main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Darkness of Temptation (Dooku/Qui-Gon) co-written with Kynstar Thank you for the awards!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Layren, Oct 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    Title: Darkness of Temptation
    Author(s): Layren and Kynstar
    Timeframe: PreJA Qui-Gon is 17
    Characters: Qui-Gon, Dooku
    Keywords: Dooku, temptation, darkness
    Summary: Dooku experiences the ecstasy of the Dark Side. Can his padawan save him before further tragedy occurs?
    Notes: This was supposed to be a short vignette! Of course things never, ever turn out the way you want them too. This is a dark fic so be forewarned. We hope everyone enjoys!

Dooku was glad to be leaving this desolate planet. It was so backwards and the fact that the technology was not even current the negotiations had to be done the hard way - face to face and on durasheets.

"Well Qui-Gon, soon we'll be back on Coruscant. I bet you'll be happy to see your friends again, eh?"

As the two were walking, several shadows were following them from a distance and were coordinating with several more that were on the rooftops further down the alley. The alley led to the hangar bays.

"Yes, Master. It'll be nice to go back to a place with modern technology, " he said with a grimace. The negotiations had tired him almost as much as they had his Master.

Dooku chuckled. "Yeah a good sonic shower would be nice. That water was a little too brown for my tastes. No telling what micro-organisms were living in that liquid!"

Qui-Gon winced at the reminder. "I think I still have some of that brown stuff in my hair."

Dooku chuckled again and faked a shock look as he pretended to pick something out of the younger man's hair. "What this?"

The seventeen-year-old Padawan batted his Master's hand away from his hair. "Just a piece of brown goo, I'm sure."

"I don't know... it appeared to have had legs... well now we'll never know since you knocked it out of my hands." A mischievous glint shimmered in his eyes.

Dooku paused in mid chuckle as his head shot up to glance at the roof of the building to his right. His dark brows furrowed slightly as his expression took on a concentration look.

Qui-Gon frowned following his Master's look. "Is something wrong?"

"I felt something..." Before he could finish his sentence he pushed Qui-Gon off to the side and leaped back as a body of a rugged looking man dropped into the spot where he and his Padawan had just occupied.

Dooku had his saber out and ignited. The man appeared to be in his mid 20s and was wearing dingy shirt and tunic. A vibro-blade was in his right hand.

"You two just caused me and my band some major problems. So we're gonna take some of the trouble that we're gonna be stuck with out of your hides." His green eyes burrowed into Dooku's dark brown ones as they glowed with his anger. The man signaled with a whistle and with that several more people dropped from the rooftops surrounding them. The two shadows from the alley came into the light armed with electro whips.

Qui-Gon had his lightsaber out and ignited in an instant and winced inwardly. They were outnumbered and surrounded on all sides. He felt his Master's back against his. They had to guard each other's backs if they w anted to defeat this gang. "I'd like to see you try," Qui-Gon taunted waving his lightsaber.

Dooku sent a slight reprimand through their bond. //Not now Padawan...we must be careful the odds are against us in this.// Dooku was not pleased at all and it was hard to keep his displeasure from showing.

"All we did was mediate, the decisions were made by the delegates. Not us." Dooku said to the band's supposed leader.

//I'm sorry, Master.// Qui-Gon sent back sounding repentant

Dooku allowed an understanding feeling pass through the bond.

The leader eyed Dooku shaking his shaggy matted head. "Well if it wasn't for you and your whelp, a decision would not have been made. My boys and I had all the fun when they were undecided. Now our fun is over and they are now trying to hunt us down."

Dooku sighed as he realized that there was going to be no backing down. A sense of calm passed through him and he let it flow outward so it wo

2. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    Well, Dooku's descent into darkness is certainly horrifying Qui-Gon. I only hope that he can get up in time to save his Master from making another terrible mistake. Good job. Keep going.

3. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Hey diane! Glad you like it so far! :D Yeah... poor Qui that lil bit of Dooku's anger there is freaking the poor Padawan out! hehehehe

4. Layren

Oct 28, 2003
    pssst. Diane and it's going to get worse before it gets better ;)

Dooku is a naughty boy *cackles madly with glee*

5. Jedi_Chani

Jedi_Chani Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2004
    Oh, very nice! I love your portrayals of these two. You do a great job with Dooku, who doesn't seem to get much attention!

