main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Blood for Tears (Now an Add-on!) (Once a JA fanfic by Renton Kenobi and Neon Star)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Neon Star, Jan 4, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    Qui-gon Jinn sat in the dark apartment. He stared at nothing. His eyes were red from the tears he had shed. His mind roved over one thing. He didn't care if he wasn't acting like a Jedi should. He had lost his son. His soul was damaged beyond repair. He would have wept again, but he had no more tears to shed.

*Oh, my Obi-wan, my Padawan, my son!* he screamed inside.

It had been three weeks since Obi-wan had died but Qui-gon continued to mourn.

*I should have saved him,* he thought sadly.

His soul filled with anguish as he thought of it. He would have given up anything to have Obi-wan back.

2. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    WHAT.....You killed my boy!!!

You can kill just about any character you wish *except* my Obi.... so you better have more to post on this and I mean soon!!!!!!

Love the beginning btw!

3. Knight_Maria

Knight_Maria Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2001
    What? What's this you say??? You killed our Obi?!?!?!?! That is just WRONG!!!

Maybe you can finish the story anyway? *hopeful grin*

4. imzadi

imzadi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 19, 2000
    But... but he's not really dead, right? That was a great opening post! I'm looking forward to more!

5. Obi the Kid

Obi the Kid Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2000
    you did NOT kill Obi! no you didnt! nope...you sure didnt...no way!

6. JediKnightZarc

JediKnightZarc Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 6, 2000
    Nooooooooooo!

::english accent::

"He's not dead yet! He's getting better!"

Please!!!!! Let us know sooooooonnnnn!

7. Renton Kenobi

Renton Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2000
    Sitting on the edge of the bed Qui-Gon sat with Obi-Wan's journal in his lap. Just staring at it. Feeling the metal corners of the data pad. A few loose tears hit the computer screen. Thinking of him. Thinking of what an injustice it was for such a young boy to be killed when he had so much going for him.

Clicking through the picture Obi-Wan kept in his journal he smiled through the tears as memories came to the surface. Some of them were of Obi-Wan with his brother Owen the first time they met eachother. So young. So full of life. Then with his child friend Miaka. Qui-Gon hadn't contacted her yet. He needed to though. It was surely not have been announced by the council. And she should hear it from him.

Then he came to a picture with Obi-Wan and him on their vacation to Benal 3. With a Benalian butterfly on Obi-Wan's nose he grinned and Qui-Gon was as red as a Mon Calamari from sun burn. Chuckling as he remembered that day. It was so much fun.

That was two weeks ago.

Clicking off the data pad Qui-Gon laid back on the bed and shut his eyes. Trying to shut out the harshness and the pain of being awake.

8. Jedi-Faith

Jedi-Faith Jedi Master star 2

Dec 21, 2000
    AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO! He can't be really dead!!!

Great start! I'm completely hooked =) Post soon!!

9. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    nooooooo not our Obi...he'll come back...right (but not without a little angst along the way) hehe j/k
    grat story so far Renton and Neon Star!
    More soon?

10. imzadi

Sep 19, 2000
    That was a very moving post! You've written Qui-Gon's behaviour very well. I'm sure it's just a mistake, right? Please post more as soon as you can!!!

11. Arctic_Wolf

Arctic_Wolf Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 19, 2000
  12. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    Atrus grimaced at the door. She didn?t know if she should disturb him or not.

*Had it only been a few days since I have found out? It feels like forever.
    How could such a wonderful life be wiped out in only a few seconds? My friend and my best friend?s son?* she cut the thought off before she burst into tears again.

She had just returned from a mission when she had heard. She had been grieving for a while but decided that Qui-gon was hurting more. So here she was to help him through this. She knocked on the door. No answer. She knocked again and got the same silence. She sighed, punched in the code and the door slid open. She walked into the dark room silently and looked around. She didn?t see anyone at first.

?Qui-gon?? she called softly.

Stony silence was all she got. She then noticed that Qui-gon was sleeping on the couch. His haggard features were as relaxed as he could get after grieving so much. He was thinner since the last time she had seen him. His face was pale and tear streaked. She came closer, careful not to wake him. She picked up a blanket from a chair and draped it over him. She gently took the data pad from his hands and laid it on the table. But she got a look at it before she set it aside.

*Oh, Obi-wan, * she cried inside.

She picked up a notepad wrote on it.

Qui-gon,
    I was just by to see how you were doing. Please talk to me if you need me. I am sorry.
    Love, Atrus

She set the pad down, kissed his cheek and left quietly.

13. Arctic_Wolf

Aug 19, 2000
    Awww, he can't really be dead. Poor Qui-Gon. *sniff* *sniff*

14. imzadi

Sep 19, 2000
    How sad! I'm looking forward to reading what happens next!

15. Obi the Kid

Obi the Kid Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2000
  16. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
  17. Arctic_Wolf

Aug 19, 2000
    Using Jedi Mind Trick on Neon Star
    *you will post here soon*

18. Jedi-Faith

Dec 21, 2000
    Levitating...

I'm dying to find out what happened!!! post soon? =)

19. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    up up up!!!
    =0)
    more soon neon star and/or renton kenobi????

20. Jedi-Faith

Dec 21, 2000
    Levitating again... =)

21. Senni_Arava

Senni_Arava Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 22, 2000
    noooooo!!! you *can't* kill him!! more, please?!

22. Jedi-Faith

Dec 21, 2000
    Levitating...

AHHH!! Please don't leave us hanging for too long =)

23. Renton Kenobi

Renton Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2000
    Qui-Gon stired in the early morning's rays that intruded into his room. Trying to make the darkness disapear. Rolling over he heared the crunch of paper. Rolling back he picked up the note that had been left by Atrus.

He smiled at his friends concern. She was always so good to him. Rubbing his hands over his face he looked at the wall chrono. And a knock came at the door. "Who is it?"

"It's Bant. May I...Can I come in?" Qui-Gon sighed at the sound of Obi-Wan's friend Bant. He opened the door to see her eyes filled to the brim with tears. "I..I..wanted to see...see how you wer...were doing?"

Bant looked down to the ground and wrung her hands. She knew the answer, she felt the same way. "I've been better, would you come in Bant? Would you like some tea?"

"Thank you." She walked in and Qui-Gon shut the door behind him.

24. Jedi-Faith

Dec 21, 2000
    Great post, but so short!! arg!!! =) hehe, I have a feeling I'm gonna be hanging for awhile before I find out why Obi died or if he is dead... suspense is good tho, I guess...

25. imzadi

Sep 19, 2000
    A post! Hmm, I wonder what they'll talk about?

Please post more as soon as you can!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.