main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Swings and Roundabouts (JA - RR) *Final post *

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jemmiah, Nov 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jemmiah

Jemmiah Jedi Master star 5

Mar 5, 2000
    Welcome to the latest Jemmiah Chronicles Round Robin. :D Let the insanity begin! :) :) :)

"Stupid school?stupid, stupid ex-teachers and their stupid ideas! Help me? Everybody knows I'm beyond help! I hate 'em!"

That wasn't entirely fair. Whilst it was perfectly within her rights to bemoan her bad luck, Jemmiah knew full well that she had been the one who'd ultimately given her consent to carry on with her studies following her recent expulsion from the prestigious Coruscant Finishing School for Ladies.

Finishing? Jemmiah gave an imperious, disgusted snort. It had certainly darned near finished her!

The silly prank that she and Geri "The Spider' Pippage had indulged in - to whit the unauthorised borrowing of the head teacher's aircar - may ultimately have brought about her downfall, but conversely her despicable actions meant her street cred had soared right through the roof. Just the way the head teacher had when he'd been thrown from the back of the aircar on crash-landing?

Nobody liked the head teacher. The other tutors hated the miserable old Gamorrean swine, and they'd gone out of their way to make sure that, expelled or otherwise, Jemmiah still got the best of tutoring outwith school premises. She'd been a popular - if unorthodox pupil and she supposed some gratitude was due to her teachers in their desire to see her education completed?but then again Jemmy's gratitude did not extend to the gruelling physical exercise Ms Murdleberry had so kindly mapped out for her. Gabali, swimming, Bolo ball?and worst of all jogging.

"You want to keep that pretty figure of yours, my dear?" Murdleberry had asked rhetorically. "Take up exercise and forget men."

"I'm sure it's possible to combine both?" Jemmy had replied helpfully.

The answer had of course gone right over Ms Murdleberry's head.

"What kriffing use is jogging going to be in my as yet unspecified future career?" Growled Jemmiah to herself, slinging the canvas bag containing her crisp, white running shorts over one shoulder. "Unless I become a smuggler and need to learn to run quickly? I mean, c'mon! How's that going to look at an interview?"

Two copper eyes, round and disparaging, rolled contemptuously in her head as she mimicked the situation.

"Do you have any relevant qualifications, ma'am?" "No, but I can jog!" She answered herself with the full force of her ascorbic wit. "Keep fit is nonsense! It's a pathetic excuse to cull the paranoid, pill-popping exercise junkies that threaten to overtake this galaxy! Let them loose on a row-machine for five hours at a time and then call for the mortician!" She swished her Gabali stick ominously for a moment as if it were a weapon, daring any invisible listeners to say otherwise. "And it's always the unfit imbeciles that go in for that sort of thing. Don't they realise that if they spent some more quality time vegetating on the couch at home they'd have a much greater chance of living to old age than by taking a run down the streets of coronary city? Like this," she brandished the stick, "is going to get me a clerical job!"

Of course, Qui-Gon was the one who wanted her to get a clerical job. Something nice and safe. Something totally unconnected with Lilith Demodae. Something that kept her always within sight. Something?dull. And Jemmiah did NOT want a dull career! She wanted to race swoops! She wanted to?she wanted?well, something! She didn't know what exactly. But she doubted very much that it would be whatever Qui-Gon wanted for her. One of the two of them was going to wind up very disappointed.

"Ah, well. We all change?have to accept the reality of situations, even if it's not what we want. We all grow up in time. " She shrugged, turning off the lights to Evla's apartment, casting an unenthusiastic look at the dark sky outside, lit as if by torchlight by the intersecting lines of traffic high above. "It had to happen to Qui-Gon eventually."

And with that Jemmiah shut the door behind her, wondering if the gymnasium that Rela had recommended might contain any attractive

2. mouse2

mouse2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 1999
    I don't want to have to wheel you about in a wheelchair?"

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!! Brings back memories!~ ;) :D

3. Seraphena

Seraphena Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 2003

It wasn't, Obi-Wan realised, the idea of his taking Jemmiah out that was causing the incredible reaction but rather his choice of destination.

