main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Sixth Sense of the Force (A JA and Sixth Sense Crossover)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi Erica Amidala, May 1, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Erica Amidala

Jedi Erica Amidala Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 16, 1999
    Basically Obi-Wan is the sixth sense kid, and no one has taken him as a padawan because he acts..odd. His studies are fine though.

This leads him to a Jedi Master, Qui-Gon Jin (who isn't dead!).

Who will start? I'll add some tomorrow! Does anyone have any other ideas?

2. Darth Pipes

Darth Pipes Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 12, 1999
    I always liked the idea about Anakin being the Sixth Sense kid and seeing Qui-Gon's ghost. If not, having Obi seeing the dead bodies of Jedi and Sith would be cool.

3. Maelisaandii

Maelisaandii Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2000
    Cool idea! Is Obi-Wan young like Cole was? That would be cute.

4. Jedi Erica Amidala

Dec 16, 1999
    Hows about Obi is around nine?

I don't think that he can see Sith gohsts cuz they can't enter the Jedi Temple, plus thye would shield themselves. Will someone start off?

Any more ideas would also be great!

5. Tigris

Tigris Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2000
    Good idea!
    How bout I give it a try? If no one minds.

Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn strode smoothly down the hall, having just left the Council Room. His face was a mask of calmness, but inside he was fighting to smash down his brewing hurt and anger. Xanatos had betrayed him. Had left him for money and power on Telos.

But that's over and done with now, Qui-Gon thought to himself. He diverted is attention to the small dark figure at the end of the corridor. It was a boy of about nine, with short, spiky, ginger colored hair. Qui-Gon couldn't see the boy's face; he was staring at something off to the right, around the corner and out of Qui-Gon's veiw. He could feel the terror radiating off the boy through the Force, and frowned. Jedi children were usually well trained in controlling their emotions by the time they were nine. Qui-Gon quickened his pace; there might be trouble.

He stopped beside the boy, and looking down the hall he saw?..nothing. Absolutely nothing. Qui-Gon turned to the child. "What is wrong?"

For a moment he was sure the boy hadn't heard him, then there was a flash of green as the boy's eyes meet his, and he stuttered, "N-n-nothing."

But that didn't fall in line with what the boy was doing. He continued to look off down the hall, slowly backing away. "What's your name?" Qui-Gon asked kindly.

"O-obi-Wan Kenobi."

"Ah," Qui-Gon said thoughtfully. "Well, my name is Qui-Gon Jinn, and I must say it doesn't look like nothing."

Obi-Wan didn't answer, only continued to back down the hall. "It's all right, calm down," Qui-Gon assured him, reaching out to stop him. But Obi-Wan broke away and took off down the opposite end of the hall. "Hey!" Qui-Gon yelled, breaking into a run after him.

LOL. Okay?.Well that sucked. Just ignore this!

6. Jedi Erica Amidala

Dec 16, 1999
    That was fantastic! I'm glad to have such a gifted writer in our midst. I'll post something tomorrow, its too late here. *yawn*

7. Tigris

Apr 2, 2000
    Thank you tongue.gif !
    I would post more but I am really REALLY tired and I don't have much strength left to type.

Come on people, POST!

8. HealerLeona

HealerLeona Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2000
    Tigris, suck it did not. I like the idea of this thread and look forward to more.

Post often, post soon.

9. Knight Obi Wan

Knight Obi Wan Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 17, 1999
    hmmmm, AWESOME idea and post so far. Don't put yourself down Tigris that was great. Darn exams. I wouldn't mind giving a try at this one. Oh well, perhaps if it's still in need in a week, though I daresay Tigris has a beautiful handle on it.

10. Tigris

Apr 2, 2000
    Hey thanks everybody but I've read some of your stories and your good too!! tongue.gif
    *moans* Sleep! I need sleep! Picking up freakin armor rocks and digging all day mad.gif Stuped field trip...

11. Maelisaandii

Maelisaandii Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2000
    I hope no one minds if I jump in for a space. Feel free to ignore me.

There were tears threatening to run down his cheeks. Hide, he had to hide. No one could see him like this. Not even Qui-Gon Jinn. Especially Qui-Gon. One of the most talked-about Masters in his initiate group. Have you seen him is saber practice?, they asked. Wow.

As if Obi-Wan didn't have enough problems. Bruck was enough. Being called Oafy-Wan hurt more than any of his friends knew. To be caught crying... crying like a scared creche baby in the halls! That was just too much. No one must see him.

He raced into the Room of a Thousand Waterfalls and hid behind a large tree. Feeling safe enough, he decided to finish his cry. Muttering words that sometimes comforted him, sometimes not, he rocked back and forth in his fear.

"There is no fear... strength over fear... strength over fear... there is no fear. There is no emotion, there is peace. There is peace."

12. Darth Pipes

Darth Pipes Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 12, 1999
    This is great!

13. mouse2

mouse2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 1999
    Keep it up everybody. This is great.

14. Jedi Erica Amidala

Dec 16, 1999
  15. epic

epic Ex Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 1999
    Cool idea, JEA. I might chip in at some point too.

16. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    What a great idea!!! The post so far have been very good

Post soon....Post often!!!!

17. Jedi Gryph Grin

Jedi Gryph Grin Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 25, 1999
    This looks like it's going to be a lot of fun. I'd love to help out, but I'm driving myself to distraction trying to get my own story finished so I can spend some time just reading other people's work.

