main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Absence of Fear-A JA Fanfic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Renton Kenobi, Jun 22, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Renton Kenobi

Renton Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2000
    Pull your kleenex out boys and girls
    If you thought "I Turn To You," was sad.
    Try this on for size.
    RK
    ~~~~

The echo of lightsabers clashing against eachother filled the silent hallways outlining the practice halls of the Jedi Temple. Master Qui-Gon Jinn was sparing with his Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi. Both had been sparing with eachother for a good amount of time. Which was usually an allirght thing, but Qui-Gon saw that Obi-Wan was becoming tired rather quickly.

Qui-Gon looked at his padawan with much concern. He was sheet white, and sweat was pouring off him. Qui-Gon stopped and told Obi-Wan to do the same. "Obi-Wan I think we should stop for today."

Obi-Wan's brow came together. "I am allright Master." Master wiped his forehead, Qui-Gon notice that he his hand was shaking.

"No, Obi-Wan we'll stop." Qui-Gon turned his lightsaber off. "We have doen enough for today." Obi-Wan nodded, not wanting to argue anymore. Turning off his lightsaber he turned to walk away and he had to catch himself. He stood up slowly and collected himself. "Are you allright?"

"Yes Master, just a little bit tired." Obi-Wan picked up his robe and walked out of the practice hall. But before he could get out the door he braced himself up against it. Before Qui-Gon could get to him Obi-Wan slumped to the floor becoming unconsious.

~~~

2. Healer Apprentice Lina

Healer Apprentice Lina Jedi Master star 4

Jun 1, 2000
    You stopped there????
    *SIGH*
    Okay, must get used to cliffhangers if I know the authors of this site.
    Please post more Renton Kenobi ![b/]

I really enjoyed your last story btw

3. jodiwent

jodiwent Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    Good start. Now hop to it. Please.

4. Kid Jedi

Kid Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2000
    Awesome beginning, you start us off in your first part with Obi torture. How kind of you. But don't leave us there...post!!!

Great title !!!

5. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    I have my extra large box of kleenex at the ready..... now on with the story so I can put it to good use!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW.... Great beginning!!!!!!!!!!

6. padawan3

padawan3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    Well you got me hooked.

7. Keyla_Kenobi

Keyla_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2000
    Noooooooo!!! eek.gif You can't leave us there!! What happend to Obi!?! By the way, is this a sequel of "I Turn to You"?

8. JediCandy

JediCandy Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 24, 2000

This is showing up twice, the one below has been updated.
    Forum16/HTML/001062.html Forum16/HTML/001062.html

9. padawan3

padawan3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    Well are you going to post again or are you going to let us sweat for a while.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.