main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Ultra Stressed Jedi Students play Truth or Dare.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by JediKnight-Obi-Wan, Apr 9, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

JediKnight-Obi-Wan Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 13, 2000
    Okay lets start this thing. First off could everyone who is going to be in on this reply. And also could you give seating ideas.
    So far this is who has said they want to be in on it. If I am missing someone FORGIVE ME!.
    1.Jane Jinn=Jane Jinn
    2.Amidolee=Cali~Ana
    3.Muiscal Jedi=Ieron
    4.Kenobi Maul=Obi-Wan
    5.Kit=Kithera
    6.JediKnight-Obi-Wan=Meri
    7.All writters=Sifa
    8.All writters=Bant.
    9.All writters=Ane
    Am I missing anyone???

For those last three, that will especially go for whoever ask Bant or Sifa and Ane their question. Because you will write for them. NOW all we have to do is get the seating arrangement situated.

Give me ideas. Does anyone REALLy want to start the opening post. I mean do you like have this just brillant idea? I'm open to all ideas. This isn't my thread this is OUR thread. We all make the decisions on it.
    So if anybody has a great idea for the opening post, GO FOR IT. But first we have to arrange the seating.

I assume we will be sitting in a circle. Here is my idea. We can change this, I'm just throwing this out as a sugestion.

Meri ask Sifa
    Sifa ask Cali
    Cali ask Ane
    Ane ask Kit
    Kit ask Ieron
    Ieron ask Jane
    Jane ask Obi-Wan
    Obi-Wan ask Meri.

Wookay. So that was just a sample idea. We can mix and scramble it to fit us. I just threw those names together.
    My idea is to put the people such as Bant after a character who has an author so that that author can write for them. Say if you had Sifa ask Bant. That wouldn't work because neither of them has someone to write for them.
    Am I making sense. Okay we can start this as soon as we get the seating done.
    SOoo. Lets hear those ideas.

2. aka Doolittle

aka Doolittle Jedi Youngling

Nov 15, 1999
    Yay JKOW!!!!!! Somebody finally started it! I'd like to try.. can I? I'm good at truth or dare in real life!!! Would somebody like to give me a name (if you want)? Or I could always use my friend christina's SW name (you know that thing were you take the first part of your last name, and your street.....) her's is Anitzer Hicupe or something really strange!
    As for the sequence of questions, it doesn't have to be in any order. Or you could go one way, then after a couple times switch (ex- clock-wise then counter c-w.)

Eliza

3. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

Jan 13, 2000
    LOL Aka why don't you take either Bant or Sifa and write for them.
    I don't think it would work if we just threw in someone new.
    Do yall?
    For one thing the new character wouldn't have a devolped realationship with the other characters. At least thats my opinion.

Also it is probably best if we do have a sequence to our question asking. Otherwise someone would most likely get left out, and it might get more than a little confusing. But the switching from clockwise to counter clockwise is a good idea.

By the way Aka I've NEVER played truth or dare before. Is it fun in real life? LOL

[This message has been edited by JediKnight-Obi-Wan (edited 04-09-2000).]

4. epic

epic Ex Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 1999
    Now this could be interesting.

5. The Musical Jedi

The Musical Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 1999
    I'm just checking in and everything looks great to me! No clue on how to start though.

6. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    All right, people, I'll have a go at getting this thing started. Hope it's not too bad. If it's too awful, tell me, and I'll edit it out.

Jane glanced happily around the sitting room of Meri's apartment where everybody had gathered for an evening of fun and games. She still couldn't believe Qui-Gon had let her come, but then, she hadn't been in trouble for almost three full days now. Such good behaviour simply deserved a reward. Everybody was here, seated in a big circle; Meri, Sifa, Cali, Ane, Kithera, Ieron, and Obi-Wan. Only Bant hadn't been able to come, as her master had been sent on a quick mission that very afternoon, and taken her with him. Master Arieh had been putting out a few bowls of snack food when Jane had arrived, but had conveniently disappeared soon afterwards, muttering something about the library, or the swimming pool. He'd looked almost wistful as he'd gone, and Jane wondered if he'd secretly wanted to stay.

