main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Tables Turned..... Lurker Appreciation Week has begun!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Durhelediel, Mar 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Durhelediel

Durhelediel Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2004
    Tables Turned
    Author Name: Durhelediel
    Rating: PG for guys and G for girls lol
    Disclaimer: All Star Wars characters that are recognizable belong to George Lucas and no, I don?t get paid for any of this?. Wish I did. I could use the money. :}
    Dedication: This was an evil idea I had that all girls can relate to and possibly get a kick out of. Bwahhahaha!! Even some guys have thought it funny. lol

Jedi Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi yawned and stretched as he opened his eyes to the morning light. At thirteen, almost fourteen, he had been the Padawan to Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn for almost a year now and he still found himself double-checking his memories first thing in the morning to make sure that it all hadn?t been a dream. He smiled.

Suddenly, his stomach spasmed, tightening itself into a hard knot. Wincing from the unfamiliar pain that also happened to make his bladder feel three sizes too small, the young Padawan stood and staggered to the refresher. He glanced in the reflecting plexiglass as he passed it?and found himself feeling faint.

His reflection was not himself.

The person staring back at him was a young Padawan the same age as him but her name was Layre?an Toshime and she was apprenticed to Jedi Master Taral Hia. Short, bouncy brown hair with the Padawan braid decorated in ribbon framed his oval face. Long, dark lashes surrounded slightly honey-brown eyes that were opened wide in terror.

"Layre?an!" Obi-Wan squeaked, spinning around, expecting to see the girl behind him but no one was there.

He paused to think this through. He slowly faced the glass again and once more found himself staring at Layre?an?s reflection. There was no way. No possible way.

"Padawan? Are you alright?"

Obi-Wan gasped, hearing his voice turn to the higher-pitched smokiness of Layre?an?s as he did so. He couldn?t let Master Hia see him like this. He had to find Qui-Gon and explain?whatever it was that had happened.

"Layre?an?"

Clearing his throat, hearing the unfamiliar softness there, he hesitantly spoke up. "I?I?m okay, Master Hia. I?I?ll be out in a minute."

Layre?an?s going to kill me for possessing her body! Was the irrational thought Obi-Wan had as Master Hia?s footsteps retreated. Closing his eyes, Obi-Wan forced himself to slow his breathing as he thought.
    Okay, so he was somehow in Layre?an?s body. Now. What to do about reversing it? Was Layre?an somehow in his body?

He gulped at another thought. He had?body parts that Layre?an didn?t have, and visa-versa. Was he completely in Layre?an?s body? Gathering his courage, he glanced down to look.

Two small mounds blocked his view from his lower regions. He wanted to scream but was afraid what the girlish sound would do to make Master Hia come in to check on him so he swallowed the urge.

His stomach churned again, tightening and squeezing. Unable to repress its call anymore, he hurried to do his business, resolved not to look down at the exposed parts of Layre?an?s anatomy. It was strange having to sit down while using the refresher and he wondered if the bad pains in his stomach was something that all girls experienced as they did their business this way. Once he was finished, he paled. He would have to wipe, something he wasn?t used to doing. Clenching his teeth, he quickly spanned out some paper and wiped, trying not to look down but curiosity overrode threats of what Layre?an would do to him.

Blood stood in the slightly tinted water of the refresher. Obi-Wan panicked. What did he do to Layre?an?s body? Jumping up and pulling up his Jedi trousers, Obi-Wan bit his lip to keep from yelling. What did he do? What in the galaxy did he do, and why was his stomach still feeling like a rolling pin on dough?

"Layre?an? You must get out of there. We have sparring to do with Master Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi today. We mustn?t keep them waiting," Master Hia?s voice came from the direction of his door. "Hurry up."

Obi-Wan really panicked now. How would he react to seeing himself? Or was Layre?an in his body as he was in hers? How could he face her

2. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    Hehehehe. Still just as funny the fourth time around :D

3. Jedi_Knight_Darkarna

Jedi_Knight_Darkarna Jedi Master star 1

Jan 18, 2004
    haha, it was a cool idea :cool:

4. milney

milney Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2003
    not bad

5. Xeana

Xeana Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 9, 2003

Lol!! Go Master Yoda!!

6. Laura_Anu

Laura_Anu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    That's funny......poor Obi-Wan.

7. Hananiah

Hananiah Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2003
    Very cute! I wasn't sure what to expect whether it be angsty like the BTVS eppie but this was cute, see how Obi likes having to go through all the girl pains I loved this fic

8. The_Hutt

The_Hutt Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 7, 2004
    Ha ha! Oh, poor Obi-Wan. I thought that, reading all the Obi-Wan fics on the forums, that he had been through all the angst and suffering that anyone could possible devise. I was wrong! ach, I hope he gets over his cycle! lol!

9. galaxy_goddess

galaxy_goddess Jedi Youngling

Apr 8, 2004
    Hi, this is really good, I really like it,
    well done! Nicely written, I must say...poor ol' Obi!

SimmiVan ;)

10. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    LMAO! That was hilarious! And the fact that Yoda was behind it made it even funnier! [face_laugh] Great work!

11. Durhelediel

Mar 5, 2004
    I'm soooo very pleased you all liked it so much! lol

And apologies on the very great length of time it took to respond. lol Am working on another Obi fic that preoccupies all my spare time...and more.

12. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    *snrk* that was great! hehehehehehe hilarious as all get out!

13. Durhelediel

Mar 5, 2004
    Hello! Today marks the beginning of... ::drum roll please:: Lurker Appreciation Week!

All week fun stuff will happen for those shy lurkers who decide to delurk and post! For now, here's a nice shiny button to gaze upon, courtesy of Layren. :}

[image=http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y294/Layren/ObiandQuilurkerbutton.gif]

14. Durhelediel

Mar 5, 2004
    Monday is the Official Start of Fave Fan Fic Recognition Challenge

Lurkers everywhere are asked to *delurk* in their favorite stories. Come on! Tell us what stories you love to read. Delurk! Give us a clue!

Once a story has been delurked into, the author can announce success by editing the story thread title to say *Delurked*. Then readers everywhere will know that *this* is a story to read

15. JOINME

JOINME Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 25, 2005

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

This was hilarious!!

and that sneaky sneaky Yoda... [face_laugh]

16. Star_Drifter

Star_Drifter Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    "Master?" Obi-Wan tentatively asked. "I didn?t know something like this could be done."

Neither did I, but it was so funny! [face_laugh]

Thanks for another entertaining fic! =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.