main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Reign of Failure `*`Ep.3 prediction`*` (Obi-Wan POV)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by trust_jedi_owk1, Jun 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trust_jedi_owk1

trust_jedi_owk1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 2, 2002
    Okai, after the long wait, i have a story for you, the reader. However, I'm gonna make things a little interestin'...kinda. as so i hope. enjoy and tell me what you think. cuz ya'll kno da drill. peace like da reese's of pieces. heh heh.

Reign of Failure (PG-13)
    Author's Name: Flip-Wan
    Author's Email: jedi_flip1@fanforce.net

Summary: It's been months now since Anakin Skywaker has left the Jedi Order. The Republic continues to crumble, the Jedi are suffering with a great loss as well, and with two years behind the events of the Clone Wars on Geonosis, nothing has been the same. Many Jedi feel it could never be fixed, blaming it on Anakin's decision to leave the Order. Fingers point to his Master, Obi-Wan Kenobi, for not stopping his apprentice. But with the Council concluding it was never his fault, he is faced with haunting visions of the past and the future, seeking out the source of a dark voice in his head. A source that will change his life forever.

Disclaimer: All recognizable Star Wars names, places and resources aren't owned by me, but by the great Jedi Master himself, George Lucas and Lucasfilm Ltd. Nothing was settled for payment to write this story out of his characters, but I only wanted to write it because the Force was telling me to. The Force tempts me and I follow.

Key Characters: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Padmé Amidala, Bail Organa, Qui-Gon Jinn, Sabé, Mace Windu, Anakin Skywalker [Darth Vader], Darth Sidious, Darth Tyranus[Dooku], Bant

Genre: AU

Spoilers: Caught Between Feelings, A Clouded Future, Fighting The Dark Side (Some of my other work)

Time Frame: Two years after AOTC. Three months after Anakin decides to leave the Jedi Order.

Author's Note: Please note that this is my incite on the end to Ep.3, if you feel you don't want to be spoiled, don't read it. This was also written from the eyes of General Obi-Wan Kenobi, but in my original/rough copy it was in third person POV. And this is in first person POV. But I haven't got much feedback on which style of writing is best for me to write in. I'm just going by what seems right for the story. If you oppose, read it from third person POV, its original concept. And enjoy, anyways.

Things in \\ indicate bonds between Master and Apprentice. Things in * indicate thoughts.

PART ONE:

The halls of the Jedi Temple were just not the same anymore. No one could look at each other in the same way. Times had changed tremendously since the events on Geonosis.

The Jedi were more than just the protectors of peace and justice. We worked alongside the clone army as generals. It was like the status of 'we were never soldiers' has proved us wrong. We were now. Fighting to keep the Republic in order. Many star systems have come to rebel against the Republic forcing us to go into full scale civil wars around the Inner and Deep Worlds. It's been too much mayhem that several Jedi have hung up their lightsabers. Fled into hiding, hoping that the life of their past, the Jedi life, will never be looked at again. To rebel in the same cause as those who opposed the new system of justice. Many left feeling they couldn't risk what the Emperor had in store for the Order now, who still stayed in the shadows, since the beginning of the Clone Wars. It wasn't safe for any of us still left on Coruscant in full exposure in the Jedi Temple. I guess I'm one of the crazy people here. But I refuse to give up, as much as the few hundred of Jedi still left in the Temple, we fight to fix the Republic. To ensure it won't fall into the hands of the Dark Side. But now it is too hard to call by.

Any such threat or harm would be taken out by force with little or no attempt to reach a settlement first. We *were* keepers of the peace and justice. We *were* the mediators of the galaxy. Now, we are soldiers, fighting the war to keep this Republic intact. I refuse to look at it in that way, but I guess I can't. Not anymore. Not after what has happened on th

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.