She was certainly looking forward to this, the more so because she had no idea what was going to happen.

"Well,"said Meri,"you're probably wondering why I've gathered you here together this evening..."

There were a few giggles, and Sifa said,"If we're going to imitate the Council, I want to be Yoda."

More laughter, and Meri said,"No! We're going to play something that's really fun! It's called Truth or Dare."

Jane couldn't help smiling, even though she had no idea what was meant.

"It's a game where the person next to you asks if you want to tell the truth, or if you'll take a dare,"Meri explained."If you say truth, then the person can ask you anything, and you have to tell the truth. If you say dare, then they can dare you to do anything, and you have to do it."

"Oh, I love this,"said Kithera, bouncing up and down on her chair."I just love thinking up dares!"

"Can we begin, or do I have to give an example?"Meri continued.

"They can dare us to do anything, and we have to do it?"Jane asked."What if we can't?"

"Then you have to answer a question truthfully,"Meri said.

"Oh."

"I'm thinking of some dares already,"Cali said in delight.

"I hope I'm not first,"said Jane."I think I can catch on as we go, though."

"All right,"said Meri."Then let's begin."

7. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

Jan 13, 2000
    Good start Jane!
    But what are we doing about seating arrangement? Didn't you have any ideas about it? Or was that sample I gave okay?
    I thought the others still might want to change it so I'll wait till I hear from the others.
    LOL
    This shouldn't be on page #2. I'm still waiting till the others check in. COME on you guys! LOL

8. Jane Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    JKOW, yes, I did have ideas, and then suddenly I looked up and realised I was just in time for an appointment, so I had to get off quickly. Your original seating arrangement was good, but I was considering switching Sifa and Obi-Wan around, so that Obi-Wan is between his two favourite females, Meri and Cali. There shouldn't be a problem with that, if Kenobi Maul will write for Obi-Wan, and aka Doolittle will write for Sifa. Just a thought...

9. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

Jan 13, 2000
    Jane Jinn sounds good to me
    Me and Cali ought to be able really hound poor Obi-Wan.

So that would mean that Uh lets see....

How bout this.
    Cali ask Obi-Wan
    Obi-Wan ask Meri
    Meri ask Sifa
    Sifa ask Ieron
    Ieron ask Ane
    Ane ask Jane
    Jane ask Kit
    Kit ask Cali

How is that? I am not missing anyone am I? LOL I think putting you Jane next to Ane will be fun. Just see what he dares you to do.

10. aka Doolittle

Nov 15, 1999
    That's probably true JKOW, about the new relationship etc. ok, so I'll be Bant, k? But I can't go online very often, so people can still use her at will.

Truth or Dare is like the funnest game imaginable. Last year, (I always pick dares) at my friends party, I had to put on a saffarri hat, and hold a butterfly net and go over to her neighbor's house and ask if they had "a rabid squirrel problem" (I was supposed to catch them, you get it?) Well being me, I did it. This old guy closed the door in my face, whatever that was supposed to mean. It's soo fun! You've got to try it! I'll try to get on and write later tonight. (But be warned: I could be utter crap!)

Eliza

11. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

Jan 13, 2000
    This server is being very sithly.It just ate my post. Errrr.
    Okay Aka could you take Sifa instead. LOL
    Jane Jinn wrote that Bant was away on a mission. So. Or maybe if you want to play a boy. Ane? I don't think he has a writter.

And did you say since you can't get on often you won't mind if the person who ask Sifa a question writes for her sometimes? That would be me if we keep the seating arrangment.

By the way. That story of what you had to do when you played truth or dare was hilarious. I don't think I would be picking dare very much. LOL
    Knowing my luck someone WOULD dare me to kiss them just because they knew I hadn't before.
    Of course unless they looked like Obi-Wan I wouldn't think of it. LOL Maybe not even then. tongue.gif
    Okay where is Amidolee. COME ON peoples. Check in and tell me what you think of the seating arrangment. We'll start as soon as its approved. And I can't wait by the way

12. aka Doolittle

Nov 15, 1999
    Shh! I'm not supposed to be on now! I can't go on again tonight either .
    Ok, I'll be Sifa. I picked Bant cuz I know more about her. I know in the JA's she was Pigtails' best friend. What's Sifa like?
    Sure, whoever asks her can write for her!
    I'd better go before I get caught!

