main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Always In Motion Chap. 2 XANI & HIS GAUDY HOTTIE

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by ewen, Feb 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    TITLE: Always In Motion
    ERA- Pre Jedi Apprentice
    MAIN CHARACTERS: Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Xanatos
    SYNOPSIS: Yoda foresees Obi-Wan becoming Jinn?s apprentice. However, Jinn does not. This story will walk us through Obi-Wan?s destiny or lack of it!!!!!!

italics denotes mind speech or thought!!

Always in motion the future is.

That one line Jedi litany had been mentally pounded into Twelve year old Obi-Wan Kenobi?s head all his short life. Well since he was two years old when his parents relinquished their parental rights of him to the Jedi. Yar and Ta?lei Kenobi had recognized their infant Ben?s Jedi abilities at a young age. Yes Benjamin Kenobi had been his name before the Jedi staked their claim to him. Ben?s parents also recognized what they needed to do with an extraordinary little baby with such unique powers.

Yar Kenobi summoned a Jedi representative to evaluate his infant son?s force abilities. After deep scrutiny by one of the many Jedi who ?collected? potential Jedi, Benjamin was quickly welcomed into the folds of the Jedi. That was the last day that Benjamin was ever addressed by his birth name. From that day forward, he answered to his Jedi chosen name Obi-Wan.

Now though it seemed to initiate Kenobi that in fact always in motion the future is was not a factual statement.

My future has stopped. In fact if I am not chosen as a padawan by some master this selection cycle I will be sent to the Argricrops. Dig in dirt, oversee moisture farms, and weed vegetables all of my life. What kind of future is that? I will tell ya Kenobi, None.

Obi-Wan had the unbreakable habit of talking to himself to figure things out. The boy, though quite smart lacked friends. Bant, Garen, what he shared with those two Jedi initiates, that was on the friendship level. So talking to himself and answering his own question helped him solve problems and stave off loneliness, something no promising future padawan would ever admit to feeling.

At the same time Obi-Wan systematically sifted through his thoughts as a way to find solutions to his problems, another Jedi did the same.

Off on the far side of the temple where the most revered older masters quartered stood Jedi master Qui-Gon Jinn in the middle his former master?s flat.

He can?t be serious. My master knows the trouble I had with my last apprentice. I swore off ever taking another padawan to train. Now not only does my master want me to take an apprentice, he wants me to take one no one else will even consider, hasn?t even been considered during the last three selection cycles.

Now Qui-Gon didn?t want to let his master think he thought?s Yoda had gone nuts but of course with such a bond that they still shared it, was difficult, no not difficult impossible to hide his true thoughts.

?I'll have you know padawan mine, insane I am not. Directed this straight from the force to me it was. Make this suggestion otherwise I would not.?

Jinn cocked his head to the side and slid a sly wayward smile down to his master.

?Then it is the force that has lost all reasoning. Not only will I not consider the boy, I do not plan to even see him. No!!! Now I know that is what you hope; I will see him and over flow in me will be some misplaced sympathy. Misplaced it would be. For I have no sympathy for any initiate that is not capable of becoming a master. It would not be fair to the Jedi or to him.?

? Put your words in my mouth you should not. Capable of not becoming a full fledged Jedi no one said.?

?No you didn?t have to, not in so many words. However, when an initiate is passed over three times that is usually a good indication? They are not usually given a fourth chance. Your idea was it??

?Of course my idea it was. Tell you I do force pressing me to find him as master it does.?

"And you think I need more torture in my life than I have already sustained. No Master Yoda the answer is no. Now if you will excuse me I pl

2. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Ahhh. Love seeing an old fashioned JA fic!! :D :D

Looking forward to seeing more.

3. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    A great start! Looking forward to more! :D

4. Grand_Admiral_Grant

Grand_Admiral_Grant Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 30, 2004
    This beginning is very promising!

Looking forward to the rest of the story. :D

5. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    do my eyes deceive me? It's ewen!

Welcome back!

6. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004

Jinns mind is Always in motion, in trying to figure out how to rid himself of Obi-wan.
    Qui-Gon is his usual self 'A bucket head'

Great Start Ewen

7. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Healer_Leona- I hope you continue to read. I do love my old Qui/Obi stories.

