year olds in a small garden near the Crèche.

?Master Yalltow.? He began.

She lifted her gaze from the children to look at Xanatos. ?Yes??

He gave a slight bow, ?I?m sorry for my conduct. I should have gotten permission to give the bird to Bruck from you.?

?Your apology is excepted, however next time you want to give one of them a present be sure you tell me or one of the other Crèche Masters.?

?Yes I will. Thank you.? Xanatos said.

Someone tugged at the back of his tunic, Xanatos turned around and saw Bruck standing there. ?Xani want to give present?? Bruck asked.

Xanatos gritted his teeth, ?No present today Bruck, I?m sorry.? He told him and swiftly walked away. Note to self: Find a way to get even without getting into trouble.

Instead of heading back to his quarters he walked to one of the many gardens in the temple to his favorite, secret, meditation spot. Sitting inside a veil of blooming bushes and underneath a large green tree he sat down to meditate.
    Ten hours later;

He came out of his meditation trance and for the first time in his life he felt----at peace with himself. He around him to see that everything around him was dark except for a few night time lights. His eyes narrowed, I couldn?t have been meditating that long, could I? Carefully he stood up, his stiff legs groaned in protest. He walked out of the garden and felt the force beckon him to the temple gate. He placed a hand on his lightsaber as he walked down the darkened hallway. There was no danger within the temple walls he knew but he kept his hand there anyway.

He reached the gate and opened it. Outside the rain was pouring and lighting flashed in the sky. Wrapping his cloak tightly around him he went out into the rain. The force led him to a small alcove near the gate. Bending down he saw what looked like a girl sleeping. He carefully lifted her out with the force to keep from waking her and let her drift carefully into his arms. He took her inside the temple and quickly closed the gate quietly with the force. He studied her in his arms for a couple of minutes by the gentle glow of the night lights. She looked beautiful even in her tattered state, she gave off a warm force signature that seemed to make his heart leap. Carefully he carried her to one of his secret places in the temple. He didn?t know how his master would react if he woke him up told him about the girl he found. Not only that but he was drenched.
    Giving a slight smile at the sleeping girl he carried her to the lower levels of the temple and opened a hidden door with the force.

The lights in the room flickered on just as the door opened and he went inside. He placed her on a cot in the middle of the room and lowered the lights of the room so it wouldn?t wake her. He opened a closet and pulled out a thick, warm blanket and gently placed it on her. ?Well I guess I?ll find out who you are in the morning.? With a sigh he went back to the closet and pulled out a spare tunic and cloak. How ironic, I use this room as a getaway or to stay after being out of the temple without permission with my friends

14. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    *eyes very big, naughty smile*

O-la-la...................

Lucky girl.

*thinks*

I don't think I should comment any more on that.........

I don't feel like getting banned.......

EXQUISIT JOB GODDESS!!!!!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!

*airy sigh*

Xani is so sweet............

*dreamy sigh*

Sweet Heaven.

All the SW girls get all the really cute guys.

*pouts*

*re-reads post*

Happy again......

*huggs moniter*

Thank you Master!!!!!

15. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    Who's Xanato anyway????

I've read he's a darksider... So why is everyone [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] over him?

I even read a fic where he killed Qui-gon...

16. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    GenOochy Xanatos is Qui-Gon's second padawan before Obi-Wan. The reason he turned to the darkside i believe was mainly because of his father.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5.

Karone opened her eyes and blinked a couple of times at the soft lights. Sitting up she noticed the brown woolen blanket on top of her. Where am I? Her hand immediately went for where her blaster was. She gave a slight sigh as she felt its cool surface. She climbed off the cot and looked around. The room was small but adequate, the walls were rough and worn with age. There was what looked like a door in front of her a couple of feet away. On the left side of the door she saw a small closet, on the right side of the door was another door. She guessed that it led to the refresher. She turned around and saw in a corner a small sink, counter, cabinet and a food storage cabinet along with a small table and two chairs.

