main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I'm not her!- A Kadi-Wan Kenobi and Kendol Torisma Adventure

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Teebones, Dec 31, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teebones

Teebones Jedi Padawan star 4

May 8, 2000
    Here's the next story in the Kadi-Wan Kenobi and Kendol Torisma chronicles.

Note: Written also by Kadi-Wan Kenobi, of course!

=============================================
    I'm not her!

A long time ago
    in a galaxy far, far away...

The skies of Coruscant gleamed down with pride, reflecting their joyful rays across the reflective Jedi Temple. They seemed to smile down, proud of the accomplishment that the building represented.

Just across the street, different rays of light, from the same joyful source reflected off the great senate chambers, seemingly smiling at the large building and the vast and wonderful republic which it represented.

Kendol Torisma sighed in awe of the beauty. Coruscant was a maze of steel and other malleable metals. A whole planet covered by large skyscrapers and vast plazas that stretched as far as the eye could see. Almost that it would never end. You could walk for a day, and still be in the same relative location.

Women would often say that you could live there all your life, and not shop in but less than 10% of the stores on the planet.

It was a rich and intoxicating mesh of tradition, galactic representation, religion, and economy.

Kendol was tall- over six foot, with blonde hair that had seemed to darken slightly over the past two years. His padawan braid came down to land on his shoulder, and he wore the standard Jedi clothing, a light tunic, with a long brown robe over it.

His hands rolled over the lightsaber that hung on his belt. It had been his master's.

Kendol had came to the temple just about two years before. It had been a strange new world to him compared to the primitive and naturally dominated, mid-rim world, Aqualian, which he hailed as his home.

The master who the saber had belonged to, Master Orilik, had brought him to the temple. There he had made new friends- including Kadi-Wan and Obi-Wan Kenobi, as well as a girl- about a year younger- named Calayka Bele.

Kadi-Wan, his girlfriend of two years, had been through much with him over the two years since he came to Coruscant.

The firsts weeks there churned in his memory with scalding heat and icing water. Some really good parts, and some other parts...which would definitely never fall in the ?good moments in life category.' Eventually he had returned home, only to be pursued by Kadi. Once there, they were involved in a pirate's attack on Aqualian, in which Master Orilik was killed. Kendol escaped with Kadi, coming back to Coruscant. Eventually Kadi-Wan's master accepted Kendol as her second padawan.

They went through several more adventures, encountering a young princess who was in search for a King so that she could take over the rule of the system. Eventually- using some rather unorthodox tactics- they were able to escape.

They had traveled in time to the future, about a year prior to the present, only to find that when they got back, they couldn't remember a thing of their trip other than that they performed many heroic measures to get home- still costing Kadi her sight and powers of the force, which she eventually regained.

Now standing up, straightening his robe, Kendol Torisma walked away from the small cafe table he had been seated at.

He stared up as the light bounced back and forth between buildings. It was like a smashball game of Coruscantian proportions.

His comm beeped, and he reached down, pulling it up off his belt from where it was attached. Clicking the activation button, he said, "Hello."

"Padawan." It was the voice of Master Ava, his master.

"Yes, master?" He asked in a reciting tone. He had said that same phrase many times over!

"I need you to come home. Time for dinner...we're having company." She sounded hesitant, and Kendol could sense that she had something else to tell him.

"Who?" He asked.

"Master Windu," the voice replied through the comm.

Kendol smiled. Maste

2. quigon70

quigon70 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 11, 2000
    good story

3. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

KADI-WAN_KENOBI Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2000
    Kadi-Wan Kenobi laughed as her pet, Mokee, ran in panic back to her after getting on the bad side of a rather large Giese.

Picking him up, she turned to head back to the quarters she shared with her master, Ava Peddra, and Kendol Torisma, her boyfriend.

She was short for her age, only about 5'1", so most of the padawans towered over, including her best friend, Calayka Bele.

Her Padawan braid flapped behind her as she walked down the hall as did her long, brown robe.

Just then, her com-link beeped.

"Yes master?"

"Kadi, its time for you to come home. We're having company over for dinner."

"Who?"

"Master Windu.

Kadi grinned. Master Windu was known as one of the pranksters of the Temple, when he was not busy with Council work.

"I'm on my way." She said, then hooked it back on her belt.

4. Teebones

May 8, 2000
    Kendol walked slowly into his quarters.

