main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TPM Death Scene Rewrite *HUMOR* Please read!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by jedi_master_gimpy, Dec 14, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_master_gimpy

jedi_master_gimpy Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    Okay, here's a different version of the famous death scene, don't ask WHERE it came from because I seriously can't tell you - somewhere in the outer reaches of Gimpy's head. Jedi Borme had quite a few suggestions for this as well, so she deserves some credit (right bestest bestest bestest best friend? ;) :D)

=============
    =============

Obi-Wan dropped Qui-Gon's saber to the ground, not even comprehending that he had just killed the Sith. He ran numbly to where his Master lay and pulled Qui-Gon onto his lap, cradling his shoulders in his arms. "No...."

There was a long, ragged breath.

A surge of hope rushed through Obi-Wan. His Master was still alive!

"Master," he sobbed.

"It's too late..."

"No, Master." Obi-Wan couldn't believe it, he *wouldn't* believe it.

"Promise me..."

Obi-Wan could only nod through his tears.

"...promise me you'll train the boy."

"What?!" Obi-Wan said in shock. "That brat?!" His tears stopped just as suddenly as they began.

"Promise me," Qui-Gon wheezed. His body flickered and then disappeared.

Obi-Wan sat back with a sigh. "Well, that's that. Force forbid, he expects me to train the boy?!" His eyes lit up and a smile spread slowly across his face. "Waaaaaiiiiit a minute. Qui-Gon won't know if I don't take the boy as my Padawan."

Qui-Gon suddenly reappeared, disappeared, reappeared and continued to flicker back and forth until he reappeared and stayed like that. Qui-Gon slapped a hand to his forehead. "Gosh darn it! The Force is malfunctioning again!"

obi-Wan rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest. "Ma-aster?" Could you be a little more considerate?! I'm trying to get over your death here, in fact I'd just gotten used to it and your coming back doesn't help any!"

Qui-Gon's mouth dropped open. "But Padawan-"

Obi-Wan shook his finger. "Don't 'But Padawan' me. I'm not your padawan anymore. You're dead."

"Is this what this is all about, Obi-Wan? Are you mad at me for dying?" Qui-Gon sputtered.

Obi-Wan pointedly turned his back to him. "I am *not* having a conversation with some Jedi ghost. I am not insane, thank you very much."

Qui-Gon's face creased with confused worry and he pinched himself. "I'm not a Jedi ghost."

Obi-Wan rolled his eyes. "You have a hole through your chest, Master. Usually that classifies one as either one with the Force or a midichlorian away from it."

Qui-Gon frowned. "I really don't know what's come over you, Padawan, you've never been this impertinent before."

"I've never killed a Sith before, Master," Obi-Wan pointed out. He gestured to the pit where the sith had fallen. "I mean, did you see that? I kick butt!"

A strange look passed over Qui-Gon's face. "Yeep, my ticker!" He clutched the hole in his chest and flopped down onto his back before disappearing for good.

Obi-Wan smirked. "Time to let the Council know he finally decided to die."

=====================================

A week later in the Council room at the Jedi Temple on Coruscant...

"Hmm... fort- unfortunate this is, Knight Kenobi. A strong Jedi your master was," Master Yoda said thoughtfully. There was a gleam in his eyes.

Obi-Wan shrugged. "Yeah, but as Qui-Gon always used to say, don't let the dead determine your reality." He frowned. "Or was it focus determine your..."

"Very strong in the Force was he..." Master Yoda intoned.

Master Mace Windu leaned forward and steepled his hands in front of him. "Knight Kenobi....Obi-Wan - may I call you Obi-Wan? - did your master have any last words?"

Obi-Wan thought quickly. "Last words? Um, no. Not that I can think of anyway. *Definitely* not to train that br- er, boy."

"Did he mention-" Mace began.

"Oh, cut to the point," Adi-Gallia interrupted. She focused on Obi-Wan. "He didn't tell you who he left his Playstation 64 to, did he?"

"N-no," Obi-Wan stammered. Sith! He'd been thinking that he'd get the Playstation!

Adi Gallia smiled triumphantly. Well, then as an old friend of Qui-Gon's I think it's obvi

2. Julie

Julie Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 1, 1998
    Definitely, uniquely you gimpy. LOL!!!
    Whatever it is that made you write that...send some my way when you find out! :D

3. Jedi_KnightMariah

Jedi_KnightMariah Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2000
    How could I NOT read a gimpy story?! LOL! Very good!

4. Maru-Ba

Maru-Ba Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2000
    That was funny...*giggle*

5. Liz Skywalker

Liz Skywalker Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 13, 2000
    LOL, I loved that!

6. Amidolee

Amidolee Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2000
    Hehehehe!!! That was funny :) Very cool, gimpy!

7. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    OK, that was really cool!!!

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  8. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
  9. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    ROFLOL Gimpy, you are truly warped...in a good way though!

10. Jedi Kylenn

Jedi Kylenn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 2, 1999
    That was hysterical!! I love it!!

(Great references to ANTAR, btw!)

*More hysterical laughter*

11. princess_of_naboo

princess_of_naboo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2000
    That was Hiliarious!

12. quigon70

quigon70 Jedi Grand Master star 5