main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga (Short Story) (Padme post E. III) One With The Force chapter I-III-(E.III Spoil)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Brant_Flir, Jun 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brant_Flir

Brant_Flir Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2005
    This is the first piece of fanfic i have posted and it is pretty short. It is my opinion on what is going on inthe Beyond during Episode III.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of this. The characters, the Force, ect, was created by George Lucas.

Title: One With the Force
    Author: Brant_Flir
    Timeframe: during Episode III
    Characters: Padme ,Zett Jukassa, Qui-Gon, other Jedi, other Clone Troopers
    Keywords: Beyond, after life in GFFA, Padme, Qui-Gon
    Summary: Jake tells of some events leading up to his death trying to protect Bail Organa. Padme comes and speaks with Qui-Gon
    Notes: short, new paragraph whenever somebody talks.

"I rushed through the halls towards the spot where the incoming speeder would land. I had to warn him of the evil going on here!"
    Zett thought as he told his story to the hazy figures in front of him.
    "A Clone Trooper jumped in front of me, twin blasters pointed at him. He fired, but I easily deflected it. Then I sliced through him. When I looked out to see how close the speeder was I saw he was about to land, so I sped up. Three or four more Clone Troopers stopped me, but they just were small hindrances, finally I arrived. It was Senator Bail Organa! I ignited my lightsaber and jumped down to help him, I took a few out, but there were just too many of them for one saber. I-I-"
    He looked down at himself as if expecting to see the blaster holes in his chest.
    "The last thing I heard before I came here was him yelling,?No!? "
    The tallest man there stood up to welcome another group of Jedi and fallen troopers to the Force. They were all part of the Force now.. They were the Force. Then the tall man with long hair saw a familiar face.
    "What have you done Anakin?"
    He demanded to the air and ran towards the newcomer.
    "Your Highness"
    The man bowed to Padme.
    "Qui-Gon!"
    She cried and hugged him, tears rolling down her cheek.
    "Its okay now, Padme. You are one with the Force"
    Qui-Gon told her.
    "Anakin?Did all of this?"
    She asked, seeing the other Jedi and clones.
    "Yes, he will never return to the light."
    "No! There is still good in him!"
    She bellowed, tears rolled down her face. The other Jedi said remarks to the meaning that he was all dark now. Qui-Gon said
    " well, if you believe it, it must be so. Will you come to the group?"
    He stretched out a hand and still crying, Padme took it and sat down with the others?

The End.

Please post remarks

2. ZebulaNebula

ZebulaNebula Jedi Master star 5

Feb 10, 2005
    Cool. I don't think I've seen anything quite like this before. I will have to watch your e-career with great interest.

3. Brant_Flir

May 30, 2005
    Thanks ZebulaNebula.

4. Brant_Flir

May 30, 2005
    I'm 'upping' this in hopes of getting some more responses. Please R&R.

thanks

5. Rassick

Rassick Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 26, 2004
    It was short & sweet, pretty enjoyable, and definitely original. I liked it. Keep it up.

Feel free to have a look at my fanfic too. :) http://boards.theforce.net/The_Saga/b10476/20078399/?7

6. Brant_Flir

May 30, 2005
    thanks

R&R please.

7. Brant_Flir

May 30, 2005
    This is the last time I'll "up" it, but 'up'. Please give me your opinons

8. Brant_Flir

May 30, 2005
    the sequal:

One With The Force: II- Watching the Purges

?Vader. Vader, I tried to run, but he was too powerful! I thought his powers would have weakened for losing miniclorians from his legs, but he only appears to have gotten stronger!?
    The Jedi warrior told the group assembled to listen to the newcomer?s tale,
    ?He jumped at me, and I tried to block, but my lightsaber had lost its energy in the hours long duel he had made me participate in. He had only defended and kept me from escaping. Now my lightsaber flickered and died, and he stopped his own saber only millimeters from my throat and laughed, and then he plunged the blade through!?
    The Jedi felt his neck and then sat down. A tall man with long brown hair had his arm around the beautiful Padme. Qui-Gon whispered softly to her, and she fought back tears. Every time a newcomer came to tell a story of Anakin?s evil ways her heart would break.
    ?He must be stopped! Is there no one out there that can stop him??
    A Jedi stood up and asked.
    ?What of Masters Yoda and Obi-Wan? Together I?m sure they could beat him. I mean, Obi-Wan already beat him once. Together they should be able to do it.?
    A Jedi said. Qui-Gon stood and said,
    ?No, if Master Yoda will not fight him then he can?t or won?t do it for his own reasons. There must be something he is waiting for.?
    ?Like what??
    Another Jedi asked.
    ?The twins!?
    Padme blurted, and they all looked at her,
    ?Think about it. My twins our Anakin?s children. If they were as strong as Annie?s, I mean V-A-DER?s,?
    she said, hurt by having to say the words,
    ?they might be able to bring him back to us.?
    They all looked questionable, but Qui-Gon said,
    ?Perhaps. Perhaps not. For now shall we combine out powers, an possibly find an answer??
    `The others nodded, and they combined their powers and were suddenly looking at the Universe as if it were a chessboard.
    ?Let?s look at Yoda and Obi-Wan!?
    Jake cried. They all went to Dagobah and Tatooine to watch their fellow masters. All except Padme that is. She headed for Corascant to see her beloved. She cried out as she saw the black armored person that used to be her husband.
    ?Annie!?
    She cried, and for a second he looked around, surprised. Hope stirred in Padme, but he dismissed it when his master, the evil Palpatine, came in and ordered him to take out another Jedi that had been discovered. He hungrily accepted and left. Padme began to cry.
    ?Padme, his life will give you nothing but pains at the moment,?
    A stern, powerful voice called, and she was surprised to see Master Mace Windu.
    ?Shall we go check on your children??
    he asked, and they headed off together, to see something peaceful, and take a break from watching the Jedi Purges?