Turning around swiftly she heard a sound coming from behind the door she supposed led to the refresher. She pulled out her metal pole and went into a defensive stance.
    The door opened and someone came out, Karone swung at the person who reflexively dodged the swing and force pulled the pole as well as the blaster from her and through it across the room.
    She backed up to the cot as the person came closer and prepared to fight hand-to-hand combat.

?I don?t want to fight you.? Xanatos began coolly. ?I am Xanatos, padawan of Qui-Gon Jinn.

She glared menacingly at him, ?Well if you don?t want to risk getting your head chopped off then you will let me go.

?Your not a prisoner, you can leave when you wish.? He stated.

She gazed warily at him, ?Why should I trust you?? she sent a small weak force probe to try to sense his intentions.

Xanatos felt the probe in his mind and let it read him. ?Your force sensitive.? He stated rather bluntly.

?Maybe I am, maybe I?m not, what is that to you?? She questioned.

?Nothing.? Xanatos sighed.? Do you have a place to stay? It?s still raining pretty hard.? Of course she doesn?t, why was she sleeping there then?

?No I don?t but I?ve been in worst situations then this.?

?Why don?t you stay here for the night and get cleaned up. Its better then going back outside in that rain.? He suggested.

Well he seems ok I suppose it won?t hurt. ?Ok I?ll stay but only for the night mind you.?

Xanatos nodded his head, ?that?s fine with me. There is a box of old tunics in the bottom of the closet. The refresher is not the best but it works.? He walked towards the door, ?I?ll bring some breakfast for you in the morning.? He finished as he left the room and closed the door behind him.

?That?s if I?m still here in the morning.? She remarked when he had shut the door. With a sigh she opened the closet and found the box. She pulled out a pale brown tunic and examined it. ?Its still in pretty good shape.? She headed to the refresher with the tunic and began to get washed up.

17. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    Aaaaaaaah..........

They're so cute together...........

I wonder what Qui-Gon'll say..........

18. SHADOW13

SHADOW13 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 20, 2003
    Nice chapters. Thanks for telling me about them. Nasty Bruck.

Ps thanx for reading me fic

19. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Chapter 6.

Xanatos woke up two hours before dawn, got dressed and left his quarters. The temple was slowly becoming alive with activity. He headed to the cafeteria, took a tray and took some fresh cooked Grent eggs, buttered bread, Trif?bacon and two glasses of Orgty juice. He fixed the two plates of food up and carried the tray to the secret room. Looking around to make sure that no one saw him he opened the door and went inside. Stepping inside his eyes went wide and his jaw dropped open at the sight before him.
    Karone stood in front of the cot in a fresh clean tunic. Her clean auburn hair fell slightly over her shoulder in a shimmering wave. Her brown eyes sparkled and------

?Are you going to stand there gaping all day?? Karone remarked with a slight smirk on her face.

?I?uh?ye?no--I mean--.? Xanatos stammered.

Karone walked over and took a plate and glass of juice off of the tray. ?Why don?t you get going now.?

?Uhm. Ok.? Xanatos walked back out of the room and the door closed shut behind him. What in blazes was I thinking. Xanatos walked down the hallway still holding the tray. The Jedi forbids attachment. I am a Jedi in training the rules still apply.

Thunk. ?Oops.?

Xanatos looked up just in time to see a young initiate fall from the ventilation shaft opening right on top of him.
    They fell to the ground and the food on the tray went flying.

Recovering from his slightly dazed state he pushed the initiate off of himself and stood up. ?What do you think you were doing!?? Xanatos growled as he looked at the initiate.

The initiate brushed himself off as he stood up and looked at Xanatos. ?I was exploring.?

?In the ventilation shaft? What is your name initiate?? Xanatos asked gruffly.

?I?m Obi-Wan Kenobi.? He said with a smile.

That only infuriated Xanatos? temper even more. ?More like Oafy-Wan,? he snorted. ?Well then I should alert the Crèche masters of your escapade then.?

Obi-Wan?s smile faded, ?If you do that then I can?t go exploring.? He protested as he followed Xanatos.