Their quarters were sparsely decorated. As he looked around he saw Master Ava and Master Windu sitting at the table, discussing something already.

The door behind him opened immediately after he heard it close. He turned around with a smile.

Kadi-Wan Kenobi stood in the door way, smiling. "Let the door shut in my face, do ya'?"

Kendol chuckled. "Sorry."

Mace looked up hearing their voices and smiled. "Padawan Torisma! Padawan Kenobi! How nice to see you!"

Each padawan bowed respectfully, and nodded their agreement to his statement.

Within minutes, Kendol, Mace, and Kadi sat around the table, Master Ava up in the kitchen, nearly done with dinner.

"So," Kendol began, looking across the table to the older, dark-skinned humanoid Jedi Master- the most famed and well-known Jedi in all of the galaxy. "Is there any special reason why you choose to eat with us?"

"Padawan!" Ava scolded, walking into the room with two plates. "Don't be so rude to-"

"It's okay," Mace interrupted. He glanced over to Kendol. "Actually there is." He glanced cautiously back to Ava who was placing a plate down in front of Mace, then Kadi. She turned and walked back into the kitchen. He turned back to Kendol. "I've assigned you three to a mission. You're leaving tomorrow."

"Tomorrow!?!" Kendol gasped. "We just got back from a mission a week ago!"

Mace nodded. "I understand. But it is imperative that we move immediately, and Master Jinn and padawan Kenobi- the other one- cannot handle it alone."

"At least Obi's going," Kendol sulked, lowering his head.

"I'm as well sending Padawan Bele and her master."

Kadi smiled. "Great! I'll have Cal to go-"

"Ugh." Kendol slammed his head on the table. "Not a whole mission with Cal."

"Padawan!"

Kendol looked up to see Master Ava placing a plate before him, then sitting, placing her own in front of her.

Ava stared at him sternly. "What's come over you!?! You are not to act this rude to Master Windu!"

"He's okay." Mace smiled. "I understand, Kendol. But there is a state of extreme urgency. A civil war could soon break out if we do not soon intercede." He sighed. "And it is an order of Supreme Chancellor Valorum."

Kendol nodded. "Okay." He wasn't happy. To change the subject he took a bite, and smiled. "The nerf steaks are good, master. My favorite."

================================

Oh yeah, Happy New Year!

5. Calayka_Bele

Calayka_Bele Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2000
    "We're going on a mission tomorrow."

Cal nearly dropped the steaming plate of food that she was holding. "Yes! We're finally getting out of here!"

Master Mira smirked. "You haven't heard who we're going with yet."

Cal shook her head. "Who cares? As long as we're leaving."

"Master Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Master Ava, Kadi, and Kendol."

"Kendol?! A whole mission with Kendol?!"

"Calayka. Don't be rude."

Cal sighed. "Yes master."

"Now, get some sleep we're leaving early."

6. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Glad to have you with us, Calayka.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kadi yawned slightly the next morning as they headed for the ship.

It was way too early to be up.

Glancing over at Kendol, she saw his eyes drooping slightly.

The three of them walked up the ramp, into the Republic Cruiser.

"Kadi!" Cal exclaimed as they entered the main room.

"Morning Cal." Kadi grinned, looking at her brother.

//She's awfully hyper.//

He groaned and glanced over at a tray of drinks.

There were several cups of coffee sitting there, one completely empty.

//She had a small cup to help wake up.//

//Small?//

"Morning Kendol." Obi-Wan greeted his friend.

"Morning Obi-Wan. Cal."

Cal looked at him. "Kendol."

Kadi rolled her eyes, exchanging an exasperated look with her twin.

This was going to be a nice trip.

7. Teebones

May 8, 2000
    Kendol groaned, walking into the cargo hold.

They were on a fast course straight to Despyre.

Cal had obviously been just as thrilled as he had about the idea of a mission together.

Cal and Kadi talked- and talked. And talked some more!

Ugh it was unbearable.

"What you up to?"

He turned to see Obi-Wan standing there in the doorway to the cargo hold of their Correlian FD-653 model shuttle.

"Not much. Just got tired of hearing Cal's voice."

Obi chuckled. "Kadi's talking just as much."

"But I don't mind that," Kendol replied, placing a hand against the hull.

"Of course not," Obi replied with a smile. "I don't mind either. They don't bother me."

Kendol smiled ironically. "Wonder why? One's your sister, the other is the girl you're in love with."

