main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends the real chosen one/obi-wan qui-gon young Jar jar

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by obi-gonjinn, Jun 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obi-gonjinn

obi-gonjinn Jedi Master star 1

Jun 18, 2006
    titel/ the real chosen one

genre/ AU

summary/ Jar jar is the chosen one need i say any more

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A jar jar story a long long time ago in a galaxy not so far away

the jedi council is in dismay the so called chosen one is distroying the temple and the Jedi

way, only Qui-gon jinn belives (much to the dislikeing of his padawan) that Jar jar binks

will one day become a great jedi knight or will he............

The sound of blue and purple lightsabers connecting filled the air with electricity a large man wielding a

purple lightsaber slashed violenty at a helpless Jar jar. the young gungan tried to block

the on coming unslaguht butwas to late the purple lightsaber met flesh.

"Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! yousa chopa of me ear moi moi this hurts the pain oh the

pain!!" screamed Jar jar.

"oh grow up and use the force!" The man holding the offending lightsaber laughed the man

known as Mace Windu.

"use your lightsaber to seal the wound!" Mace laughed histerically as the young Gungan fell

for the trick and ignighted the lightsaber.

at that very moment Qui-gon jinn a very tall noble looking Jedi knight ran into the room but

at this moment he looked more like a loony.

"MACE HOW COULD YOU TELL HIM TO DO THAT!!!" Qui-gon yelled

Mace windu shiffted from side to side as he tried to think of a sutibel reason as to why he

would ask Jar jar to cause himself more pain than he was already in but if qui-gon had been

in the room he would surely know mace was lying .... wait a minute qui-gon wasn't in the room

"how did you know that i told jar jar to burn himself?" Mace Windu asked suspiciously.

"yousa tellin me to a burn me self???" jar jar spoke tearfully.

"oh shut up!" Mace yelled.

"so tell me qui-gon how did you know i was telling jar jar to harm himself if you were not in the room?"

Qui-gon stood and looked at Mace. and mace could tell that Qui-gon was trying to make up a

beliveable lie..

"DONT LIE TO ME JINN I KNOW HOW YUR TWISTED LITTEL MIND WORKS!"

"I was not going to lie," qui-gon said defensivly "how did know i was goin to lie, did my

mind thats invasion of privacy that is i could sue you for that."

"sue me i dont have any money." mace smirked

"well I could always take your Wizard of oz books that'll hit ya where it hurts!" Qui-gon retorted

Mace stood shocked as he watched Qui-gon walk over to the fallen Gungan and pick him up,

2. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Interesting start obi-gonjinn.

Might I suggest running your story through a spell check before posting? Lack of capitalization, proper punctuation and spelling errors can be quite distracting to a reader.

3. nickenobi-nz

nickenobi-nz Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 14, 2005
    Very interesting idea.

4. DarthStanny

DarthStanny Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2006
    hi great idea jar jar as the chosen one i like that idea as in the film jar jar is a bit underestermated

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.