main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends To Love You Forever (Viggy! Obi/Qui mush. Little Obi and big Obi)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Padawan_Jess_Kenobi, Jun 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padawan_Jess_Kenobi

Padawan_Jess_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    Author: Padawan_Jess_Kenobi
    Rating: G, mush/drama
    Timeperiod: Features 5 year old Obi, and 15 year old Obi.
    Summary: Obi-Wan is sick, and his Master tells him a story about when Obi-Wan was younger. Much mush and bits of drama.
    Notes: Instead of trying to update my three fics like a good girl, I worked on this. If any of my readers on my other fics are reading this, I'll try to update my other stories soon. I get out of school in a week, and I will update then. :D Comments on this viggy are very appreciated.

Qui-Gon Jinn was laying contently on his sleep couch, and was just about to doze off, when he heard a knock on the door. It was followed quickly by another rapid one, which was slightly louder than its former. Qui-Gon groaned out loud as the persistent knocking continued. He slowly got off the bed, and stumbled his way over to the front door to his quarters.

Rubbing a large hand across sleepy eyes, he palmed open the door. Sitting on the floor in front of the door, was a small figure. He was hunched up, his legs tucked into his chest, and he was shivering profusely. Qui-Gon immediately knelt down in concern over the figure, turning on an extra light as he went.

Now that he could see better, Qui-Gon could make out the figure to be Obi-Wan Kenobi, a five-year-old initiate that he had met only a short time ago. Obi-Wan looked up shyly, and the Jedi Master could see that the little boy's face was flushed a dark shade of red.

"What's wrong, Obi-Wan?" Qui-Gon asked gently, taking in the boy's pained appearance.

"Don't feel good," Obi-Wan said softly and slowly. His face scrunched up slightly as he talked, showing that it hurt to speak.

Qui-Gon gently picked the little boy up from his huddled position, and laid him against his large chest. "What hurts, my big Jedi?" Normally, that statement would have brought a salvo of hysterical giggles from the boy, but now Obi-Wan just closed his eyes and spoke in a low voice.

Qui-Gon's concern arose quickly. The Obi-Wan he knew was always energetic and laughing. Always smiling. Now, as Qui-Gon looked at his face, he noticed that it looked like the little initiate was about to cry. There must have been something really wrong with the boy.

"Throat, tummy, and right here." Obi-Wan brought a small hand weakly to his chest, and laid it there.
    Qui-Gon looked at Obi-Wan and asked, "Why didn't you go to the Healers?"

Obi-Wan squeezed his eyes shut again, and Qui-Gon saw a shiver pass through boy. "They hurt. Don't like the Healers."

Qui-Gon sighed and questioned the little boy again. "How did you get so sick, Obi-Wan?"

The initiate shrugged his shoulders tiredly, and moved his hand to his stomach. "Don't know. Caught something, I guess." His hand started to fall from his stomach, the boy not having enough strength left to hold it in place.

Qui-Gon caught the hand, and silently marveled how small it looked compared to his. He gently started to stroke Obi-Wan's hand with his thumb.

"There, there, you big sith-killer, you." Qui-Gon's worry once again spiked up again when not a sound was heard from the boy.

Qui-Gon walked lightly to his room, Obi-Wan still against his chest. He crossed the room swiftly, and carefully lay Obi-Wan down on the bed. With the warmth of Qui-Gon's chest gone, Obi-Wan shivered at squeezed himself into a ball. Qui-Gon hurried out of the room and got a large blanket from a chest in his living quarters. Laying it carefully on the sick boy, Qui-Gon tucked Obi-Wan in and made sure the blanket was wrapped securely around him. He put a hand on Obi-Wan's head, and was slightly surprised when he felt a temperature, heat coming off the initiate's forehead in waves.

Obi-Wan let out a dry cough that shook his small body violently. "Hurts, Qui, hurts," he moaned softly.