VaderLVR64-welcome aboard also!!! Stop by again!!

Grand_Admiral_Grant- I am rusty so I hope can even write a story now.

PadawanKitara- What can I say like old home week. I hope you have that new pet. Gus is doing fine as is Nessa Rose!!!!

Gilkenny- still writing I see. I have stopped in from time to time and read a little.

This section will have a rough disagreement between a man and his lady. Nothing that I don't think a twelve or thirteen year old can't read. If there is a problem please let me know

Now to the second section

?Xan I don?t think this is a good idea. I mean why don?t we just complete our plans sell the mines, do what you have to do to the Telosians, and lavish ourselves with our millions of credits we will reap.?

The gaudily dressed leggy and very sultry sexy woman flopped down on the settee next to Xanatos De?Crion?s desk. The already too short skirt skimmed up her thighs to make it even shorter.

?Look sweetheart, I have tried to tell you. I plan to go through this, all of it. Dooku assures me there will be no problems. He is still in the very good graces of Qui-Gon. After all, the regal Count Dooku was once my former master?s master before Master Yoda took over Qui-Gon?s training, before he left the Jedi fold.?

?I still think it is dangerous and if I might add a little childish on your part. To seek revenge for something you basically wanted out of; the Jedi.?

Xanatos, who had been rifling through a pile of papers in his top desk draw suddenly slammed it in anger. His piercing ebony gaze made contact and stuck with his partner and lover Celesta Dubar.

?We may share in these endeavors business and pleasurable ones, but do not try to interfere in any of my plans as they pertain to my former master. I will explain this for the last time. I wanted out of the Jedi but on my terms not HIS.?

Celesta who could handily match Xani?s anger and was one of the handful of people that did not fear the dethroned prince of Telos jumped to her feet.

?Well I don?t plan to let your little games with your old master to get in the way of ?my? pending wealth.?

Xani rose to his feet and with one quick motion was upon the woman before she had time to back out of his way.

He angrily grabbed her by the throat and threw her back on the settee.

?You?ll have your credits. ?

Xanatos shook his head in disgust and walked back over to the desk. He took a few moments to sift through the mounds of papers on top of it as if in search of something. He raised his head and glared again at the woman who still held her neck rubbing the sting out of it from being so harshly grabbed there.

?You know woman, sometimes I believe it is not your love for me but the credits I have to offer that even keeps you with me. But if you plan to stay, you will stay and things will be done my way. Got it??

Celesta straightened her clothing and rose to her feet. For the first time since becoming Xan?s lady she experienced a horrific bout of real fear of him. That alone alarmed her. However, she was a rock hearted woman and planned not to let Xani know of her fears.

?Look Xani you know I love you. I just want us to be together rich but together, alive and breathing. I am only worried about your welfare?.."

She lowered her gaze only to raise it back up to longingly stare at Xanatos. Moisture gathered and spilled over onto her heavily laden made up face.

She hoped she sounded sincere.

?Xani relaxed his muscles; his clinched jaw broke into a smile. He walked over to his lady, tipped her head a planted an adoring kiss on her ruby-red lips.

?Oh that?s my girl. Forgive me for doubting you. We will be rich. I promise you that Celesta. We will be free of the Jedi and Jinn once and for and all, I can have my revenge on Telos for dethroning my father and denying of my birthright, and

8. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    I think Xani has met his feminine match.

Chewie is 9 1/2 months now. I got him in late August from a rescue agency. he is half Bischon and half lhassa and 100% fuzzy. He looks like a little marshmallow and has a sweet disposition- very cuddly. I will have to get you some pics

9. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Thanx PK for reading and please do send me a pic of Chewie.

I suspect his name represents a Star war character

and may I assume the loss of a couple of shoes???[face_dancing]

ewen

10. Darth_Abtranor

Darth_Abtranor Jedi Youngling star 1

May 30, 2005
    Hi, I love your story! Also, I was just reading your other one in the completed stories index (Paper, Rock, Scissors) You said you were writing a sequel...what's it called, and where is it?:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.