Great work! Can't wait for more.

6. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Yay!!! Somebody likes my portrayal of Dooku!! [face_blush] Oi is my boy gonna be happy! *snrk* [face_love] I'm in such a fiesty mood today too!! *Eyes the younger Dooku* Oh boy oh boy oh boy! I can only imagine him as a Master! Let's see he'd be in his late 30s grrrrowl!! =P~

OK I'm okay now... I think...

Master how can you say that about Dooku! [face_blush] But isn't he sooooo? [face_mischief] I soooo love Dooku ;) can't ya tell? *snrk* hehehe

Jedi_Chani hey glad you're enjoying it!! I try to give Dooku his due ;) though my Master seems to enjoy him this way ;) hehehehe Thanks for stopping by!! More to come soon!

7. Layren

Oct 28, 2003
    Jedi_Chani Thanks! Just when we were getting worried nobody was reading this hehe. well to thank you for responding we have a new post!

...but something stopped him.

"Master! Don't kill him, " Qui-Gon pleaded. He'd seen his Master kill in anger and he shivered feeling sick at that realization.

Qui-Gon's voice sounded far away and the pleading tone drew his attention away from the begging man. Glancing over at his Padawan on the ground, confusion ripped the shielding and the bond was open once more.

Qui-Gon felt the mental walls drop and he reached out hesitantly. //Don't kill him, Master. It would be a needless death.//

Dooku hesitated as he looked back at the man who was still at his feet. The silvery eyes were tear stained and were pleading.

"Please...I have a little girl...my wife died last winter...please..."

Qui-Gon's heart broke at that wondering how many more lives his Master had ruined by the senseless act of giving into his rage.

//Please, Master. Let him live.//

Dooku gritted his teeth as his eyes narrowed. Looking upon the man made him sick at how low a person can become. The power hummed through him still making him edgy and giddy with the sensation. The Master's breath was coming in great huffs as he battled with the control. Kill him! Finish him and the others! The power screamed and Dooku grasped the saber's hilt tightly to the point his knuckles became white under the strain.

The man's eyes widen in fear as he thought the Jedi was going to finish him off. He broke down further and flung himself onto the ground, groveling at the Master's feet.

Dooku felt disgust flow through him as he tried to push the Darkness back.

It was proving to be harder than he would have thought. The temptress would not let go and his breathing became even more ragged.

"Master!" Qui-Gon pushed himself hard to his feet, gasping at the effort it took. He gathered his own blade in his hand, clenching his teeth against the pain of his broken arm as he held the saber and ignited it. "Don't kill him."

Dooku looked back over at Qui and saw the effort it took for him to get up. "What? You would fight me to protect this filth?"

"Yes," Qui-Gon said holding his saber defensively in front of him.

Dooku narrowed his eyes as he continued to struggle with pushing back the Darkness' temptations. "You have no faith in me then?"

"It's not you I doubt, Master it's the Dark Side."

Dooku chuckled as he continued to hold his saber casually off to the side. "And what have I told you about the Dark Side?"

"Easily it flows, " Qui-Gon said with narrowed eyes. "It's not stronger than the Light, but it's quicker and easier. You don't have the right to take his life."

Dooku chuckled even further. "Right? What gave them the right to try and take *yours*?"

"Nothing. I did not justify it." Qui-Gon paused then added in between breaths. "What gives you the right to kill in anger?"

Dooku raised an eyebrow and tapped his jaw in thought. "I don't know, what gives me the right. You were in danger and the odds were against us." Dooku shot a look at the man still at his feet. //We can discuss this later without an audience.//

//Yes Master. But don't kill him. He does not deserve to die.//

"You can go. Take the remaining of your band and leave. Be glad that my apprentice stopped me. For your kind don't deserve to live." He stated through clenched teeth

Qui-Gon let out a breath of relief as Dooku closed down his blade.

The man at Dooku's feet glanced over at Qui-Gon, his eyes reflecting his thanks. Scrambling away, he helped another wounded man down the alley. The ones that had been on Qui-Gon had already fled.

Qui-Gon closed down his blade and collapsed to the ground. He was so tired; the effort of stopping his Master from killing in anger had drained him of his energy.

