main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

From The Outside Looking In (JA Fanfic)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Eryce, May 6, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eryce

Eryce Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2000
    Yeah. ANother story from yours truly

Will post soon.......

2. Kid Jedi

Kid Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2000
    I am looking forward to reading it !!!

3. HealerLeona

HealerLeona Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2000
    Ooooh, Eryce that's such a tease to post a new JA title only to say you'll post soon.

I'll be waiting.

4. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    I also am waiting, and you know how patient I am Don't torture us and POST!!!!!!

Always enjoy your stories

5. Eryce

Eryce Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2000
    Will be posting here next. Sigh. So many plot bunnies, so little time...

6. Kim-kenobi

Kim-kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 1999
    Egerly waiting and crossing my fingers that it will be soon. tongue.gif LOL.

Kim B

7. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Open up! This is the Galactic Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Plot Bunnies! We've had complaints that you are neglecting two plot bunnies while teasing readers with another! We must insist on regular care and feeding of all plot bunnies, otherwise you will be forced to hand them over to those writers who have none! We'll let you off with a warning this time, but remember, we'll be monitoring you!

8. Kelly Kenobi

Mar 23, 2000
    LOL Jane Jinn... You crack me up

9. Eryce

Eryce Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2000
    I'm sorry Mr Galactic-Society-for-the-Prevention-of-Cruelty to-Plot-Bunnies sir! I'll remember to take better care of them! I promise!

LOL

My first post coming up next...

10. Eryce

Eryce Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2000
    A lone figure hurried unerringly towards the small landing pad even though the shuttle can barely be seen in the midst of the falling rain. As the shadows ushered in by dusk played about the trees, three hooded figures emerged from the shuttle, the two taller ones clearly adults and the other had the slight built of a young teenager.

"Welcome to Malca, Ambassadors." The figure bowed deeply with his hands clasped in front of him as the three halted in front of him, rain dripping down from his cloak. "I am Senator Tzun, here to welcome the Jedi to my humble planet."

"We of the Jedi are grateful for your hospitality." The shorter of the two adults replied as they bowed their greeting. "Thank you for coming to meet us at the landing pad in spite of the rain, Senator."

Senator Tzun smiled showing a flash of gleaming teeth. "I could hardly let the Republic's representatives walk 10 standard miles to their lodgings, now can I?" He ushered the three of them into the transport waiting nearby. "Come, lets get out of the rain."

The Senator sighed audibly as the hatch closed, shutting out the roar of the falling rain, removing his hood even as the Jedi followed suit, the dim lighting in the transport casting shadows on the care worn face. He flashed them another smile, as he rubbed his eyes tiredly. "Forgive me, it has been a long day with the preparations for the conference. If it's all right with you, I think it's best we proceed to my home instead of your lodgings in the city square. All roads have been closed because of the unexpected rains and my home is the closest to the landing pad." Again, that grin. "If you don't mind the rather shambled accommodations."

The two adult Jedi exchanged glances and again, the darker skinned of the two spoke. "We would be honored. If it's not too much trouble??"

"Oh-no." The transport maneuvered carefully along the road, an oasis from the raging storm outside. "No trouble at all."

Writing more right now.. don't leave yet okay?

11. Bastet

Bastet Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    Cool start! How soon will more be up? I really need to get to bed. I guess I'll wait around for a little while. Hum dee dee dee.....

12. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

JediKnight-Obi-Wan Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 13, 2000
    Kay I'm also writting. So I'll check back in in a while.

13. Eryce

Eryce Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2000
    "And this.." Tzun said grandly with a sweep of his hands. "..is my home."

"You have a beautiful home, Senator." Midnight blue eyes twinkled as the Senator lead them through the front door into the living room, shedding their cloaks and robes along the way.

"Thank you." The Senator grinned as he gestured for them to sit down on the worn looking couch as he turned up the heater up a notch. "And help yourselves to the hot tea on the table? I personally recommend it. Nothing like a cup of Missle tea to chase away the rainy day blues."

"Thank you." There was a comfortable silence as the young Jedi poured tea for his elders before taking a cup for himself. The dark skinned Jedi spoke again after draining his tea. "Can you please brief us on the latest situation here? We heard there have been some changes to the conditions of the treaty?"

Tzun made a face. "Oh, it's nothing serious. The Ugtas are trying to rewrite the whole agreement to make themselves sound good. But I believe we can?" He stopped when the young Jedi yawned and slapped a hand to his forehead. "What kind of host am I? You must be tired, especially the young one." He nodded towards the young Jedi who had turned an interesting shade of crimson. "I show you to your rooms where you can go freshen up and rest. We'll discuss this during dinner in about two hours."

Again, glances were exchanged between the adult Jedi. As one, they stood up, and bowed, indicating their agreement. But before they could move, a female voice floated out from the direction of the kitchen.

"Honey?"

I know it's a bit boring so far but don't run out screaming yet. Lots of mush in this story later. LOL

14. Eryce

Eryce Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2000
    Is no one reading this thread?

*sigh*

GUess I'll hafta spice things up..

*turns away all depressed*

15. Jane Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    "Shall I send in the dancing girls now?"Mrs. Tzun called out.

"No, no, let the Jedi rest,"came the reply. The younger Jedi looked very disappointed as he followed his elders to their rooms.

Or how exactly did you intend to spice things up? I'm reading, anyway, so don't get discouraged! And I like the theme "be it ever so humble, there's no place like home".

