main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Countdown Dance (the first ever Force Royal Rumble- An AU of sorts.)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Casper_Knightshade, Dec 30, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Casper_Knightshade

Casper_Knightshade Force Ghost star 6

Oct 18, 2000
    Here me out. I am a WWF fan and every year in January they have an event called the Royal Rumble, a battle royal where two wrestlers start the festivities and then every two minutes another wrestler, based on a number they drew before the event, enters the ring. 30 wrestlers participate, and the winner gets a shot at the World Championship.

And a stroke of genius hit me: why not a Force user Royal Rumble and make it a story? The ultimate AU where characters from Star Wars and from FanFiction participate. The Prize: who FINALLY controls the galaxy. Will it be the Sith? The Jedi, who will actually give control back to the people?

Here are the rules:

1.) All participants must be either a fully trained Jedi or fully trained Sith.

2.)Only one representation of the characters can DIRECTLY AND OFFICALLY participate. Ex: Old Obi-Wan cannot be offically involved if Young Obi-Wan is fighting. Anakin Skywalker also if Darth Vader is involved. (However, this doesnot actually banned them from unnoffically being involved in it. Like in wrestling, run-ins can occur at any time.)

3.)Anything goes as far as powers go, and it is every being for themselves. However, if beings choose not to fight, that is there business, but there must be a winner.

4.)Two beings start, which another being will enter within a period of time, until all has entered the battle area.

5.)A being is elimanted by:

a.)Death(don't worry. Since this is a AU, they won't be gone forever.)

b.)Unable to continue-this means a being in a coma.

c.)Boundry Violation-a being leaves the battle area. This can occur if they choose to leave or is coaxed out. Once out, they are out.

Will post the roster shortly.

2. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    Here are the combatants( Abbrevations: JM=Jedi Master JK=Jedi Knight SL=Sith Lord SM= Stih Master DJ=Dark Jedi DJC=Dark Jedi Clone FFC=Fan Fiction Caracter):

Luke Skywalker, JM

Darth Vader, SL

Darth Maul, SL

Mara Jade Skywalker, JM

Emperor Palpatine, SM

Young Obi-Wan Kenobi, JK

Qui-Gon Jinn, JM

Joruus C'Boath, DJ

Luuke Skywalker, DJC

Nadja Moranna, JM/FFC

Enothchild Sarch, JM/FFC

Dux Gheruit, DJ/FFC

The order which they will enter will be determined by a blind draw. All twelve names are in. The story begins....NOW!

3. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    Both sides of the Force look over the ages and concentrated on a period of history that was a hundred years in length and watched again and again and saw the same thing played out over and over and over........

"My head hurts from watching these reruns," said the Dark Side. "I give that dude Palpatine all the oppertunity to rise above everyone else and what happens: he gets his sorry ass tossed down a power shaft. By the Choosen One, no less. Now there's a piece of work. 'I love my son, but damn it he's going to have to die because we won't follow my dark footsteps because he loves his father..blah, blah , blah."

The Light Side sighed and whined, "Will you quit your bitchin'. I heard it all during the whole Sith War thing a million years ago. Look what I have to work with: a cranky Master, he's costantly complaining Padawan complaining about pathetic lifeforms of all sorts. And the Son of the Choosen One...You know, I would call him something else more vulgar, but this is a PG-13 post( winks at posters). Why can't he figure a *BEEP*ing thing out."

"And these others," said the Dark Side."Who knew they would be so much trouble."

"I'll say, that Nadja Moranna of mine is a pain in the ass to figure out." The Light Side looked at it's mutual partner. "You didn't sneek a reject into my game files, did you?"

"Me. NONONONNONONONONONNONONONNO."

"Well, what are we going to do with this mess?"

"I got it. Let them beat the snot out of each other."

Light Side thought it over. "And how do you suppose we do that."

"We have violated the Laws of Physics before. Send them to an enclosed location, drag them from different times by random, and so on. Winner gets to dictate everything."

"Like starting over. Okay, I'm conviced. What are the rules?"

The Dark Side slapped the Light Side."You idiot, didn't you read the first post (winks again at the posters). Now let's get it on!"

With that, the sides of the Force choosed their respected combatants:

4. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    It was quiet in the ultra secret battle area. Suddenly, MARA JADE SKYWALKER falls from the sky and lands on her butt. Dusting herself off, another being falls from the sky also and is very familiar to her. It is none other than JORUUS C'BOATH, the insane clone of Jedi Master of Jorus c'Boath. Both are convinced that the other is responsible for bringing the other here. Mara ignites her lightsabre and C'Boath began to charge up with dark side lighting.

"Oh, this is going to be good. She killed him, didn't she," asked the Dark Side while eating popcorn.

"You were there, Moron, "said the Light Side while drinking a slurpee. 'Let's see if the fully trained Mara Jade Skywalker can take her rival."

"Or falter."

5. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    DECIDING THEIR FATE BY BLIND DRAWING. AND FATE SAYS:

6. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    C'Boath fired lighting at Mara, which she blocked very easily with her lightsabre. He up the ante by casting rocks at her with his mind. Mara has no choice but to dive for out of the way. He smiled and said, "I will make you bow before me, Mara Jade. You will serve me!"