Eliza

13. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

Jan 13, 2000
    LOL Okay Aka. I hope you get the chance to actually write for Sifa sometime.
    Okay Sifa is the romantic type. She also likes to gossip about stuff around the temple.
    She has a HUGE crush on Meri's Master. heheehe
    Something I can have fun with.
    Ummm Amidolee can tell you more about her. She created her. Where ever Amidolee is.
    Okay I have to go feed the horses. I'll be back in a while.

14. Amidolee

Amidolee Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2000
    Hi guys, I checked in last night, but I didn't post. Sorry.

Okay, Sifa is the typical teenage girl, gossip, loves romance novels, has a crush on Meri's Master and likes guys. She has black hair and green eyes.

You have horses JKOW???? I LOVE horses!!! I don't have any of my own, but I ride a lot of the neighbors horses, though. Cool.

Oh, know what I noticed? Bant is the only one in our circle of friends that isn't human. Hmm.

I can't start it off. So, whoever does, BEGIN!!!! And we can't forget about the regular thread either!

15. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

Jan 13, 2000
    Amidolee yes I have three horses.
    Okay I will start the post. Just hold on while I type it. I am going with something I had in mind the first time. I believe I made it my sample in the Other thread. Except this will be elaborated.
    Hold on while I type it up.

16. The Musical Jedi

Dec 13, 1999
    Hey, I can cover for Ane if someone doesn't appear for him. *evil chuckle* I came up with a great idea for a dare while mowing the lawn earlier today.

17. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

Jan 13, 2000
    Meri grinned and elbowed Obi-Wan who sat next to her.
    "You better behave this time pigtails. My Master won't go so easy on you as he did last time."

Obi-Wan narrowed his eyes and made a face at her.

"Okay, lets begin." Meri said in excitement.
    "I'll start since this was mostly my idea anyway. My idea and Pigtails here."

All eyes turned towards Meri.

"Sifa!"

Sifa jumped and looked at Meri. "Yes?"

Meri grinned mischievously. "Truh--Or DARE?"

Sifa groaned. "Ohh sure start with me."

Meri smiled slyly. "I start with you because your sitting next to me. So come on...truth or dare."

"Uhhh....Dare." she said impulsively.

Meri brightened. "Ohh good choice, good choice."
    She then lowered her head and concentrated on thinking of a good dare.

Obi-Wan leaned around Meri's still form and smiled at Sifa.
    "Ohh Sifa I can't believe you just chose dare."

Sifa glared at him. "Shut up Obi-Wan."

Meri jumped and smacked Obi-Wan back with her hand. "I've got it!"
    She was having a hard time not laughing.

"Sifa.....I Dare you to...find My Master and kiss him."

All around the circle laughter broke out.
    "No...you are kidding right? Right?" she asked incredusouly.

Meri slowly shook her head back and forth. "No, I am not joking. That is your dare."

Obi-Wan was laughing the hardest. "Who is going to go with her and make sure she does it?"

Meri smiled broadly. "Well I am not missing this. I'll just hide. He said he was going to the Library. Who ever wants to go, can.

But you have to be absolutely QUIET. We can sneak in and hide behind the shelves."

Sifa still looked horrified at the prospect of kissing her crush.
    Meri stood up and yanked Sifa up by her arm.

"Come on lets go."

Quietly they all snuck through the halls and into the Library. One by one they darted into the Library for cover. They all made sure they had a good view and a close exit to a door hidden from view.

Master Arieh sat in a chair, to lost in the book he was reading to notice the quiet snickers and scuffing of feet.

Sifa gestured at Meri in silent plea, but Meri shoved her out in plain view of Alex and then ducked back behind the shelf.