?Good riddance to that then.? Xanatos remarked in a gruff tone.

?I like adventures, its fun and exciting.?

?Jedi do not crave excitement.? Xanatos replied.

?What about you?? Obi-Wan asked.

?What?? Xanatos stopped and spun around to look at Obi-Wan.

?I?m sure you?ve craved some things too while you were an initiate, perhaps even now.?

Xanatos faced flushed slightly, ?Look kid that is enough out of you. My personal life is no one?s business but my own.?

?Oh ok.? Obi-wan gave a defeated sigh. ?Can we just forget what happened??

Clever kid. ?I know what you are trying to pull kid and its not, I repeat, not working.?

?Ok then what can do for you so that I won?t get into trouble?? Obi-Wan asked.

Xanatos gave a little smirk, ?four things, one you go clean up the mess you made. Two get on Bruck?s nerves. Three don?t let me catch you in the ventilation shafts again. And four don?t tell anyone that you saw me over here. Deal??

Obi-Wan contorted his face as he thought about it. ?Deal.? He replied with a happy smile.

?Alright then get to it.? Xanatos replied and walked away.

20. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    I LOVED it Master!!!!

I absolutly Loved it!!!!

Two get on Bruck?s nerves.........

That line just cracked me up!!!!

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

21. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002

Chapter 7.

Karone gave a little smirk as Xanatos left and placed the plate of food and glass on the table and sat down to eat. Boys, they always seem to fall head over heels when the see me clean and freshly dressed. As she ate her breakfast she went over what she planned to do. I could stay here for awhile until Fylder?s cronies settle down a bit on their search for me. Then I can get a ship and get off of this industrialized planet and go to one that is less industrialized.
    She finished eating and washed up. Of course if I?m going to stay here I?ll need to know where here is and find out what these Jedi are actually like.
    She went into the fresher and looked at her reflection in the mirror, I wonder if all padawans where braids? Xanatos was wearing one and he?s a boy.
    Making up her mind she took a small adequate portion of her hair and began to braid it. She finished it off with a clear rubber band and looked at herself in the mirror with satisfaction.

She opened the door that led into the hallway, turned the room?s light off and went out into the hallway.

~*~*~

Xanatos returned to his quarters to find an irritated master waiting for him.

?Where have you been padawan?? Qui-Gon began.

?You see Master I went into one of the gardens to meditate after I had made my apologies and I spent more time then I thought while I meditated. I came back here and you were already asleep so I went to bed. I woke up early so I decided to take a walk and get an early breakfast.?

Qui-Gon?s eyes narrowed slightly before responding, ?I trust then that your meditation was successful??

?Yes Master, it was fulfilling.? Xanatos responded.

?Good. Now while you were meditating I got a call from the council. They are sending me on a meditation mission, however you will have to stay here.?

?I see Master.? Xanatos said in a slightly disappointed tone. ?I assume that you are going to make me do the full course of classes then??

?Actually you aren?t, instead you will be helping Master Sierwt teach a group of 5 and 6 year olds.?

Xanatos eyes seemed to widen, ?this is an unusual setup Master, can I just go to the regular classes instead??

?Unusual yes but it is beneficial. Since you do so well in those classes anyway I say it?s about time that you tried something different.? Qui-Gon answered as he saw the pleading look creep into Xanatos? eyes.

?Yes Master.? Xanatos answered reluctantly, he had learned long ago that it was useless to plead with his Master.

?I will be leaving in a hour, you are to report to Master Sierwt in 15 minutes.?

?Yes Master. Is there anything else??
    Qui-Gon gave him a small smile, ?don?t get into any trouble while I?m gone.? He finished and went to go answer the comm unit that was beeping in the living room.

Xanatos sighed and his stomach growled. ?So much for breakfast.? He said to himself as he began the long walk to the 5 and 6 year olds teaching area.

22. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    5 and 6 year olds?????

*gasp*

MASTER!!!!

THat is downright cruel!!!!!!!!!!

Poor Xani........

And Karone is walking around...... O-la-la.....