16. Kelly Kenobi

Mar 23, 2000
    I'm reading!!!!! These posted in the middle of the night where I am and I just got up!!!!

Like the set up, very important in any story. Can't wait for the adventure to begin and of course the mush.

Eryce you always do a fantastic job!!! I hope we get lots of updates on all your stories

Jane Jinn you never fail to crack me up

17. Bastet

Bastet Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    Ah, so you did post again! Cool! cool.gif I was in bed, so I just read the last post. And I for one did not think it was boring! You have my interest, so please don't give up!! And mush is always a good thing!!

18. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

Jan 13, 2000
    Ehh I went to bed as well before you next post came. LOL But I got a lot written that night. Good post you have there. Don't worry about them being boring. I'm sure it will spice up soon

19. Eryce

Eryce Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2000
    Jialla's POV

"Over here in the living room." I heard my husband say. "The guests are here, Jialla."

Guests. For a moment I thought I heard him wrong. Anger rose within me as I digested his words. Guests could have only meant one thing. Jedi. Pah. How dare he? How dare he bring the Jedi into my house? When he knew how I felt. I made the point quite clear when he told me the Jedi were coming for the conference.
    "How could you even think of dealing with those Jedi? After all they've taken from us? Or have you forgotten? Our little boy, Tzun. They killed him!"

"Jialla! Enough!" Tzun's voice was like a whip. "Enough! I haven't forgotten. How can I? But this is my job. Peace on this planet depends on this treaty and if this means having the Jedi around, then so be it."

"Fine! Go then, go be with your precious Jedi. As long as you don't bring them here into my house, Tzun. You hear me? Not in MY house!"

I felt moisture on my cheeks and wiped them off angrily. Fine. I'll meet those children killers if he wanted me to. But I won't show them any weaknesses. I'll show them that Jialla N'ron isn't a fool. I know who they are and what they do. They won't hoodwink me like everyone else.

"Jialla?"

"Coming." My voice sounded hollow. Tzun once told me that my voice was my best feature, always reminding him of warm sunshine and melted ice-cream. Sweet and full of life. Where have all that exuberance gone? My heart again tightened with hate for the Jedi. Another part of me those b*stards have stolen away.

I slowly made my way to the living room, carefully holding my head up high. No weakness, Jia. The strangers in the room rose when I walked in, an overt sign of manners that failed to impress me. One glance at my husband's face and I saw that he could sense the emotions churning within me. Then why are you doing this to me? An awkward silence ensued and the seconds ticked by, clearly the Jedi were waiting for me to make the first move. But I kept silent. They say those spawns of the devils can actually read the feelings of those around them. I'm sure they could sense my hostility. I hope they know I have nothing but hate for them. Feel this Jedi. Feel the anguish of a mother you helped to orphaned. My husband cleared his throat uncomfortably.

"Let me begin the introductions, shall we?" He smiled with fake cheeriness. His eyes pleaded for my understanding and co-operation. I know how hard this must be for him. One slightly demented wife and Jedi ambassadors he had to impress. But I feel no sympathy. Because it's a thousand times harder for me.

"This is Master Jedi Mace Windu, a member of the Jedi Council back in Coruscant. Master Windu, this is my wife Jialla N'ron."

The dark-skinned man bowed with his hands clasped, as it was polite to do in our culture. I nodded but did not return the gesture. My husband's eyes hardened but I did not back down. I just handed one of the most powerful Jedi in the galaxy the gravest insult by not returning his greeting. But did I care? No. It's a little hard to mind your manners when you're face to face with your son's murderers.

"Pleased to meet you, Lady N'ron." His face betrayed no emotion but I knew he caught my deliberate insult. It was in the way those coal black eyes glittered. Good.

"And this is Master Jedi Qui-Gon Jinn." Tzun's voice was tight with a mixture of anger and embarrassment now but I ignored him to turn to the other Jedi. He repeated the same gesture as the other but this time, I did not even nod. I merely studied him the way a scientist would study an roach. With fascination and yet repulsed at the same time. He was tall, very tall. He could even be called handsome in an aristocratic kind of way that would have attracted women in droves. I let my eyes linger almost insultingly on his body as I sized him up. I met his gaze almost defiantly, daring him to comment on my disrespect. I expected a tinge of anger but there was only calm in those midnight blue eyes that returned my gaze without any hint of emotion. In spite of my bravado

20. Kelly Kenobi

Mar 23, 2000
    Cooool!!!!! This story is getting very interesting. I am so glad I checked one last time for updates before I leave for the long weekend. I just hope by Monday evening there are lots of posts to catch up on....

Get the hint Eyrce

21. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

Jan 13, 2000
    WOW, what a turn! LOL this is very interesting.

22. Jane Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    Fascinating twist! Is he or isn't he? I can't wait to find out!

23. HealerLeona

HealerLeona Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2000
    Very cool!! cool.gif
    Now why does she blame the Jedi for her son's death? Is Obi-Wan just a mere look-alike for her son or is it something more?

Answer these questions you must!

24. Kelly Kenobi

Mar 23, 2000
    Eryce don't leave us with all these unanswered questions!!!!!!!

PLEASE POST!!!!!

25. Kelly Kenobi

Mar 23, 2000
    No post

Eryce could you give us a clue as to how often we might expect updates to this, for that matter on all your thread!!!! I know I get a little impatient, I'm not really a Jedi Knight you know. Your stories are always sooooo good I just want more more more!!! Thanks yer a sweety

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.