Sifa took a few steps towards him then stopped and looked back at her hidden friends.

Alex rose his head and saw Sifa standing there. By the look on her face he was sure something was wrong.

He bolted up out of his chair and walked over to her. "Sifa? Is Meri okay? What's the matter?"

Behind the shelf Meri had to slap her hand over her mouth to stop the shout of laughter from coming out. //Ohh Sith but its hard not to laugh.//

Sifa looked down at the floor then back up at the tall Jedi Master. How in SITH was she supposed to reach his face when he was that tall.

A lightbulb lit in her scrambled thoughts. Her heart beat faster and her hands started sweating.

"I...I...have to whisper something to you." she stuttered nervously.

Alex frowned and looked at Sifa closely. She was acting VERY strange. He wondered if this had something to do with Truth or Dare.

"Alright."

He bent down for her to whisper in his ear, but instead of whispering, her hand shot out and turned his face towards her and she gave him a peck on the lips.

Immediately she flushed crimson and then turned and ran.

Alex straightened up, a shocked look on his face. Slowly his ears started turning red.
    Meri was behind this. He knew.

Back behind the shelves Meri was having a hard time breathing normally. As soon as Sifa ran out, the other Padawans slipped out before the Jedi Knight noticed they were there.

Meri threw a quick glance at her Master and then slipped out.

As soon as everyone was back at the apartment they cracked up laughing.

Sifa was still VERY red. "I can't believe I just did that. I can't....I can't."

Meri disolved in giggles and earned a glare from Sifa.

"You should have seen your face! And his face!"

Jane looked at Meri, curiosity on her face.
    "He didn't look embarrassed though."

Meri nodded still gasping for breath. "He was, I know my Master. His ears turned red. That is the only way I knew. Oh force! That was funny.

Sifa who

18. The Musical Jedi

Dec 13, 1999
    Oh, this was so much fun to write! Does someone want to write Ane's, or do I have it? Also, I claim no rights to the poem, it was written by Pablo Neruda, I simply changed the last word!!!

Ieron considered slowly, weighing her options. ?Ummmm, dare, I guess.?

Sifa grinned wickedly. A gleam appeared in her eye, and Ieron began to wonder exactly what she had gotten herself into. ?I dare you to go to the Room of a Thousand Waterfalls and pick some flowers.?

?Flowers?? Ieron asked, thoroughly confused. ?What?s so terrible about picking flowers??

?You didn?t let me finish. While you?re picking the flowers, the rest of us will write a sweet romantic poem. Then, you?ll deliver the poem and the flowers . . .? Sifa grinned even wider and watched as everyone leaned forward in anticipation. ? . . . to Mace Windu. In person. You can?t just leave them.?

?Deliver flowers to Mace Windu? Did I hear you right?? Ieron asked incredulously. She shook her head. ?This is going to be so humiliating,? she added. ?Do I have to say who they?re from, or can I claim they?re from a secret admirer??

Sifa considered for a moment. ?A secret admirer, I suppose. I can?t give everything away on the first round.?

Ieron rolled her eyes. ?That?s great,? she replied. She stood and waved to her friends. ?I?ll be back.? Then she disappeared.

When she returned with a huge armful of flowers, the rest of the group had come up with a poem written on a real sheet of paper. Setting the flowers aside, Ieron picked up the paper and read the poem aloud:

?I crave your mouth, your voice, your hair.
    Silent and starving, I prowl through the streets.
    Bread does not nourish me, dawn disrupts me, all day
    I hunt for the liquid measure of your steps.
    I hunger for your sleek laugh,
    your hands the color of a savage harvest,
    hunger for the pale stones of your fingernails,
    I want to eat your skin like a whole almond.
    I want to eat the sunbeam flaring in your lovely body,
    the sovereign nose of your arrogant face,
    I want to eat the fleeting shade of your lashes,
    and I pace around hungry, sniffing the twilight,
    hunting for you, for your hot heart,
    like a puma in the barrens of Tatooine.? Ieron flushed a merry red from her neck to the roots of her hair.