The End.

pleas R&R, and tell me your opinions

9. Rassick

Rassick Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 26, 2004
    Good story, I really liked the whole postmortem idea.

10. Brant_Flir

May 30, 2005
    Thanks. I am working on a third installment to this series. It will probobly take place during Episode IV, but with a new twist:part of it will be told by a different group that is one with the Force.

everyone, keep posting. I want you're feedback.

11. ZebulaNebula

ZebulaNebula Jedi Master star 5

Feb 10, 2005
    Fascinating. I think this is unique on the boards. I don't recall seeing any other fics where most of the characters were ghosts. One or two, yeah, but that many, I have not seen.

12. Brant_Flir

May 30, 2005
    Almost ready to post 3rd installment.

13. Brant_Flir

May 30, 2005
    Okay, here is the third insallment. (Sorry i didn't get it up yesterday, but i had to do some stuff and then went to see Episode III again.) Please R&R

One With the Force III- A New Hope

?Fools. They sit over there trying to figure out how to save the Galaxy from the Sith. Why don?t they just admit that the Sith won??

The red-and-black tattooed Zabrak asked to the man with a light beard sitting next to him.

?I don?t know, Maul, but I do hope that someone kills that little farmboy and my backstabbing master for killing me!?

Dooku cried, and Maul?s eye?s flared.

?How dare you talk that way about Master Sidious! I Just hope that Farmboy kills Obi-Wan. It would be good to have revenge!?

Maul yelled, hungrily.

Dooku looked across the Force, and saw them. Surrounded in white mist, while he and Maul were stuck in black fog.

?Without a doubt they will fail. Look how strong that Farmboy has become! See how many he has killed? No, they will fail. The Sith will control the Galaxy!?

Maul laughed and stood up, and looked down on Dooku,

?Dooku, shall we go check on the Farmboy??

?Yes, let?s see how he is faring. Hopefully badly,?

Dooku grumbled and they combined their Dark Side powers and were suddenly looking at a map of the Galaxy. They saw Vader, cloaked in black armor walk down a hall littered with dead troopers clad in white armor. A few stood at attention, and blaster holes dotted the hallway. A battle had just taken place. His breathing could be heard loudly and-

?The Sith lost control and fell back into their home of black fog, panting loudly. If only we had more power, more help, we could hold it longer?

Dooku said, as he laid down on the thick fog.

Padme stood, next to them. Her family. Luke Skywalker had just destroyed the Death Star and her daughter was helping to lead the Rebel Alliance.

?It will be okay, Padme,?

A familiar voice told her, and Padme turned to see Obi-Wan walking towards her.
    ?Obi-Wan!?

She cried and hugged him.

?Your son is the one, Padme. He will defeat Vader,?

Obi-Wan told her, and then turned to Mace and Qui-Gon.

?Hello again, Masters,?

Obi-Wan smiled and hugged Qui-Gon and Mace Windu.

?Everything is looking better, Obi-Wan. Everything.?

Mace said, and started away. Everybody else had left except for Padme, who stood there, watching her son accept his award, and tears rolled down her face. Luke looked like he could take on the whole Empire himself, and that made her proud, but it saddened her. In order to do that Luke would have to kill Vader, kill her husband.

?Padme??

Qui-Gon asked, stepping to her side.

?I?m coming,?

She said as he walked away. Before she left she added one little sentence,

?May the Force be with you, my son.?

The End.

14. Brant_Flir

May 30, 2005
    Please R&R. Thanks.

15. Brant_Flir

May 30, 2005
    Please R&R. Working on Part IV.

16. -RebelScum-

-RebelScum- Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 21, 2004
    Nice fic, really original, I dont think this has been done before.

-The Scummy-

17. Brant_Flir

May 30, 2005
    part 4 almost done. Please post, or i won't post it.

18. Vaders_Angel

Vaders_Angel Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 10, 2005
    This is pretty good so far, I look forward to the next part.

19. Brant_Flir

May 30, 2005
    yeah, a new reader! I had almost given up hope. I am working on the 4th right now!

20. Vaders_Angel

Vaders_Angel Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 10, 2005
    Cool, I look forward to it. :)
    If you get some time maybe have
    a look at mine by clicking the
    link in my signature? I haven't
    Gotten many replies so anything
    you have to say would be very
    appreciated :)

21. Brant_Flir

May 30, 2005
    No prob. Everyone, please continue to post your thoughts. Chapter 4 might take me a while, i am very busy for the time being. By the latest it'll be up sometime next week.

22. SiriLVR

SiriLVR Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 6, 2005
    keep up the work i love it cant wait for more

23. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Very original indeed. Keep it up!

24. Brant_Flir

May 30, 2005
    Yeah! Getting lots of new readers! It may be a bit before i can post the next bit though. (even longer because ihave to swith rooms in my house)

25. Brant_Flir

May 30, 2005
    Please R&R

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.