main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Going Under (AU/Obi-Wan/Siri/Dooku/Sidious) Updated! 04/06!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Obi-Wan21, Apr 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    Title: Going Under

Author: Obi-Wan21

Timeframe: No set timeline, AU

Characters: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Siri Tachi, Qui-Gon Jinn, General Grievous, Yoda, Darth Sidious, Count Dooku

Genre: Action, Adventure

Summary: The Clone Wars are in full swing, Obi-Wan Kenobi with his Master Qui-Gon Jinn and fellow Jedi Padawan's Siri Tachi and Barriss Offee have taken a mission to Korriban. But while there the Jedi have ran into some unexpected odds...

Notes: This is an idea I've been throwing around. It's been re-written like five times and I've finally got the version I want. Thought now was a good time to post it.

Disclaimer: All belongs to George 'The Man' Lucas.

Chapter 1:

Obi-Wan quickly slid through the sand, he stopped infront of a small group of Super Battle Droids who were about to take aim. Obi-Wan raised his right hand and clenched it into a fist causing all their heads to explode. The young Jedi suddenly flipped backwards and landed by Siri. "Ten down," he told her.

"I just got twelve," she shot back.

The two were best friends, but also held a great rivalry towards each other. Obi-Wan stood at about 6'0" with a thin build, though he did have muscle. He was wearing a white short sleeved tight shirt with black around the collar, the sleeves, and at the end of the shirt which met the top of his black pants that flared out slightly at the bottom, covering a little of his black and white shoes. Obi-Wan also had on a black belt with diamond type spikes around it. His brown hair was spiked with a Padawan braid hanging in the right side of his head; just behind his ear, though he didn't have a ponytail like others. "I can top that!"

"At least mine's with skill, and not some Force tricks," Siri stated as she blocked incoming blasts. Siri had blonde shoulder-length hair and blue eyes. Her build was slightly thin, but she was still strong. Siri was pale skinned and was wearing a red tank top with light blue hip hugger pants that were tore at the knees, her shoes were white and navy blue. Her and Obi-Wan both were eighteen years old.

The Clone War had been going on for two years now and things were starting to get old. Obi-Wan had barely had a break all month long, Siri was enjoying this more than him! The young Jedi glanced over at his Master Qui-Gon as he fought off the Dark Jedi assassin Grievous. //Sidious must've hired him// Obi-Wan told himself. Ever since Dooku's betrayal the rumors of Sidious were growing, the Jedi feared it may become a reality.

"Obi-Wan!" Siri shouted, interrupting his thoughts.

"What?" he asked, a strain in his voice as he deflected a blaster shot back to a Super Battle Droid.

"Why don't you use one of your show offey tricks," Siri wondered. "Get us outta here!"

Obi-Wan grinned. "You got it!"

Jerking his left hand across the droids he sent them flying everywhere, in no time he and Siri could move freely.

"Not bad," Siri said dryly. "But so little skill."

"Jealousy is a terrible thing," Obi-Wan joked.

The two Force jumped into the air and used the Force to run through droids slicing them in half like they were nothing. Qui-Gon was fighting greatly to try and stop Grievous, though he was barely getting a hit in. Grievous finally got the upperhand and stabbed Qui-Gon in the chest. Obi-Wan sensed a sudden tremor in the Force, stopping so quickly it caused him to slide slightly on the grass of the Korriban plains.

"No!" he screamed in fear as he saw his Master fall.

Grievous look up to the young Jedi with his yellow-green cat eyes. His entire face was hidden by a mask, but by his eyes it was easy to tell he was giving off a wicked grin. Obi-Wan said nothing and merely rushed at him, gripping his Lightsaber in both hands the Jedi swung viciously at the General, he was taken aback by the padawan's offence, //This Jedi holds great power//

Siri noticed what Obi-Wan was doing and sensed him giving into the Darksi

2. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Chapter 2:

Obi-Wan slowly opened his eyes. The room was bright from the sun, so it causing him to wince slightly. He moaned as he rose up. Reaching to his head he felt a bandage going completely around. His memory was slowly returning about what had happened and the voice he had heard. "I'm sorry Qui-Gon," he whispered.

The room he was in was very plain, white walls, white bed, basically all white. Not much to look at. He was in the medical room of the Temple no doubt. Obi-Wan glanced around and noticed his clothes laying atop a chair, he lifted up the sheets to make sure he at least still had on his boxers. //Thank the gods// The door suddenly buzzed opened and he dropped the sheets quickly, inside walked Siri.

"Finally," she said dryly.

"How long have I been out?" Obi-Wan asked. It felt like years to him, but he knew that was impossible.

"Six months," she answered.

"What?!"

"I'm kidding," she grinned. "Only a couple of days. You haven't missed much."

"Good," he replied relieved.

"You almost died on us out there Kenobi," she stated. "Don't ever do that again!" Siri playfully hit him on his shoulder.

"Don't worry, it won't."

"It's a good thing Barriss was there," she told him as she sat down. "She used her healing ability to keep you conscious."

Obi-Wan shrugged. "I felt something."

"What?" Siri asked.

