main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Good or Bad (AU, JA story)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi_Borme, May 28, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Borme

Jedi_Borme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 17, 2000
    You need to hang with me at the start of the story becasue it is kind of confuesing and hard to follow but it all works out in the end. I would like to herd what you have to say so her it is.
    ---------
    Good or Bad
    (AU, JA story)

He stood next to his apprentice, Obi-Wan Kenobi. He thought back to when he found the boy on the street, starving. He was surprised at how strong the boy was and so he took him on as his apprentice.
    "Master," the voice of his apprentice brought him back from his thoughts. He looked over at the boy and nodded for him to go ahead. "Master, do you know why the Head Master called us?"
    "Yes, it had something to do with my old master."
    "You mean the one that turned?"
    "Yes."
    "Qui-Gon," Obi-Wan said with a heated look in his eyes.
    "Yes," Xanatos said as he met his apprentice?s eyes.
    ---------------------
    I have more writen but I want to have people think about this one for a little. I may post more later

2. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    Nice start! Qui-gon turned to the darkside, now I have to see this!

3. jodiwent

jodiwent Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    OOOHHH sounds really interesting. This is a twist with possibilities. I get the feeling all is not as it appears.

[This message has been edited by jodiwent (edited 05-28-2000).]

4. epic

epic Ex Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 1999
    Nice, keep it up!

5. HealerLeona

HealerLeona Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2000
    Good Xanatos, bad Qui-Gon???? I can hardly wait.

Post often, post soon.

6. Jedi_Borme

Jan 17, 2000
    Okay here is the next part.
    ---------------

Qui-Gon Jinn sat in one of the rooms of the library. He was looking up info. on a time when Jedi were called keepers of peace in the galaxy. That was before the Dark Jedi took over, before the people?s fear grow so strong, it almost killed the Jedi. The Force being so strong with fear, the Jedi could not use their powers but the Sith could, so they took over.
    "In the past you are. Qui-Gon," Master Yoda said as he walked up behind him.
    Qui-Gon looked at the other Jedi Master. "Yes, Master. I was think about what it must have been like to live in a galaxy full of peace."
    "Many years before your birth, that was. A time when I was a Padawan," Yoda respond. He stood there looking a Qui-Gon, knowing that something else was on the Jedi?s mind.
    Qui-Gon knew that the Jedi Master wanted to hear about his dream. The dream that had been haunting him for that past month. He took a deep breath and then began:

I see myself fighting my old apprentice, from when I was on the dark side. But when I am fighting Xanatos there is someone else there. I looked around to find the person and what I saw shocked me. It was a young boy about 7 or 8. There is something different about him, it looked like he was glowing in a soft light, as if the Force was trying to tell me the boy was of the light side, but Xanatos was yelling at the boy and called him apprentice. I felt close to the boy. When I started to fell this, Xanatos started to beat me in the fight. My lightsaber flew from hands and I fell to the ground. Xanatos stood over me, and was about to kill me but then a lightsaber blocked the path of Xanatos? lightsaber. It took me a second to realize that the other lightsaber was mine. The young boy had picked up my lightsaber and saved me. The boy killed Xanatos by not before Xanatos managed to strike down the boy. I crawled over to the boy and held him in my arm. He died there in them after he said "All I wanted was to by free." I looked down at the dead boy in my arms and cried. I keep repeating "You are, you are." In my heart I felt as if a part of me died.

Qui-Gon grew quiet as he finished telling about his dream. "A vision that was Qui-Gon. Change what happens you will," Yoda said.
    "How?" Qui-Gon asked as Yoda started to walk away.
    Yoda stopped and said, "Know you will, when time it is." Yoda turned back around and walked from the room.
    -------------------
    Did I ever say that Xanatos was ever really good.

7. RogueJai

RogueJai Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2000
    Ahhh! Obi dearie, Xanatos is BAD, QuiGon is GOOD! You must understand this! (if I have already posted, sue me. I thought i did, but it didn't show up soooo .. . )

8. HealerLeona

HealerLeona Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2000
    Exceptional post Jedi Borme. I hope Qui-Gon can change that future, and look forward to reading it..

9. jodiwent

Feb 11, 2000
    Excelent! My feeling was right. It is the world that is backwards not our boys. MORE!

10. jodiwent

Feb 11, 2000
    Doubled.

11. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Now that's an interesting twist! Can Qui-Gon defeat bad Xanatos and free Obi-Wan from his evil clutches, turning the boy to the light side? Or will the vision come true? I'm waiting for more!

12. Jedi_Borme

Jan 17, 2000
    I am glad that you all like my story. I hope to be able to post more this week but I my not get to tell Friday because of School and all and next week is fials so I have to get ready for them but if anything I will have the next post by Friday.