Glad to catch this at the start. Great openning. *grabs some popcorn and settles in for all the excitment*

4. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    I loved the approach of Jemmiah to Obi-Wan, so characteristic. And the whole thing with the finishing school was hilarious!

5. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Here goes nothing. ::plugs nose and dives in.::
    The announcement certainly came as a shock. There was no question of that, since it inspired so many different reactions. From one friend, it would spawn encouragement while the other raged against the merest mention of it. From her Master, there only came disappointment and a simple question.

"Why, Li?"

Liara Khe blew out her cheeks, raking her fingers almost violently through the mess of curls that normally lay beneath her cowl. "You know perfectly well why, Master. My place is not here."

Master Fione Eriz eyed the bag at her apprentice's feet with a mixture of frustration and defeat, clearly searching for words appropriate to this sort of situation. At a loss for such words, she instead hid her frown behind a mug of tisane.

Li's eyes narrowed at the familiar, patient gesture, but she refused to respond.

Typical. When things go wrong, take a vow of silence and get an herbal high until your dutiful apprentice swears to change her mind.

Not sithing likely this time.

"I was hoping there would be some way..."

"Master," Li said sharply. "It's not like I'm abandoning the Order. I'm just asking for freedom."

"Freedom?" Fione gestured so violently, so thoughtlessly, that whatever had been left in the mug was now decorative watercolor on the cheap tablecloth. "You call this freedom?"

"It's freedom from a lot of things," she countered bitterly. "Where I'm going, I'll have a chance. I'll have my own discipline, my own restrictions, and I won't have overprivileged Temple brats kicking me to the ground for what I am."

Unexpectedly, the spill of tisane was nothing compared to the spill of humiliating tears that she had forgotten to restrain. Turning in her chair, she pulled up her cowl, using the motion to wipe furiously at her eyes. There was no point in hiding it and certainly no way Fione wouldn't know, but she had to retain some of her dignity in this.

Leaving was going to be hard enough as it was.

There was a sigh and a familiar hand reached across, extending a folded square of cloth. Li took it, mumbling her thanks, but her eyes were on that hand that she knew so well. It had the capacity to draw upon the treasures of knowledge from Jedi a thousand years back, but it was, by the universe's standards, a deformed thing. The fingers were gnarled, curling at unnatural angles, bones and muscles refusing to work in harmony. Most visitors to the Archives would not note this, but it was a familiar thing to most.

They all had their deformities, whether emotional or physical. It was not a mark of shame to be an Archivist, to be an eternal student of the Force's wisdom, but it required a certain type.

Li's personal oddity was why she had to go, why she could not endure the confines of the Temple one minute longer if she wanted to keep her mind in a healthy state.

And, from the look in Fione's eyes, she was beginning to understand.

"I was hoping you would be content to be as one of us," she sighed. "You've been a dedicated apprentice, but your mind was always on what you thought you should be."

Unable to withstand any more jibes, Li pushed to her feet, hardly towering over her Master, but drawing herself up.

"It is not discontent to succeed," she corrected quietly.

Slinging her gym bag over her shoulder, Li offered a crooked smile. "I'm going," she pronounced, "with or without your blessing."

Her Master would still not look at her, was still clutching her empty mug as though it would do her any good.

"Sith, Master," she sighed. "It's not the Dark Side. It's just a gym."

"A gym outside of the Temple," she snapped. "I don't see why..."

She pushed her chair back against the table. "Because every time I try at the Temple, I run into skeptics like you or the people who expel me from the training halls to make room for the 'real' Jedi."

To her credit, Fione blanched and Li knew she'd won.

"All right," she conceded. "But don't stay out too late. There's files to be shelve

6. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    So, is anyone going to jump on the bandwagon? Come on, let's get this started!

7. Ty-gon Jinn

Ty-gon Jinn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    Jedi Knight Yu Martuf sighed. ?You want to do what, Padawan??

Bal Jolenar, Martuf?s apprentice, leaned against the wall inside the door of his master?s room. He stood quite a bit taller than Martuf, and, looking down, he felt stupid pleading his case this way. ?I just want to go out for a bit.?

?Out? Do you have any idea what kind of implications that would have??

?Jedi leave the Temple all the time, Master.?