Dooku walked over to his apprentice and leaned down to pick the young man up. "You are getting to big for me to continue and do this Padawan." Dooku tried to joke,

8. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Holy...freak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is turning out so creepy, Dooku's delusional... Choking Quigon nearly had me in a right state!

9. JediMaster_Jen

JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    I don't think I've ever read a young Qui story before. I like this.

Dooku is losing it fast--hopefully Qui can help him.

Good work.

10. Rogue_JediKnight

Rogue_JediKnight Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 19, 2002
    This is great! I didn't know you two were in cahoots with each other :D

A nice exploration of the Master/Padawan bond more akin to a parent/child relationship in that Dooku lost all focus on the situation and only had concern for his Padawan.

But I agree that Dooku is slipping fast, almost too fast. Would it be correct in assuming that this is not the first time that he has heard such whisperings?

And poor Qui-Gon, it?s definitely a staunch reminder that sometimes the enemies within are much more dangerous. Now Dooku has to receive forgiveness from both the light and his Padawan, but has he traveled to far down the path for redemption?

Looking forward to more :D
    Rogue

11. MamaVader

MamaVader Jedi Youngling

Oct 13, 2004
    You make a great team! I can't wait for more!

12. Layren

Oct 28, 2003
    Darth Ishtar Thanks! Getting the reader emotionally involved is one of the highest compliments an author can receive :D Thanks for reading!

JediMaster Jen Never read young Qui-Gon? Well there's not that many stories out there that deal with him being young, to be honest,which is part of the reason we like him :D Unexplored territory. Plus my padawan is a huge Dooku fan and I love Qui so everything works out ;) Thanks so much for reading! I hope you enjoy!

Rogue JediKnight Hey there! Followed me from Restorations eh? Great to see that you've found some of the stuff I've been writing with my new padawan! That's what we're going to explore later in the fic -- Dooku's possibilities for redemption ;) if there is any... Thanks so much for reading!

MamaVader Thanks so much! I will have a new post up within a few minutes!

13. Layren

Oct 28, 2003
    Horror filled Dooku as he tried to get up from his kneeling position, but only was able to stumble back to fall upon his rear.

"What have I done...?!" He cried out.

Qui-Gon gasped for breath and collapsed as Dooku released him, massaging his neck and holding his wounded side. The effort of taking in air hurt his cracked ribs terribly.

"I'm...I'm sorry Padawan...Qui-Gon...I don't know ..." He couldn't talk, he was stuttering so bad. Once again his foundation had been rocked and this time the fear could be felt coming off him in waves. I nearly killed him! What is wrong with me?!

He tried to get up once more, but was shaking to the point that he was only able to get up on the third attempt. "I...I need to get out..."

"And go where?" Qui-Gon managed to say. "We're on a ship." He groaned as he sat up.

"Ship is not off ground...yet...I have to..." Dooku turned away, but could not walk. He was trembling to the point that his teeth were chattering. He could not move and he was frozen with fear.

"I'll do it, Master. You rest." Qui-Gon got up slowly, his face tight with trying to control pain and he limped his way to the cockpit, going slowly with the pain in his cracked ribs. He eased himself down into the pilot's seat and nearly screamed. The pain was tripled when he was sitting. Tears leaked out of his eyes as he requested permission to take off from the spaceport.

Dooku wanted to object but could not. He could do nothing and hated that fact. The horror of what had just happen was freezing him in place. I am a fool...a weak pathetic fool. And have nearly destroyed the one of the two things I care the most about in my life. What has happened to me?! What is going on...? The agony that over rode the fear nearly left his mouth as he fell to his knees once more. Disgusted with himself and shame filled his being shooting pain to his very core. A sob escaped his try lips as he covered his face and lowered his head. Throwing his shields up at the last second, he hoped that his Padawan had not felt the anguish that had engulfed him.

Qui-Gon lifted the ship off the ground after receiving clearance to depart. He maneuvered the ship as well as he could with his injured arm and soon the ship was safely in hyperspace. Once they'd taken off safely he unstrapped from the chair and had to see about his Master. He'd left him on the floor in the other room. He limped slowly back out to where his Master was.

