main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Thank You For Loving Me-JA

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Renton Kenobi, Dec 6, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Renton Kenobi

Renton Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2000
    You don't really know what you have till it's gone

Quantim Psyhics, the class that spawned from the Sith itself. Obi-Wan Kenobi
    sat in the back of the class bored out of his mind. He knew the stuff inside and out, well no not really but he made it through. His friend, Anen Li was out cold asleep. Her red-golden hair fell over her face and he smiled when he heard her lightly snore. Looking up at the chronometer. **Good** He thought to himself. Only two more hours until his Master came home.

Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn was sent out on a dangerous mission to a planet in a bloody civil war. For safety percautions they told Obi-Wan to stay behind. Of course Obi-Wan was not fond of this idea, but he wouldn't go and disobey the council's orders, not on something like this that could risk both their lives in the process.

But there was a strange feeling about the whole situation.

He couldn't get it. Trying to figure it out since his Master had left, which was over three months ago. It was his anxieties, he was sure of it. Smiling he remembered Qui-Gon's scoldings about listening to his anxieties. The bell finally rang to sound the end of class. Gently poking Anen to wake her up she nodded, with fabric marks on her forehead and she gathered her things. Runing her slender fingers through her hair she asked. "Walk you home?"

"Sure but isn't it I that should be asking that?"

2. Jade's Fire2003

Jade's Fire2003 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 12, 1999
    I like the beginning. Post more soon!

3. Master_Tahl

Master_Tahl Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 10, 2000
    A new story by Renton Yay!
    Uh-Oh Obi's got that "I have a bad feeling about this" feeling again. Post again soon Renton!

4. imzadi

imzadi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 19, 2000
    Ooh intriguing!!! I hope you can post some more soon!

5. padawanmac

padawanmac Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 7, 1999
    OOOOOOOOOOOOh! This looks really good! Can't wait for more. POST SOON!!!

6. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    COOL!!!
    Post more!!!

7. jedi_master_gimpy

jedi_master_gimpy Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    Wahoo!! It's looking good, Renton!! I'm looking forward to more! :D

8. Obi the Kid

Obi the Kid Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2000
    WOOHOO!!! A new Renton fic!!!

9. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    As they walked to the quarters Obi-Wan noticed Mace Windu and Yoda standing in front of the entrance to his home, waiting. Walking up to them he asked with Anen right behind him. "What's wrong?"

Mace looked at Yoda and he nodded. "Anen," Mace spoke. "I think it is best you went home to your Master now." Obi-Wan looked at Anen and she questioned him silently if he wanted her to stay. He nodded and she turned and left. "Obi-Wan, comon inside with us."

"What is this all about Master Windu?" Obi-Wan walked into the small living room and sat down. "Why isn't Master Qui-Gon not home yet?"

Yoda looks to Obi-Wan and then to Mace Windu. Rubbing his bald head with a dark hand he began. "Obi-Wan, I hate to have to tell you this." Obi-Wan looked almost in a panic. "Qui-Gon was killed in action last night."

The world came to a screaching hault.

Breath catching in his throat he gasped. No! No! This couldn't be! He told Obi-Wan before he left that he would be back in time for his birthday! They had so much to do!

"Obi-Wan, so sorry I am." Yoda put his knobby hand on his leg and Obi-Wan remained silent. The words could not come out of his mouth.

Instead of words, uncontrollable tears fell down his cheeks. Not able to even wipe them away he let them fall. Soaking into the top of his tan tunic, making it become a tad bit darker. Standing up he quickly bowed and ran into his Master's room and shut the door.

Picking up a glass he threw it. The glass shatering on the floor wasn't even there to him. Nothing seemed real, as if it was all a dream.

Flinging himself onto his Master's bed he burried his head into the feather pillow inhaling the musky scent of his Master.

Slowly, he cried himself to sleep.

10. imzadi

Sep 19, 2000
    *speechless* Wow! That was... wow!

11. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    OMG!!! Please post more!!!!! This is really good:)
    -S-W K

12. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    He's not dead, he's not dead..no no no...

Renton? This is WOW!!! How old is Obi?

13. jedi_master_gimpy

jedi_master_gimpy Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    Oh my heckin' heckers!!!! Qui's dead?! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppp!!!! I can't believe it!!! Reeeeeeeeeeeentttoooooooooooonnnnnn!!! So far you've had evil-crazy-Qui and dead-Qui...what's next? Marinated Qui on a stick?

More!!

14. padawan3

padawan3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    No no no no no no no, Qui-gon can't be dead.

15. Teebones

Teebones Jedi Padawan star 4

May 8, 2000
    Qui-Gon? Dead? I'm speachless...

UP

16. Tenel'Ka

Tenel'Ka Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 5, 2000
    Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
    This can NOT be happening!!!

MORE!!!!!

17. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    *Renton Smiles*

I am evil aren't I?

18. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

KADI-WAN_KENOBI Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2000
    Yes, you are!

Now post already!!

19. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    C'mon please post more?????!!!!

20. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    Stop smiling Renton, and POST!!!!! You are very evil!!hehehe

21. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    The following week they held the memorial for Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn. Many of the Jedi Masters and other Padawans came to pay their last respects to the Jedi Master. Sitting up in the front of the pyre Obi-Wan Kenobi stared out into the night up at the sky. Looking at the stars trying to find some guidance.

Anen, and Bant sat down next to him. He tried his best not to cry. Bant and Anen looked at eachother once and awhile concerned for their friend. He had taken it quite hardly. He didn't hardly talk to anyone anymore.

As the sirvice continued Obi-Wan was remembering his memories of his wonderful Master. Missions, birthdays, vacations. But one came to mind he remembered quite clearly.

A six year old Obi-Wan Kenobi ran down the hall chasing his friend Bant. "Hey come back Bant!" Turning the corner he ran into a large body. Obi-Wan fell back and slid across the marble floor.

"Oh I'm sorry." The man knelt down to the ground and helped him up. Obi-Wan looked up to the man. The man was incredibly tall man, long chesnut hair that fell down his back partially pulled back. Fixing Obi-Wan's little tunic he warned. "I guess you and I both should watch where we are going."

"Yeah, I shouldn' run." Obi-Wan smiled. The older man smiled back. Extending his hand he announced.

"I'm Qui-Gon Jinn, and who are you little friend."

"My name is Obi-Wan." He smiled and rubbed his hair.

Standing back up he smiled. "Well my friend, I will see you around."

Obi-Wan finally broke down and began to cry. Softly without a sound. Anen took his hand and squeezed dit offering her comfort. Leaning his head on her shoulder he shut his eyes trying to stop it.

But the tears still flowed.

22. imzadi

Sep 19, 2000
    Oh that's so sad!!! He's not really dead though, right? Right?!

I loved their first meeting!! Great post!

23. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    Oooooo...nice post!!! Qui is NOT dead...no he's not...

24. Abbi_Cee

Abbi_Cee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2000
    So, uh, if they're having a funeral pyre does that mean they have an actual body to burn or is it sort of a memorial fire with no body? Qui-Gon can't really be gone can he? Wouldn't Obi have felt it? C'mon, more please, you have me all anxious. ;-)

25. JediRogue9

JediRogue9 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2000
    This is sooo awesome!!! ::sniff sniff::

MORE!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.