Martuf rolled his eyes. They had had this discussion a million times if they?d had it once before. ?They leave the Temple on official business, Padawan. They go out for a purpose, not to kill time. If you do have time on your hands, may I suggest meditation? You could use some saber practice as well.?

?Master, all I?m asking for is a trip to go out and get shaak nuggets.?

?They?re having shaak strips this evening in the commons.?

?That?s not the same! I just want to be able to go out and get some nuggets, have the opportunity to get blue ardeberry ice cream if I want it??

?It?s not like you?ve never been outside the Temple before. I?ve let you go out by yourself before.?

Jolenar had to resist the urge to roll his own eyes. ?To the dock outside the Archives, so I could load the ship and meet you at the Jedi Chapter House on Montecito!?

?Are you saying that doesn?t count??

?I realize that we?re expected to stay in the Temple for a reason. But do you really want to raise an apprentice who?s sheltered, and unfamiliar with the real ways of the galaxy??

?And shaak nuggets will fix that??

?Shaak nuggets will help.?

Martuf sighed, throwing up his hands. ?I take it that?s why you?re not wearing the traditional Jedi garb?? Jolenar was dressed in blue pants, a stiff, casual type that looked like something worn by nerfherders, and a white uniform-style shirt, with the collar left open, and the tail left untucked. The traditional Jedi robe was worn over it, but the tunic, the sash, the typical canvas pants and leather boots were gone; the padawan was dressed in some sort of athletic shoe.

?Fine,? Martuf said in resignation, ?Fine. Go. Get out of here, go get your shaak nuggets, your soda, and your ice cream, go spend the afternoon out there in Coruscant. It?s got to be better than having Master Yoda see you dressed that way.?

A smile lept across Jolenar?s unshaven face. ?Thanks, Master.? He turned around to go, when he felt Martuf?s grasp on his hair, pulling against the back of his neck. His master had grabbed him by the braid hanging down between his shoulders.

?Just remember, Bascha. I?m the only reason you have this. I can cut it off if I have to, and I will not hesitate to come find you and drag you back to the Temple by this.?

?Yes, sir.?

8. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    ?I realize that we?re expected to stay in the Temple for a reason. But do you really want to raise an apprentice who?s sheltered, and unfamiliar with the real ways of the galaxy??

?And shaak nuggets will fix that??

?Shaak nuggets will help.?

oh, boy, I don't know why that's so funny but I can't stop laughing about that. Maybe it's too much stress, no sugar. :) I'm looking forward to that character.

9. Jemmiah

Mar 5, 2000
    This is great, guys! :D I'm so glad to see this is going so well. I'll comment a little more fully when I return from work. :)

10. mouse2

Oct 29, 1999
    A fabulous start!!

Ish I can wait to see more about Liara. Same with Bascha Ty-gon. Seems like everyone needs to let off a little steam at the gym. ;)

11. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    mouse, you CAN wait to learn more about Liara? Uh-oh. I didn't know it was that bad! This is actually the first time that a character comes close to resembling me. her/me=Curly auburn hair/curly auburn hair, feels like the Force is taunting her/feels like God sometimes mocks her, klutz/beyond klutz, archivist/someday librarian. I didn't start it out meaning to be that way, but...

12. mouse2

Oct 29, 1999
    Oops! Sorry Ish! I definately meant CAN'T wait.

That's what I get for typing with one hand and holding the baby in the other. [face_blush]

13. Jemmiah

Mar 5, 2000
    Apprentices everywhere, wanting to cut free for a while! The perfect recipe for trouble! :D Well done guys: you've both got some wonderfully engaging characters there! :) :) :)

My own humble effort will follow in due course. However, in the need to preserve my sanity I will from now on only write on certain days. Not made up my mind which just yet, but I'm too long in the tooth now to write each and every day! :p

14. Wampasmak

Wampasmak Jedi Master star 3

Apr 6, 2000
    It was a short word. Shorter than yes.

I had to read that line three times because I kept laughing...the story is looking great thus far, I've got a post in mind but I think I'll let things get just the slightest bit farther along before I throw Hmiol in.

15. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    i loved that line as well. Took me 2 readings to figure it out. I'm a bit slow, though.

16. Sabe126

Sabe126 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    Jemmiah ? Sounds like typical Jemmy! Nice to see her back on form! I think that Qui-Gon will end up disappointed, not her. ROTFL at her comment about men and exercise and Obi-Wan?s comparing himself and Qui-Gon to a Jawa and a Wookie!

I?m curious to know what it is about the amusement park that so worries Qui-Gon. Could it have anything to do with Sal-Fina?

DarthIshtar- I too am looking forward to finding out more about Li. The gym might not be the ?dark side? but you couldn?t blame her if it drove her down that path. Who does the manager think he is?

Ty-gon Jinn - ROTFL at Jolenar?s need for nuggets! He raised some good points. He needs to experience life outside the Temple and the purchase of shaak nuggets might be vital to a mission one day! :)

----------------------------------------

Here is my contribution!

Mia walked through the Archives, she didn?t need to search for Rem among the various Jedi Masters and apprentices seated at the data stations, she knew where he would be. Taking the staircase to the second level she made her way to the history section and found him at his usual table.

Sitting down opposite, she studied him as he continued to read from the terminal. He and Master Fisto had returned from Gala a month ago and he had been trying to make up the work he had missed ever since. In the blue light of the Archives he looked tired and definitely in need of a break she decided.

?How is it going?? She asked, when he glanced up to acknowledge her presence.

?Just the history assignment left. I?ve nearly finished but I need to go to the Coruscant Museum of Ancient History to check something.? He told her, continuing to make notes on his data pad.

?I?m impressed.?

?Thank you.? He smiled wryly, ?I take it that you?ve done yours??

Mia nodded, ? I finished mine last night, it?s pretty quiet at home at the moment.?

?Master Sifo-Dyas is away again?? He asked.

?Yes.?

?You should have come over.?

?No?, she shook her head, her braid flying back and forth. ?It was your last evening with Master Fisto. I didn?t want to intrude.?

?He?s only away for a few days.? He put down the data pad. ?So, what are you doing here??

?Looking for you.? She lowered her voice. ?I was on my way to the turbolift when I happened to overhear Obi-Wan speaking to Master Jinn. I think he?s planning to go to the amusement park with Jemmiah.?

?Who Master Jinn?? Rem teased. He laughed as she glared in response. ?Anyway, what makes you think Kenobi wants us tagging along??

Mia rolled her eyes. ?We wouldn?t go with them. It just sounded like a good idea and besides, you?ve always wanted to go there.?

?I never said that.? He frowned, trying to remember.

?You did.? She insisted.

?When??

?When you were 9.? Mia replied triumphantly.

?Oh yes, I remember that very well.?

Ignoring his sarcasm she continued, ?We heard the stories about the padawans who sneaked out there one night. You said that you wanted to copy them one day.?

?I also remember that they were caught.?

Mia shrugged, that was true. ?We just won?t copy that bit.?

?Maybe we should get permission?? He suggested.

?From whom exactly? Master Fisto is on Brentaal and Sifo-Dyas is somewhere on the other side of the galaxy.? She sighed, ?Look, the Ancient History Museum is in the same district. You said you have to go there. We could combine the two??

?Perhaps.? Rem smiled.

?Who will know if we take a detour on the way back to the Temple? After all that studying you deserve a break.?

?I?ll think about it.? He conceded, starting to re shelve the data files.

?Good.? Over the years she had learnt that, that usually meant he would agree. ?I?ll try and find out more and see you later.? She picked up a holobook. ?We might not get another chance like this.? Mia stood up, ?This belongs downstairs. I?ll put it back for you. We can?t have you upsetting Madame Nu!? She disappeared in the direction of the stairs.

?Mia wait!? Rem gathered up his data p

17. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Good grief, it's attack of the Archives! And um, I might be Li very soon because I entered a contest for brides-to-be where 8 get makeovers for their big day, including 12 weeks of personal training sessions, and they just told me I'm one of the 8. So if all goes according to plan, I'll be the one on that blasted treadmill!

I like Mia!

