main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Qui-Gon and Tahl Return! Alternate Universe SHORT story- please R&R

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Brant_Flir, Jun 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brant_Flir

Brant_Flir Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2005
    Title: Qui-Gon and Tahl Return
    Era: AU Prequal Trillogy
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, and Tahl
    Notes: Kind of bad. Wrote it quick in response to a challenge where i had to use Tahl, Obi-Wan, and Corellian Ale. Worte it quick because i wanted to participate and wouldn't be there when it was due so i turned it in early.

Obi-Wan and Tahl!

Obi-Wan Kenobi walked through the halls of the Jedi temple when something caught his eye. A person he knew to be dead. His former master?s love-interest, Tahl, wandered the isles. She was dead, but she was here, and real! In her hand was a large cup of Corellian Ale, and she wobbled along and jumped into Obi-Wan?s confused hands.
    ?Halloooo, Hottie!? she cried, and pushed him near a supply closet. She kissed him passionately and Obi-Wan was amazed. ?How are you here?? he spat, her breathe stank of Corellian Ale, something Obi-Wan couldn?t stand. ?I have come for you, Hottie!? Tahl said just Qui-Gon rounded the corner. He saw them smiled, and walked over. He pushed Obi-Wan away, and kissed Tahl, took the ale, drank and passed out. Obi-Wan stuck him in the closet and ran. ?What in the world!? he demanded!
    Obi-Wan jumped from his bed, covered in sweat. ?Oh, just a dream, weird,? Obi-Wan laughed and lay back down.

Please tell me your opinions. Thanks.

2. MasterSareBabe

MasterSareBabe Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 11, 2004
  3. Brant_Flir

May 30, 2005
    thanks. I don't usually get replies to my fanfics. Posting means a lot to me! Thanks MasterSareBabe!

:)

4. SiriLVR

SiriLVR Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 6, 2005
    wow thats better than you thought its so funny that tahl said hello hottie

5. Brant_Flir

May 30, 2005
    Thanks! keep posting!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.