13. Knight Obi Wan

Knight Obi Wan Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 17, 1999
    oooooooooooo eek.gif awesome twist!! Post more when you can. I know how school is rolleyes.gif

14. Katri Tai

Katri Tai Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 26, 2000
    Great Story

15. Jedi_Borme

Jan 17, 2000
    Okay here is the next part. I hope you like it.
    ----------------

Obi-Wan stood in front of his Master. He held his lightsaber up and in the ready; Xanatos also held his lightsaber but he was ready to kill.
    Today was one of the five tests Obi-Wan had to take. Five tests that meant death if he failed, five tests to see if he was strong enough to live. The first test is a lightsaber fight. The point is to live through a 20 minute fight and is you have a chance, to kill your Master.
    If Obi-Wan can live through this then he could start test two. Xanatos had no intention of letting Obi-Wan live. There is too much good in him To much of the light side. One with that much will turn It will be a waste to have to kill him. Xanatos' first strike was straight for Obi-Wan's throat. Obi-Wan blocked the blow but stumbled back from the force of it.
    Obi-Wan could not call on the darkness of the Force. He could not find the anger hate or any other emotion that would call upon the dark. All he could find was peace. He knew that peace was the light side. He did not wont to call on the evil, but then again it was the only side of the Force he could call on. The only side he has ever been able to call on.
    He called it to him and could now see what he had to do to live. Each blow of his Master's lightsaber had anger and hate behind it, each blow threatening to knock him to the ground and kill him. Taking his short life from him, a life full of suffering.
    I will not die, not like this. Not now, not today, Obi-Wan thought as he jumped over his Master's head. He kept on defending himself, never taking the opportunities that he saw to kill his Master. Twenty minutes of this until Obi-Wan could sit down and not have to worry about being killed. His body was tired and would not have lasted longer, so the cool ground was a reassuring reminder that he had lived.

Xanatos stood back after the twenty minutes were up. He watched as is apprentice dropped to his knees. The young boy had passed his first test and so for now he has a few more days of life, at least until his next test. The boy's body had some bruises and lightsaber burns but nothing that the young boy couldn't handle.
    Xanatos left the room to let the boy think about what happened to him. He walked to find the Head Master so he could tell him about Obi-Wan's first test. To tell how the boy lived and that it was time to get ready for the next test.

16. Katri Tai

Feb 26, 2000
    New Post!!!!!!
    Yeah!

17. jedi jaffacake

jedi jaffacake Jedi Youngling star 1

May 12, 2000
    Okay, you have my attention! It's such an original idea. Excellent!

18. Katri Tai

Feb 26, 2000
    No new post? confused.gif

19. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    Oh my!!!! Xanatos as Obi-Wans Master, I am glad Obi is still of the light side. This is an excellent story, I look forward to seeing where it goes. Please post soon!!!!

20. Knight Obi Wan

Knight Obi Wan Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 17, 1999
    poor Obi-Wan...a beacon of light in so much darkness. Hurry and find him Qui-Gon!!

21. Katri Tai

Feb 26, 2000
    This really is a great story and I hope I don't come off as impatient or rude..
    Im not eaxactly new here anymore but I still don't know 'everything' about people posting stories but are you going to quit posting adding on to this thread? It's been 7 days but not everyone has the time or wants to post every single day.. I was just curious

22. Jedi_Borme

Jan 17, 2000
    Sorry for not posting but I couldn't becasue this week was my last week of school and I had to study for all my test. But I do have a new post so here it is.
    --------------------------
    Qui-Gon stood looking out his window at the planet of Naboo. The Council had sent him to the planet to watch out for Sith. The Council wants to keep the Sith apprentice from passing their second test. A Jedi was sent to every planet to keep the children alive.
    The Council had sent only him to Naboo. Usually they sent two Jedi, at least one Master and one Knight. He has asked Yoda about this and all the Jedi Master had said was, ?Find the answers you seek, if by yourself you are.?
    Qui-Gon shook his head. The only way he would find the answers he sought is if Xanatos and his apprentice came to this planet. He doubted that he would see the two because most Sith apprentice don?t take their Life Tests tell they are 13 or older. Xanatos? apprentice couldn?t be older then 7 or 8. Would Xanatos make his apprentice take the Life Test before he is ready? In my dream the young boy was of the light side. Xanatos will kill anyone that would use the light side. Yes, he would make his apprentice take the test.
    Qui-Gon turned around and walked into the living room. There he started to make a plan that would bring the young boy to the Jedi. A plan that would also keep the boy alive even if he did not pass his second test.

Obi-Wan found himself somewhat scared about his second test. He didn?t even know what the test would be. His Master had said, ?It is a test of the dark side, to see if you will do anything the Head Master ask of you when you are a Knight. Only one of the dark side will pass this test.?
    How do I pass a test where you need something that you can?t use? I think that the Force doesn?t like me too much. Obi-Wan sat down on the floor to try and see if he could find the dark side. Before he could find it the door to his room opened. He looked up to find his Master standing there.
    ?Obi-Wan, your next test will take place on the planet of Naboo. We will go to a small mountain village. There you will meet the person that you will take your test with.? Xanatos walked from the room thinking to himself, This will be the boys undoing or his death. He can only have the dark of death, hopefully he will have darkness. He has to much potential to waste. If only he could call the dark side.

23. Liz Skywalker

Liz Skywalker Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 13, 2000
    Post more. Please?

24. Katri Tai

Feb 26, 2000
    And a great story continues

25. padawan3

padawan3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    I just found this story and I'am sure glad I did. Love the twist in reality for the characters

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.