Dooku tried to maintain the shielding, but it was hard as the turmoil increased. Guilt, shame, disgust, pain, failure, and several other emotions and multitude of thoughts swam about his mind prohibiting him the full control that he was legendary for. Still kneeling and head bowed in his hands, the tears flowed freely as silent sobs wracked his body.

Qui-Gon's jaw dropped seeing his Master on the floor, tears pouring down his cheeks. He had never seen Dooku cry. Hesitantly, his side protesting with every move he made, he got down on the floor beside him and tried to pat his back, comfortingly.

Dooku stiffened at the touch of his Padawan on his back. His tear-stained eyes meet the worried blue ones of the apprentice. "You should be resting," His voice was hoarse and hardly recognizable. The Master stumbled back to his feet and guided Qui-Gon back to the bed as he tried to push the turmoil away momentarily.

"But what about you?" the Padawan frowned as Dooku rejected his efforts to help and allowed himself to be led.

"I will meditate." It sounded as empty as it felt and Dooku could not make eye contact with his apprentice again. The knowledge of what had just occurred moments ago was hitting him full in the face as his eyes strayed to the apprentices' throat and saw the redness of finger marks on the pale skin. Dooku cringed and immediately stepped back trying to distance himself from Qui-Gon. He was afraid that he might try something else that would hurt the Padawan.

I can not touch him ever again... That fact sent tears pooling into his eyes once more and he turned away.

14. Briman

Briman Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2004
    Good job, I loved how you depicted the young Qui-Gon Jinn, really interesting, can't wait for more.

15. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Jeeeeeeeeez! Wow. Yeah, poor Qui-Gon, his hope in his Master staying with the Order, his willingness to take all the blame.

16. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Yikes, I know I started this story and thought I'd already replied at least once. Well, the good thing is I do get to read a couple posts together which is always nice to me. :D

Nothing finishing up a nice quiet mediation to be jumped by bad guys. Grrr... Very creepy how Dooku began to enjoy the feel of power and used to to taunt and tease as he fought.

It certainly took a lot more effort for his master not to kill. Awww, loved the banter over Qui-Gon's nose. LOL! To many excuses on Dooku's part for killing and then attempting to strangle poor Qui??

As much as I detest what he's done, the image of Dooku crying does make me feel bad for him. This is such a tragic story. How Dooku's slowly sliding to the dark side, his padawan's willingness to take the blame for his actions and not wanting his master to leave the Order.

Layren and Kynstar, the two of you are doing superbly with this.

17. Opal

Opal Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2003
    Oooh, I like it, Layren and Kyn. My favorite moment was when Qui was prepared to fight his master sooner than let Dooku kill in anger.

Very nicely done, but then again if anybody can be trusted to do Dooku well, it's you two. :D

18. tangled_sphere

tangled_sphere Jedi Master star 4

Dec 28, 2003
    Okay I was just told that I have to get ready to catch the bus! ;) But I started with the first post anyway because I'm looking forward to reading more about our favorite Count! :D

Kyn, that was awesome when Dooku feels the darkness...power over life and death...I'm so glad Qui was there to center him. Great job you two! I'll be catching up soon!

19. tangled_sphere

Dec 28, 2003
    Just caught up and this is wonderful stuff you two!

Dooku's thoughts are just incredible as he is fighting to save Qui and sucuumbing to the darkness. WOW!

Love the conversation between them and the well your nose is rather big [face_laugh]

Dooku wanted to object but could not. He could do nothing and hated that fact. The horror of what had just happen was freezing him in place. I am a fool...a weak pathetic fool. And have nearly destroyed the one of the two things I care the most about in my life. What has happened to me?! What is going on...? The agony that over rode the fear nearly left his mouth as he fell to his knees once more. Disgusted with himself and shame filled his being shooting pain to his very core. A sob escaped his try lips as he covered his face and lowered his head. Throwing his shields up at the last second, he hoped that his Padawan had not felt the anguish that had engulfed him.

You can just feel Dooku's despair at having given in again and strangling Qui- Can't wait to see what happens next. Qui is so scared and so is Dooku at what is happening to him!

20. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Briman
    Hey and welcome! Glad you are enjoying the story! We're giving it our best :D

DarthIshtar
    Yep poor Qui...He's willing to sacrifice everything for Dooku. Though his Master doesn't want him to really, but he does appreciate the dedication and loyalty that Qui is showing him.
    Man...is Dooku gonna feel so guilty later on... My poor baby! He's already as angsted out as he can be! *Snrk* but there is more to come! Thanks fo reading!

Healer_Leona
    Well Dooku was trying to defend Qui, but the temptation and calling was too much. Only now does he understand what Yoda had told him over and over again and he didn't really believe it...until now: The Dark Side is easier.
    I'm so excited that you are enjoying in! :D

Opal
    Yepper poor kid was willing to fight Dooku in order to save the man's liffe...even though he was badly hurt.

Oi! Yeah...me and my baby!! [face_love] Qui is my Master's for this fic ;) hehehe
    Glad you're enjoying it! :D

t_s
    Well I guess you weren't late for the bus then? ;) Hope not! Though I shouldn't be happy to know you were almost late, but I am glad that you are enjoying the fic! I told my Master that you'd fall in love with it! Oh you're gonna love it I think! :D Dooku angst galore! Our Count-to-be needs some TLC!! [:D]

I'm glad you enjoyed the explaining of him embracing the Darkness. I kind'a borrowed some of the descriptions from Lin's connection. I believe it is almost the same for everyone but with a few minor differences depending on the individual's actual weaknesses. Like Dooku's being his love for Jo and Qui.

I'm happy that you liked the humor bits! I think Dooku would have some - maybe not a lot of moments like that but a few at the least. And I think Qui enjoys those moments as well as his Master.

I'm trying to not make him a wuss, I mean he is a very closed off type of guy, but this embracing of the Darkness for the first time has tried him and stressed him out to his limits and beyond. Poor thing has more to come as well as Qui.

21. Rogue_JediKnight

Rogue_JediKnight Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 19, 2002
    Oh, another great post Layren and Kynstar :D

Poor Qui-Gon is trying to be so brave and follow his heart and the Force and even having to play the part of the Master for the pair at the moment. It also appears that he has an intimate understanding of the internal workings of the Council and how they would probably respond - which, in and of itself, is a shame.

I loved seeing how some of Qui-Gon's long-standing defiance might have come into existence, and how you kept his character true - follow the Force above and beyond all else :D

And Dooku appears to be in a bad way at the moment, I can only hope that he can find the necessary guidance in his meditations or else they will never be able to grow and overcome the dramatic shift that has occurred in their relationship.

Look forward to more,
    Rogue

22. Layren

Oct 28, 2003
    Briman Thanks so much! I'm glad you liked it! I'll have a new post here in a few minutes! By the way, Welcome to the boards!

DarthIshtar Yeah Qui-Gon is quite self sacrificial -- you know how he is :D Glad you liked it ! Thanks for reading!

Healer_Leona I especially enjoyed the broken nose part myself :D We had a good time working on that bit ;) Kynstar is glad somebody feels sorry for Dooku finally ;) As much as I feel sorry for him, I just keep thinking of what he becomes later. THanks for reading!

Opal Thanks! I really enjoyed that bit to! I figured Qui-Gon would rather fight and let his master kill him than let someone else die who didn't really deserve it :) Thanks for reading!

tangeled_sphere Wow two replies! Sorry to hear that you were almost late though ;) I hope not too late :D I'm really glad you enjoyed what we're doing so far. Dooku does have a sense of humor but I would imagine it doesn't come out very often and that may have been where Qui-Gon picked up some of his dry wit, with having such an aristocratic Master. Thanks so much for reading!

Rogue_JediKnight Yes Qui-Gon is trying very hard to be strong for Dooku because he knows at least one of them has to and his Master has basically fallen apart and is going to have a rough time putting his thoughts back together. One does wonder if they repair their relationship ;) I imagine Qui-Gon's defiance started showing up at a fairly young age, because by the time he's older he's questioning everything with such a practised ease that it makes you wonder what he was like in his youth. Thanks so much for reading!

23. Layren

Oct 28, 2003
    Several hours later, Qui-Gon blinked as he came to from his healing trance. He looked blearily around the room and noticed his Master wasn't there. He slowly got off his bed and hobbled over to his Master's room. He sensed his Master was attempting to meditate but having trouble. "Master?" he said hesitantly.

