main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Masters should be heard not seen (Humor, young Qui)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Master_Tahl, Mar 19, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Tahl

Master_Tahl Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 10, 2000
    Okay, heres my first,well actually second...um, anyway, hope you like it. =)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ?Qui, wake up, Qui-Gon, Hellloooo, Qui? WAKE UP!!!? Tahl yelled at the sleeping form of Qui-Gon Jinn. Letting out a frustrated breath she finally gave up on being nice and slapped him upside the head.

*THUD*
    ?Ow, whad?ya do that for!? Qui mumbled from his new position on the floor.

?Class has been over for an hour and your still sitting here, snoring I might add.? Tahl said glaring at the grumbling Qui-Gon as he tried to remember where he was.
    ?Oh, oops? The fifteen year old grinned sheepishly as the other padawan began dragging him out of the classroom.

?Next time I?m just going to leave you there, but right now I need you to help me with something.?
    ? What, the all mighty Tahl needs help, I?m shocked.? Qui joked pretending to have a heart attack. Resulting in another slap upside the head.
    ?Will you stop that!? Qui-Gon said grimacing as he rubbed the back of his head.
    Tahl just grinned and kept dragging him down the hall towards the masters? wing.

?What are we doing anyway?? Qui-Gon asked as the rounded the corner.
    ?Nothing big? Tahl said as they walked up to a door.

?Uh Tahl, this is Yoda?s and my quarters? Qui said stepping away from the door.
    ?I know, and here?s all you have to do? Tahl said pulling out a small holo-camera ?Just walk in and take a picture of Yoda.?
    ?Huh? Why do you need a picture and why can?t you take it yourself?? Qui-Gon asked pulling on his braid.

?I can?t tell you why I need the picture and you have to take it because you?re his padawan and are always willing to help a friend? Tahl said grinning sweetly.

?I hate you? Qui said glowering at her.
    ?Remember Hate leads to suffering and suffering leads to the Dark Side? Tahl said smirking.
    Grumbling Qui-Gon took the camera and quietly entered the room.

TBC
    Any good?

2. Master_Tahl

Aug 10, 2000
  3. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    LOL!

Nice start, can't wait to read more!

4. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    So, what does Tahl need the picture for? And what's Yoda going to do when he finds out what they're up to?

5. jodiwent

jodiwent Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    Yes what is she up to?

6. Jemmiah

Jemmiah Jedi Master star 5

Mar 5, 2000
    Intriguing...keep going! :)

7. Master_Tahl

Aug 10, 2000
    Thanks everyone.:) Here's the next part, theres one more post after this.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    As Qui-Gon crept through the silent quarters, he began to notice just how creepy quartering with Master Yoda was. There were two sets of EVERYTHING, from chairs to spoons. One set was his size and one looked like it came from the initiates? wing, or got shrunk in the wash.

Glancing around he couldn?t see Yoda, but felt him. Again he wondered why Tahl wanted him to do this, he didn?t think she wanted to put Yoda on her wall of acceptable boys, but he couldn?t come up with anything else.

Entering his Master?s room he noticed the ?fresher door slightly open.
    ?Here Yoda, Yoda, Yoda..? He whispered wandering closer to the door.
    From here he could here Yoda singing and from what he could hear it sounded like?rap?
    He knew masters could sing but RAP?
    /There are some things I just didn?t want to know/

Taking a big breath Qui-Gon leaped into the ?fresher and snapped a holo pic resulting in a loud: ?AHHHHHHHH!? From the floor.
    Qui-Gon took the camera away from his face and looked down for the first time at Yoda, resulting in another ?AHHHHHHHHHHH!?
    There Yoda stood wearing bright yellow boxers with purple hearts, around his neck he wore heavy gold chains that touched the floor, and Qui-Gon's sunglasses from Corellia.

?M-Master w-what are..you w-wearing?? Qui-Gon said through his laughter.
    ?What doing are you!? Yoda yelled at him all the while looking like an unripe tomato.

