main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FIC: Revenge of the Blue Banana (JA, drunk Obi...sequel to my fic: The Blue Banana)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Obi the Kid, Nov 3, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi the Kid

Obi the Kid Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2000
    Title: Revenge of the Blue Banana
    Author: Obi the Kid (hlnkid@aol.com)
    Rating: PG
    Summary: Pre-TPM, (Obi is 16). The blue banana strikes again?think Drunk Obi.
    Archive: Please ask me first.
    NOTES: This is for Bant_Eerin!!!! Who inspired the original Blue Banana. Thanks Bant!!!
    DISCLAIMER: The characters and venue of Star Wars are copyrighted to Lucas Films Limited. The characters not recognizable from this venue are copyrighted to Tracy C. Knight. The story is the intellectual property of Tracy C. Knight and is copyrighted to her. She makes no profit from the
    writing or distribution of this story.

SPECIAL NOTE: You can find my first Blue Banana fic: "The Blue Banana" on my website here: http://www.angelfire.com/movies/obithekid/

==========================
    Revenge of the Blue Banana
    ==========================
    (Obi-Wan, Reeft, Bant and Garen were given permission to have a slumber party in the apartment that Bant and her Master shared. The Masters decided that a little free time was in order for all of the young apprentices.)

Bant: Okay guys, who's up for a little snack?

Garen: No way Bant, you know you can't cook.

Bant: Shut up Garen, I can too. But this is not something you cook. It's a fruit. And it makes you feel like the happiest little padawan in the temple. You've got to try it.

Obi: Oh no. This is not what I think it is. Is it?

Reeft: Hey, I need to relax a bit. I'm game?what is it?

(Bant leaves for a minute then returns with an armful of the snack in question.)

Obi: Oh no.

Bant: Blue Banana's. They are sooooo good. Try one Reeft.

(Reeft and Garen both began eating away at the fruit. Obi, at first, was reluctant to join, before eventually being persuaded. Not long after, all 4 padawans were feeling the intoxicating effects.)

Bant: Hey Obiiiiiiii? Told ya they were goooooooooood?mmmmmmmmmm

Obi: Bant? I seeeeee youuuuuuuuu. Why do you have 2 heads?

Garen: Only 2? I see 3 of you Obiiii..hahaha? Whoa man, this stuff is wild. Reefy? Where are youuuuuuuuuuu?

Bant: Hang on boyzzzzz?there are more of these in the kitchen?woooooooo?yummmmmmm?want summmmmmm more?

Obi: Sure?why not? Can anyone tell me my name, I seem to have misplaced it, and I need to knowwwwww what it is so Master can find meeeeeeeee.

Garen: Wobi-Wan Bakobi. Jedi Paddywand to Master Wui-gonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn?he is so tall. WOW!! I can see my fingers?see Obiiiiiiii? Look?they move?hehehehehehe?.

(The students continued their experiment for the next hour or so, then Obi realized that he needed to go home.)

Obi: I can't stay Baaaaaant. Jinny will be soooooooo lonely. He's my Master you know. I like him. And I like you and Karen and Raft too?you are my frenz. Can you help me up? I think my legs are missing.

Bant: You got legs Obiiiiiii?3 of them?you beeeee okay walking home alone?

Obi: Bant please? I'm?um?wait?yeah?I'm 16 now?only 3 legs? When did I lose one? Damn?Qui-Qui gonna be mad at meeeeeeeee?mmmmmmmmmm?ok?m'going home now?by my frenz?be good.

Reeft: Byeeeeeeeee Bakobi?I'm gonna sleep right here. Night. (He collapses, his head landing right on Garens feet.) Ouch! Your feet hurt Karen.

Garen: Raft?git off my feet?can't move?bye Obo. Say hi to Gui-Jon for meeeeeee. Oh man, I need a drink.

Bant: Beeeee careful Obiiiiii?I loveeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuu.

(Obi staggers down the hall, eventually finding his way to he and Qui-Gon's apartment. He tries to be quiet so as not to wake his Master, but?it was not to be.)

Qui: Problem Padawan? (The Master was standing in the doorway to Obi's bedroom, blocking his entrance.)

Obi: No siree bob. No problem at all. I'm just dandy. How 'bout you?

Qui: Bob? Dandy? You've been drinking haven't you?

Obi: Who me? Never Jinny. You told me not to drink?I would never ever never do sumthen you don't want me to.

Qui: Then why are you acting like a fool?

Obi: HAHAHAHA!!! You're so funny Qui. You make me laugh.

Qui: O

2. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
  3. Maru-Ba

Maru-Ba Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2000
    This story is just too funny, i've read studd from other sites by ObiThe and its just to halierous, more, more!
    Maru-Ba
    (read my fic "The Other" a first fic)

4. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    Thanks Maru!!!

5. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
  6. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    up we go!!

7. JediRogue9

JediRogue9 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2000
    ROTFL!!!!!

8. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    HA! Up!!!

9. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    LOL! That was really funny, Obi the Kid!

10. Jedi_KnightMariah

Jedi_KnightMariah Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2000
    AHAHAHA!!! B-blue.....HAHAHA!!! Rant as a BB problam. I's nevers touch da stuff. Woo! Whys da room spinnin'? Doesn' matta! So funnys! Yous so's funnys Obi! So so so soooooooooooo funnys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.