main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Obi and the Fuzzy Cat (One Post)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by PatttyB0123, Apr 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    Obi is only 15 years old, and still acting like little kid.
    Obi Wan loves animals. In this story Obi got in trouble for his new pet, that made the whole Jedi Council run for their lives.

...The Cat.......

Master Jinn was worried about his apprentice, because Obi Wan was acting really weird.
    The first changes were eating all his meals, and going in the bed earlier than normal.
    The healers were suspicious too because they saw Obi Wan going several times to the healer center to get some bandage and medicine. Although Obi Wan visits to the healers center were frequently, the healers knew that Obi Wan was always force to visit them by his angry master that always have to drag Obi Wan after several lectures.

The Healers knew that Obi Wan did not like visit them too very often after every single mission.

Obi's medical records were too extend that healers could open a new libray with Obi's records.

?I should investigate what Obi wan is hiding from me? say Master Jinn.

One day, when Obi Wan was in one of his classes Master Jinn decided to sneak into Obi?s room.

Slowly opening the door Jinn feels a disturbing in the force, besides a disturbing smell. And what he saw on the bed froze him.

A black cat sleeping like the Sleeping Beauty wearing a satin white cloth.

There were two bowls, one with milk and another with water. Suddenly the little cat purred and looks Jinn with sweet eyes, which make Jinn guilty for sneaking into Obi?s room.

Two hour later Obi came back, but Master Jinn did not say anything.
    Master Jinn say, "Obi get ready" "We have to go today to the Jedi Council to find about our next mission."

Obi felt little panic thinking about how he is going to sneak his new pet into the next mission.

?Well. How I am going to take my little purred friend??
    Lest got Obi Wan, say Jinn ?remember the council does not like wait.?

When they enter to the Jedi room, Obi and Jinn never would be prepared but what happened next.

All the Masters starting running and screaming to nearest safer corner.

?What is going on here? Say, Jinn.

Suddenly a Mau sound was heard in the room. The cat just followed Obi Wan without being notice.

It is Obi Wan say, Jinn dragging Obi Wan by his braid and with the other him carrying the fuzzy cat.
    ?Sorry Master I did not know the Masters were scared about CATS!
    Yes I did not know added Jinn.

Couple days later Obi Wan found a new safe home for the cat.
    A least says Jinn the cat and the Masters are safe.

Suddenly Jinn hear a shhhss sound. A long green reptile was coming from Obi?s room.
    OBI WAN!

2. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    Please review my story thanks

3. mad4dos

mad4dos Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 3, 2003
    nice story keep it up :)
    mad4dos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.