I look forward to more of this story soon.

18. Jedi Kylenn

Jedi Kylenn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 2, 1999
    Love this idea! Post more!

19. Tigris

Apr 2, 2000
    Mesa gonna post in a minute. For some reason I got the weird urge to talk like Jar-Jar. Maelisaandii that was great!!!!! Post more soon, you're really good.

20. Tigris

Apr 2, 2000
    Here we go again...

He was so intent on calming his fear that he almost didn't hear the door open. Obi-Wan froze, listening to the sound of footsteps crunching along the path. Quickly he wiped the tears from his eyes and peered around the trunk of the tree to see who it was.

Oh no, he thought, suppressing a moan. It was no other but Master Jinn himself; tall and powerful in his Jedi robes, his light brown hair pulled back from his face. Jinn's keen blue gaze swept over the path, and Obi-Wan pulled back from view. Did he just come in for a nice stroll, or did he actually follow him when he ran? Why would he care about me, Obi-Wan asked himself bitterly. Everybody just thinks I'm crazy.

"Obi-Wan Kenobi," he heard Master Jinn call. "I can sense where you are, so you might as well give up hiding." Obi-Wan could see that Master Jinn was looking in the direction of his tree. Obi-Wan's eyes scanned the tree's branches; there was one just in his reach. "Obi-Wan, I'm not going to hurt you," Master Jinn said kindly, and began to walk towards Obi-Wan's hideout. The boy swung himself up onto the limb and receded into the thick foliage.

The man paused beneath him, and Obi-Wan realized that he was barely a foot above Jinn's head. Dang it! He's taller then I thought! Jinn folded his arms over his chest eyeing Obi-Wan. He could read more then a little surprise on the Master's face.

"Now what are you doing up there? It's late Obi-Wan Kenobi, you should be in bed."

"I don't need sleep." Qui-Gon raised an eyebrow, and Obi-Wan blushed. "I don't want to go back to my room," he said anyway.

"How old are you?"

"Nine."

"That's funny. Most nine year olds around here seem to need sleep," The Jedi looked at him. "You do look tired."

"Please," Obi-Wan croaked, desperation bleeding into his voice. "Don't make me go back there." There was one of THEM there, waiting for him. "There is someone there."

Qui-Gon frowned, he could sense that the boy wasn't lying. "Come on down," he said, keeping his tone gentle. Reaching out a large, graceful fingered hand, he added, "I'll go back with you."

Obi-Wan sighed; he couldn't disobey a Master. Taking the offered hand, he allowed himself to be lifted off his perch. Obi-Wan couldn't help but notice that the Jedi hadn't let go of his hand, even as they exited them room and strode down the dimly lit hallway. Was he afraid he would run away again? Obi-Wan wondered if it was still in his room, and what it would do to him when Master Qui-Gon left. Fear welled up inside him, and by the time they had reached the corridor leading to his room, Obi-Wan was shaking so badly he could barely move.

Master Jinn stopped, and knelt down beside him. He smoothed the hair back from Obi-Wan's face. "It's okay," he said soothingly. Standing, he lifted the boy into his arms and continued down the way. As they reached the boy's door he made sure that his lightsaber was in easy reach, then hit the door activator and stepped through.

With a swift search of the room, he determined that no one was there, and apparently, no one had been there.

"He was here," Obi-Wan insisted.

Qui-Gon placed a hand on his shoulder and guided him to his sleepcouch. "It was just a bad dream," he assured the boy, pulling back the covers and hoisting him up onto the bed.

"It was not," Obi-Wan said, choking back a sob. "I'm not crazy!"

Qui-Gon looked at him, startled. Tucking the boy in, he told him, "I don't think you are crazy, Obi-Wan. Now go to sleep."

"No, he'll come back."

Qui-Gon sighed, gathering the Force around him; he centered it on the child's mind. "Sleep, Obi-Wan."

Obi-Wan's eyes closed as he sank into Force induced slumber. After a moment Qui-Gon left the room, his thoughts troubled. He really shouldn't get involved??..

Your turn people! tongue.gif

21. Knight Obi Wan

Knight Obi Wan Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 17, 1999
    ::hopping around anxiously:: life is so unfair. I'd love to add...stupid case study and exam. Of course, you notice I should probably not even be commenting..::whistling innocently::

22. AstrGO

AstrGO Jedi Youngling

Aug 15, 1999
    WOW! What a nice idea you have!

I am looking forward to read more, come on people, post! rolleyes.gif

I wonder what it would take to make Qui-Gon believe Obi-Wan. tongue.gif

23. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    Wonderful posts Tigris!!!! I wish I had even a little bit of talent to write, but all I can manage is a lot of begging for the fantastic writers on this forum to post more, so here I go..... POST MORE!!!!!!!!

Thank you!

24. Jedi Erica Amidala

Dec 16, 1999
    As Qui-Gon Jin walked back to his own quarters he wondered what had scared the boy so much.

He shivered, why were the halls so cold all of a sudden? He stopped, something was there, some precens, elusive...

his thoughts were interupted when he heard a force cry for help. "Obi-Wan!" he thought as he turned back and ran towards the boys room.
    ---------------------------

Now that sucked, sorry guys.

25. HealerLeona

HealerLeona Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2000
    That did not suck. There worst it was was far too short, even then you left us in suspense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.