Qui-Gon's heart broke at the sight, but he struggled to keep his face straight so as not to worry Obi-Wan. "You'll be fine Obi-Wan, just fine."

The initiate's cerulean eyes started to water and his voice came out teary a

2. female_obi_wan

female_obi_wan Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 1, 2002
    Is this fanfic underneath the word 'cuteness' in the dictionary? Well it oughta be. ;)

3. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    *takes deep breath*

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW so cute! [face_love]

Gotta love that Jess. Great job!

4. KrystalBlaze

KrystalBlaze Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    Awwwwwww, Jess!

How cute! AWWWWWW! Obi-Wan's so cute!

5. Darth_Leia_6669

Darth_Leia_6669 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2003
    I almost hate to admit it, but that story brought some warmth even to my icy heart! [face_devil] Ok, I joke, my heart is only half ice! But that was truly a heartwarming story.
    --later--

6. EVILSOAPBUBBLE

EVILSOAPBUBBLE Jedi Youngling

Jun 21, 2003
    AWWWWWWW!

That was great!

7. Hananiah

Hananiah Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2003
    Great story and another way for Obi and Qui to meet adorable!

8. CYNICAL21

CYNICAL21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    lovely images, touching exchanges.

Nicely done.

CYN

9. Obi the Kid

Obi the Kid Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2000
    Nice to read something like this first thing in the morning. Warms the heart!

Good job, Jess!

10. InTheSockOfTheNight

InTheSockOfTheNight Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 31, 2002
    *Sockie unravels and turns into a pile of thread on the carpet*

Awww...what a cutesies little viggie Jessie! Your stories are either total Obi-torture or complete Obi-mush...it is quite a feat when you can writesies both genre's so convincingly! As always, keepsies up the good worksies! :D

11. Padawan_Jess_Kenobi

Padawan_Jess_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    Shame on me for not replying to my readers! [face_shocked] [face_blush] Sorry, so here we go:

Sarah: Is this fanfic underneath the word 'cuteness' in the dictionary? Well it oughta be.

*runs and checks* 8-} Nope. But thank you so much for the comment!

Arwen: Hehe, thanks! I myself love cute little/big Obi. [face_love]

Krystal: Thank you! As I said above, I love cute ickle Obi, and I couldn't resist this story. ;)

Darth_Leia6669: I almost hate to admit it, but that story brought some warmth even to my icy heart! Ok, I joke, my heart is only half ice! But that was truly a heartwarming story.

:D I hope your heart isn't ice... 8-} But thank you, it really makes me so happy to hear thatt my fics have had a good effect on people.

EVILSOAPBUBBLE: Lol, funny name. ;) I'm really glad you liked it, thank you so much for responding.

Hananaih: Great story and another way for Obi and Qui to meet adorable!

Thanks. :) I always thought that the two would be irresistable together, especially in Obi's younger days. [face_love]

CYNICAL21: [face_shocked] Holy crap! Sorry, you're just my favorite author on the whole boards, and I'm grateful you commented on my fic! :) Thank you for the comments, though I personally thought I could have made the images a bit better. ;) Thanks again.

Obi the Kid: Thanks! Those two are so irresistable, aren't they? [face_love]

Sockie: *Sockie unravels and turns into a pile of thread on the carpet*

[face_laugh]

Awww...what a cutesies little viggie Jessie! Your stories are either total Obi-torture or complete Obi-mush...it is quite a feat when you can writesies both genre's so convincingly! As always, keepsies up the good worksies!

[face_blush] That's quite the compliment, Sockie! I'm glad you like both genres of Obi. [face_blush]

Wow, I've never had so many responses to a viggy before! Thank you guys so much!! [face_love]

12. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    Uppers and yuppers!

13. obaona

obaona Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    That was cute. :D What more can be said? :p MUSH! :p

14. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    I loved it. It showed how Obiwan and QG's relationship as father and son instead of just padawan and master. You could tell that they cared for each other.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.