?You guys can?t be serious,? she wailed. Grinning faces looked back at her. ?But you are,? she sighed unhappily. ?All right, who?s coming along??

Sifa shook her head. ?You?re not leaving yet.? She produced a red ribbon and a stick of lipstick, which was also a bright red. Ieron eyed the lipstick warily. ?You have to make a lip-mark at the end of the poem.? Ieron?s eyebrows shot up her face and nearly disappeared into her hair. ?And, the poem has to be tied to the flowers,? she added in a sing-song voice.

?But that lipstick won?t come off before I go to his apartments!?

Sifa grinned and shrugged. ?You have to do it.?

?Sith!? Ieron cried, snatching the lipstick. She put it on lightly, then pressed her lips to the paper. ?There, it?s done.? She wiped her lips off with a towel and tied the note to the flowers with the ribbon. ?Let?s go, if I wait any longer, I may lose my nerve. Who?s coming??

Ane shot up, and Obi-Wan and Jane were close behind. Sifa brought up the rear and shut the door amidst voices shouting for complete details from the others. Ieron stalked down the hall, radiating humiliation with each step. Upon reaching the Council member?s door, she turned and looked at the others, who were positioned in a hallway a little distance from the door. Visibly, she composed herself, and then turned back to the door and rang the bell. Her posture spoke of complete calm and Ieron kept her mental shields carefully in place. Butterflies populated her stomach.

Mace Windu appeared at the door, and Ieron earned a puzzled look for the bouquet in her arms. ?Master Windu,? she began, taking a breath to steady herself, ?I was asked to deliver this to you.? Ieron then thrust the flowers into his arms.

?Who are they from?? he inquired, inspecting

19. JediFinrod

JediFinrod Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 4, 2000
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

HHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAA!!!

*wipes tears from eyes*

Boy, was that funny! I'm enjoying this thread too much!

20. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

Jan 13, 2000
    Yes Musical Jedi....You write for Ane.
    He comes after you and doesn't have a writter. Go for it. And don't keep us waiting.

21. The Musical Jedi

Dec 13, 1999
    Hope you all weren't waiting too long! cool.gif This is a ton of fun to write!!!

Ane swallowed slowly, unsure of which to chose. ?Da-a-a-are,? he replied slowly, obviously still uncertain if it was the right choice.

?Hmmmm,? Ieron considered, a wicked glint appearing in her eye. ?Dare you said? I need something good . . .? she trailed off, considering.

?I wonder if I?m going to end up regretting this,? Ane replied with a groan.

?Oh, it can?t be as bad as what I had to do,? Ieron retorted, ?unless you want it to be. I am in charge of what you have to do, remember.?

Ane chuckled. ?How could I forget.?

Ieron suddenly flashed him a grin, which made Obi-Wan grin. ?She?s got a good one,? he commented, winking at Cali. ?You can tell by that look.?

?You bet your pigtails I have a good one. And it?s one that we all can observe. When me and my master first got to Alderaan and spent the night in one of the towns, he let me go to one of the movies. It was the strangest thing I?ve ever seen, with a half-naked man who swung from vines. Ane, I dare you to strip down to your leggings, nothing else, go to the Room of a Thousand Waterfalls, climb one of the trees, swing from one of the branches and not get caught by any of the masters. And you have to yell. I can?t remember what the main character yelled!? Ieron furrowed her brow trying to recall the memory. ?Oh, now I remember. Oh------ahaha--------ah!? She demonstrated, then grinned wickedly at him. The rest of the group burst into laughter as Ane looked slightly traumatized.

Jane laughed hardest of all. ?Come on, Monarch. Let?s see you do this!? Ane just shook his head and began pulling off his tunics and boots.

?Even my utility belt?? he asked, then sighed as Ieron nodded. Then he was ready to go.

The entire group trouped out to the room, and Ieron took the honors of picking a tree. The one she finally decided on was very tall, with few branches down low. There were a multitude of them above the padawans about ten feet, though, and on those branches hung many vines. Ane looked up and turned an interested shade of pale. ?You?re sure about this?? he asked, ogling the distance.