"On Korriban," he said. "A voice, talking to me."

"When you gave in?" Siri wondered.

Obi-Wan sighed, "Yes. Does the Council know?"

Siri shook her head. "No. I didn't tell them."

Obi-Wan was surprised. "Why?"

"You may be a little grim and dark," Siri responded. "But you're no Sith."

"Thanks," Obi-Wan smiled.

"No problem."

Obi-Wan started to removed the bandage on his head when Barriss entered.

"What are you doing?" she asked, moving infront of the bed.

"Taking this damn thing off," he told her as he pulled the last of it from his head.

Barriss glanced over him. "It's healed nicely."

Adi Gallia was the next to come to the door.

"It's good to see you awake Kenobi," she told him, smiling.

"Good to be back."

Adi then turned her attention to Siri. "I need you to come with me."

Siri sighed. "Fine," she replied, clearly agitated.

"See ya later," Obi-Wan told her.

"Yeah, bye," she waved slightly as her and her Master left.

"I think she's in trouble," Barriss laughed.

"Why?" Obi-Wan wanted to know.

"She hasn't left your side for the past two days," Barriss started. "A Jedi does have more important things to do."

"Like?"

"Siri has had two missions given to her," Barriss said. "She disobeyed Adi, gave them to other Jedi, at least I stick to my duty."

"Oh," Obi-Wan sighed. "I didn't know."

"It doesn't matter," Barriss continued. "Now Padawn, I need this room, so if you would."

"I'll get dressed and leave right away."

Barriss left the room and Obi-Wan quickly got up and headed to the chair with his clothes on it. He first pulled up his pants, and then slipped his shirt over his head. Finally he tied both his shoes and placed his belt around his waist. Obi-Wan moved to a small corner table and picked up his Lightsaber hilt which he hooked to the left side of the belt.

As Obi-Wan left the room he was met by Kit Fisto.

"Yes Master?" he asked quizzically.

"The Council wishes to see you," he told him.

"I'll head there right now."

Obi-Wan turned and made his way to a turbo-lift that would take him to the Council Chamber. He was curious what the Council wanted. //Another mission// he sighed. Finally the lift stopped, he stepped out of it and walked to his left until he reached a door, he pushed his index finger against a green button and the door opened. Inside was twelve of the greatest Jedi ever. Obi-Wan moved to the center of the room and stood.

"Good to see you alive, it is," Yoda said happily.

"Thank you Master," Obi-Wan replied, bowing.

"We're very sorry about Qui-Gon," Mace stated, a saddened tone in his voice. "He was a great Jedi and will be missed."

"You wan

3. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Sounding good!!! Can't wait for another postie! A pity ya had to kill off Qui-Gon... but understandable if ya trying to follow the guidelines somewhat. :) Great job!!

4. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Thanx!! Glad you're enjoying it! :D

5. JediSolo13

JediSolo13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2004
    Great story so far! I'm looking forward to reading the rest. :D

6. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Thanx Solo! I'm working on a new chapter, but I've got so many other fics it's hard to keep up. I just got bit alot this week! LMAO.

7. Alixen

Alixen Jedi Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    Great :)

I only have a minor worry :)

How come Obi-Wan is only 18 and is becoming a knight? Anakin, the chosen one, was 21/22 before he was knighted, and TPM Obi was 25, just wondered what was so speaical :)

But if you make it a Obi/Siri fic i will just forget it and be a loyal reader :D

If you do make it O/S can i add it to my archive?

8. Senator_Leia73

Senator_Leia73 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    Poor Obi it's so sad that he saw his master die. :_l
    I also like how Siri did not leave his side or even rat him out. I hope Obi and Siri's relationship develops more. Keep writing more.

9. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Alixen: Yeah, you can archive it if it becomes O/S. As for the Knight thing, this is my universe. Who said Anakin even exists? [face_laugh] The Council isn't sure who the Chosen One is, but we'll just say they do have a focus on the young Kenobi.

Senator_Leia73: It might become something more. The next chapter is much more with the characters. You'll be seeing alot of that, and rare battling.

10. Alixen

Alixen Jedi Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    *pales* oh dear, your not going to... to.. to leave Ani out are you!?! or make Obi the chosen one?!?!?!

I will have to do something drastic if you do [face_devil] *Has Dooku put his sabre to Obi's throat in 'A little Reassurance'* now, now, we wouldnt want Dooku to slip would we? *Grins evily at Dooku and the sith grins back*

Only jokin *Obi-Wan spun around, saber ablaze, and cut Dooku in half* but im seriously worried about those two possiblities :p

Im intrested to see were you take this :)

11. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    [face_laugh] We all know Obi-Wan's better! LMAO. I'm not sure on Anakin yet, I've got one idea. But you'll have to wait and see. :cool:

12. Senator_Leia73

Senator_Leia73 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    HHHHHHEEEEEEYYYYY do what Alixen said and make Obi The Chosen One and Ani something else. *stick tounge out at Alixen and grins* Nah I'm just kidding. But really do somethng cool with Obi. Like really make him the Cosen One. *Stops and thinks* //Am I repeating myself?// *walks off shaking head in confusion*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.