18. Jemmiah

Mar 5, 2000
    "Can't have you upsetting Master Nu." Now there's a pretty image: certainly not someone to get on the wrong side of! Nice introductory scenes between the padawans, especially their rememberences of sneaking away to see the amusement park before. :)

Only some of the following post is based on real life. Mouse knows which bits! ;)

Feet, it seemed, were evil, repugnant things. Sometimes Jemmiah thought they had a mind of their own.

Her own delicate feet were at that very moment dangling lifelessly at the end of her legs, having neither the strength or the inclination to carry her a single step further. Swollen, puffy skin protruded from the socks around her ankles giving the appearance of her having worn garments several sizes too small. If Jemmy concentrated very hard?maybe squinted just a little?she could just about see the heat rising up from her gym shoes trying to escape into the atmosphere. It was no longer easily discernible where her shoes began and her soles ended.

Simply, her feet had melted.

It was a slight exaggeration but Jemmiah found the notion of removing her shoes to be utterly repugnant in every respect; not remotely convinced that her toes would still be intact on pulling them out of her footwear - maybe leaving her with only two bleeding stumps. And blisters! Force help her - she didn't think she could get home without walking on her hands! It was as if she were hobbling about with a water balloon about to burst inside each shoe.

Jemmiah regarded her reflection mournfully for a moment in the mirrored wall opposite. Sticky, tousled hair lay plastered against her brow, which she drew back with a shaky hand. Her cheeks were red and overheated and her body totally devoid of energy?no doubt Obi-Wan would think that a totally helpless Jemmiah was extraordinarily appealing.

"I don't think I could fight him off anyway." Jemmy sighed at her reflection, raising a weak hand by way of a greeting. "Actually, I don't think I'd want to. He'd be pretty useful right now, if I could persuade him to carry me home on his shoulders. Provided I wasn't wearing my short skirt of course: that might just cause a stir! Not to mention the fact that Master J would never speak to either of us again if I arrived home with my legs wrapped around his padawan's neck?"

Her reflection pouted back at her.

"You're so right. As always." Jemmiah agreed with herself. "That's what I like about you - you always say the right things! Do you know what I'd like at this particular moment in time? Apart from a foot transplant or a trained chiropodist? No?" She quizzed her reflection, looking the exhausted girl up and down for a moment. "I'd like Master Jinn to collect me so I could maybe get a bit of a sympathy vote going. You know, maybe let him think I was on the verge of requiring amputation? He'd surely go for it - I know what he's like. The poor man's a sucker for a hard luck story! Especially when it's me!"

Maybe she wouldn't have to lie about the amputation? Even the effort of bending forward to untie the now- fashionable laces on the front of her shoes was just too painful. The slightest movement within a radius of two miles of her feet caused an intolerable degree of pain. When some stooped, elderly lady (who in appearance looked like a younger, less green Yoda) entered into the room wearing her stretch aerobics outfit Jemmiah had snapped at her:

"Quit breathing on me! You're hurting my feet!"

The poor old dear had turned and fled as quickly as the elast-trim in her leotard allowed.

"I hate my feet." Jemmiah sing-songed. "I guess the feeling's mutual. Where's the gym instructor when you need a helping hand? Coz I'm not budging from here until someone comes to help me. I don't care if I have to sit here all night. Hang on?I can call Rela on my com! Maybe she can persuade Quiggy to come and get me? There's no way he'll listen to me if I mention it's just blisters?"

She rummaged around in her bag for a moment in search of her com unit, wondering whether Obi-Wan had managed to persuade hi

19. Ty-gon Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    Let's face it - who dares use the freshers in your cantina? Come on - they've not been cleaned in years! Nobody knows if the décor is actually supposed to be that colour or if the plumbing's defective?

FOCL!!

20. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Lol. Leave it to Jemmy to use extortion of gargantuan proportions just to get to the front of the line! And hands off, Jem, the instructor's mine! ;)

21. Ty-gon Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    Knight Martuf wandered into the Archives, looking about. When his curious wandering eyes finally met those of Lady Jocasta Nu, he stopped in his tracks. ?Mistress Nu, how nice to see you again.?

?And you, Knight Martuf. Is there anything I can help you find??

Martuf smiled. ?Yes, actually, there is. I?m looking for Nessa Menel-Luin.?