Mara responds by chucking the rocks back at C'Boath, hitting him in the nose. The Dark Jedi Master was too old to move quickly. "The names Mara Jade SKYWALKER, copycat. And I serve no one."

She leaped at him with sabre swinging, but C'Boath calmly countered it with another bolt of lighting. It barely hit Mara, who barely nicked him in the shoulder.

"A draw? This is no fun." said the Dark Side, crunching on a corn dog.

"Then let's up the ante." said the Light Side, and pulled out a credit coin. "Republic seal: Jedi. Empire seal:Sith."

"Okay, flip."

7. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    FATE SAYS..........

8. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    ENOTHCHILD SARCH, the Vhinphyc Jedi Master, came behind Joruus C'Boath and said, "That's enought of that." He grabbed the Dark Jedi Master and threw him across the area, almost throwing him out of the area. "Are you all right?"

Mara Jade Skywalker looked at him and said, "Yeah. Where the heck did you come from?"

"Let's worry about the fallen Jedi whose now getting up."

DIGGIN INTO HAT.

9. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    C'Boath let go another lighting barrage in which both Mara and Enothchild countered with their lightsabres. They began to walk toward opposite sides of C'Boath to weaken him and deter him from concentration. Both held, with Enothchild easily walking against the blast. This allowed Mara to get closer. Closer. Closer...

RUN IN...COIN IS FLIPPED...AND......

Grand Admiral Thrawn runs from the boundry and grabs Mara from behind. Surprise, Mara loses her grip on her lightsabre and drops it. Tharwn has her in a Chiss sleeper hold and Mara begins to black out.

Meanwhile, C'Boath regans his bearings and concentrates his energies fully on Enothchild..

"Gotta like the Chiss." said the Dark Side.

"Yeah, but let's make it more fun." said the Light Side.

DECIDING NEXT OPPONENT

10. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    FATE SAYS....

11. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    YOUNG OBI-WAN KENOBI kicks Thrawn in the back of the head and throws the Grand Admiral towards the boundry, getting rid of the nuisence.

THREE ON ONE...JORUUS C'BOATH'S FATE IS DECIDED ALONE. IF SURVIVES, THE JEDI WILL HAVE THEIR FATE DECIDED.

"You okay?" asked young Obi-Wan Kenobi.

"That's the second time today someones asked me. I'll be okay once I sew that madmad's hand shut."

Obi-Wan watched as Enothchild Sarch began to weaken against the dark side attacks. "Then lets do it together."

BLIND DRAW......AND THE RESULTS ARE.....

12. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    "I THINK NOT, MARA JADE SKYWALKER!!!!!!!!" yelled C'Boath. Suddenly, the large boulders in the area hit Enothchild in the back. With furious animalistic rage, he fires a savo of lighting at the two Jedi Knights. Obi-Wan manages to move, but still weakened by the Chiss sleeper, Mara is lit up like a Christmas tree. And with one wave of his hand, a boulder unceremoniesly flattens her to nothing.

MARA JADE SKYWALKER IS OFFICALLY OUT OF THE COUNTDOWN DANCE.

"That had to hurt." said the Light Side. "But you know, I didn't really like her too much. The emotional baggage."

"I thought it was PMP." said the Dark Side.

"PMP?"

"Post Mortem Palpatine."

COIN IS FLIPPED.............

13. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    "Hey lover, what you doing?"

Enothchild looked up from the rubble and NADJA MORANNA smiled down at him. Using the Force to move the big rock, she helped him up and said, "Whose the binky in the white beard. Ain't that Jorus C'Boath? Hey, did some buddy piss in his cornflakes or what?"

Joruus C'Boath saw her and said, "Oh no....Not you."

THREE ON ONE. FATE IS DECIDED FOR C'BOATH. IF SURVIVES, JEDI'S FATE DECIDED.

14. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    Nadja Moranna looked at Obi-Wan and said, "Hey, cutiee, start throwing a stone or 50,000 at this guy will you?"

"Sure," said Obi-Wan. He was going to enjoy this.

Both Enothchild and Nadja ignited lightsabres and proceeded toward C'Boath again.

C'BOATH DRAWS POST. JEDI SAFE, SO C'BOATH'S FATE DECIDED BY COIN FLIP.

15. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    Heavy, mechanical breathing began to reverberate throughout the area. LORD DARTH VADER arrived. He eyes everyone superstitiously and weighs his options.

DRAWING FROM HAT....VICTIM IS.....

16. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. Vader took one look at a shocked Obi-Wan and said, "Kenobi, you are mine." He ignited his red lightsabre and both combatants clashed.

Enothchild and Nadja had weakend C'Boath considerably. However, they need Obi-Wan for that third attacker. They pushed on against his lightning and telekenesis.

DECIDING FATE....

VADER VERSUS OBI-WAN.....

ENOTHCHILD AND NADJA VERSUS C'BOATH....

17. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    Vader and Obi-Wan continued to fight and it was much more different than the battle they fought where Vader, once Anakin Skywalker, fell into a molten pit which disfigured him and far different than the fight between Vader and Old Ben, who really didn't stand a chance against someone who was in their prime.

Obi-Wan flipped over Vader and clipped his mask. The damage wasn't servere. Vader responded with a solid kick to Obi-Wan's solorplexes, but missed the follow through. They continued to fight.

Magically, Mara Jade RUNS-IN behind C'Boath and locks in the Imperial Anchor, a variation of a full nelson. This forces C'boath's hands up and causes the lightning to hit both Mara and C'Boath.

COIN IS FLIPPED.......

And both Enothchild and Nadja run their lightsabre through Joruus C'Boath, which causes RUN IN Mara to disppear.

JORUUS C'BOATH IS OFFICALLY OUT OF THE COUNTDOWN DANCE.

"That old bird was tough." said the Light Side.

"I'll say, you overcooked it, "said the Dark Side eating a piece of turkey. "Well, what now?"

DRAWING A NEW NAME FROM HAT.

18. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    COIN IS FLIPPED....NAME DRAWN...

Nadja felt him. She slowly and shakingly could not believe he was here. She saw him and said, "It can't be."

"Oh , but it is, little sister," said DUX GHERUIT, Nadja's brother, who fell from Jedi grace and slaughtered her family and several thousand people with his bare hands. He drew out his lightsabre and said, "I see you have a mountain. That won't stop me."

"We'll see, " said Enothchild.

Suddenly, Dux bumped into someone. Turning around, he met Darth Vader's gaze. Both measured each other....

SITH EGO.....FLIPS COIN TO DECIDE FATE...

19. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    "Pardon me," said Dux.

"My fault, sorry," said Vader.

FOR NOW, SITH WORK TOGETHER.

Vader continued to fight Obi-Wan to a stand still. Enothchild and Nadja swing at Dux, and swing through an illusion. Dux, near the area boundry, says, "Nice try. Let's try that again."

DRAWING FATE...

20. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    Vader backhanded Kenobi good, and once again Dux Gheruit, with his illusion capabilities tricks Nadja and Enothchild and he bumps into the Sith Lord as he is about to kill Kenobi. Vader grabbs Dux by the throat so he doesn't get away and runs his lightsabre through him.

"Now, that was YOUR fault," said Vader.

Suddenly, Dux explodes into tiny pieces and dark side energy sends everyone into a loop. Nadja bounced all the way to the boundry line, but Enothchild grabbs her and holds on. Obi-Wan does a header into some rocks....and is shaken, not unconscious...

"I can't believe he did that, "said the Light Side. "He killed his fellow Sith, just for bumping him?"

"What do you expect from a bed wetter," said the Dark Side.

THE COIN IS FLIPPED.....ANOTHER NAME IS PULLED FROM THE HAT....

21. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    "Ain't you the handsome, dark devil," said Nadja as a new SITH enters the arena.

"I will have revenge," said DARTH MAUL. He ignited his dual bladed lightsabre, then eyed everyone else. In front of him were two worthy Jedi Masters who were weakend by Dux's body exploding. Behind him was that bastard Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi. He turned to Kenobi and said, "I want you."

"No," said Vader. He stood up and faced Darth Maul and said, "Kenobi is mine."

"Oh no, not again, "sighed the Dark Side. "Why can't we all just get along?"

"Because, damnit, the big kid wants to play with the puppy and the little kid won't let him," said the Light Side.

SITH LORDS IN DISAGREEMENT.....FLIPPING COIN...

22. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    "Very well," said Maul. He then went right at Enothchild and Nadja.

Vader continued with his attack on Kenobi.

DRAWING TO DECIDE FATE:

VADER VERSUS OBI-WAN

ENOTHCHILD AND NADJA VERSUS MAUL

23. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    Vader measured Obi-Wan for a killing blow and almost had him but cutting off a piece of the young Knights long hair. Obi-Wan responded with a stabbing attack that cut Vader's cape to shreads. Quickly, both grabbed each other and wrestled to the ground.

Maul gained the advantage against both a weakened Enothchild and Nadja until Padme Naberrie RUNS IN and from behind and between Maul's legs applies the Royal Nubian nut lock. It requires no explanation how painfully effective the hold was. She croutched down and began to slowly pull Maul, who began to cry like a girl, towards the boundary.

DRAWING FROM HAT TO DECIDE FATE....

24. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    FLIPPING COIN....

And Nute Gunray flys in and saves Darth Maul by hitting Padme with a steel chair.

DARK SIDE SAVE!!!!!!! MAUL GETS FREE DECIDER.....

25. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    Maul finds his family rocks and gives Nadja a kick to the jaw, and attacks Enothchild with furious anger.

"Boy, he recovers quick, don't he," said the Light Side.

"He was a bed wetter, too," said the Dark Side. Looking off to the side, DS noted, "Padme is kicking the living *beep* out of Nute Gunray."

"Yeah, she was born side ways, you know," said the Light Side.

FLIPPING COIN AND DECIDING WHO IS NEXT...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.