main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A New Beginning (End of Episode I)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by YoungJediKnight777, Apr 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YoungJediKnight777

YoungJediKnight777 Jedi Youngling

Oct 20, 2005
    Story starts at the end of episode I.

2. YoungJediKnight777

Oct 20, 2005
    Note: This Story Begins at the end of TPM. Qui-Gon lives and trains both Obi-Wan and Anakin. I did do a little change in their ages. Obi-Wan is 19 and Anakin is 10.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything related to Star Wars. They are all property of George Lucas

A New Beginning

Obi-Wan screams as the pulsing electron gate opens, and the SITH LORD attacks him. The Dark Lord is relentless in his assault on the young Jedi. Obi-Wan and Darth Maul use the Force to fling objects at each other as they fight. Darth Maul seems to have the upper hand as Obi-Wan grows weary. Darth Maul catches Obi-Wan off guard, and the Jedi slips into a melting pit. He is barely able to hold onto a nozzle on the side of the pit. Darth Maul grins evilly at Obi-Wan as he kicks Obi-Wan's lightsaber down the endless shaft. The Sith Lord smiles as he goes in for the kill. At the last moment, Obi-Wan jumps up out of the pit, calls Qui-Gon's lightsaber to him, throwing Darth Maul off. The young Jedi swings with a vengeance, cutting the Sith down. Darth Maul falls into the melting pit to his death. Obi-Wan rushes over to Qui-Gon, who is gravely injured.

?Master! Master!? Obi-Wan Screamed as he ran over to his injured
    Qui-Gon.

?It is too late...It's...? Qui-Gon tried to calm is Padawan down. Explain to him that it is too late nothing can be done.

?No!? Obi-Wan is unable to except the fact that he was losing is master.

?Obi-Wan promise... promise me you'll train the boy...? Obi-Wan compiles shaking he head. Obi-Wan could not just give up on his master so quickly. The fact is that his master has always me there for him and he will be there for his master. Obi-Wan thought back to some of his early teaching and remembered that all Jedi have the ability to heal each other. Although with injury such as his master could be quite straining on himself. Obi-Wan did not care he used all this Jedi powers of healing on his master to keep him for dying.

Obi-Wan knew he did not have much energy from the great battle he just fought, but he did not care. He would do anything in his power to save his master from dying. Soon Obi-Wan felt himself head in unconscientiousness, while he hit the floor hoping his master would be saved.

To be continued?

Feedback!! Good or bad should I continue story or not? Please I crave feedback!

3. bmwgurl17

bmwgurl17 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 11, 2005
    Yeah, I say keep going. I want to see what happens to Qui. Please dont let him die. I've always thought having Qui killed was the worst part in the movies.

4. obsessedwithSW

obsessedwithSW Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2005
    Obi-Wan knew he did not have much energy from the great battle he just fought, but he did not care. He would do anything in his power to save his master from dying. Soon Obi-Wan felt himself head in unconscientiousness, while he hit the floor hoping his master would be saved

I felt this is in character, Obi-Wan would risk his life for another. I like your premise I think there is alot you can do with this story. I find the post reply is similar to word pad, It takes alot of effort to format a post to make it reader friendly. You almost need to disregard proper paragraphs in order to make it comfortable. Please continue!:)

5. YoungJediKnight777

Oct 20, 2005
    Note: Hello I got Chapter finished. I tried to make it longer. I hope you like.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything related to Star Wars. They are all property of George Lucas.

A New Beginning
    Part 2

Anakin and Artoo follow the squad of yellow Naboo starfighters into the Theed the main hanger. Ric Olie and the other pilets gather around as they exit their ships.

?He flew into the hold, behind the deflector shield and blasted the main reactor...? Bravo Two Stated in amazement.

?Amazing... They don't teach that in the academy,? Bravo Three added with astonishment.

Anakin's ship skids to a stop behind the other Naboo starfighters. Ric Olie, Bravo Two, the other pilots, and ground crew rush to his ship.

?We're all accounted for. Who flew that ship?? Ric Olie said as he ran over to the group of pilots.

Anakin sheepishly opens the cockpit and stands up. All the pilots stare in amazement.

?I'm not going to get into trouble, am I?? Anakin asked nervously.

Artoo beeps. oh. oh.

?Of course not young man, if it weren?t for you it would not have been a victory,? Ric Olie stated with pride. At that moment Anakin relaxed now knowing that he would not be in trouble.

?I still have one question. Where did you learn to fly like that?? Bravo Two asked in annoyance.

?Well?back on my home planet of Tatooine I was a pod racer. Which is very similar to flying one of these starfighters,? Anakin informed.

?Leave the poor boy alone I am sure that he has more then enough excitement for one day,? Ric Olie said.

Just then Anakin noticed the Jedi cloaks that were lying on the hanger floor. He sure hoped that they were both alright. Especially Master Qui-Gon it was that he disliked Obi-Wan it is just that Obi-Wan have been giving him the cold shoulder ever since they have meet.
    ?How about some food for our young brave hero,? Ric Olie asked.

Anakin only nodded his head in response for he was too worried about the missing Jedi to care about food. He sure hopes that they would be okay.