"I am not in love with Cal-"

Suddenl;y the intercom clicked. "We're coming out of hyperspace. You may want to buckle in."

8. Luke85

Luke85 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 29, 2000
    Good start. I like it. Hey, I finally got my first star, yeeehhhhhh!

9. Teebones

May 8, 2000
    Thanks and congrats, Luke85!

10. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Kadi grinned as Cal told her about a surgery she had been doing the other day.

Thank the Force the caffeine was finally wearing off.

Just then, the boys walked back in and sat down.

"Long time, no see." She teased. They'd only been gone a few minutes.

"Not long enough." Cal muttered.

Kadi shook her head, sighing.

Kendol and Cal were like oil and vinegar. They didn't exactly mix.

She looked over at the closed doors leading to the small room where the masters were discussing the mission.

The Padawan's would be briefed later on.

Right then, they just knew the mere facts.

They were headed for the planet of Despyre. The Desp and the Syre were the same species. They had once been known as the Despyrian, but an arguement broke out between them, splitting them into two groups. They had lived together semi-peacefully for years, until now. Now, they were on the brink of civil war.

The leaders of the two groups had agreed to meet together peacefully with Jedi mediating the whole thing.

kadi wasn't worried about it, though.

All three masters were experts in negotiating.

The mission would probably be uneventful.

Hopefully.

11. Teebones

May 8, 2000
    Kendol didn't miss Cal's comment, and scoffed a curse to himself.

The ship shook slowly and lsightly as they re-entered real space.

"Wonder if they got a smashball gym around here," Obi commented.

"I hope so. 'Cause I'm not going to be able to stand being around Cal for the whole trip."

Cal glanced up at the mention of her name, but turned back to Kadi.

Soon the masters- Ava, Aova, and Qui-Gon entered the main hold.

"Padawans," Qui-Gon said in his normal monotonish manor. "We'll be landing soon. We'll be moving right to the main council chambers immediately. There will be two groups. One going to the lower level of the high council- the house. The second level of the high council- the senate will have the other group."

Master Ava smiled, pointing to Cal's master. "We will be going to the lower house. Kadi and Obi-Wan, you two will be coming with us."

Qui-Gon nodded. "Kendol and Cal, you two are going to the high council with me."

12. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Kadi bit her lip, holding back a laugh.

Kendol and Cal.

Together.

Obi-Wan conveniently coughed, covering his mouth with his hand.

//This is going to be interesting.//

//Oh yeah.//

She walked over to them, who both looked more than a little shocked.

"Be nice." She said, looking from one to the other.

"Kadi, come on." Obi-Wan called.

"See ya later."

13. Teebones

May 8, 2000
    Kendol just shook his head. This was going to be a long day. And an even longer trip!

The other walked ahead towards the landing ramp as the shuttled lowered to the surface of the planet.

"Master Qui-Gon," Kendol said quietly. "Are we keeping these same pairs all through the mission?"

"Yes," the older man replied.

Kendol groaned.

Qui-Gon smiled. "Don't worry. There should be plenty of time to spend with Kadi-Wan."

Kendol nodded. That was good. But it wasn't necessarily the problem.

He glanced sideways to Cal...

'UGH'

14. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Kadi fell in step beside Obi-Wan.

//Poor Kendol and Cal.//

//I know.//

//We'll be hearing about this for years to come.//

//Definitely.//

"Padawans, pay attention." Ava said over her shoulder.

"Yes master." Kadi said.

She looked around at the small town they were walking through.

Their hoods were up, so the locals didn't notice they were human.

They didn't want to attract attention.

Turning down another street, the building for the House came into view.

She frowned, looking around.

Suddenly, the street was abandonned.

Everything was silent.

Her hand drifted to her lightsaber.

//Something's wrong.// Obi-Wan said quietly over their bond.

An ominous feeling seemed to fill the air.

Continuing down the street, the four kept all their senses on alert.

Suddenly, Kadi dropped to the ground, just avoiding a blaster bolt that flew over her head.

She was instantly on her feet, lightsaber ignited, standing back to back with her twin.

Blaster bolts converged on them from all angles.

Their sabers were a blur as they deflected the shots.

"There is too many of them!" Ava called to them, on my signal run!.......Now!"

The four turned and ran, heading for the House's building.

15. Fleet Admiral

Fleet Admiral Jedi Youngling star 1

May 12, 2000
    Another Kadi and Kendol story. All right..

