main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends The Blue Side (Written in 2001, Obi, Bant, Qui. Silly old stuff :P )

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by MASTER_KAYM, Feb 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MASTER_KAYM

MASTER_KAYM Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 3, 2004
    Hey!!! I just found this!! I almost forgot I wrote that!! It was back in 2001!! I had posted it on ff.net under the name of my friend, Mar-Lee Noryali Kenobi, because I didn't have a computer at home.

It's just plain silly, I was young [face_whistling]

But I just wanted to repost it under my account so I wouldn't loose it again, so here it is (oh, and I made some little changes):

TITLE: The Blue Side
    AUTHOR: Master Kaym
    RATING: G
    SUMMARY: Pre-TPM, Obi is 13, (Humour) Bant and Obi-Wan are discovering the weird effects of the blue side. (If I have enough good comments, maybe I'll write a second chapter)
    DISCLAMER: All the characters are copyrighted to Lucas Films Limited except Kaal and Kaym (meeeeee!) who are my property. The blue side and this entire story are mine too. I make no profit on the writing and distribution of this story.
    SECOND DISCLAIMER: Some inside jokes are inspired by stories written by Obi-the-kid. Before posting this story, I received the permission to use some them.
    This is dedicated to Mar-Lee Noryali Kenobi, who is my source of inspiration and my closest friend.

The Blue side

Young Obi-Wan Kenobi was searching for his friend Bant in the Temple's gardens. It was one of her favourite places so he figured out that she would go there to meditate after the evening meal.

As he was walking, he heard a voice calling him.

?OBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !"

He turned to see Bant running toward him.

"Obi Obi Obi Obi Obi Obi Obi Obi Obi Obi Obi !!!"

She had a huge smile on her face.

"Hey Bant ! Why are you so happy?"

"You don't know ? I turned to the other side of the Force!"

Obi-Wan couldn't believe it. Bant could never become evil. She was too kind for that.

"You turned to the dark side ?" he asked, startled.

"Are you NUTS??? I turned to the blue side! Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!"

Her eyes went wide as she pronounced the word. Obi-Wan looked all mixed up. He frowned.

"The blue side? Since when is there a blue side?"

"I discovered it! It is sooooooooo cool!"

"How did you find it?"

Obviously, Bant had lost it. He would gently talk to her, making her think that he believed her story and slowly guide her to the healers. Might be something she ate.

"I just fell on it.?Bant responded, "BOOM! Here, let me show you!"

Before he could do anything, she put her damp hands on his forehead. He resisted the mind contact but suddenly, he saw it. It was stunning.

"You're right, it is blue!"

"Toooooooold ya!"

Before them, they could see all they wanted, all they could dream of. The sensation was one of sweet dizziness. It was so beautiful, so magnificent, so...blue!

?This is wild !" Obi-Wan said, ?LOOOOOK!!! BLUE BANANAS! Mmmmmmm... I've gotta have one... With a glass of blue mush! ...HEY! DON'T GO AWAY!"

He started running after the blue bananas he was seeing flot away and headed for one of the lifts, his hands trying to catch one of the fruits. Bant tried to follow.

?WAIT FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Within minutes, they were at the door where Qui-Gon was meditating. Obi-Wan gave Bant a worried look and put a finger on his mouth.

"Shhhhhhhhhh ! My master is there... "

But Qui-Gon had heard them. He opened his eyes and stood, greeting his apprentice and his friend with a smile.

?Good evening. Did you learn something interesting today?"

?Hello Masterrrrrrrrrrr!" Obi-Wan said with a big smile.

?Hello Master Jinny!" Bant said at the same time.

Qui-Gon gave them a glare.

?Are you trying to make fun of me?" he asked severely.

?Noooooooo! We would never do that!" Bant said, sounding as she couldn't believe Qui-Gon had asked such a thing.

?Ah..."

?We just discovered the most incredible thing!" Obi-Wan told his Master.

?And that is...?"

?THE BLUE SIDE!!!" Obi-Wan and Bant said together. They immediately looked at each other and burst out laughing.

?That is soooooooo funny! Hehehe!" Obi-Wan added.

?Hey Obi!" Bant said as she hurried to the windo

2. Bastet

Bastet Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    [face_laugh]

That was hilarious, Master Kaym! [face_laugh]

I love the idea of the Force having a blue side! [face_laugh] And Obi running away from Qui-Gon, a.k.a. the blue boogy-man, was so funny! [face_laugh] 8-}

I love the return of Obi-the-Kid's blue bananas, I remember reading all those stories way back when! 8-} This story fits right in with those others, that's for sure. ;) :D

I would definitely love to see more of this! [face_batting]

3. kenobiwanobi

kenobiwanobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2005
    That was wonderfully entertaining. Great job-I love it. More soon please!

4. micky-nikki

micky-nikki Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 31, 2005
    *snrk* that was good [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Hmmm [face_thinking] Is this on fanfiction.net? I think I've read this before.

5. MASTER_KAYM

Aug 3, 2004
    micky-nikki, you didn't read the note? :p Yes it's on ff.net, under one of best friends' name. Maybe I should post it on JAFD...[face_thinking]

kenobiwanobi: Really love it? I thought it was just too silly :p

Bastet: Thank you! [face_blush] More of this? o_O Maybe... I'll think about it...

6. micky-nikki

micky-nikki Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 31, 2005
    [face_blush] no, I didn't read the note. That's two silly mistakes I've made tonight. I'm going to bed [face_tired] I-)

7. MASTER_KAYM

Aug 3, 2004
    LOl, it's okay, I don't always read the notes myself [face_blush]

8. Star_Drifter

Star_Drifter Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    ?Careful we must be with the blue side." Yoda said, ?Dangerous it can be. Nothing more it is but hallucinations. Drives the mind to do foolish things it does."

?So it exists?"

?Exactly what I said it is."

Please write more! Even if you wrote this years ago, it is still a lot of fun! [face_mischief]

But, never in real life, should anyone ever tell a child that medicine is anything but medicine! The desire for more "candy" has had tragic consequences for too many little ones, especially when it comes to vitamins which contain iron. :(

Okay, I have a degree in Nursing, and it sometimes sneaks out! ;)

Please do write more when Darth RL allows! [face_batting]

Star

9. MASTER_KAYM

Aug 3, 2004
    Ok, so Healer Kaal is incompetant :p

Jedi should train their healers better [face_not_talking]

Star_Drifter : Maybe I'll continue this, but not now, Darth Real Life is still mean to me, but maybe in a few weeks ;)

10. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Silly and amusing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.