Sweetness!

:)

Me Liky this!!!!! :D

23. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    Oh, so someone killed his father.

Okay, find him and give him the most painful death you can. ;)

6 year olds!?!? Is this a fic where he kills himself? ;)

24. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    *horrified gasp*

GENERAL!

You want someone to kill Xani dearest??????

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Chapter 8.

Karone walked down the numerous corridors and was in complete awe at everything she saw. there were many different species and there were those that wore braids like Xanatos did. There were many intriguing designs and rooms every where she walked. Everyone seemed busy but in a calm like way. She was greeted a couple of times by passing Jedi and even made a quick greeting herself. She saw eleven 5 and 6 year olds enter a garden with a Jedi Master. Quietly she walked into the garden and watched at a safe distance, concealed by some undergrowth.

?Master Sierwt.? A voice said.

Karone turned her head to see the speaker of the voice only to discover that it was Xanatos.

Xanatos entered the garden and approached Master Sierwt. ?I am here as instructed.?

The Mon Calamari Master turned to look at Xanatos. ?Good.? Master Sierwt turned back to the initiates. ?Children this is padawan Xanatos, he will be assisting me with your teaching for a couple of weeks. ?

Xanatos looked over all the children while Master Sierwt was speaking. There were two female Quarren?s, three male Wookies, one female Rodian, one male Sullustan, two human girls and two human boys.
    Xanatos inwardly groaned, he knew those two boys, it was Obi-Wan and Bruck.

Karone watched as they sat down and the Jedi master began to instruct his students. Xanatos sat next to the Jedi Master and listened to the Jedi Master while at the same time looking at the children.

?Xanatos I want you to take, Queybacca, Obi-Wan, Bruck, Telanae, and Ka-Trillia to another part of the garden and work on their meditation.? Master Sierwt told him.

Xanatos nodded his head as he stood up, ?Ok, follow me.? He said as the five children stood up and followed him.

They came to a small pond that was shaded by a huge Oakley tree. Xanatos led them to the tree and they sat down in a circle next to it.

?Now I want you all to close your eyes and form a mental image in your mind of the pond, purge your mind of distractions and focus on the image. After you have done this I want you to purge the image from your mind and focus inward.? Xanatos began.

They closed their eyes and slipped off in meditation.

Karone who had carefully followed them watched as Xanatos instructed the children. He?s talented that?s for sure. This force thing could be useful for later on, after all I am an assassin. She smiled. All I need is someone to train me adequately. The skills I can do now barely scratch my potential.

Karone crept away and exited the garden It?s time to get busy.

15 minutes later Xanatos came out of meditation when he noticed one of the children had already done so. Soon they had all come out of meditation.

?Alright why don?t we take a small break while I go and ask Master Sierwt about something.? Xanatos told them.

The children nodded their heads and watched as he left before they stood up and began to talk amongst theirselves.

?Hey Oafy-one.? Bruck shouted.

Obi-Wan turned around from talking to Ka-Trillia to see Bruck looking at him with his hands on his hips.

?Don?t get to close to the pond or you?ll fall in.? Bruck teased.

?Who says I?ll fall in?? Obi-Wan asked in an innocent tone.

Bruck advanced on Obi-Wan and they both came closer to the lake as Obi-Wan backed up.

?I do.? Bruck declared.

?Oh, well to bad because it just so happens that someone wants me to get on your nerves.? Obi-Wan retaliated.

?Do you expect me to believe that.? Bruck laughed in disbelief.

?No, but its true.? Obi-Wan replied. ?Bruckoof.?

Bruck stopped laughing and frowned, ?what did you just call me??

?How about Bruckitt?? Obi-Wan said smirking.

Bruck?s cheeks flushed and he charged at Obi-Wan only to find that Obi-Wan had moved at the last second and he was the one plunging into the pond.

Obi-Wan looked over the side of the pond and looked for Bruck. ?You can come up now.? He called.

Bruck used the force to propel himself out of the water, once he got into range he grabbed Obi-Wan and pulled him into th

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.