I believe Qui-Gon will have a VERY interesting time with his pair of padawans.
    We are into some Qui-Gon torture aren't we?
    wow!!
    Hummm. I believe I understand the ture meaning of the title now. Hahaha

16. Teebones

May 8, 2000
    Kendol walked along the street, headed for the Senate building.

All three of them suddenly stopped, sensing somehing was wrong.

"Kadi," Kendol whispered.

Qui-Gon nodded. They began to move back towards the House building when Kendol stopped. "They're okay."

/Kadi?/ He sent over the force bond that he shared with her. /Are you okay?/

/Yeah!/ He heard in his mind. /We got inside! But someone fired on us, Kendol!/

He felt terrible. He so much wanted to be there with her...some sort of protection.

"Come on," Qui-Gon said. "We should get inside."

They nodded and began briskly moving towards the Senate building.

"Is Kadi okay?" Cal asked, lnowledgeable of their bond.

Kendol nodded. "Yeah. She's okay. Someone fired on them."

Cal shook her head. "This is already seeming to be more than I asked for..."

"Silence," QUi-Gon said forcefully. "We wish to draw no attention to ourselves."

Kendol nodded and walked on, soon entering the Senate building.

17. Teebones

May 8, 2000
    Thanks, Fleet Admiral.

But believe me. You haven't figured out the title yet.

18. LaraNotsil

LaraNotsil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 18, 2000
    potential

19. Teebones

May 8, 2000
    Ummm...thanks LaraNotsil

20. LaraNotsil

LaraNotsil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 18, 2000
    i mean, its good, but im a little frustrated with figuring out the title

21. Teebones

May 8, 2000
    The title will pan out, just be patient, LN.

Think of 'The Test of Time.'

Along those same line sof craziness...

But you'll see.

It will be blatently clear eventually.

22. anya Skywalker

anya Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2000
    Hehe.Great start!
    And i have a good idea of what the title means...Althougth i'm not sure,but coming from you,it's really possible.
    Hopping to see more soon. :)

Happy New Year!!!!

23. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    The four Jedi raced through the doors of the building, slamming them behind them.

A Syre raced up to them.

"Oh my!" She exclaimed, taking in their appearance.

"We are the Jedi requested to mediated the meetings." Ava said to the servant.

"Yes, of course. They've been expecting you." She said, motioning for them to follow her. "This way please."

Obi-Wan and Kadi walked a few steps behind the Masters, taking in their surroundings, like they had been taught to.

//I have a bad feeling about this.// Obi-Wan said.

//I was wondering when you were going to say that. It just wouldn't be the same if you didn't.//

//Kadi, I'm serious. Somethings going on here. Can't you feel it?//

//Yes.// She said seriously. //I can't quite pinpoint what it is though.//

//Nervousness.//

24. Teebones

May 8, 2000
    "Control rightfully belongs to us!" Ket'ryer Pol'sin bellowed through the Senate chambers.

The room was proportionally devided. Half were Syre's, the other hlf Desp's. The chambers shook with the anger between the two sides.

Ket'ryer was the President of the Senate, and a Syre. The room surged back against his voice, their words striking at him. His soitary state left hi alone on the battle field with their words, and they quickly overwhelmed him with their blasting comments. He tried to talk back, to reply, to bellow out a response to the Desp's comments, but as he would try, more scrutinizing phrases would fall like bombs on him, eliminating the answer he was prepared to give.

In Kendol's eyes, it was a total mad-house.

"I can't see how-"

"Shut up you filthy Syre!" One man yelled.

Ket'ryer, glanced towards the voice in fury.

You couldn't tell them apart, they were the same species. Each was of a normal humanoid hight, with a humanoid body shape, except that they had small rubies in the corner of their eyes.

Strangely the structures had grown on their skull, and extruded just noticeable right next to the eye. Almost like the human females of Coruscant, and how they would add glitter to the corners of their eyes, except here it was part of the anatomy. As well, they had interesting hand sturctures, with long fingers, and claw like fingernails. They were most likely some evolutional branch off- possibly even a digression.

"We deserve control over the-"

"Shut up you desp hog!"

"Silence!" The noise didn't even budge at Qui-Gon's command.

25. Anika Skywalker

Anika Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 15, 2000
    Hey all!

Good writing Teebones, Kadi-Wan, and Calayka! Keep it up! I hope I can keep up, too. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.