?You have the Force, you won?t get hurt,? Ieron replied. ?Besides, the vines are strong. Everything in this room is. They?re bred to be torn apart by initiates. You?ll be fine. Go on,? she said.

Taking one more mournful look at the group, Ane climbed up to the first branch and selected a vine. Giving it a sharp tug, he poised himself to jump off.

?Wait!? Obi-Wan hissed, pointing down one of the paths. A diminutive figure appeared, walking with a small gimer stick. ?Yoda!?

Ane flattened himself back against the tree and remained motionless. He hoped that the Master wouldn?t notice the padawan?s interesting position in the tree.

Twitching his ears, Yoda surveyed the group. ?This gathering, what is it for, hmmm?? he said, eying the group.

Sifa licked her lips nervously and Meri and Obi-Wan exchanged glances. ?I?ve lost a book in here, Master Yoda,? broke in Jane, who spread her arms apart. ?It?s from the library and I feel terrible about it! I was hoping they could help me find it before someone else did,? she added, sounding tearful and playing it off wonderfully.

Yoda walked over and thumped Jane on the kneecaps with his stick. ?Hope you find it, I do. More trouble you might get into if not,? he added, his ear tips wiggling madly. ?Good night, and the Force be with you, padawans.? With that, the short green figure continued his walk and disappeared around another corner.

Ieron let out a breath she didn?t know she had been holding. ?Good thinking, Jane, I think you just saved our hides!? Jane just grinned at the compliment, then looked up at Ane.

?Come on, we haven?t got all evening!? she called up to him.

Ane crept back out to the edge of the branch and got in the position again. With a mighty jump, Ane flew off of the branch and swung gracefully. ?Ah----ahahaha?AHHHHHHHHH!? he yelled, the pitch

22. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

Jan 13, 2000
    Those are hilarious post Musical Jedi.
    Everyone don't forget to put at the end of your post what you choose next time.
    Truth or Dare.
    This first round will be rough because like right Now Jane will have to choose truth or Dare and then Muiscal will have to give the question or dare. Then Jane will write it.
    So to save time next time, Jane can just put what she wants to choose next time around,(truth or dare) at the end of her post in bold. We all do that except for the characters that don't have writters. LOL ON WITH THE SHOW.
    Jane Jinn I do believe it is your turn

23. Jane Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    "I choose Truth,"said Jane."I don't want to get into any trouble."

"Where's your sense of adventure, Janer?"asked Ane teasingly.

"It died a quick and painless death under the eyes of Master Yoda,"Jane giggled."I never knew I was such a good actress, but I guess stress does funny things to people!"

"What stress? It was only Master Yoda!"

"My knee still hurts, thank you for your sympathy, o dripping Monarch. Anyway, it could only have been worse if it were Qui-Gon."

"So you're definitely choosing Truth, then?"Ane confirmed.

"Definitely."

(But next time, Jane will be sufficiently recovered to play Dare)

24. aka Doolittle

Nov 15, 1999
    Since my part has been written, I will wait till next time around !
    I love it so far, but I feel bad for Master Windu! I mean, now he thinks someone has a crush on him, but it's really just a joke! Maybe there will be others like it....

Eliza
    PS, oh, you know what, I think this was from the other thread, but-- I own a 16.2 Quarter horse mare named Jose. We do eventing. What do you guys do?

PPS, I'm not sure if this has been decided already, but I think Kit should come in sometime in the middle. Sort of a "please can I join, I won't tell" kind of thing. ?

[This message has been edited by aka Doolittle (edited 04-11-2000).]

25. Kresa Rei'de

Kresa Rei'de Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 9, 1999
    Is it too late for me to join? You could stick me in at the end of the rotation, since you haven't gotten that far yet.

<Kresa is a 7-year-old initiate and she plays cards better than anyone she's met. She's even won money from several masters at sabacc and is always getting in trouble for it. She also has a short temper, though she's cute and an insatiable tag-a-long.>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.