?Ah,? the senior librarian smiled. ?Hold on.?

Martuf sat down at one of the long, burnished Endor wood tables to wait for a moment. Just when he got comfortable, he saw his first padawan, now an archivist, come to stand next to him. Scrambling to his feet, he stood up to greet the lovely young lady. ?Hi, Bookworm,? he said, hugging her, using the old nickname he had given her when she had been his apprentice.

Smiling, Nessa patted Martuf on the back. ?Hey, Yu.?

?You know, that?s exactly why I want my padawans to just call me ?Master.??

Nessa laughed as she sat down next to him. ?What?s on your mind, Master??

?It?s Bal,? Martuf admitted, sighing.

?You mean Spike?? Nessa teased, using the nickname Martuf liked to use for his current padawan.

?No, no,? Martuf corrected. ?He wants to be called ?Bascha? now. One of his friends gave him the nickname, I guess.?

Nessa laughed. ?I?m afraid that?s my fault. He ran into another padawan here in the archives a few days ago? a girl, dark hair, gorgeous eyes, nice? figure??

?I get the picture, Nessa.?

?Anyway, she forgot his name and guessed ?Bascha.? It?s a reasonable guess; at least it sounds rather like a nickname in many cultures. I was teasing him. I told him he?d better start answering to it if he wanted her to remember him.?

Martuf rolled his eyes. ?Well, at least that answers that. It?s a little distressing now, though?? he dropped his voice to a whisper. ?He?s outside the Temple right now.?

Nessa laughed. ?And what?s the big deal??

?What?s the big deal? He had no homework to complete out there, no errands to run, nothing that I wanted him to monitor? he wanted to kill time, Nessa. Do you know what kinds of things are out there? There are things that could ruin a Jedi.?

Nessa looked at him seriously. ?What did he want to do??

Martuf felt his last comment burning in his ears as he admitted, ?He wanted to go out for shaak nuggets.?

Nessa started laughing again, this time seriously. She couldn?t speak for a moment, then she finally caught her breath. ?Oh, for Yoda?s sake, Master! You and I snuck out for ice cream several times!?

?Yes, but this is alone. I don?t want my padawan thinking he can just sneak out whenever he pleases. He?s just so stubborn??

?He?s not stubborn, he?s steadfast.?

?You were pretty steadfast yourself.?

?You trained me, Master.?

Martuf sighed as Nessa smiled. ?I just don?t see why he insisted, now, on going for shaak nuggets.?

?Let him assert some independence, Master. This isn?t open-faced rebellion, it?s typical teenage-boy-hunger.?

?It?s like I told him, they?re serving shaak strips in the commons tonight. Snorg cutlets, too.?

?So he?s sick of the Jedi cafeteria! I can?t believe you could possibly hold that against him. Face it, Master. The Disciplines of the Jedi Order are great and varied, but cuisine has never been one of them.?

Martuf rolled his eyes. The girl was just begging to be teased back. ?You?re a heretic, Nessa.?

?You trained me, Master.?

22. Ty-gon Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    BTW, I posted Nessa's profile over in the planning thread. :) I think I'll stop at three characters... I just couldn't resist.

23. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    LOL This is great so far guys...though you have all now scared me away from gyms and anything athletic. ;)

24. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    *shoot, shoot, shoot*[/b]

Just peaked and see I've missed the start!!! :mad: don't have the time to read so I'll have to wait till I get off work so I can reply properly!!

*I'll be back!*

25. Sabe126

Sabe126 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    DarthIshtar - Thanks! Attack of the Archives! - I'm a Librarian, I have to have one scene set in the Archives! :)

Jemmiah- Thanks! Jemmy's feet are putting me off my lunch! LOL! ROTFL at her conversation with Rela. Amazing that how ever painful her feet are, she can still talk the hind leg off a, can't think of a suitable SW creature at the moment! A shame that she can't call Obi-Wan to rescue her but I am sure the gym instructor will make an interesting substitute! ;)

Ty-gon Jinn - Hey, Yu. - LOL! The Disciplines of the Jedi Order are great and varied, but cuisine has never been one of them - ROTFL! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.