main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends The Dark Apprentice

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by MasterYogurt, Aug 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterYogurt

MasterYogurt Jedi Master star 2

May 31, 2005
    Tell me what you think, and give me some ideas. :)

Title: The Dark Apprentice

Author: Me

Main Characters: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Qui-Gon Jinn.

Timeframe: This is set back when Obi-Wan Kenobi is a young padawan in the Jedi Temple.

Genre: Story with chapters.

Summary: Obi-Wan Kenobi and his Master, Qui-Gon Jinn, go to the planet Ylesia, to break a smuggling ring.

Chapter 1, The Mission Begins

Obi-Wan Kenobi woke to the sound of his alarm chronometer. He reached over, pushed a button on it, and fell back onto his bed. He was tired. He had just spent the previous day training. And he was trained hard. He sparred with his enemy in the temple, Bruck Chun.

He didn?t want to get up. He wanted to go back to sleep, but knew he couldn?t. Today was the day he would go on yet another mission with his master, Qui-Gon Jinn. All he knew was that he was going to a planet called Ylesia. His master was a strong and wise master, but he did get into trouble sometimes with his maverick attitude.

He was to meet his master outside the Council Chambers so they could go in and receive their mission.

He sat up, and grabbed his tunic and boots, and he went to take a shower. After he had gotten out of the shower, he proceeded outside of his room, and out into the corridor.

He saw his friend Bant, a Mon Calamarian with salmon colored skin. She saw him, and ran to him. She hugged him. He smelled the salty, humid scent of her room, which was always kept like that to be just like her home planet.

?Hey Bant,? Obi-Wan said.

?Oh Obi-Wan, be careful, I?ve heard awful things about Ylesia.? She replied.

?I will, and besides, I have Master Qui-Gon to protect me.? He replied. He grinned.

She smiled back. ?Goodbye, Obi-Wan, I will miss you while you are away.?

?I will miss you too, Bant.?

She walked off, presumably towards the Room of A Thousand Fountains, where she spent a great deal of her time swimming and relaxing.

He went onward, towards the Council Chambers. He got on a turbolift, and pushed the button to go up. His stomach felt like it was in his throat. But then it stopped.

He exited the turbolift when the doors opened.

He saw his master, smiling and waiting for him.

Obi-Wan bowed.

?Hello Padawan, how are you this morning??

He rose from his bow.

?Fine Master, just a little tired.?

?Well wake up, we have a mission to go on.?

?What? I thought we were getting our mission now??

?No, you are late padawan, the Council has already given me our task.?

?I?m deeply sorry master, I didn?t know the time.?

?It?s quite alright, just be more aware of the time.? He smiled at his padawan.

?Now come, we must be off. I will fill you in on our mission details when we are on board.?

He followed his master back onto the turbolift. His master pushed a button, and they plummeted. He felt like he was going to be sick. But then it stopped.

They got off, and walked down a few more corridors, and turned. They went outside, and down a ramp where a very ugly ship sat on a landing pad.

?This is the Green Falcon, Obi-Wan.?

Obi-Wan had no idea why it was named that; it looked far from being considered a falcon.

?We are 'pilgrims', going to the planet Ylesia. We must be inconspicuous so nobody will know our true purpose.?

?But what-??
    Qui-Gon raised a hand.

?I will explain everything once we get on board.?

He followed his master up the ramp, not knowing that he would never see his friend Bant alive again.

If you have any questions, or ideas tell me. Also, tell me what you think. :)

Chapter 2, Aboard the Green Falcon

The Green Falcon was a large freighter, not too big, not too small. It was big enough to haul something like Bacta Tanks, Obi-Wan thought.

When he got inside, the landing ramp rose up, and locked into place. Obi-Wan could hear the hiss of the air as the ship pressurized.

?Come with me Padawan,? his Master said, and he disappeared into the thingypit.

Obi-Wan shrugged his shoulders

2. PadawanEstel

PadawanEstel Jedi Master star 1

Jan 23, 2004
    *sees that Obi and Qui are in it*

*steals first post*

*goes back to read*
    :p

EDIT: Cool. You know how to do cliffies, that's for sure. What's gonna happen to Bant? This whole mission reeks of trouble, but it's also very interesting. Keep it up.
    Oh, and I like your screenname. Store Wars?

3. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    I'm looking forward to your next post! I hope it will be soon! =D=

4. JadeSolo

JadeSolo Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2002
    ?Well wake up, we have a mission to go on.?

?What? I thought we were getting our mission now??

?No, you are late padawan, the Council has already given me our task.?

[face_laugh] I bet when he fell back onto his bed, he fell back asleep, too. :p What about Bant? This doesn't sound good. :(

And nice name! [face_laugh]

5. Darth_Valmar

Darth_Valmar Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 20, 2005
    I really enjoyed it!!

6. MasterYogurt

MasterYogurt Jedi Master star 2

May 31, 2005
    Who wants the next chapter?

7. Darth_Valmar

Darth_Valmar Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 20, 2005
    MasterYogurt: you have done a wonderful job so far why dont u keep it up...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.