Dooku's concentration was still jumbled as his Padawan's voice broke the silence. Sighing, he opened his eyes. "Out of the healing trance already?" Using the Force he opened the door so the young man could enter.

"Yes, Master. I feel much better, " he assured him.

Dooku nodded and motioned for Qui-Gon to enter. "Sit in the chair if you like."

Qui-Gon eased himself into the chair gently. "I'm sorry I disturbed you."

"Not making any headway really anyway." Dooku smiled weakly as he got more comfortable on the floor by moving his legs in order for his rear to be on the ground and then crossed his ankles.

"Have you decided on anything for me, Master?"

"No...not yet." He looked away and spied a small view port. The stars were a blur as the ship was still in hyperspace. "I am still attempting to...recover." He gulped as his voice failed him.

Qui-Gon winced and then frowned. "I can help if you need it, Master."

Weary eyes looked up into the apprentice's face. His voice was a near whisper as he spoke once more. "I would like that...I seem to not be able to find my center."

He smiled a bit shyly as he tried to scoot the chair over closer. He frowned slightly. "hrm, I suppose I shouldn't get on the floor to meditate."

Dooku shook his head. "No...Han'yaie might get upset if you aggravate those ribs any further." He got up and sat down on his sleep cot. Patting the spot next to him, his voice was a little steadier. "Sit next to me here, you can at least be some what comfortable."

Qui-Gon snorted. "Han'yaie's going to have my hide for breaking my nose again. He just fixed it."

Dooku chuckled lightly. "This is true...he will not be happy. You are once more proving his point about being the most problematic Padawan ever."

"It's not my fault!"

"No it isn't young one, as it wasn't with me when I was your age." His eyes sparkled a little reflecting some of their old mirth.

He sulked a little, mock pouting. "Mmhm. Sure."

"Come on over here and help an old man meditate." He chuckled once more at Qui-Gon's pouting, knowing fully well that it wasn't actual.

Qui-Gon obediently got up and settled himself over on his Master's bed, attempting to get comfortable, wincing as his side protested.

"Here, lean against this pillow." Dooku propped one up behind the apprentice. "Is that better?"

Qui-Gon leaned against the pillow gratefully. "Thank you, Master."

"Glad to be of service." Dooku winked at the young man. "Well, shall we attempt this?"

Qui-Gon nodded and closed his eyes as he attempted to start meditating.

The Master sighed quietly and also tried to slip into a meditation trance. He pushed the feelings and thoughts away, but not all of them would relent. Furrowing his brows, he tried harder.

Qui-Gon slipped deeper into his meditation, waiting for his master to join him.

Dooku reached out into the Force and saw the Light from his Padawan's presence. A small smile lifted his lips as the young man's warmth comforted him. So bright and giving! I hope that he never becomes tainted as I have... With that last though the slight smile became a frown and another sigh left him. He reached out for the apprentice through the Force and joined him through their bond.

Several hours later, Qui-Gon opened his eyes and blinked. He rubbed his cramped muscles from sitting in the same position too long. "Master?" He murmured. "We've been meditating for two hours. Don't you think you should take a break?"

Dooku hated to come out of the calm that he was able to achieve with his Padawan's help. For the first time since the murders he had found peace. "I guess..." Opening his eyes, he stared at Qui-Gon. "I'm sorry to have caused you further discomfort. I...I lost track of tim

24. tangled_sphere

Dec 28, 2003
    THAT WAS INTENSE! :eek:

That last nightmare, where Dooku kills Qui, was incredible. And Dooku feeling unredeemable-he is fast isolating himself *Gives Dooku a big hug* He needs some TLC! ;)

That is so sweet of Qui to offer to help his Master but Dooku you shouldn't let him lie for you! The darkness is getting ahold and taking over all aspects of your life :_| And you can see so clearly how Qui loves him.

Great job you guys! Love hearing Dooku's thoughts and fears. Really well written. :D

P.S. Didn't miss my bus! [face_dancing]

25. jeday

jeday Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 4, 2004
    Yep, very intense!
    Poor, brave Qui-Gon, to take all this punishment.
    But I don't think this will help his master. :_|
    Great post!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.