Qui-Gon was afraid he would die from laughter if he didn?t get out of there fast. Turning he ran out of the ?fresher. As Yoda continued yelling at him dragging his gold necklaces behind him then tripping over them.

Finally he made it out of the apartment and ran straight into Tahl. Giving up he fell on the ground laughing so hard he began to cry while Tahl stood there staring at him.

?Done yet?? Tahl asked waiting for the padawan to get off the floor.
    ?A-Almost? Qui said breathing hard.
    ?Did you get the picture? Tahl asked also beginning to laugh
    ?Oh yeah, your going to love this one? Qui-Gon said handing the pic to Tahl, who simply stared at it then promptly fell to the ground laughing.

8. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    On my! Yoda in gold chains, yellow boxers with purple hearts!

Too funny Master Tahl! [face_laugh]

Only one more post??? :(

9. Jedi_Arwen

Jedi_Arwen Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 28, 2001
    ROTFL!!!! That is so funny! Post more!

:) Arwen :)

10. Master_Tahl

Aug 10, 2000
    Thanx everyone. I'll post the last part tomorrow, hopefully.
    UP!

11. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001
    *SiriGallia falls on the floor laughing* Oh, you have to finish this one Master_Tahl!!! It's HALARIOUS!!!!

12. Master_Tahl

Aug 10, 2000
    Okay so its a little later than I was planning. :) Here you go last post...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    1 WEEK LATER?.

?Where are you going?? Tahl asked as she ran up to Qui-Gon.
    ?To the Council? Qui-Gon said gloomily
    ?Uh, why??
    ?I don?t know, the just called me there this morning.?
    ?Oh, um well good luck? Tahl said trying to look cheerful, then ran off.

//Weird// Qui-Gon thought as he came to a stop in front of the Council doors.
    After an hour of waiting he began to get bored. /Man its like being at the DSV (Department of Space Vehicles) all over again. I wonder what they?re doing in there? Probably partying or something/ at this he began laughing out loud, imagining Yoda drunk. /That would explain why he talks so funny/

Suddenly the doors opened and he was ushered in. Bowing he took his place in the middle of the room. /Wow, I didn?t even fall down this time/ Last time he was here they had just waxed the floor and well? you understand.
    ?Know why here you are do you?? Yoda asked.
    /Why do they ask such obvious questions? / ?No master? Qui-Gon said. /Bet your going to tell me though/

?We can hear your thoughts you know? Yareal Poof said as he swayed.
    /Damn, I mean um sorry/ Qui-Gon said grimacing.
    ?Anyway, called you here we have, because job we have for you? Yoda said looking almost mischievous.

/Uh oh/ Qui thought dreading the next words out of Yoda?s mouth.
    ?Helping Master Yb?ab with the initiates for the next week you will.? Yoda said triumphantly
    /I knew he was out to get me/ Puzzled Qui-Gon asked why he had to do this.
    Glaring at him Yoda simply pointed up. Looking up Qui-Gon turned white then red.
    // TAHL I?M GOING TO GET YOU! // Qui yelled through their bond.

For on the ceiling was a blown up picture of Yoda in boxers and gold chains.

THE END

13. Luke_and_Mara_4ever

Luke_and_Mara_4ever Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2000
    ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

14. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Oh brother!! that was funny, but why did you end it there? you could keep going!!!

15. Master_Tahl

Aug 10, 2000
    Thanks guys. I was thinking about doing more, I'm just not sure were to go with it.
    UP

16. Master_Tahl

Aug 10, 2000
    One more UP, til this falls to the depths of the board. ;)

17. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    What? What? What do you ONE MORE UP??? Does that mean your *gasp* quiting this story? DON'T DO THAT!!!!!! Please do some more, you could have Qui-Gon talking...hmmm...AT Tahl, you could have something else Qui-Gon would just assume not know, know. Come on please???

~~~Rate: 9 out of 10~~~

(Almost perfect, but I AM a little apposed to swearing)

18. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Obi-Zahn Kenobi Force Ghost star 7

Aug 23, 1999
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Up for the newbies!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.