At that precise moment Queen Amidala or ?Padme? along with her loyal body guards and officers have made there way to the hanger. Padme noticed Anakin climbing out of the Naboo Starfighter and run over to what looked like some brown clothe. She then realized that it must be the Jedi cloaks. It made her worried just thinking about them, for they were against a dangerous opponent. Padme made her way over to were Anakin was sitting on the floor next to the Jedi cloaks.

?Anakin I am sure they will be okay. They are Jedi after all,? Padme said in comfort.

Anakin turned his head around and looked at Padme with eyes of worry. ?I know I just thought that they would be back by now,? Anakin stated.

?Well let?s go and look for them. They could not have gotten far,? Padme said.

?Okay,? Anakin said in relief.

?Let me go and get some people to help us look,? with that said Padme ran off to find her body guars, officers, or pilots to come and help search for the Jedi.

She can back with just about everyone in the hanger following her. Anakin quickly joined that group as they made there way down to the power generator and melting pit.

Just when Anakin was about to lose hope they came to the melting pit and found both just in a heap on the floor. Master Qui-Gon appeared to be hurt quite bad as he appeared to by lying in his own blood. Obi-Wan had his head lying on Qui-Gon?s abdominal area. He did not appear extremely hurt, but was knocked out cold.

Everyone made there way over to the Jedi trying to help them in any way possible. Anakin just stood there in astonishment thinking that Jedi can not die.

?We need to here down here immediately! For two very injured Jedi. We are in the power generator melting pit,? Padme said in urgency as she ended her call.

She walked over to Anakin. ?Do not worry the Naboo Medical Doctors are on there way,? Padme said to comfort Anakin.

Anakin shock his head and waited for the medical doctors to arri

6. YoungJediKnight777

Oct 20, 2005
    Note: Hello again!! Thanks for those of you who have been reviewing. Chapter 3 is now up! Hope you enjoy!

Disclaimer: I do not own anything related to Star Wars. They are all property of George Lucas.

A New Beginning
    Part 3

The ambulance made its way through the busy streets of Naboo, as Anakin quietly waited on board hoping to not be discovered. The ambulance came to a halt. Anakin assumed they must have arrived at the Naboo Medical Facility. Soon the doors were opened and both the Jedi were ushered out and pushed towards the medical facility. Anakin thought that it was safe enough for him to exit the ambulance when all of a sudden.

?Hey you boy! What are you doing here?? Medical Technician asked with annoyance.

?Well?I?a wanted to make sure Master Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan were okay,? Anakin replied.

?How would you know those Jedi?hum,? Medical Technician asked with uncertainty.

?They are they ones that saved me and brought me out of slavery,? Anakin answered with confidence.

The Medical Technician seemed to see his plight and felt sorry for him. He thought if the Jedi saved him out of slavery then he must be okay. ?I will allow you to stay here?um what?s your name?? Medical Technician asked.

?Anakin,? Anakin responded.

?Okay Anakin you can see with and watch over the Jedi, but keep out of trouble,? Medical Technician.

With that said Anakin made him way to the door of the medical facility to find the Jedi.

Out in space far away Master Yoda along with Master Windu there spacecraft just enter light speed. There would be At Naboo in no time. Both were hoping the two injured Jedi would pull through.

Back at the medical facility Obi-Wan felt himself being prodded, pushed and examined for any injures or aliments that are present. The last thing that he remembered was trying to save his master from death. He certainly hoped he did not kill himself in the process, for he knew that was a dangerous healing power to use. With that though he flung his eyes open in sheer terror hoping that his master was still alive.

?What the?where am I?? Obi-Wan asked in confusing.

?You are currently at Naboo Medical Facility young Jedi,? Naboo Medical Doctor informed. ?You gave us quit a scare there young Jedi. We were beginning to wonder if you would every wake up, for you had not physical injury. It appears that you just exhausted your body,? Naboo Medical Doctor relied.

?I see. Just one question where is my master?? Obi-Wan asked fearfully.

?Your master is another story we managed to stabilize him, but it is a matter of time if he pulls through. There is not telling. All we can do is wait,? Naboo Medical Doctor informed.

?Thank you for your help. It is most appreciated,? Obi-Wan said.

?It was our pleasure young Jedi, but we most leave and help you master,? Naboo Medical Doctor said as they left.

Obi-Wan was left alone hoping his master would be saved.

Mean while Anakin was left wondering the Naboo Medical Facility hope to find either or both Master Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan. He finally made his way to the front desk. ?Excuse me mama?. I was wondering do you know were I could find Master Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan?? Anakin asked timidly.

?Let me check the charts. I cannot find anyone by the names of Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan. Are you sure you have the right names boy,? Naboo Medical Nurse said annoyingly.

?Yes,? Anakin said confidently.

?Well the last to paients that were admit were two Jedi, but we did not get there names,? Naboo Medical Nurse informed.

?That?s them could you please tell me the rooms they are in please,? Anakin bagged.

The nurse thought for a moment and didn?t see any harm in it. ?Sure why not kid. You go straight down that hall way turn right and then walk down that hall and make a left. Both the rooms are on the left hand side next to each other. The room numbers are 24 and 25,?

?Thanks so much,? Anakin said urgently as he ran down the hall.

Obi-Wan?s eyes wondered aro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.